Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:06 pm
User Image "China!" Bailey exclaimed in response to Yuan's description of what seemed to be an amazing break. "That must have been an extraordinary experience." She thought aloud. It felt nice to socialize with the people of her house. Only now did she realize just how solitary she had been since she first arrived at Hogwarts. She made a promise to herself to not let any amount of classes or sickness get in her way of making friends this year. She had always been so outgoing and adventurous in the past. Why change that now?

Bailey notice the first new Hufflepuff take a seat at their table. By her mixed expressions, it was hard to read how the girl felt about the house she had been placed in. "Pleasure to meet you Ryn. Name's Bailey Oliver. This is my third year here." She assessed Aerynn for a moment longer. Unable to draw out any additional feelings from her face, Bailey finally settled on simply asking. "So how do you feel about being the newest member of Hufflepuff?" She addressed Ryn, a faint smile peaking behind her curious facade.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
User Image

After she was settled, one of the girls at the table introduced herself as a third year. Ryn was a bit intimidated which did not happen often. Baily then asked how Ryn felt about becoming a Hufflepuff. 'Well it wasn't my first pick but I think I am going to make the best of it and as long as I keep in contact with my friends I will love my time here.' Ryn thought. "I was undecided at first, but I think I'm really going to like it here." Ryn told Bailey with a big smile.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image Bailey listened to Ryn's answer, continuing to assess her body signals. The young girl seemed to get nervous when Bailey spoke to her, and she hoped she wasn't giving off a bad vibe. "That's just about how I felt when I was first placed in Hufflepuff. Not the most popular house, I'll admit. It took some getting used to, but I've come to realize that this is where I belong. Hufflepuff's my home, and your's now, too." Bailey tossed Aerynn a playful smile, finally understanding why she couldn't tell if Ryn had been excited or not.

Bailey felt her stomach growl, and her attention quickly returned to the slowly-approaching feast. "Too bad we aren't allowed to eat during the sorting. My stomach's killing me." Bailey mumbled as she pulled a chocolate frog from her pocket and began to unwrap it. "They should make a chocolate feast, where every dish, dinner and dessert alike, are all made from chocolate." She mused, popping the treat into her mouth with a ring of laughter.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:01 pm
User Image
User Image

"Hello Aerynn. I'm Yuan Trinity, also a third year. Welcome to our hummble table." Yuan said with a smile and a lightly joking tone about the humble bit. "I promise we are as boring as people seem to make us out to be. It's just hard to notice that around the big headedness of some of the other houses."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image

Cyrus looked up when the first of their new housemates joined them. "H-Hi, I'm Cyrus. Cyrus Eli Keaton. Pleasure to meet you." He said with a shy smile. Around new people his shyness started to shine through again. "A chocolate feast would be amazing!" He said excidedly to Bailey. There were few things he loved more then chocolate.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

"Hello Ryn, nice to meet you" Nevin said with a smile."Im a second year, I think you'll like it alot in this house" he said attempting to sound cheerful.He was still nervous but compared to last year he had improved quite a bit. It felt odd, talking with so many people. He recalled last year when he was so nervous, even around Cyrus. Now he had lots of friends, and that circle was growing wider as the days passed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:45 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn listen to Baily's response and started to warm up already. At the mention of food she remembered how starving she was and the thought of a chocolate feast almost made her drool. Two more boys from the table introduced themselves both seem very nice. The first boys comment even made her giggle. Yuan seem like he would be a good friend. Cyrus seem very shy which made Ryn want to make him like her already. "I'm glad that I will be getting to know you all, and I can't wait to get back to the common room and see everything!" Ryn said with a new excitement now that she felt more at home."After we eat of course, I am starving" Added Ryn quickly.

It was fallowed by another hello. "Hi, Nevin, It's great to meet you!" Ryn said happy to be making more friends.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image Bailey beamed at Cyrus, excited that she wasn't alone on her chocolate cravings. "It would be amazing, wouldn't it."

She turned back around to face Ryn, happy to see that she was loosening up a bit. "Oh, you're gonna love the common room! Everything's decorated in black and a bright canary yellow. Huge fireplace, tons of big squishy chairs. It's actually located in the basement near the kitchens. Silly me," Bailey corrected herself, "Being a first year, you probably haven't a clue where the kitchens even are. Don't worry, I'll show you if you'd like. After the feast, of course." She looked up at the group of first years still waiting to be sorted. "Which probably won't be for a while." Bailey sighed deeply, glancing around at the other house tables.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Listening to Baily describe the common room made Ryn want to see it even more. "I hope my room mates are nice, but I think they would have to be to be in this house." Ryn said to quietly after meeting everyone. They were all so friendly. Baily offered to show her around after the sorting and feast. "I would love that!" Ryn exclaimed with an even larger smile that before.

User Image  

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image Bailey's dark, chocolate colored eyes returned to Ryn as she spoke. "Now that you mention it, I don't recall ever meeting a Hufflepuff that was lacking a friendly personality." She replied in a tone coated with sarcasm. It was true, however. She had never come across anyone in her house who wasn't willing to make a new friend. As Ryn accepted her offer, a wide grin spread across Bailey's face, a strong sensation of excitement now pumping through her veins. "Sounds like a plan then! Maybe we can all hang out in the common room after the feast. What do you say, guys?" She said in a slightly louder voice, hoping she hadn't offended anyone for leaving them out of the conversation for so long. She turned towards Cyrus, adding with a laugh, "Maybe we can have our own chocolate feast!"

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:35 pm
User Image

Nevin smiled wider,"Ya that would be great I dont mind" he said cheerfully. Already he wanted to feast over so they could go back to their common room. He loved it there, it was so relaxing and the furniture was almost more comfortable than the beds!! "and we can tell each other the funny break stories" he said with a laugh. "Oh.." he said remembering something,"you're not afraid of spiders are you Ryn?" he said dropping a bit into nervousness.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryn almost laughed. "No, I love any kind of creatures or beasts. We have tons at my house. My mum work at the ministry in the Beast Division." Ryn was starting to really miss all of her pets.

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 am
User Image

Nevin let out a relieved sigh. "Oh good, I have a pet tarantula named Hachi...he isn't a normal..spider" he said laughing a little. "He is going to get at least as big as a smaller sized Pomeranian, but for now he is still small enough to ride on my head" he said with another laugh. His stomach growled as he spoke and he blushed in embarrassment from it's loudness. "sorry" he laughed sheepishly.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:27 am
User Image "Great!" Bailey smiled playfully at Nevin. She sat up straight as he spoke of his pet spider, feeling as if she had added a spoonful too much of sugar to her cereal this morning. "You have a pet spider? How unique! I'm a big fan of magical creatures myself. Even regular ones, to tell you the truth. What do you feed him?" Bailey asked with a temporarily confused look crossing her face. She giggled as she heard a loud growl from the core of Nevin's body. "Don't worry. I'm pretty sure we all have the same problem, here." Smirking, and brushing her hair out of her eyes, Bailey scanned the empty tables at which they sat, her eyes growing with hunger. "Come on, you dumb Sorting Hat. Hurry it up already."

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:36 pm
User Image

Nevin laughed,"Well Hachi has rather refined tastes" he began," at first I fed him the usual bugs but he soon discovered a few mice living in my room and he began to eat those. At his size now he pretty much eats mice. But he has acquired a taste for good tea as well" he laughed out loud at that one. It was always a funny sight to see the stares he got when ever hachi was having his tea. A faint blush crossed his cheeks when he looked around at the other tables but it faded as he focused back in on the conversation,"I love animals too, Im actually hoping to become a Care of magical creatures teacher when I graduate" he said proudly.  

MysticHoneyRose

5,075 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Hygienic 200

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:08 pm
User Image "No way!" Bailey exclaimed when Nevin finished speaking of Hachi's eating habits. "Mice?!" She exclaimed, "And a spider who drinks tea? That is simply marvelous. You must show me some time, Nevin." Bailey could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks as he spoke of his aspirations. She had always dreamed of working with animals, as well. "Wouldn't that be amazing. But hey, I graduate first, so we'll see who gets to the Hogwarts position first, when it opens up." Bailey joked. Her ringing laugh was loud, but it almost went unheard among all the noise in the Great Hall.

User Image

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games