Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Hokage's Office [ OPEN ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Count-Swagula

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:25 am
At a brisk pace, the jolly Oni traveled up the streets after a brief stop at is house. To a place a little more, familiar. Rinnosuke was in the kages office every now and again. He was almost forced into doing work. Saved by te Hokage, Rinnosuke got his headband and was allowed open drinks in the office. He however had to have a chit-chat with the big cheese.

Rinnosuke skipped onto te palaces grounds. 'Feeling weird calling it a palace.' Rinnosuke thought walking past some people around the bottom level. He stopped on the stairs for drinks with some random person he wanted to share is thoughts with. Whom he made drink with him before going off to train with his squad. "It's always better to have a nice drink before work!" Rinnosuke said waving the man away and moving into the Hokage's room.

He knocked and entered with a polite "Entering!" he called catching the last of what the snow girl said. He simply stood and stared at the girl. Then at the man sitting in the desk. They seemed to have cleaned this room up a bit from when Rinnosuke smashed it previously. He waited for te last bit of what the girl had to say, and then chimed in "Can I have permission to take in the Chunin exams!?" He said blasting an S rank smile and reeking of sake. Rinnosuke would now await an answer. holding his pose of an arm raised, and a large smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:14 pm
"I'll take tat as a silent yes!" Rinnosuke said cheerfully, he sprinted out of the office and made his way back to the dojo.

[back to dojo]  

Count-Swagula

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:00 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya raised an eyebrow at Heiji as he introduced his guest. It was strange, he certainly wasn't expecting anyone today... he didn't even have time to prepare to freak them out. As Jae entered the room and began to plead her case he sat that giving her an ear. She seemed to be an awfully blunt girl, there was never any fun in messing with people who always got straight to the point. However, Kazuya was not one to be deterred so easily. He began to study her, searching for a window of opportunity.

He'd heard enough, with a twisted smile he would turn around in his chair and the room would grow dim. Within seconds a a small spotlight would rain down upon the young Kage... he always wanted to use it. Turning back slowly he could be seen stroking a small cat toy made of wood. "So you come to me, on this... the day of my adviser's wedding to ask of me a favor~?" He said in that cheery voice of his before he blew a bubble out of his chewing gum. Of course neither of his advisers were being married today, and he already knew the favor she was asking. But if she couldn't withstand his mental onslaught then there would be no point in keeping her around. This strange display would only be the first of many, Jae had best be prepared. He blew another bubble and asked, "What kind of dye did you use to get your hair that pink~?"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:10 pm
User Image

(>.> You know, she can't respond cause she's ALREADY GONE! D=<)

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Kazzoh

Codger

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:12 pm
Don't OOC in my office boy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:18 pm
User Image
†*§*† You Cannot Hide From Me the Truth †*§*†

Heiji looked to the girl, and suddenly noticed that her eyes were glazed over. Her breathing shortened, his body's muscles becoming slack, Heiji was able to deduce what was going to occur just before she collapsed, and thus he was able to catch her in time. Oddly, he was able to carry the girl with ease, showing that his fire belied his natural strength. His eyes were kind until he looked at the Hokage with disappointment and something akin to peevishness. "The poor girl is tired and comes to ask for help, and you pull off some sort of cliche act that only seeks to put her to sleep. I will vouch for her, Lord Hokage. I will give her my home, and I will watch her." He waited for the okay before continuing, however.

(no time for a good post *sigh*)

†*§*† With My Faith I Shall See the Heart of Matters, Bringing Swift Justice to the False †*§*†

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

XSenkoX

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:09 pm
Rehkr

'Man has always been afraid of the dark,
on some ancient, ingrained level.
Even those that strive to master it know of the secrets,
Of the terror that it hides behind silken curtains'
Hokage's Office :Location
Uncomfortable... :Status
Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites : Theme
1 :Post Number

:Previous/Next Post

User Image
════════════════════════════════════════════════════

A low growl announced Rehkr's presence to those that had somehow missed the seven-foot giant and his massive bird when they had entered the building on a brief excursion from their usual base of operations in order to acquire a headband that would allow Rehkr to train. His general distaste for being indoors was displayed in the scowl that marred his face, but he plodded on, his hoofed feet making the appropriate thumping noise with every step. Once he had the headband, he could leave and these people wouldn't see him again until he had to make another move.

From his shoulder, Kastiil shifted and craned his head around, staring intently at anyone who would meet his beady eyes. The feeling of perverse joy that the bird exuded every time someone shuddered and looked away was almost palpable, and if he could smile he certainly would have. Instead, the bird's beak dropped open slightly and he laughed. The sinister, static-fillled noise that issued forth from the bird was almost startling. "Come now, Rehkr," the bird crackled, his beak not moving any further, but the words issuing forth perfectly, "You should have a little fun when we're out like this. They won't be afraid of us forever, you know." The bird tilted his head and stared at his giant, waiting for the annoyed retort that the anti-social man was sure to have been building up.

The bird was not to be disappointed; "Quiet, Kastiil. I don't need you stirring up more trouble than necessary. Unless you want to stagnate in this place longer than we absolutely have to." Rehkr favoured the bird with a withering glare, but knew the insolent creature would hold it in little regard. Silence fell as they stared at each other for a moment, stock-still in the corridor that lead to the Hokage's office, waiting for one to give ground first. With a fluff of his feathers, Kastiil went back to intimidating passers-by and Rehkr continued walking. His companion was troublesome on good days, but the giant would never trade Kastiil for another.

He wasn't given much time to dwell on his thoughts, though, as the Hokage's office finally came into sight and Rehkr soon found himself standing outside it. He stayed outside the doorway, waiting until he was noticed to speak. It was a respect thing for him. It wasn't so much that Rehkr respected the people in the room before him, as he had never shaken the habit of waiting for the dominant creature to acknowledge him before presenting whatever it was he had bothered them for. It had been that way outside the village, and he hadn't ever shook all of his animal habits. Even Kastiil was silent and attentive, a rarity for him.

Chakra Pool [175]
Hidden Leaf || Genin || Tamer

((OoC:))
tl;dr version:

'Make room in your nightmares, Man,
for scratches at the walls you thought were...
Just In Your Head are very real.
And we are coming to get you.'

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"What a boorish girl, she could have at least warned me that she was going to fall unconscious. No matter, Heiji remove her from my sight~" He said before tossing the small wooden toy away and clapping his hands causing the lights to once more illuminate the room. He heaved a sigh. All that effort had gone to waste, what a disappointment. Kazuya popped his bubblegum before turning his attention to the freakish hulk of a man crowding his door. He hadn't quite gotten an eye of him at first glance. His narrow pupils focused on the young man's hoof like feet before traveling up the living skyscraper to realize just how enormous he truly was. "Oh my, aren't you something? Just what on earth did you eat to grow so large~?" He questioned in a strange half-joking tone, though the question posed was serious. All a part of the eccentric Hokage's charm.

His eyes shot toward the bird. It too was large when compared to others of its own genus. It really was an ugly thing... he couldn't help but draw attention to it. "Is that what's in these days? Giant hulking crows perched on the shoulder? My how the times have changed, maybe I'm just not as cool as I used to be~." He teased before getting down to business. "Fufufu... so what brings you here, Giganto~?" He nonchalantly asked while blowing another bubble

Kazzoh

Codger

XSenkoX

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:12 pm
Rehkr

2 :Post Number

User Image

A small smirk flashed across Rehkr's face when the Hokage spoke, uttering complete nonsense and proceeding to insult Kastiil, all in one fell swoop. The subtle change in the pressure of Kastiil's talons into Rehkr's shoulder told him that the man's words had hit their mark in the bird. Much to his credit, Kastiil held his tongue, and Rehkr was appreciative of that. He would have to hear an endless stream of abuse about it later to make up for it, but it was much easier to do that than try and douse any fires that Kastiil could start in a fury.

"Rehkr," The giant correctly blandly, wondering if he would have to deal with comments about how much his name sounded like the word 'wrecker'. He stepped into the room, both to get out of the way of the man that was supposed to be leaving and to not have to speak as loudly to cover the distance. Despite his looks and attitude, Rehkr was typically quiet. His words were stern at times, but he rarely spoke at anything that could even be considered talking loud. "And I was operating under the impression that I need to acquire a headband in order to continue my training in this village."

Absently, Rehkr wondered if this man actually knew how old he was. Or if he knew what this village's ninja had done to the only person that Rehkr had been able to call family. The impulse to snarl was suppressed easily, and Rehkr waited with placid features for an answer while Kastiil pretended to preen himself.

Chakra Pool [175]

tl;dr version:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:27 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Ohoho... such a fitting name~" Kazuya said feeding into Rehkr's assumptions as to whether he would respond back with a snide remark after hearing the young man's name. "Well then Rehkr, you were operating under the correct the correct impression. In order to learn own your own, you must first visit me and receive your headband." The Hokage said to confirm Rehkr's latter statement. "I'm sorry the ceiling is so low, I wasn't quite expecting someone so... large. I'll try to be more considerate next time~." He trailed off vacantly while staring at the massive bird. Something didn't seem quite right about it; however he narrowed his eyes and dismissed his thoughts just this once.

Kazuya had only become Hokage recently, all of this village's prior actions were in no way imparted by him and as such he held no contempt or empathy for those held blind grudges against him. Of course he had no clue that Rehkr despised Konoha, but that didn't necessarily matter as of yet. He dropped down his right hand and pulled open his drawer to scramble through for a headband. Finally retrieving one he straightened himself back up and placed it on his desk. "You seem rather uptight. Are you a gentle giant, Rehkr~?"

Kazzoh

Codger

XSenkoX

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:11 pm
Rehkr

3 :Post Number

User Image

Rehkr allowed the Hokage's words to slide past, already having been made well aware of his name's relations as a child via the others that had been too afraid of his size to try and bully him directly. But that was beside the point. Rehkr nodded in response to the Hokage's confirmation, then allowed a tight-lipped smile to settle on his face at the comment about the ceilings. It wasn't that Rehkr was annoyed, though he was approaching that mark, he just refused to bare his teeth at a leader. It was rude, and a challenge of authority. Apparently not to the humans, but Rehkr hadn't figured them out yet... so he stuck to what he knew.

"It's no trouble," he said easily, glancing at the ceiling to actually check how far from his head it was. He hadn't been forced to crouch yet, so this wasn't so bad. "Next time I will just try to be shorter," he joked stiffly. He was getting tired of this banter. He needed that headband, and then he was free to leave and ignore these fools again. While quietly steaming, Rehkr noticed the Hokage staring at Kastiil, and the gentle squeeze from Kastiil told him that the bird had noticed too. His feathers rustled as he stretched his wings slightly, being unable to fully extend them without risking knocking something over.

Movement behind the man's desk brought both Kastiil and Rehkr's attention sharply to the source, anticipating something violent until they realized that he was searching for the headband that Rehkr needed. Kastiil eyed the metal plate with disdain as it was set upon the desk, a quiet 'tch' escaping him as he turned his attention back to his feathers. Rehkr studied the thing a moment longer, almost missing that he had been addressed again. Uptight? Well, maybe his demeanour could be construed as uptight... "I haven't had to threaten to break anyone's bones since I was a child, so I suppose that is a true enough statement." Rehkr's tone took on the barest hint of an edge, but it was gone as quickly as it had appeared, "Would it put more people at ease to only have to think of me as a beast? I may still be able to oblige them of that desire, no matter how long from the wilds I have been."

Chakra Pool [175]

tl;dr version:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:46 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

"Ahaha- you found a sense of humor, Rehkr... if only just that~." Kazuya retorted back; he was a bit surprised at the boys attempt to joke. The Hokage raised an eyebrow as the hideous bird began to ruffle itself in what appeared to be suspicion. None the less, Kazuya would continue with his abstract method of psychological profiling. Admittedly the young man's psychology was quite interesting, despite his hulking stature he seemed to abhor violence. It was quite an admirable dogma, though not one befitting that of a warrior. "It seems you take my questions too seriously, these wilds you speak of... where they harsh~?" He questioned, quite perplexed by the young man. It was a case even he could not solve as of yet but he would most certainly try.

His eyes would soften, indicating a lowering of his guard. Quite rare for Kazuya, whose whole child-like demeanor was merely a manner for him to feign ignorance. "Tell me Rehkr, do you resent me? Do you disapprove of what I stand for?" He asked.

Kazzoh

Codger

XSenkoX

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:54 pm
Rehkr

Hmm... :Status
4 :Post Number

User Image

Another tight-lipped smile graced Rehkr's face as the Hokage seemed taken-aback by the giant's pass at humour, clearly his stature wasn't the only surprise to the people here. Running a tired hand through his blonde mohawk, Rehkr froze when the Hokage asked about the wilds. It was one thing for him to talk about it in passing, but another entirely for someone else to ask about it... it would be like Rehkr asking what had happened to the Hokage as a child. Of course, unless something traumatic had happened to the man, that wasn't really such a taboo topic. With a deep breath, Rehkr shook the tenseness that had taken him over and shrugged his free shoulder. "It wasn't so difficult as long as He was there. And that man never left me unless it was a test of my abilities or the Dazavens were nearby." A moment's silence hinted at the struggle Rehkr was having deciding what he should divulge to the man before him, but it passed quickly and the giant continued, "It is unfortunate that I was unable to protect him when it was truly necessary."

Truth be told, there wasn't a lot that Rehkr could have done to protect his protector. His abilities then had consisted of violent scrapping and using Kastiil to distract things he would then scrap with violently. The ninja that had come after them had much greater skills than Rehkr could have hoped to compete with. Even now, despite his size and new skill, he had no hope against the people that had taken his life from him. Oh, how the vengeful side of his mind clung to their faces. But he was older now, and capable of resisting the impulse to break their necks when he saw them on the streets.

Kastiil noticed the subtle change in the Hokage's demeanour before Rehkr did, a crackling noise escaping his throat to alert his monstrous companion to the change. Kastiil's refusal to speak around the Hokage was strange, but proving itself useful as the man wasn't a suspicious of the bird as he could, and rightfully should, have been. Kastiil glanced at Rehkr, curious how his giant would react to the question posed. Between the two of them, the answer varied depending on how Rehkr was feeling that day and if Kastiil had been gone for any length of time. The expression on Rehkr's face was one of surprise, he hadn't been expecting the man to be so... forward. The giant's grey eyes searched the smaller man for something, a sign that this was a trick, anything, but came away empty. "Resenting you would be... pointless." Rehkr shifted uncomfortably, forcing Kastiil to adjust his position as well, "I believe I have every right in the world to resent those who changed my life so violently, though." Finally finding his ground, Rehkr stared back at the Hokage, "What you stand for... is difficult. You lead like an Alpha, but your people become involved in the affairs of others when it doesn't involve them. The issue caused by the man who took me, was between him and the people he took me from. And we never saw hide nor hair of them.

"There are still large parts of your culture that I don't fully grasp, and perhaps your reasons lie within that void of my knowledge somewhere. Until I can decide whether your actions were justified or not, how I feel about what you stand for is only a shade of grey."

Chakra Pool [175]

tl;dr version:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:52 pm
User Image
KAMIKAZE

Kazuya briefly sighed, closing his eyes in the process to get a good clear view of things. When he opened them he had quite a few things to say that he felt would challenge Rehkr's perception on the Konoha hierarchy. "I suppose what I'm saying is going over your head a bit." The man said with his voice surprisingly more stern and baritone than in his previous statements. "What is it you think we stand for here in Konohagakure?" He questioned rhetorically, not particularly caring whether or not Rekhr's answer was similar to his. Adjusting his position in his chair he erected his posture so he seemed more imposing. That was how animals did it right? They made themselves seem bigger than what they truly were to intimidate would-be predators and those of lower status.

The Hokage cleared his throat, covering his mouth with his right hand before getting down to the brass tax. "I may be the leader... and as such I am inclined to act like the so-called 'Alpha,' but I can assure you I don't take charge because I enjoy the power. Far from it, in fact I'm not too fond of this position. All the stress... the pressure... the responsibility..." He said almost regrettably. Kazuya looked down upon the hard wood of his desk in retrospect as to wonder what life would have possibly been like had he declined the job. However, soon he would raise his face back up his eyes "strong" and sharp with an almost dangerous quality to them. "But I remembered what this village stood for. And it became my sole desire to keep this village strong and protect it from harm. To protect this way of life that I helped to champion, and in turn it has given me the courage to put away my doubts and protect the future of this village. A future that you yourself play a part in. We do not become involved in other affairs because we assume its our place to. Often times these affairs dare to challenge our own way of life, it's self preservation." He preached giving off a dominant aura. "I don't expect you to forgive us... or to completely understand us for that matter. What I do expect you to do is give us your very blood, sweat, and tears. If you are going to work for me. If you are going to wear that headband and be my shinobi, then you will put aside all your grudges for now and give us your all. If you place on that sacred symbol and don't fulfill your oath... I'll show you just how frightening an Alpha can be." His eyes seemed very aggressive at this point, the aura he exuded was attempting to exert its dominance on Rehkr tos show he meant business.

"If we are clear then you may reach for the headband on my table. However, if you don't not agree to my terms I will have to ask you to remove yourself from my presence~." He said now in that cheerful tone once more. It was strange how he could switch moods so seamlessly.

Kazzoh

Codger

XSenkoX

Proxy Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:32 pm
Rehkr

Excited :Status
5 :Post Number

Training Facility: Academy :Next Post

User Image

Rehkr's brow furrowed at the beginning of the Hokage's speech, the concept of coming to lead a pack without the full desire to do so beyond him, but that confusion was quickly replaced by electric chills that raced down his spine. Maybe these people deserved a little more than he had been giving them. At least the man before him did. As the Hokage spoke further, his aura growing stronger and larger, Rehkr found himself bearing a grudging respect for the man before him. It seemed that at least one of them had reasons that weren't completely alien to the giant. From his shoulder, Kastiil had fluffed up his feathers in his own attempt to look larger, the bird rapidly becoming uncomfortable with the situation at hand. By the end of the Hokage's speech, Rehkr looked genuinely pleased with what he had heard and Kastiil looked like he was about to explode like a pillow stuffed too full.

Rehkr took a step forward, towards the headband on the table, only to stop a few steps away. "If nothing else, your words carry conviction that I feel is sincere." Rehkr turned his grey eyes to the Hokage, "And your words will be the only ones I follow. Gods forbid that you have lied to me, Hokage." He took the headband off the desk and let the cold metal warm slowly in the palm of his hand. His words were true, as there was only room in his mind for one other to pull his strings. If told to, he would follow the orders of another, but only because that was the will of the Alpha.

From the giant's shoulder, Kastiil was about to have a fit. His giant rarely gave his word to a human, and this one had the power to easily end them both should their needs change. There would be a long talk once this was done... Rehkr needed to have his head examined, clearly. Beady, black eyes glowered at the human who had so cunningly seduced the giant with words of loyalty and reason. Kastiil didn't trust them for a minute.

After the moment of silence had passed without further incident, Rehkr stepped away from the desk and retreated back into the corridor. It was time to train, and then see what came at him next. Undoubtedly, Kastiil would want to have a word as well...

Chakra Pool [175]

((OoC: And suddenly, I'm having a harder time than usual with Rehkr's post! D :
Edit for exit.
))

tl;dr version:

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 232 233 234 235 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games