Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
☢Highschool of the Dead☢ 学園黙示録 ✓OPEN! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome to HOTD! Chapter 3 is at page 33!
  The Americans are behind this pandemic! I knew it! D:<
  No you moron! The Japanese planned this all along! o.Ob
  You two are both wrong! The Philippines developed this! Wakekeke xD
  If zombies eat flesh, why doesnt the zombie eat another zombie? =.=
View Results

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:25 pm
User Image

I began to smile evilishly,
" Well it's really quiet simple, my little idea."

I began to laugh,
" You see this tower is made of metal, right? "

I began to lift my rod into the air as if it were a great sword.
" This rod of mine is metal as well, right? "

My glases gleemed hinding my eye's as I began to chuckle even more so.
" You know how a tuning fork works, right? You know that when Metal hits Metal it makes a lot of sound, right? "

My teeth began to almost look demonic as a dark shadow came over my being.
" You know what I'm talking about? "

The next moment I'm looking positivily cheery and ever so kawaii when I give the answer to all of you.
" That means that I can make the most noise around in here, so I might be able to attract the Zombies all on my own allowing you guys to save Koji."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image Naoki was a bit unnerved at how Hana had looked bipolar for a split second, but she shook it off and agreed with the idea.

"You'd still need someone to cover you, in case they swarm too quickly. Ryuu should go with you," Naoki called as she ran to the nearest ledge where Koji would be. She took out a length of polypropylene rope from her bagpack, unraveled it, and knotted one end tightly on a secure spot, the other end waiting to be released for Koji to reach. Then she nodded at Hana.

"Whenever you're ready!"  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:34 pm
User ImageKoji was used to one-on-one spars for as long as he could remember. Challenging a single opponent allowed him to focus and analyze flaws or weak points in his enemies. Unfortunately for him, these rules wont apply, for the undead attacks in mobs.

Sweeping the nearest zombie off its feet, Koji followed the move with a vertical swing straight to the skull. His almost pale white skin was now covered in a dozen students' blood. The smell was aweful but he got used to it already. Looking up at the tower, he waited for some kind of sign. A chilling thought came to his mind. What if they decide to leave me? They won't sacrifice a lot to save one after all.. Trying to shake the thought away, Koji simply released all his emotions to the next nearest undead student. Fatigue was already setting in. His breathing was slowly getting heavy but his grip remained firm. I can't hold this location any longer.. if something will happen, it has to be now.. He thought to himself as a dozen more zombies limp their way towards him while the rest make their way up the tower.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:37 pm
User Image"Alright"Ryuu got ready with the shovel since it was his only weapon since the pipe was bent pretty bad from smashing heads and was pretty much useless, flash vials wouldn't work, and the exploive ones were to dangerous to use, and he lost the knife after throwing it

"What's that noise out there?"  

Heart of Madness

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:39 pm
User Image

" Ready when you are? "
I began to scratch my head then I replied,
" Hold on why would I need cover fire any way? I'm doing this from inside, they can't see remember that means make a bunch on noise on one wall and they'll go there."

I looked at the other confused,
" You guys didn't think I'de come up with a plan that would indanger anyone did you?"

I placed my glasses back on my nose once again and spoke up.
" What my plan is, is to hit some of the metal beems and draw them to the other side of the tower. I wasn't about to send a bunch of out there to meet those thing out side. "

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:44 pm
User Image Hana's response was hazed out when Naoki glanced down at the grounds again.

"Crap," she muttered to herself as she leaned down and saw that the boy was getting pretty tired, and the zombie mob wasn't getting any smaller. It couldn't be helped; Koji would die if she didn't shoot some for him, so she did. The rifle did a beautiful job; a few rounds cleared up a bit of the undead. Naoki was afraid to shoot more because she'd only attract them, and even though she was confident with her aim, there was still the slight chance that she might hit Koji.

"Alright, whatever! Just hurry up and distract them already!" she shouted urgently over her shoulder.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Mizukie_Hibachi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:54 pm
((Sorry about baliling like that I Had I Had to go to church xp ))

User Image

I spoke in a slightly smug voice,
" Yes Ma'ma. "
I ran around to the northern side of the tower and began to hit the metal beems. The noise was so laod it shook the whole tower. Attracting all of the Zombies even the one's who knew about Koji.

" Man! " I yelled up to the others on the higher levels,
" These walls are about 4ft thick but I can still hear those things through 'em. "

" You guys better hurry I'm not sure how much long I can swing this thing around like this! " I banged on those walls continuesly for as long as I could.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:07 pm
User ImageThe loud clangs resonated in the area, and the undead were instantly moving to its direction. The sound was horrible and the build of the tower magnified it in a way that really, really, hurt your ears.

Naoki had to keep from covering hers so that she could lower the rope down to Koji. She didn't yell for him, since the noise would overpower her voice anyway. Naoki took aim at one of the more stupid zombies that still remained close to him and shot it clear in the temple, hoping that was enough to get the boy's attention and make him look their way.  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm
User ImageKoji was about to swing his wooden sword to another zombie, but before he could, the undead student's head simply blew up, splashing blood all over the nearby wall. He felt a bit disoriented. For a while there he believed he was on his own, but the headless zombie infront of him only ment one thing.

Koji peered through the hordes of undead to see a small shine through one of the ledges of the tower. There, a young woman with one eye closed and the other focused on the gun she was holding stood by, sniping some of the zombies away. About time.. He sighed in relief as he saw everyone else trying to distract the mob away from where he was.

A moment later, a loud crashing noise echoed throughout the school. The clashing vibrations of steel on steel lured the horde towards one side of the tower. Koji then saw the undead mob split in two, like the parting of the red sea. Here we go..

Koji made a mad dash towards the tower, pushing and whacking the zombies nearby. He felt a surge of adrenaline pump through his veins, shielding out all other thoughts than getting to the tower in one piece. A mixture of fear and will power pushed him forward as some of the undead turned their attention back to Koji's loud footsteps.

F*ck.. Koji knew the front entrance was blocked, so he stood directly under the ledge where the girl who aided him stood. A rope was tossed down at him, and without thinking twice, he grabbed on and climbed. He was like a pinata in a children's party as a small group of undead tried to jump and reach for his legs. Sh*t, sh*t.. that was close.. He muttered as he continued climbing with his legs now folded closely to his body.

Koji finally made it up, trying to ignore the fact that he had witnessed what was under the skirt of the girl with a gun. He was about to thank everyone when he fell to his knees and breathing hard. He was obviously exhausted. Later he realized that he had ran almost a kilometer from the highschool building to the school clock tower.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image Naoki fell to her knees beside the exhausted boy and checked him once over for any injuries before seeming to remember something.

"Damn it--!"

In alarm she got up to her feet in a flash and leaned over the ledge again, doing away with the zombies who had somehow made the climb.

"This is ridiculous," she said, dropping her weapon for a second. Naoki pulled the rope up and replaced it back in her bag. She then took out a canteen and and turned her attention back on Koji, handing him the water. She sat beside him and fixed him with a blank stare. She was panting a little.

"You're unbelievable, becoming separated from us like that. It's just a good thing you're not an idiot or else you'd already be one of the things I shot."  

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

Heart of Madness

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image"Alright Hana I think the banging can stop now" Ryuu said as the noise echos through his ears

Huh she's pretty skilled, I can see why she's in the armyRyuu thinks as he sees Koji climbs through the window and notices he gets a peek and can't help chuckle a littleKoji you sly devil

"Glad to see you safe Koji are you injured at all?Ryuu asked Koji choosing to ignore that he stayed behind

"Now that we are all together how are we suppose to get to the house with all of the undead surrounding the tower?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:51 am
User ImageSirena wasn't really doing anything because of her pain in the shoulder. But when it was gone she hear Ryuu "Use the facts that they can't see or either feel. Only hear. If the one's who are trying to go through our door to Clock tower, we better kill them off. Not with guns. Use guns as killing them, not shooting them. That is easy right? Well, might be a little hard and my idea is stupid" Sirena told and sighed.

Sirena turned to Naoki and smiled. She putted one of her hands on Naoki's shoulder and told "You are becoming likely better than me. You are a really trustful friend who will always help when you are in trouble." Sirena didn't smiled while talking, but she smiled after.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nyx Discordia

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:12 am
User Image Naoki smiled back at her friend.

"Well, you were the one who taught me to be that way," she replied.

Naoki closed her eyes and rested with her back against the wall for a second, waiting until the adrenaline wore off. It didn't though, because she could hear the moaning of the undead and it spurred her senses. Her hand twitched beside her gun, but for the moment she just felt tired and a bit betrayed because it all just sank in.

"I can't believe this is what they sent us here for," she mumbled. "They probably didn't take the zombie threat seriously back at base and decided to use the recruits as scouts to see if there was any truth behind it all. Or if they DID know about this already, then they probably won't send anyone back for us because they're closing this country off. And now I don't even know where the others are or if they're doing okay... I just hope they're still alive."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:45 am
User ImageSirena rolled her eyes up at Naoki and then closed her eyes and talked "They are alive. If our colleagues are likely the same rank us, they wouldn't be dead by now, huh?" Sirena was really had a serious tone from before. It feels like she is going to slap someone who says 'dead'.

Naoki should stay alive... She is such a great partner-- or should I say such a great...Sister. I would sacrifice myself for her. There would be no farewell for her, or between us. We are bound together even if we die. If she dies, I die too. Im nothing but a just lieutenant...

Sirena sighed with closed eyes but still had a smile on her face until... One of the zombies bang the door so hard that Sirena's smile disappeared. "Tsk-- Hate them..." Sirena told to herself, but anybody could hear her.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

MizuOfTheWaterTribe

3,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:25 am
User Image

" Tsk, " I began to look at everyone and then I responded,
" All we have to do is stay quiet and wait untill they think that there's no food here. That's how they didn't know about me and Susakia being here. It might take all night though since there are so many."

I looked out one of the windows to see them swarming together trying to bite the walls.

I began to chuckle slightly.
" Those thing are kind of silly looking when they can't get to us. It's almost funny watching them, like moths to a flame. However this flame is out now so they'll be leaving soon. "

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games