Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility :: Dojo Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:01 pm
(ooc: Chunin hopefuls. due to confusion in regards to the actual date and time of the time-skip, please consider the time-skip to have occurred the moment I asked you to head to the Dojo.)
Moukogawa Wazurai, Lord Hokage, entered the Dojo using his Twin-Blade Spear as a walking stick. The hems of his green, red, and white colored Robes skimmed the ground as he shuffled his way over to the group of Chunin hopefuls. Coming to a stop in front of them, he glanced at the genin lounging around with them. "Now, I have asked you here for one final test, in order to see which one of you will make it to Chunin. Your final task is simple, A Taijutsu/ Bukijutsu fourway battle between you. The rules are thus: One, You are to treat this as a real battle, life or death situation.; Two, In the event that a death blow will be dealt, I will intervene.; Three, Any Ninjutsu or genjutsu used, regardless of usefulness or deadliness, will count as an automatic failure to comply to the rules and you will forfeit your chance at Chunin. Any Questions? No? Good, you may begin immediately." With that, and with startling agility and nimbleness for a man of his age, Wazurai leapt away towards a small set of benches. Whereupon, he sat in contemplation as he would watch the events play out.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko's eyes lit up as the Hokage stated that the final test would be a test of Taijutsu and Bukijutsu. He was majorly skilled in both of those area's and by physical look of all the combatants none of them were perticularly skilled in any of these feilds. Reiko drew one of his Wakazashi's and balled his free hand into a fist as his Sharingan blazed to life"Hmph. Fine by me" He said with a small smile as he looked upon his enemies,for thats what they now were to him: Enemies that he would try his hardest to kill just as the Hokage said. He had an idea of whom he would target first,the boy with dark,short hair who was obviously the second most competnent of them

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:21 pm
The man in the shadows walked out to the center of the dojo, walking up to Uinsean, and delivering a soft blow to the back of his neck. The clone vanished as the shadows pealed down from his face, returning to his feet. "Well, there goes my beginning strategy.." He mumbled to himself, and turned to the others, taking up a defensive stance. He wouldn't be foolish enough to throw the first blow without knowledge. Shifting his hand lightly as he waited, he checked to make sure his wire was still there.

[Rank C: Juurai Toorima: Juu Kousen no Hitojichi: 1/5.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:23 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis was a bit surprised at how they would decide chunnin, a fourway brawl between all of them? As he spoke he looked around the room. He deduced that the Uchiha would be the biggest problem. So taking out him first would be the best idea.He saw Reiko already eyeing him, He looked over at the other two, He didn't know what they were planning. But as soon as the Hokage let them start Noctis pulled out his blade and charged at Reiko. When he reached him he performed Summer Rain, He swung diagonally with his sword dropping it in mid air and catching it with his other hand slashing at him again. This was meant to confuse the opponent with a fake attack and then hit them with the real one.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:35 pm
User Image

Reiko's eyes shifted to Noctis,the man he had signaled out to attack,as he came at him"Oh this is gonna be fun" He observed that he was using Bukijutsu,so he would respond in turn. He quickly drew his second Wakazashi and prepared himself for the strike. The opponenet originally came at him with a wide diagnol strike,a error when using a larger blade. Reiko's Wakazashi were not as large as the 65 Cm Katanna that Noctis carried but they were just as tough. Reiko stepped inside the boy's strike instead of backing away,leaving only a foot of space between them. He registered the feint thanks to his sharingan without skiping a beat,blocking it effortlessly. However when he blocked it,he pushed as well for he was using his Style's greatest Technique: The Vibrating Sword. Enhancing it with his Chakra caused it to move at supersonic speeds,greatly increasing its cutting power. The blade was already halfway through Noctis's blade and unless he withdrew quickly he would find himself with only half a Katanna! Reiko was more then willing to held him to do. He used the Rising Knee,throwing his knee forward into Nocti's sternum while his Blade was cutting. His free hand he let hang limply by his side. He should have known that with his Perfect Sharingan,a clear frontal assault would be useless

|| Basicly he stepped towards you,blocked your strike while also cutting through your sword and kneeing you at the same time ||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:50 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis noticed the block of his sword, and that it was already slicing through his Katana. He was already planning on moving away when he saw his knee rising up towards him. He barely managed to place his palm on the knee and use the force of that to push himself back. As he slid, backwards he took a quick glance at his Katana, though it was damaged it was still able to use as a weapon. He stared at the sharingan that he was using to counter him. He needed to disable it. He raised his sword above his head and slashed forward. As he did a White mist covered the area. He had used Misting Rain, Now with this white mist obscuring his vision. That sharingan should be useless.

(Just Like Zabuza vs Kakashi ))

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:03 pm
User Image

Reiko was suprised by how Noctis blocked the attack,pushing off his knee using his own momentum in his strike. He watched as the kid inspected his blade before using some strange technique to summon mist to the area. Reiko didn't panic. The Dojo had a hard wood floor,making loud noises as you moved,and he had heard no noise since the mist was created meaning that the kid was still in the same place. Reiko went on the move then. Silent as a mouse,he spun in place,sending his blades into the air. He assumed a pose so that they all fell into their natural place on his body,forming the Seven Sword Style Pose. As soon as he did so he kicked off the ground,spinning end over end towards Noctis. Due to the mist and him jumping,he wouldn't see or hear him until he was but a few feet away from him. The buzzsaw like motion would not only be hard to block,it would be impossible! Even with the Sharingan Reiko would not block or even follow all Seven of these blades. So with little time to dodge and no chane of blocking Noctis would have to get creative

|| And look how that turned out haha ||

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:09 pm
Uinsean watched carefully, taking mental notes as he watch the two go at it, and kept a careful watch for any move by the fourth combatant. He was ready to fight, but saw no way to jump into the brawl with the other two as of yet. "Tch.. Seven swords.. That's gonna be a pain.." He thought to himself, and shifted so that all three combatants were infront of him. Taking a deep breath he centered himself, watching closely, and absorbing the knowledge of his opponents.
[Rank C: Juurai Toorima: Juu Kousen no Hitojichi: 2/5.]  

Shinigami Abarai

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:13 pm
(( Actually the white mist is snow, which is created from my chakra, so if you trying to see my chakra with your sharingan you would also see a mass chakra floating around in the mist, Like using Night vision in the day time.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:14 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 335|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              'Oh of all the rotten luck!!!' Hitomi stopped herself from grumbling but gasped as she realized something. 'To overcome weaknesses, we need to work together. But how'll that work? We're all enemies...well, I have to try!' Hitomi thought as her face hardened in determination. Taking advantage of the confusion from Reiko's and Noctis's clash, Hitomi jogged up to Uinsean and held up her hands. "I'm not going to attack, it would be foolish. We need to team up to defeat the one who's strongest out of all of us. I think if we use teamwork, it might work out. If we all take down the Uchiha, we can fight on even ground since he obviously has the upper hand when it comes to Taijutsu and bukijutsu," Hitomi quickly explained, trying to strategize.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial. What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Shinigami Abarai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm
Uinsean was confused as she approached him so oddly, and heard her words. He maintained his defensive stance incase it was a ruse, but listened closely to her words. His face twisted into a wicked grin, and he nodded, looking over to the others. "Let's get him then.." He chuckled silently, and waited for an openning to jump in.

[Rank C: Juurai Toorima: Juu Kousen no Hitojichi: 3/5.]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:18 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
(( Actually the white mist is snow, which is created from my chakra, so if you trying to see my chakra with your sharingan you would also see a mass chakra floating around in the mist, Like using Night vision in the day time.))

{ Edited }

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:32 pm
Grand Chevalier Haji
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Noctis stood there in the silence of his mist. He noticed something in the silence, he heard no other fighting. That meant that the other two trying to become chunnin were not fighting. He was broken from his thoughts when he sensed a hostile intent knowing it was Reiko. Noctis placed his katana against his forearm charging it with elemental chakra he whirled and created a shield of chakra in front of him. allowing him time to evade. As he moved slowly through the mist he whsipered."It seems the other two, aren't fighting just yet. they are going to team up I'm guessing, We both came after each other because we knew we were the biggest threat to each other, how about we take them out first, and then we can continue this match with interupptions."He said in a low voice

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:41 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 335|335

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

User Image

User Image
              Hitomi nodded slightly to Uinsean before silently but quickly unsheathing her sword. 'Do not fail me, Museigen,' Hitomi thought as she narrowed her eyes in the other two's direction. "If we're going to defeat them, we need to act as if we're fighting each other so they don't get suspicious. Then when there's some kind of opening, depending on who notices first, we signal each other." Hitomi whispered silently enough that Uinsean would be able to hear.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:43 pm
User Image

Reiko's Vibrating Sowrd Technique went right through his Chakra Sheild. Not only was it off a higher rank but it was also made with Elemental Chakra. He could have finished it for him right here but he heard him beginning to speak and at the last second,on an impulse,he divereted his attacks to strike at harmless poinds. A cut across the chest,on the shoulder,across the bicep and across the upper theigh. All shallow but long and painful. Reiko landed on one foot with both arm's up in the air,still in a Seven Sword Style pose"Agreed,I'll take the kid you take the women. And next time say something early on,I could have killed you. Take away this damn mist too!" As he whispered those word's he spun in place and threw his blades into the air. He positioned his body so they fell naturally into their sheaths before taking off at a sprint. He could just barely see the kid's chakra through all this snow. His was the only difference in this chakra bliazzard. He stuck out like a hazy sore thumb. He lept into the air,hurtling towards Uinsean. He would hear and see nothing until Reiko's leg whipped out of the mist on a collision coarse with the side of his head

|| All Non-Lethal,just flesh wounds. Uinsean's wouldn't knock him out,just send him into the wall. Its the Konoha Whirlwind ||

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games