Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Seventh Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:56 pm
User Image
яεġrετηστнιηġ ғεαяησ σηε ταkε prιdε ιηεvεяyτнιηġ
User Image
"Yes, he is." Colton responded to Phi's question about his father. "He was actually adopted, so when he found out that my mum was a witch, he embraced our family willingly. He has become one of us...in a sense. Surprisingly, he encourages magic, but I spent much of my childhood trying to be like him, hence the mugglie-like lifestyle." Colton embraced the rush of thoughts that came to him, but pushed them back once the subject was changed.

Chuckling a bit at Phi's comment of not making a good seeker, he tried to imagine her on the field.
"You'd likely be a great chaser, or possibly even a keeper. I myself would prefer the beater position. Again, Mr. Physical." These talks with Phi seemed to be making him realize exactly how 'hands on' he was. He pictured himself tearing through the sky, letting his protective side flourish by beating off bludgers as they tried to attack his teammates. A small grin found his face as he imagined hitting one towards the Slytherin team, aimed directly for Blaire's 'pretty' face.

Following Phi onto the seventh floor landing, he lead her up the corridor a bit, finally stopping in front of a large picture of a very obese woman.
"This is it." Colton announced, gesturing towards the entrance to the Gryffindor common room. Before he could describe its contents to her, his eyes fell upon a note lying on the stone floor near Phi's feet. His heart pulsed rapidly as he noticed how similar it looked to the one that they had found earlier. Clenching one fist, he picked up the piece of parchment with the other, his eyes scanning the words with intensity.

Colton dropped the note, his eyes not moving from where they had been. He was furious, once could tell just by assessing one of his many give-aways. Out of nowhere, the tense boy pulled back his fist, throwing it viciously at the stone wall next to the painting. Following the loud crack of his knuckles buckling beneath the force of his punch, Colt exhaled deeply and leaned his forearms against the wall, ignoring the light trickle of blood on his hand as he tried to avoid Phi's eyes. Of all the times to find this note, it had to be with her, the last person he would want to believe its words. Colton was interested in Phinelia, but he wouldn't consider her a victim. He cared for her extensively, and they had only known each other for two days. Feeling as if his hope was lost, he turned and slid down the stone wall until he was sitting against the cold floor, his fist still clenched and his body in tremors.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:25 pm

phinelia von ichval
User Image
User Image
User Image
first year - ravenclaw

hermes
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬
“In the country of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.”
– Desiderius Erasmus
“The haft of the arrow had been feathered with one of the eagle’s own plumes. We often give our enemies the means of our own destruction.”
– Aesop
“There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.”
– Socrates
“If the brain were so simple we could understand it, we would be so simple we couldn’t.”
– Lyall Watson

╔══════════════════╗

Phi smiled inwardly, her eye's brightness again fading a bit as she plummeted into thought. She didn't want to be distracted by that now, in case she ignored something Colton asked her. He deserved her full attention - but the fact his father was adopted made the thoughts flood over her. Her mother and father were Muggles. Her whole family as she knew it was. And ever since she could remember, she knew she was adopted. It was not a hidden fact by any means. She was a pale as parchment and they were Hispanic. But what about her parents? What was her real heritage and blood kind? Who did she belong to?
For all she knew she was Muggle born, a Mudblood as someone had written. Phi suddenly became very conscience of the paper she had folded in her bag. She wanted to ask that word for answers, she wanted for it to tell her if it applied.

In all the thinking of the familiar problem that had possessed her since the arrival of her letter, she did not realize Colton had picked up a piece of paper that was undoubtedly related the the one she had found seven flights down. Reality came back into focus at the sound of his knuckles cracking. She gasped in surprise and beheld with wide eyes the full anger radiating from her friend. She felt strange. As if she needed to run and hide. To run form the feelings blinding her senses that emitted from Colton. She felt afraid that something could turn him into this. She looked down into his hand and finally saw the parchment.
The puzzle quickly fell into place and she hurried over to Colton's now-sitting form. She took the paper from his hands without even looking at it. Folded it and placed it in her bag along side the other. She took both of his hands in her's and her worried eyes fell on the wound he had inflicted on himself.

"Don't tell me." She said quickly and sternly to him if he felt the need too reveal what was on the paper. She had a good idea. But she didn't need to know. These emotions were his and she did not want them becoming something worse. She wanted to calm him down.
"Let's go to the Hospital Wing. We still have time before class for the nurse to fix this." She ran her thumb over the injury.

{you can reply either here or the hospital wing, your choice~ i am loving this!}

╚══════════════════╝

User Image

Pale Mist

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:09 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton was extremely embarrassed as he sat against the hard ground, waiting for Phi to read the note for herself. He couldn't keep his mind from wondering what she was going to think, what she was going to say. Would she run? Would she simply begin avoiding him? He didn't want to know, but it surprised him thoroughly when she tucked the paper into her bag with the other, not even bothering to look at it. A rush of relief flushed over him as she slid to his side, taking his hands in hers. If there was one thing he could have asked for right now, it was for her not to read that note in front of him.

Colton's anger was still too elevated, and the adrenaline was pumping through his veins too thickly for him to feel the pain of his broken hand. He glanced down as Phi mentioned the Hospital Wing, taken a back by the mangled image. The more time he spent here at Hogwarts, the more he was beginning to realize the true depths that his emotions were capable of reaching. He watched as she grazed the soon-to-be painful injury with her finger, glad that he could feel nothing but a strong pulse in his hand. He nodded slowly before whispering,
"I'm sorry that you had to see that...not very gentlemanly of me, huh..."

With a forced smile that he would not have offered to anyone at that moment but her, he pushed himself to a standing position with his good hand, than offered it to Phi to help her up. Glancing at his pocket watch again, he mumbled, "We'd better hurry. I don't mind going alone. I wouldn't want you to be late for class because of me." As he lead them back towards the grand staircase, he couldn't help but feel embarrassed by his childish display of emotion.

User Image
[[ OOC: I know! We can jump to the Hospital Wing now. xD ]]
User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:24 am
User Image

Enter from the 1st Floor Corridor

The faux-ditsy Blaire followed the staircase up to the seventh floor corridor. It was half-way through his second week here, and Ronyo, Colton, and Phi were still as impenetrable as ever. His first attempt oviously unsuccessful, the blonde would have to try harder. He proceeded to his usual spot near Gryffindor Tower and planted his latest creation for the towering meat-head to find. If he couldn't tear them apart from the outside, maybe he could do it from within.

Still weary and watchful of any pursuers, Blaire led the gaggle to the golden knocker preventing access into Ravenclaw tower. "What ca-" the guardian began, but it was quickly
interrupted. "Not now, bird," the blonde's musical tone chimed, rather snippy. He quickly dropped an unlabeled piece of folded parchment, and retreated from the corridor just as quickly as he'd come. Sure, it was a long-shot, but he was sure the information would find its way to the inquisitive little know-it-all one way or another.

Exit to the Grand Staircase

User Image

Dark Prince of Thorns

6,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Porcelaine Ivory

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton wore his usual blank facade as he exited the Gryffindor common room with nothing but a leather satchel full of supplies slung over his right shoulder. As he approached the staircase, his gray eyes caught a glimpse of a piece of parchment resting near the same place he had found the dreaded note last week. His body froze in place, his footsteps halting just inches from the paper, and let out a deep sigh before allowing his eyes to drop to the floor. With a steady hand, he knelt down and unfolded the note, but what he read caught him by surprise. Dropping into a sitting position in the middle of the corridor, Colton read and reread the small letter several times, unable to fully absorb its meaning.

Ever since he had first met Phi, Colt had found an interest in her that wasn't present in most girls he had met. It had seemed, until now, that he had been getting closer and closer to her. If it wasn't for this note, the confident boy had been planning to ask her to be his girlfriend when the time was right. Unfortunately for him, this note meant that Phi not only was interested in Ronyo rather than him, but more importantly, that who he thought had been a loyal friend, had actually been stabbing him in the back since day one.

Tearing his eyes from the wrinkled parchment, Colton folded it back up and slipped it into the pocket of his school robes. Pushing himself up from the ground and retrieving his bag, he forced himself onto the staircase and trudged numbly to the lake to meet his so-called 'friends' as planned.

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:43 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara was on her way to the Gryffindor common room from Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. She tried to start brewing the potion, but was interrupted by Jessica, a second year Slytherin. That got her into a rut because she was almost discovered in there. As far as she knew, the second year had not identified her. Not that she was sure she'd get into trouble for brewing a potion in the bathroom, since she was using all of her own equipment and ingredients and the potion wasn't dangerous. Tamara was just uneasy that the potion would be disturbed and then it would become dangerous. Sighing, Tamara kicked her feet as she walked. I really need a place to brew this thing, without someone interfering, she thought to herself as she walked. Suddenly, behind her, she heard a noise and stopped. Looking behind her, there was a door in a wall that didn't have a door before. Curious, but that's not out of the ordinary for this school.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:30 pm
User Image

7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara stepped up to the door that just appeared on the wall and reached out to touch it. The wood felt cool to the touch. So it is real, she thought to herself. The door just appeared here, where no door had existed before. Tamara reached out and grabbed the handle, then turned. The door opened smoothly and Tamara stepped through.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image

7TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR
xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara walked out the door and yawned again, then her stomach rumbled. She looked at her watch and realized that it was meal time. She started to walk away when the door disappeared behind her. Turning around, she stared at the wall confused. However, she shrugged her shoulders. "Weird school, as it were," she said aloud to no one in general. She started for the Grand Staircase and the Great Hall for a tasty meal.  

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:17 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil was on the Seventh floor mainly to find a book he had left behind. His glasses sliding a bit on the bridge of his nose as he bent down to pick it up. Some fool must have kicked it under the bench in the hallway. His eyes flashed with the tinges of green. Of course Roi was in control of the Second Year's body.

He fixed the glasses by simply pushing them back with his index finger. He looked around, it was a bit late, dinner time, everyone was eating. Woil's stomach growled and he made his hosts body groan as he began to move down the hallway. Having a body was such a pain, especially when its a child! This was one of the things that irked the demon.

"Tch, having a body is such a pain..." He had his host whisper to himself as he moved Woil's body to the Grand Staircase. "Still it's better then that ******** bo-" He was cut off in his muttering as he ran full on into Colton Raines. His hosts body was sent flying a bit back and his eyes flashed with anger, but for only a second.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:34 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton exited the grand staircase onto the seventh floor landing, rushing into the corridor with a quick stride and a heavy heart. The note in his pocket seemed to weigh dozens of pounds as its presence simply could not go unnoticed with every step the boy took. Just as he was picking up speed, a body seemed to come out of nowhere while his mind was elsewhere, and they collided messily. The student he had barged into was nearly tossed to the floor, and his brows raised in surprise to see Woil standing there with quickly changing expressions.

He and his...friends had talked much about this boy, and the mystery of his behavior, but Colton had yet to meet him formally. Despite not being in much of a good mood, he mumbled a deep,
"Sorry..." Slowly holding out a hand, he mustered an introduction, more in attempt to distract himself from the parchment in his pocket than to try and make friends or to find out more about the suspicious character. "You're Woil... Colton Raines." He introduced himself without being shy, though slightly awkward as he shook his hand and waited for a reaction.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:00 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
This boy, was Tay's enemy, and Roi's target. Still, the words still rung in the spirits mind as he told Tay that Raines would be a valuable asset.

Plus, the boy seemed, distraught. Something Roi could use to his advantage, to enslave the young boys mind and to get him to work for the demon.

Woil had seemed to have lost his glasses during the fall, the boy needed those things fixed... However he could work with that. He moved Woil's hand to shake Colton's as he made Woil squint. Another reason a body was a major pain,
"Wow... People talking about me already huh? Guess I'm a bit famous..." Roi made his host say, with Woil's natural tone, even added a trail off and slight nervous laugh. As soon as he finished speaking he moved Woil's head to look around, "Blast... Where are my glasses..." He said looking around, the boys eyesight was really poor sadly, so much reading, and his younger brother didn't help with that ******** flashlight.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:27 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton eyed the boy suspiciously, his usual wall of defenses still in tact, though not quite as impregnable as usual. Woil's behavior gave off a sort of nervous air, though the Gryffindor couldn't be sure if that was characteristic of him or not. When the Ravenclaw began the search for his glasses, Colt couldn't help but blame himself for that. With everything that had happened recently and how angry he was on the inside, he felt reluctant to allow any other emotions to show themselves, such as sympathy, or even curiosity. Despite this, the boy gritted his teeth as he looked around on the floor for the boy's spectacles, spotting them folded up against the wall. Gliding forward to pick them up, he sighed loudly before continuing on with their mild conversation.

"I wouldn't call you famous, but your name has certainly made its way around the school." As he handed Woil back his glasses, he forced his lips to curve upwards, which despite his struggle, actually resembled a somewhat genuine smile. "But I don't really see what all the fuss is about. You don't seem odd to me." He urged, hoping to get some sort of response from the kid.

After all, he really had heard much about Woil's odd behavior, including a possible case of some sort of multiple personality disorder. However, with everything going on, he couldn't help but admit that he hadn't paid as much attention to those conversations as he should have, and this boy really did come of as just another shy Ravenclaw.

User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
As soon as Roi replaced Woil's glasses his ancient mind began to work full throttle once more. He took in, the forced smile, the sigh, everything was being put into Roi's next move, "Colton, are you okay man? You seem... Angry." He said bending down to pick up his book and he looked up at the strong fellow classmate. On Woil's face was pure worry, however deep inside Woil's body Roi was laughing and waiting to manipulate a new puppet.

"If your having any problems with the finals maybe I can help." Roi said as he made Woil do a kind smile. He however frowned and stared at Colton through the square glasses, "Though I have a feeling that's not it..." He said with that worried tone of Woil's.
User Image

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:25 pm
User Image
User Image
Colton was slightly taken aback when Woil seemed genuinely worried about his well being. Crossing his arms and naturally relaxing a bit in the presence of this new boy, but still keeping his bold mask in place, he nodded slowly. He was admitting his anger, but waited for Woil to speak again. When he inquired about finals, Colton felt inclined to laugh. "The only problem I'm having with finals is being so distracted." He admitted, loosening his shoulders slightly as he began to pace the width of the corridor. "I don't know what's bothering me more - my past or my presence." Colt froze for a moment, as if fearing he had already said too much too soon. He had never even spoke to this kid before, but he was already talking about his personal problems with him. Something about Woil just seemed so calm, which made it easy to vent his own anger.
User Image
User Image

Porcelaine Ivory

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image
Woil frowned as he stared at his classmate. He decided to shed some knowledge onto him, "Keeping bad feelings bottled up only leads to anger and hate. Everyone needs a Secret Keeper, someone you can tell anything too and never say a word." He said smiling sweetly again. "Of course, I'm such a nutter, I'm kinda surprised a popular boy like you is even talking to me..." He said sighing slightly, "What I'm trying to say is, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm a blank journal you can write on." He said giving him a look of pure light, something that took Roi much time to be able to do.
User Image

User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games