Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Kazekage Office :: Ayame Hatake is: OUT Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

◆◈◆◈◆"My sands will be your end"◆◈◆◈◆

He was down and frustrated, but far from giving in. He offered a small smile to Six sensei before he spoke. His fists unclenched as he relaxed. His mind seemed to set back into his usual composed mindset, back to good old San.

"I know sensei. I know i am better then this. I feel like i am not serving my village properly. I was a deterant rather then a solution, and we know that nothing good comes from putting things off. Im fine now.

His attention changed to the Kazekage as he raised his hand and spoke. His voice was full of his normal luster again, and felt like he could flush confidence right back into the room.

"Sir! I have one question. When do i get to kick some a** and take some names sir!"

He had every right to be down on himself. His performance had not been stellar in the past few days. He needed to improve, needed to be better then what he was. But he was, and always was, devoted to his village and NOTHING would ever change that. Under his breath, san spoke to himself.

"Come back with your shield...or come back on it....."

◆◈◆◈◆"Never doubt yourself"◆◈◆◈◆

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image /// ۩/// V Ô ìí Ð ~ Ѕ Й ї Ы /// ۩///
"Phase where? I'm there!"

Info:
[Myself, Two, Six, & the Doctor]
[Current Shinranbanshou form: Unknown (known to those that have seen it)]
[Equipped: Golem of Sitting While Moving]
[Sennin Moodo & Ryousei no Jutsu]

"I haven't gone on recon yet to determine that. It may be a day or two at maximum, if the first squad tires quickly. The I.B.D. isn't going to stay still for long, & we'll have to keep the pressure on him: Tired shinobi equals dead shinobi. On your way out to gather your squad, inform the ANBU & Oinin offices to gather the seige weapons to the front of the crevice. We'll need them when the time comes."

"San, after your team's briefing, you'll head out to battle," I replied to his mustering of internal strength. Six moved back to her couch, phwumping into it like a sack o' potatoes, her job done for now. Many orders all at the same time, but they were needed at the moment. Surely everyone would understand...

Chakra Creation at it’s finest

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:58 pm
"Hai, Kazekage-sama!" With that Howaido bowed respectfully and disappeared in a small poof of smoke and chakra to the anbu HQ.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:59 pm
Bast stepped in to the room looking sleepy, but well-rested. She mumbled an "Ohayou" before plopping in to her chair and pulling out a thermos of tea. She took a few sips of it and seemed to wake up some.

"Mamoru-kun~" she began, sounding almost as if she were whining. "Do you have anything to do? I forgot to turn off the rain out front before I went in for my nap. Should I use it for anything before dispersing the technique? I know some of the gardens need water."

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

San stayed for a moment, and felt Bast sensei walk into the room. He felt it was time, but he didn't want to sound wanting or needy. He wanted to be stronger, he wanted to be like THEM. His words where slightly lower in volume as he spoke, a little intimidated by bast sensei. Although a teacher, he didnt want to embarrass any of them.

"kazekage-sama.....I think i have made a choice. I was initially taught by Six sensei.....and then Bast sensei threw some lessons my way. But i think its time for my training to truelly pick up. I wish to submit myself to the ANBU program with your blessings...."

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Info:

"Ohayou, niece," I waved to her as the room got full once more. A courier rushed in with recent village news, & then ducked out again before they interfered with the situation. Unfurling the parchment, I cleared my throat, "Ah-ahem. I've received reports of level 1 flooding within the residential district, without it stopping. If you turn off the rain out front, could you attempt to stop the other rain as well? Aside from that, I have a most recent cry for help from the outpost in the countryside. When I replied, an evil smiley face was sent back, drawn crudely on the message. Can you recon for me, instead? I have a bad feeling that the I.B.D. has set up camp there."

As San spoke up, a feeling dread washed over me. "You aren't even Jounin yet, are you? Or am I just forgetting it? Anyways, follow up after Howaido, & request a specific list of weapons to be stocked on the seige weapons." Pulling out a list of common bolts & arrows, fitted with even stranger apparati, I slid it over to the far edge of the desk.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

San walked over to the desk and quickly grabbed the set of papers he had slid over to him. Before leaving, San spoke a few more words before he left the room.

"I apologize sir. I was under the impression that the ANBU program had some form of feeder system or boot camp training. I of course meant jounin."

Blushing a dark red, San walked out the door, unsure if the answer was a Yes or no.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:21 pm
Bast spun the lid of her thermos back on and stretched. She let loose a great yawn and stood.

"Is that all? I could probably just collide the two systems and drag the whole mess over to the recon tower," she said sleepily. "I'll do something about the flooding and terra-forming when I get back."

The woman waved to the inhabitants of the room and strolled out of the building. Once outside, she pulled the hood up on her cloak and put her goggles on once more as she strolled over to the residential district.

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

Seth Kagioto

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 pm
*Sprinting down the hall to the Office, Jin came screeching to a halt in front of the Kazekage's desk, pausing to bend over briefly to catch his breath before standing upright again, his feet shoulder-width and hands grasped behind him at a sort of relaxed attention.*

"Sir, I was told to report here for a briefing before joining Hatake-sensei for training. Am I already being put on a mission?"

*The boy tried to best disguise the worry in his voice. Sure, he'd graduated the academy with honors and was confident in what he'd learned, but he felt completely ill-prepared for any sort of combat yet; he'd only just begun his real training, and though he'd learned the basic jutsu of his bloodline in no time at all, he did not yet possess any true combative ninjutsu or genjutsu; Hopefully a crash-course would suffice...*

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sanshi once again walked into the Kage's office. He offered a quick bow before delivering his report.

"Sir! Orders and papers where given to the Oinin in training Howaido Hatake. Orders sir? Or shall i await my team briefing?"

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Info:

"Very well," I waved goodbye to Bast as she exited. As that situation was left in good hands, the Doctor spoke up as Jin entered. "We apologize for this, but it is out of our hands now. All available shinobi are to be put onto the task... you included, Jin. Howaido will be your squad sensei for the mission, of which I will brief your team on after the first squad leaves. If you have any sort of training that you need to do, you may have up to another day or so to complete it: However long the first squad lasts will be how long you have to train." Putting genin on the front-line was necessary at this point, if my guesses were to be correct on the matter. "Increase your chakra reserves, learn new jutsus, get the feel for different weapons... what you learn will help shape Sunagakure's future!"

Dismissing Jin, the Doctor sighed. "It can't be helped," he muttered. With San back in the room, I had had enough time to think on his promotion. "Jounin San, you are hereby given leeway in what you decide to do between your team's assembly & now." Two promotions in the span of an hour! First Howaido, & now San...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

San bowed a longer bow of gratitude. If the Kazekage had any doubts about him before hand, now they where all gone.

"Thank you sir. Ill report as soon as my briefing begins...."

Jounin. Awesome. Feeling rejiuvinated and rekindled San left the room with a light hop in his step...

Yo-ko

Hallowed Prophet

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:30 am
Bast popped out of Mamoru's scroll and tumbled to her feet. She brushed herself off and walked around the desk to plop in her chair, pulling out her thermos of tea as she did so. She swallowed a large mouthful of the drink and put the cap back on before addressing Mamoru on the results of the mission.

"There's a total of five people in a base buried beneath the area around the outpost, with ranks ranging from Chuunin-level to Kounin-level, excluding IBD. The base's structure is Gothic based on the veins of Chakra reinforcing the walls; it is not likely that we shall be able to break through them with physical means. The veins themselves resemble roots. I observed a strange conglomeration of Chakra above ground in points akin to Tenketsu, but containing natural energies as the dominant force; this energy comprised all of the Chakra in the enemies," the woman stated. "The energies flared when I brought the storms overhead. I also observed IBD above ground for a few moments, and during that time he was speaking like some sort of a beast. As he spoke, I noticed a semi-conscious ambient energy was swirling around him; its Chakra levels were too unstable to call conscious, but at the same time they were reacting to his presence. 'T is strange."

With her report finished, Bast took another drink.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:47 am
User ImageUser Image

☆★☆★"Died For All the Wrong Reasons"☆★☆★

Al's equipment could be heard from outside of the palace and he made his way inside. With both wrists resting on the hilt of a katana Alucai made his ascent towards the office area. Alucai got up towards the door and let himself in. "Hey Mam-san you called or at least someone did?"

☆★☆★"Never Die"☆★☆★

Synister Bombardment

Dapper Millionaire

dreadno

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:00 am
Eziel snuck around outside the windows. he expected that the kazekage would know he was there. but the others he was sure weren't that skilled in tracking or sensory and would therefor not notice him hidden outside.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games