Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hallways and the Grand Staircase
Fifth Floor Corridor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:00 pm
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn sighed when Ronna teased her, then looked at Kas when he spoke. "Fide! You widn. I'll go. I still don' wanna dhough." She fluffed her messy hair, wondering if her brother would be disappointed. Maybe Ronna and Kas were right. They seemed pretty serious, after all. She bowed her head a bit, walking along, a bit clumsily, but along nonetheless. Her normally bright eyes were dull and lackluster, and she really, really didn't want to climb the stairs.

Greycast

mc2

{OoC:}

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:37 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Updated Uniform]
Company: Minn and Kas

➳ ➳ ➳

Good, she won't fight it anymore.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna nodded at Kas's and Minn's words and they continued towards the hospital wing. "Not many people actually want to be sick or have to go to the hospital wing, Minn. But trust us it'll be best if you go there. At least get checked out."

She followed keeping watch of Kas making sure that he was fine with supporting Minn as she carried the books. Honestly, Ronna would have rather helped out supporting Minn, too, but Kas had insisted. It just seemed kind of ridiculous to her considering she was the tallest one there, and not that they knew but she spent her summers being pretty active.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:25 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

t e l l m e s o m e t h i n g i d o n ' t k n o w - - -
f i f t h f l o o r c o r r i d o r ✖
r o n n a a n d m i n n ✖
d o n o t j u d g e m e
a m u s e d ✖
s i n g l e ✖

"Well, no one wants to be si--- watch your step--- sick, but it happens," Kas spoke, making small talk. Helping someone close to his size was definitely much easier than hauling someone like Jaime around the house. He was good with this. "You just do what you can and get better as soon as you can," the redhead spoke as they made their way towards the hospital wing. "If you really can't help it, then you live with it the best you can," he spoke wryly, reminiscing on his own ailment, reliving the scenes in his head. Yes, live with it the best that he could.

"Ronna is right. Once you get there and get checked up, make sure you take care of yourself after you're discharged," the smallest of them lectured, not noticing what he was doing. He was quite sure that a big factor of it lay in self-neglect, to a degree. After all, she was hauling a stack of books up god knows how many floors. That wasn't conducive to health.

mc2

Miss GryffindorK

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:46 am
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearSingleReserve Keeper

Minn nodded a bit, in agreement with the two. "I s'ppose. Maybe I'll jus' be a liddle sick, and won't have ta stay? Ya think?" At that moment, she was jerked to a stop as she sneezed several times in rapid succession. After that, she had to slump to the floor, already too tired and in pain to move.

"You... jus' go on withoud bme. I'll catch ub." Minn curled forward, honestly just wanting to fall asleep there on the cool tiles of the floor. Her green eyes closed as she slumped a bit, nearly just tipping forward.

Greycast

mc2

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:02 am
User ImageUser Image
Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 12
Year at Hogwarts: 2nd year
Height: 5'3"

➳ ➳ ➳

[Wearing:Updated Uniform]
Company: Minn and Kas

➳ ➳ ➳

Yeah, I doubt a little sick describes her.

➳ ➳ ➳

Ronna listened to Kas's small talk as he seemed to be opting to do the same as she was doing. When Minn talked about being just a little sick Ronna almost had to smile, Ronna really doubted that Minn could be defined as a 'little sick'. Suddenly, the girl's health took a turn for the worse when she began to sneeze and then slumped to the floor.

Ronna set the books down on the floor and rushed over to Kas and Minn and glanced at Kas as Minn said she would just catch up with them: Minn was obviously delirious, why did she think they were going to the hospital wing in the first place? And to leave a sick person behind...

"Any ideas?" Ronna said quietly to Kas. "I mean with your help I probably could carry her or we could just use magic to carry up to the hospital wing, I'm sure a professor would understand us using magic in the hallways given the situation... that's what I did at the Fall Festival to get someone to medical help." She bit her lip as she considered possibilities to get Minn to the hospital wing, supporting Minn alone really didn't seem like the best possibility anymore.

User Image

Miss GryffindorK
Greycast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:24 am
Arkendrai
500 Days of Summer
Forks Anonymous
Mr Vitamin C-ya
Edward D Engel
The Forgotten Weasley
RedEagleEye007

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

Bradley led the way ooff the staircase onto the Fifth Floor Corridor. He continued down the corridor for a bit until he met the entrance to a spiral staircase. "Okay. Everyone, up this staircase is the entrance to Ravenclaw Tower, Our Common Room and Dormitories are up there. Now pay careful attention when we get to the top." he said as he started up the staircase. Coming to the door with the eagle knocker he waited before it spoke in a whimsical voice. "What came first the Phoenix or the Flame?" Bradley smiled This old one. He turned to the first years. "To get into the common room you need to answer a question, if you get it wrong you can't get in and have to wait for someone else to come through who knows the answer. That way, you learn something. So tonight's question is: 'What came first the Phoenix or the Flame?' Anyone have a guess?" he thought looking at the first years.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:04 am
Life's too short to even care at all
I'm losing my mind, losing control
These fishes in the sea, they're staring at me
A wet world aches for the beat of a drum
If I could find a way to see this straight
I'd run away to some fortune
I should have found by now
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to go down

User Image
Eleazar Draven Bradley
- Unknown Blood - Ravenclaw - First Year -
[feeling: tired] [thinking: I just want to sleep...] [with: Ravenclaws] [at: Fifth Floor Corridor]

Eleazar was a bit worried about the whole you have to answer a riddle first to get into the Common Room, thing, but at least they'd been warned. And it was sort of cool. He tentatively raised a hand. "N...Neither. It's an endless cycle, right?" Well, maybe he was wrong, but he'd tried, and someone else would get it right if he'd gotten it wrong. He was exhausted. And his shoes were still damp. He just wanted to sleep and forget about tonight. Maybe classes would be better.

If I could find a way to see this straight, I'd run away.

Life's too short to even care at all
I'm coming up now, out of the blue
These zombies in the park, they're looking for my heart
A dark world aches for a splash of the sun
And so I run now to the things they said
Could restore me, restore life the way it should be
I'm waiting for this cough syrup to go down
One more spoon of cough syrup now

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:23 pm
x
x
x
x

Half-Blood | | Eleven Years Old | | First Year | | Ravenclaw
Ten inches. Ash Wood. Fox Fur. Supple.

xxxxLexine wandered up behind the other First Year Ravenclaws and the Prefect, Bradley, they'd been following. She looked at the grand doors of the common room. When Bradley said they needed to answer a riddle to enter the door, Lexine got worried. She wasn't very good at figuring out riddles sometimes. 'What came first, the Phoenix or the flame?' was the riddle. Thinking a bit, Lexine looked up at the Prefect, "Well...it's like a circle, and circles have no beginnings...right?" She asked quietly, but considering she stood at the front of the group, she figured he'd heard her. She shrugged, she tried her best to use logic, and as far as she knew cycles were usually shown as circles...so wouldn't it apply to this? She didn't know, all she knew was that she was getting rather sleepy...

outfit | | ooc :: --- | | voice clip

the true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:23 pm
Iñigo Lazaro Albion-Alexandré

User Image

House: Ravenclaw{|}Seer{|}First Year

Iñigo looked to the first boy, seeing the boy's lack of confidence. The boy had gotten it right after all and it was refreshing to see others, just like the girl, that could answer the question. "I think you're both right," he said to them quietly but confidently. They were both obviously cunning to come up with the answer, because it took him slightly longer to figure it out. He was glad to see that he could be academically challenged with people like them too. He couldn't wait for the year to begin and so he can start learning. He loved to take on new challenges and loved to learn new things. He always wanted to be the smartest he could, but unfortunately, all of his textbooks were in English; so a lot of the times, instead of reading the whole textbook ahead, he would have to translate it as well at times. Not all of it of course, because he understood quite a bit, but he also didn't understand quite a bit.

He kept waiting, hoping to get sleep soon. He was growing tired, but he had to hold up for now.

“There is no death. Only a change of worlds.”

Arkendrai

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:20 pm
Arkendrai
500 Days of Summer
Forks Anonymous
Mr Vitamin C-ya
Edward D Engel
The Forgotten Weasley
RedEagleEye007

User Image

xxxxxxx

Bradley smiled and nodded as two first years gave possible answers, A third chimed in saying how he believed both were correct. "Correct you are, they both are right." he said with a smile. Those two are particularly smart. he thought as he smiled and nodded, turning to the door he looked at the eagle knocker and smiled. "Well then,It is a cycle, and cycles have no beginnings." he said. The Whimsical voice spoke again. "Very well said" it said before the door swung open.

Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:36 am
User Image

xxxxxxx

Bradley led the way off the staircase and down the fifth floor corridor. He paused at the base of a spiral staircase and smiled at the first years. "Okay. Everyone, up this staircase is the entrance to Ravenclaw Tower, Our Common Room and Dormitories are up there. Now pay careful attention when we get to the top." he said as he started up the staircase. Coming to the door with the eagle knocker he waited before it spoke in a whimsical voice. 'In the eyes we are of all who dream. Though great we are, so small we seem. A friend of those who travel abroad, the feet of gods, with splendor shod. What am I?' Bradley blinked. Well that was an interesting question the first night back. Wonder if any of them know it. he thought as he turned. "To get into the common room you need to answer a question, if you get it wrong you can't get in and have to wait for someone else to come through who knows the answer. That way, you learn something. So tonight's question is: 'In the eyes we are of all who dream. Though great we are, so small we seem. A friend of those who travel abroad, the feet of gods, with splendor shod. What am I?' Any guesses? he asked.

(( Just waiting on one of you to give the correct answer and we can continue! smile ))

Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Little Sage Lamb
Diamond Wales
XxXDevil-Chan
kiska166
Laurel Mindfang

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

Eva Byrne
[Ravenclaw]

Current Age: 11
Blood: Muggleborn
Year at Hogwarts: First Year
Wearing: First Year robes

~~

Eva blinked. "Stars. Its stars!" She smiled at herself, feeling clever. She looked up at Bradley. She had been so silent on the way up, she wasn't sure if she was heard.

sir Spazalots

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Garnet Supernova

Dangerous Animal

6,650 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Cash Grabber 500

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 2:43 pm
User Image

xxxxxxx

Bradley smiled as that blonde first year girl answered. "Stars? Well let's see..." he turned to the eagle door knocker. "Stars." he said with a grin. The eagle nodded and the whimsicle voice spoke. "Quite right." He smiled and pushed the door open, leading the first years within. She's clever.

(( Exit to Ravenclaw Common Room ))

Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Little Sage Lamb
Diamond Wales
XxXDevil-Chan
kiska166
Laurel Mindfang

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:05 am
CLAIRE ALEXANDRIE & JOSHUA STROPTHALL III

"What you confuse for honesty,
is fire from the tongue of a liar.
What you confuse for sanity,
is a broken mirror that cracks more.

How had they ended up here? Josh had been following Claire slightly, who kept turning down various corridors and up and down stairs, until they eventually reached this hall. The hall near the Ravenclaw common room, thankfully the corridor was empty and devoid of students, which was odd at the same time considering.

It WAS late at night though, just before curfew.

Still...Why was Claire leading him off the path like this? Was this a confession? He smirked, obviously it was. How adorably pathetic actually.

Claire meanwhile was twitching some, leading Josh away. She grinned, an evil looking grin as Josh followed behind her, it was almost time. Time. Time for the pain to stop, time for everything to stop. Stopping some, she let Josh go ahead of her, give her some space....some precious space.

"....Quit it now Josh." Claire spoke with a hollow tone to her voice.

Josh sneered, really? This gag? How droll, "Quit what?"

Claire bristled, "You know what I am talking about! Just...Quit it! It's not funny."

Josh raised a brow, "Really? I personally think it's hilarious."

Claire glared at Josh, who just sneered back. He was so smug. She knew that he knew...what she knew. Josh was just being a jerk like usual, "I always knew Claire, it was rather obvious actually. So obvious it's almost funny."

Claire's glare intensified, so it was a joke to him then? Her mental health was a complete joke? She was so angry, it was then that it happened, right when Josh had turned the other direction, as if to laugh at her, laugh....laugh at her failure. Laugh at everything, just like those stupid Vampires....and her dead father who was probably laughing at her from the grave, everything could just blow up and go to hell!
With an odd look in her eyes, an expression that seemed like she was in a far off place and not where she currently was, Claire raised her wand, "...Petrificus Totalus."

Waves burst forth from her wand and slammed into Josh, making the poor boy fall to a dead halt, however she wasn't done, "Incendio. Incendio. Incendio." Flames began to engulf the petrified Josh, mostly getting onto his cloak. Claire didn't stop though, "Incendio. Incendio. Incendio! INCENDIO! INCENDIO!" More and more flames, more....Until Josh was almost engulfed in a fiery inferno.

Staring at the burning Claire smirked, her far off gaze lighting up in triumph, that was the exact moment she seemingly came crashing back to reality, "Wh-what?" She stared in horror as Josh was burning inf lames before her, not completely engulfed, but covered in enough flames to do some damage to him.

How had this happened? Last Claire knew she was studying with Josh in the library, that was when she blacked out....when she came to, she was in front of a burning Josh. A...burning....Josh. Burn? Glancing down at her wand and raised arm, her eyes widened, it wasn't possible! How had this happened? She felt sick to her stomach, had...had she caused this?

....Oh god, what did she do? Why? What was even happening?!

Starting to panic, Claire quickly waved her wand....however she didn't know what to say, water however...green water at that, poured out of her wand as it covered Josh and quelled the inferno, the poor male was still petrified....Petrified and covered in nasty looking burns. What had just happened?

She wasn't one to question her luck, with a deep breath, to quell her panic, she picked up Josh and ran towards the hospital wing, why had this happened?

ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅs I ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅ ᴍʏ sᴘɪʀɪᴛϟ
ϟFᴀᴛʜᴇʀ, ɪɴᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɴᴅsϟ
ϟWʜʏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇ?ϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ
ϟIɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ғᴏʀsᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴍᴇϟ

{Private Scene! Exit to Hospital wing}  

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:13 pm
User Image

User Image

。∴°•.・☆location☆・.•°∴。*゚: Ravenclaw table
                                                      。∴°•.・★thoughts★・.•°∴。*゚: Happy to make new friends
                                                              。∴°•.・☆companions☆・.•°∴。*゚: First years
                                                                      。∴°•.・★wearing★・.•°∴。*゚: clothing

User Image

Shayna stopped at the top. She waited for each to catch up before heading up the spiral staircase hidden on one wall. As she climbed they came upon the door into the common room. As the approached the Eagle started to speak. "In the eyes we are of all who dream. Though great we are, so small we seem. A friend of those who travel abroad, the feet of gods, with splendor shod. What am I?" It said. Shayna looked at the first years.

"So, who knows the answer?" She asked.

((Shall wait for one of your to answer.))

RedEagleEye007

IceGrayWolf

Kijruo-Aizawa

Akureikami

Little Miss English

Yukina101

Squeeky Luff][/quote]
                                                              [quote="Cara MiaKitty

★ - -Ravenclaw- - ☆ - - Seeker - - ★ - -Seventh Year- - ☆ - -Prefect- - ★

User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
User Image

Hallways and the Grand Staircase

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas