Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 am
User ImageUser Image
&&&&&
First Year, Ravenclaw | Current Status: Artsy
Love Interest: --none--

User Image
User Image

Mood: __Lonely __
Thoughts: __Wondering how the school year will turn out __

Omnomnom Oreo Cookies: *~*~*~*~*~*

User Image

Looking around, she saw that nearly everyone was deep within conversation, and she felt a stinging sensation in her chest. As she waited for the food to arrive, she looked up at the ceiling, watching the stars twinkle, just like the ones outside. She wondered what her family was doing, most likely already eating dinner, sharing the day's occurrences, laughing at every joke that was told. Lowering her head, she took out the glittering jewel from out of her robes, letting the familiar weight sway back and forth on the silver chain...

«Cœur, un moment s'il te plaît?»
«Oui, maman.»

Twinkling in the candlelight, the pendant eventually stopped swaying, and the girl lowered her gaze to the heart-shaped gem.

So many memories...

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:20 am
User ImageUser Imagexxx
Åɓigαil Tɾottєɾ - First Yєαr...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure...❞

Mood: Excited! Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xxAbigail's stomach gave an embarrassingly loud rumble. Her rosy cheeks burned brighter as she looked around furtively to see if anyone had heard. As she did so, she noticed a pretty girl opposite her staring at something hidden and looking almost dazed.

"Are you okay?" Abigail directed her question at the girl more out of curiosity than worry.

acn period

Beloved Noob

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:51 am
User ImageUser Image
&&&&&

User Image
User Image

Mood: __ startled __
Thoughts: __ I'm hungry. __

User Image

"Are you okay?"

Someone's voice resonated within her head. She nearly dropped the pendant, not that it would have mattered since it was safely around her neck. The girl looked up, confused, noticing that the girl sitting across from her was asking her a question. She quickly tucked the chain back into her clothing, placing her hands on her lap as calmly as she could. She looked curiously back at the girl.

"I'm quite all right, thank you for asking." She gave a small smile to the other student.

"I'm..." She hesitated. Should she give her given name, or the nickname she usually gave to the English people? "I'm Heart. Nice to meet you by the way."

Pinching herself under the table, Cœur groaned internally. Was that right or wrong of her to do so?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image
Charlotte Victus Claremont
2nd YearRavenclaw
User Image
User Image

Shrugging a bit, Charlotte considered how to reply. She wasn't sure if she had spoke a lie or not, between the maze of meetings and wondering the streets of the magical towns of both countries she supposed there had been interesting moments. Still, there wasn't much she liked about the trip, the most fun she had was coming home and spending time with her entire family at the end of it. Shaking off the feeling that she had lied, she listened to Xenos speak of his summer.

A case...? That lasted all summer...weird....or maybe this is normal. I wonder...what does his father do again? she thought as she leaned forward to place her chin on her upturned palm. Instead of asking about this parents jobs, she asked, " I've passed by Knockturn Alley and heard stories about what goes on down there, it is very dangerous.So why did you explore it? And...just to settle my curiosity, what did you find?"

I can ask him what his parents do later...Maybe even find out what they were doing, she thought as waited for Xenos. It was nice, the distraction from her normally glum thoughts. Sighing, she brushed the determined strains away from her face.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
A springy 10 1/2 inch, Birch wood with a core of Jobberknoll feather
&::OOC:: Blah ::&
User ImageUser Image

Mellow Magpie

acn period

Beloved Noob

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:14 pm
User ImageUser Imagexxx
Åɓigαil Tɾottєɾ - First Yєαr...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❝Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure...❞

Mood: Excited! Status: Single

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

xx"Heart? That's your real name?" Abigail's eyebrows rose as she asked. It seemed people just got more and more interesting at Hogwarts. "That's so cool! I'm Abi," she replied with a smile. "Sorry if I startled you!" she added. She was determined to make friends with this girl.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 pm
User Image

►ℋℯℓℯηα ℛαѵℯηcℓαω◄
【The Grey Lady】
◢Ghost of Ravenclaw Tower◣

╔══════════════════╗

The Grey Lady watched the group of students. Her eyes rested on Coeur "Heart? What an interesting name" she said studying the girl. She began to look around and study the other new students.

╚══════════════════╝

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:01 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Why? Honestly I was bored. Like I said I was by myself all summer. One can only explore Diagon alley so much before you practically know everything there. That is why I decided I would give Knockturn Alley a go. I will not deny, I was a bit nervous about it. I also got chased out of a couple of shops. I did not find anything really while I was there. Could have been interesting though." Xenos answered with a small smile. This summer had actually been fun. The explorations had worked wonders on his growing restlessness. He had a feeling what was wrong with him...but that wasn't something he talked about. It was nice getting to talk to her again, maybe it would help distract him from his own thoughts. As he spoke he came to relieze just how little he knew about the second year. This year he was going to make it a point to get to know her more.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex...

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:10 pm
User ImageUser Image
&&&&&

User Image
User Image

Mood: __Insert Emotional State __
Thoughts: __Insert Mindset __

User Image

Flushing red, Cœur stared down at her hands, which were placed neatly in her lap. She thanked the Grey Lady before the ghost went off.

"It's okay...and, yes...Heart. My given name was actually Cœur, meaning 'heart' in French."

The girl twiddled her thumbs, wondering what to say next. She was not good with socializing with people her own age, seeing as she had three older siblings and a younger brother...that and the fact that she was kept at home most of the time, so she never really spent time with those around her age. She looked up, smiling timidly at the other girl.

"So uh...how was your summer, Abi?" Cœur asked.

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:28 am
User Image
Archades "Archie" Montague
Firstie - Ravenclaw House

Archades took a swallow of his water - he had ignored the pitcher containing pumpkin juice - as he listened to Coeur and Abigail (Abi) talk to each other. He rested his chin on one hand as he studied the two of them. He wondered why the French-born girl used the translation of her name, her real one was unique and memorable enough of its own virtue. Still, who was he to speak about someone preferring a nickname? Archades always did sound so stiff and formal. He finally spoke up.
"Er, hello Miss Abi and Miss Heart. I'm Archades, but please call me Archie." His voice was soft - he wasn't forcing himself into the conversation, but they could acknowledge him if they wanted to now.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:41 am
User Image

Zamir chuckled when Xenos ignored his comment. He finally gave up on staring at him seeing he was now lost in conversation with a second year. He let out a long sigh that went perfectly with the rumble from his stomach. The long yawn stretched over the length of the rumble and he couldn't help but laugh at the mixture of sounds that it produced. As he sat his mind went back to the first year when he first met Xenos. He was much the same as he was now. It was because of Xenos that he had any friends at all. His quirky nature made it very difficult to procure any sort of social circle. Yet also is quietness even made it difficult to speak with Xenos seriously. On rare occasions when something perplexed him he and Xenos did have a few truly serious conversations. His eyes moved around the room at the other tables. So many people were here and the noise started to increase. As it did so the sounds became a jumbled mess in his head until all he could hear was a rush of sounds instead of words. He leaned his face onto his hands and tried to bring his mind to a calm state. The sounds swirled around him and caused the room to spin slightly. The bench was also starting to fill up and he felt a little claustrophobic. It took all he had to not go entirely insane in front of the whole school. He hated so much that simple things like this that barely bothered others could get to him so much.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

Xenos turned when he felt Zamir's gaze leave him. Giving up already? That surprised him. "Are you alright, Zamir?" He asked looking at his quiet friend. Like normal the other boy wasn't talking to the new people. Really he wished he would. One would expect Xenos to be shyer since he was very different then the others. But instead it was Zamire who wouldn't open up and speak. Someday he'd break him of this.

It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:00 am
User Image

Zamir didn't respond to his friends words. Instead he lowered his head more and gripped his pale hair. The sound of Xenos' voice almost sounded like a roar in his ears as close as he was to him. He felt sick and he closed his eyes to try and stop the spinning and the noise. He felt himself creeping towards one of his panic attacks. Sometimes he hated this. He wished sometimes he could be like Xenos and have such amazing control. He felt that with the ability to recall almost any information past or present he had lost the ability to be normal. Most dont realize that what he sees is far different than what others see. It is not as if his sight is any better than any one else it is simply his attention to detail that sets him apart. It is this same attention to detail that can hit him hard if put in the right situation.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:37 am
User Image

Xenos fell silent and place a gentle hand on Zamir's shoulder. He knew the boy's problem with loud crowds well and how he reacted to them sometimes. Now he just had to thelp the other relax a little. If the effects kept up, he'd probably take Zamir out of the hall and head towards the comman room. They could wait for Professor Anya if they needed too. "Breath Zamir. It's alright." He whispered so softly it was barely audible.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 9:43 am
User Image

Xenos' words were just low enough for him to hear them yet not be bothered by them. He smiled as he gripped at his hair still trying to quell the other invading noises. This made him try harder to stop his stupid reaction. He knew that Xenos would help him out of the room if it got too worse. That was something he didn't want him to do. He didn't want to pull him away from his other friends. The room did not cease it's spinning and nothing could be heard in his head but the sounds. If he didn't leave soon he would start screaming and he didnt want THAT kind of attention. He stood up quickly almost stumbling over the bench. He looked at Xenos then ran from the room.

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

liveXdarkheartXevil

Sparkly Cutie-Pie

8,400 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
&&&&&

User Image
User Image

Mood: __calm __
Thoughts: __friendship? no? __

User Image

Cœur noticed a boy listening into her conversation with Abi, and knew right away that he wanted to join in, though he seemed a little...hesitant? Finally, he introduced himself to the two girls, and Cœur was slightly relieved.

"Hi there, Archie. It's nice to meet you," she says, flashing the boy a smile.

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games