Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Will of the Oppressed (Lucky x Gypsy) (open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:22 am
"Oh nothing, My sweet. You're face is perfect." he set his plate aside, and stretched. He walked to her, and brushed some of her hair back, "You know...I had been a bit nervous you were keeping secrets..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:27 pm
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Aleera looked up at the king with wide, nervous green eyes. "Secrets my lord?" She sighed and looked away. "I'm sorry. Perhaps I shouldn't have. I'm afraid.....afraid you wouldn't like me if I told you...." She whispered, biting her lip gently. "I don't want you to hate me." She knew she had to do something, something to put the king off his thoughts of her being traitorous.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:21 pm
"What is it, my sweet? What are you keeping from me?" he asked gently, tilting her chin up to look her in the eyes.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:24 pm
User Image

Aleera closed her eyes, refusing to look at him. "I'm.....I'm not what you think I am....." She said in a choked voice, as if trying not to cry. "I'm a.....I'm a shapeshifter. I'm not human." A single tear trailed down her cheek. The girl was an amazing actress when she wanted to be. "I'm sorry. Please don't hate me...." She whispered.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:27 am
"Why would you keep that from me?" Clorogne asked gently...not sure how to react, and lifted her hand and kissed the back of it before wiping the tear from her cheek. Was he falling for her or was it a charade....maybe he knew already...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:57 am
User Image

Aleera looked up at him, her green eyes wide. "I was afraid Sire. Every time I told someone, they hated me. They always attacked me and drove me away from the village." She told him quietly. She bit her lip as she paused, then continued. "I didn't want to be driven away again! I wanted to stay here. In the castle. With you." She added the last part in a whisper. She rose to her feet, rubbing at her eyes. "I'm sorry. I'll go pack my things. I'll be gone by nightfall, I promise." She said, turning to leave.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:09 am
Clorogne came up behind her, and grabbed her arm, "Why tonight? We don't leave until tomorrow." He said warmly, smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:15 am
User Image

Aleera looked up at the king in surprise. "You.....You don't want me to leave?" She asked in a hushed whisper, as if saying it louder would make him change his mind. A part of it was real surprise. She wasn't lying when she said she'd been chased away before. Markus had let her stay which is why she was so willing to help him, but he wasn't exactly human himself.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:27 am
"Of course not!" Clorogne laughed, "Have you taken a look around? Humans seem to be becoming rare...you are special." He stroked her cheek wth his thumb, "As my order, you aren't to leave....not like that."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

Aleera blinked in shock, then a beautiful grin spread over her face. A bright sparkle returned to her eyes which had started to turn dull. Impulsively, she reached up and kissed the king on the cheek lightly. "Thank you Sire!" She told him gratefully. "I won't leave, I promise. I didn't want to." She said with a bright grin.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:07 pm
Clorogne grinned when she kissed his cheek, "You are my diamond in the rough (yay! Aladdin reference! XD)...my desert flower...remember that." he smiled and hugged her gently, before turning her by her shoulders, "Now off with you, to pack for our trip to come."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:23 pm
User Image

"I will Sire! Thank you!" Aleera said with a big grin. She practically skipped out the door and through the halls. In her own room though, she dropped the facade. "Ew!! Oh that was just, ew." She rubbed at her mouth than began packing. A part of her had to wonder at what had just happened. The king had seemed so tolerant of her and her shifting abilities. Yet he made others into slave for being non-human.....

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:23 pm
Clorogne went down to check on the plans that were made, after finishing packing, making sure to grab the tattered shirt, and an Opal medallion from the back of the drawer. Everything was in order. Even the slave whom he had ordered against will, was putting the plan into action, already.

Akila finished packing early and was surprised by seeing the King in the servant's quarters. He attached her leash...but then walked away, laving the leather hanging and she blinked in confusion. What was he thinking?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:16 pm
User Image

Aleera soon had her bags packed and was working at her desk. She wrote a quick note to Markus, informing him of their plans for the next days. She rose and padded to the window where a sharp whistle brought a crow to her window. She smoothed it's plumage lovingly before tying the note to it's leg. Tossing it into the air, she watched as it soared off to the forests, to Markus.

User Image

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:21 pm
Once again, Clorogne disappeared into the woods, lost to all of the living.
Akila wandered the castle, now, more thoroughly than she had ever dared before. Her leash hung to her knees, hitting her servant garments with a soft 'thwak' every few steps. A new stairwell, in particular, she found interesting. It seemed to never end as she climbed the winding steps.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games