Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
╥ Ninja Hospital Bunker Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:43 pm
Kyo was stunned at Sypher just dropping his towel like that as the nurse told them and he wondered who would try to poison her. Nodding to Sypher he went to Dai's room and just stared in disbelief  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:01 pm
The White Coated ANBU from before appeared before the hospital. Directing Apollo to a waiting room, he withdrew a whistle and blew it. A hawk dropped down from the sky, and landed on his arm. He tied a scroll to his foot, muttering as he did so. "Containment Squad 6, E.R.T. 2, anything else... nope. Good. Go get em screech." The bird flew off, and Ganchou entered the hospital. Having a quick word with the nurse's desk, and the Two ANBU stationed there, he quickly marched down the halls, flanked by them. Stopping in front of Dai's room, he entered, the two other ANBU taking positions to either side of the door. Seeing only Kyo, he swore for a tic, then said "Excuse me sir. Where is your squad leader? The Chunnin from Cloud?"  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:09 pm
Kyo turned his head to the ANBU guy. "I don't know he left in a hurry." He didn't trust suns people no more as he looked back at Dai.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:16 pm
"Alright" He said, then sat down in a nearby chair. "What happened to her..?" His tone was genuinely concerned, though his facial expressions were unreadable behind the mask.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:34 pm
Dai groaned to the pain as the antidote moved through her veins. She fists clenched at her side. She wore a hospital gown. The towel she wore was hanging up near the window. She was hooked up to monitors. Dai exhaled as the pain slowly went a way. Her chest fell heavy as she breathed in and out. She was unconscious. Her hair was dried and braided; her bangs tasseled in her face and she laid in the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:42 am
The ANBU watched her, and cringed. He reached over and grabbed the board at the end of her bed, reading through it. "What? Poisoned...! That's... not good." He put the board back, and sighed. "Excuse me, young one, I must be on my way. However, I will send in Master Apollo for you. Keep an eye on him, alright?" He got up and left, pausing to talk with the ANBU at the doors before continuing to the waiting room and directing Apollo to Dai's room. He then left, becoming flanked by two squads of ANBU as he flickered from rooftop to rooftop.  

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:07 am
Kyo wish he could of caught the posion before she had disgested it and she might still be fine. He sat next to her bed still watching.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:47 am
User ImageApollo arrived to the hospital a little later than intended, but was had made it nonetheless. His eyes were glued to his surroundings, mind wondering what was going on. As he was told to wait a nurse came by and began explaining the situation. His eye twitched slightly, starring to the woman with a deadly gaze. "So...one of my nin..poisoned?" Was all he said. Without much else he got to his feet, brushing past the lady who'd informed him of what happened. Many people jumped in his way, saying he couldn't go in, but that meant nothing to him. "I have no problem going in by force.." Plainly he said this, but Ganchou had already advised that Apollo entered, so people cleared the way. Coming into the room, Apollo went over to Dai's side, looking down to her. He knelled beside her, placing his hand on her forehead. "An antidote has already been administered I presume.." The nurse in the room simply nodded. Apollo looked at the young girl, then to Kyo. "I suppose your feeling alright?" If one of them was poisoned, then it is quite possible that the entire squad was. "Ma'am, could you please run a check on the boy here. Make sure whatever was used isn't in his system." She simply nodding, going politely over to Kyo and asking him to allow a checkup. Before the young boy could argue Apollo looked at him, giving him a nice smile. "You got nothing to worry about. It's just a precaution Kyo.." This was his soft side, which he rarely showed to anyone. After the young boy was removed Apollo brought a seat next to Dai, looking her over. "Can you speak or is it too much for you?" His voice was calm and steady, didn't want her to worsen in any way.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:25 am
Dai tightened as more of the antidote entered her veins. A grunted as pain took over. Feeling a hand on her head, she began to think of whom it could be. "Sypher...Kyo...Matt..." Shi hopped onto the bed and licked Dai's fingers as she hand relaxed. Shi gave small whimpers worried about Dai. Hearing a voice Dai slowly opened her eyes. Shi wagged his tail lightly. Dai moved her head to Apollo. She allowed her eyes to focus on him before saying a word. "...A-apollo~sama?" Her voice was quiet. She was pale and weak from the extraction of poison. Dai moved her left hand to her forehead. "Where am I? What happened?" She asked softly. "All I remember was feeling fine at the hot springs. Talking with Sypher." She closed her eyes and opened them. "And now, waking up to seeing you instead of my team." Dai's soft brown eyes closed as she placed her hand down at her side.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:35 am
User Image As she came to Apollo smiled, glad the young girl was alright. If he knew who'd done this....well, let's just say Sand and Cloud wouldn't be on the best of terms. "Don't strain yourself if it's hard to talk." His voice was still soft, trying to console her. "Your in the Sand hospital Dai. Apparently, sometime during your visit here, you were given poison, probably through food. Syper went off to confront the Kage of this village about this, but I have a hunch he won't be too polite about his entry." Sypher's fuse was almost as small as his own and if the young boy went off the edge in a place like this Apollo wouldn't be able to protect everyone. "I ordered Kyo to get checked out and whenever I see Matt he'll be doing the same. Apparently you were overdoing things and that was why the poison sped up. If the rest of your team was poisoned, then it might take awhile to see the effects." Plainly he said this, looking to the window of the room with a sigh. Apollo didn't like this worried feeling he had, it was overbearing. If he hadn't shown up here..they might have been worst off then they were now. "You should be fine Dai. The poison has already been treated."  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:57 am
Dai shook her head softly. "It doesn't hurt to talk." She whispered. She listened as Apollo informed her of everything. She opened her eyes as he told her she'd be fine. "I never ate Suna food though." She told him. "I never eat other villages food; I always bring my own. On a just in case factor." Dai looked to the window and thought. "I only had...green tea from the tea shoppe here." Dai told him; she blinked slowly. "I'm never this careless." She sighed. Her bangs slid towards the pillow. "I don't like making people worried about me." Dai continued to stare out the window. "I'm sorry for doing so, Apollo-sama." Shi pawed at Dai's hand. Nibbling at her finger until he nuzzled his head under her hand. Tears whelmed in her eyes. "I'm so sorry." She said as she breathed in.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:41 pm
Kyo was pulled out of the room by the nurse and into another room as he was lifted up onto a counter. "Nya! I didn't eat or drink any of suna's stuff!" He whacked the ladie's hand away.  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 pm
Sypher's head poked into the room with Kyo "Get checked. And be nice to the nurses, Kyo, or I'll be checking your organs myself." he warned before walking down to Dai's room. He spotted Apollo and slipped in behind him, standing near Dai's bed "Hey...I'm sorry this happened." he said, not looking her in the eyes. He felt like this was all his fault. They should have left after delivering the scroll instead of hanging around like tourists...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:59 pm
A doctor breezed in with medical charts in hand. He looked grave, and had a surgical mask covering his mouth. He approached the group of soon-to-be mourners (or were they?) slowly, and pulled a pen out of his pocket.

"Ma'am, I need to ask you a few questions, whether you like it or not, as there was a troubling amount of blood in your alcohol streams. When was the last time you ovulated?" he asked, his pen hovering over a check box on the chart. "Additionally, when was the last time you slept, went to the restroom, bathed, eaten, came in to contact with holy water, or tasted peanuts? Are you pregnant, or do you have any children? What was the origin of your symptoms, if you had to guess? In addition, have you considered donating your organs upon death?"

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:05 pm
Sypher looked at the 'doctor' for a few minutes, listening to the questions and his temper, mellow at one point, rose dangerously "You aren't serious." he said softly and stepped in front of Dai, keeping his body between her and the 'doctor' "If these questions are really necessary, then ask them like a real doctor and not like a wack job, won't you?" he asked, his tone harsh and unhappy, clearly annoyed by the questions.  
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games