Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
An Eternal Dream(Not accepting anymore ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:33 pm
User Image

Easier than you'd think. We've been around here in and out protecting this place from the witch, Umirest Dyryso. We were doing pretty good untill you lead one of her lap dogs here. I covered my eye's slightly do to the light. I don't really do that well in this place, it's took bright for my eye's.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:34 pm
User Image

Degiro didn't care to fight."Rena wake up..."He shook her seeing if she would wake up which she didn't.The distorted look on her sleeping face made him somewhat worried."I knew i would have to use this sooner or later."He got out a dark pendent that glowed with a evil aura and shattered it on the ground."This mist shall become a portal to beckon the hatting souls of which are killed here."The ground around the two grew dark."Now souls consume us in your blessing and in nothingness."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:36 pm
User Image

After I jumped though that portal, I asked in a cocky manner. Hey Millie what's wrong...too bright for you. I snickered a tad loudly. The next time I know my head's got a big knot on it. What was that for Millie? I began to cry slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:41 pm
User Image

My My, aren't you guys late to the party. I began to stand up after trying to follow the two through the dark portal but failed. They've already gone, but at least they won't remember the location. Spinning on my fingure was a small pendant which had both of their memorys of the location with in it. I chuckled and said. You guys Missed out on the whole thing they didn't even notice I took there memorys!  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

TriEdge371

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:46 pm
Kira Ishuna
He saw Rena disappear and his lance turned back into a sword. "I guess I should take the spell off the garden." He looked at the rest of them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 pm
User Image

Rena opened her eyes to find herself on the floor next to her room,inside the castle."Where am i?"She turned her aching body to find Degiro looking at her curiously."What are you doing here and where is that man from...."She turned her head and looked the other way."Sir Ishuna...."The man she met before she collapsed inside the forest."I forgot to thank him for the fruit...."

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:52 pm
User Image

Bad Idea. I turn towards Kira and said. Green eye's don't remember that only Rena came through here if the other guys came though the same way then the spell needs to stay on. There's no tellin' if there are more of them waiting on us to return on the other side of the portal. Looks like we're stuck here for a while. I began to Glare at Shokune. And what the hell is up with you Shokune You think you can talk to your Superior like that!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:57 pm
((Oh, sweet Baby Jesus!! Was everyone online today?! Cuz the last time I remember posting was yesterday, and we were one page 7...now we're on 15... sweatdrop !!! Uhm...what exactly should I say?))  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:58 pm
Um.. ok you could be at the castle asking Rena about what happened and all ^_^

Laken Alexiel Redhawk
((Oh, sweet Baby Jesus!! Was everyone online today?! Cuz the last time I remember posting was yesterday, and we were one page 7...now we're on 15...:sweat:!!! Uhm...what exactly should I say?))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:04 pm
User Image

Umirest walked down the long hallway and gazed at the servant that lay on floor."Rena?"She got on her knees ruffling her dress and took a better look.Lucky for Rena the queen was in a nice mood."Katoya!"She yelled.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:05 pm
((Thank you, lol))

Alex, who'd just come from straightening a room nearby, came running up with a glass of water for Rena.
"Oh, wow, are you alright?" she asked, slightly concerned.

((how's that? lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:07 pm
User Image

"Alex...what are you doing here your suppose to be off making supper."Umirest got annoyed and crossed her arms,still on the floor.

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:11 pm
Alex turned to the Queen, and nodded.
"My apologies, My Lady. I....was busy, elsewhere." she said, biting her bottom lip a little.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

While walking though the castle I noticed a dark energy in the West Wing of the Royal Guards Courters, I walked over toware the energy was emitting and saw Degiro and Rena there. Rena on the floor looking completely drained of power and Degiro looking very weak sitting along the wall next to her. Degiro, Rena, what happened? Degiro you where meant as back up and only that. What could have been hapening that would have cause you to come here with her Before her Mission completion? I then looked at the broken Pet's Pendent on the floor. My eyes grew wider. You...You used the pendant given to you by Umirest Dyryso Herself! Were you two in that bad a spot you needed to use it?  

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games