Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Housing Facility: Apartments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:15 pm
Dakko & Imoura The Lost |-|Trainee/Vagabond|-|Void walker|-|
User Image
"umm." Dakko said he hugged her back a little as she hugged him tighter "I'm not Dakkon i'm Dakko the lost." he said looking at her he looked at steel and he relaxed a little void walkers always found solace with wolfs "So who are you?" he asked he frowned the name was on the tip of his tongue but nothing about this seemed normal his whole body seemed to tingle with the feeling that something about this was taboo but he would get to the bottom of it "What did you get me into Imoura?" he whispered to himself

"The honor of the pride shall never fall as long as my feet stand on ground."

((Im good just kinda bored, like all the Rp's im in are dying or locking up QQ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:53 pm
The Crimson Blade

*~October Night Starlight~*

|-|Rank-Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 300 |-|AC: 2,000|-| 2,700

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

October stepped back shaking her head. Damn, hes not the same guy. Now I look stupid. "Sorry, my names October--Eclipse Night Starlight. . . . " Looking up at him she blinked away the emotions turning deep inside of her. "Dakko? Wow, it's only missing the N."

User Image

"Touch her and I rip out your throat!"

Steel's eyes narrowed at the boy and Eclipse, he didn't know how to react. The strange man hadn't done anything to harm her yet.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:08 pm
User Image

"well, im sorry im not who you think." he said as he looked at the floor "Imoura sent me he said you knew him." he said sighing he could tell he put the girl through some grief "Well, that is one hell of a coincidence isnt it?" he said laughing a little it was more of a nervous laugh to break a little bit of the tension "Oh isnt he a beautiful one." he said as he held out his hand for the wolf to smell while he looked at the floor he wasnt going to look him in the eyes quite yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:39 pm
The Crimson Blade

User Image
"If someone ever threatened the life of a friend their no friend of mine, and they shall perish under my wrath. And die by The Crimson Blade!"

Eclipse looked up at Steel, the wolf that was larger than life. "His names Steel, he's my partner." She smiled placing her hand on Steel's leg.

User Image

Steel's eyes narrowed down at the boy. He brought his nose to his

((OOC: Ummmm Steel's bigger than a Clydesdale e.e did you read any of my post with Steel?

Also writers block.))

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:54 pm
User Image

Dakkon looked at night "Thats a good name." he said as he continued to let the wolf smell him he could feel the eyes narrow it wasn't really bothering him he still felt completely calm even though he was gigantic. "So, who was Dakkon?" he said as he had a feeling that something linked him to that name  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 11:16 am
The Crimson Blade

User Image

Eclipse smiled nodding slightly at his comment on Steel's name. She never once saw Steel as her pet, he was her equal. That's how it'll stay. I will never treat him differently. "Dakkon was a dear friend of mine, he was older. But I grew up with him. I saw him like a father figure almost." Her crimson hues then looked distant, as she thought back at that horrid day when the mysterious man Imoura had killed him right in front of her very eyes. "He died, a little over a year ago. I man with white hair killed him when we were sparring. Imour---" Night's voice trailed off, shaking her head some she looked at the boy and put on a small smile. "So what brings you to my home?"

User Image

Steel toke a paw step back then he sat on his haunches. His eyes watching over Eclipse protectively.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:13 pm
|-|Dakko & Imoura The Lost |-|Trainee/Vagabond|-|Void walker|-|

User Image

"I see, im sorry for your lost." he said bowing a little to the two of them "As for why im here, I couldnt really tell you." he said with a shrug "I was told by my friend that i had to come here to figure out who i was and the room it just kind of... called to me." he said as he shifted in his place a little Did Imoura really kill Dakkon? What would that have to do with me?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm
H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

I'm Deadly Insane
Enough To Kill You.
User Image
User Image
User Image

Hitomi hummed and skipped almost all the way to her house. It wasn't quite unusual for this show of happiness due to her bipolarness. Her hair bounced as she skipped home, although her eyes darted everywhere, curious of what was going on around her. According to some civilian's chattering, some kind of wedding was going on. Hitomi shrugged and sauntered on home to wash up and rest from all her training. On her way, she passed by a guy she swore she saw before but couldn't remember where at specifically for the life of her. She fast-walked past by him and some girl he was talking to and headed home. 'Alrighty, I won't be lazy and fall asleep once I see the bed. I got some more training to do,' she thought, 'Oooh, and the academy and training areas will be empty since there's that big wedding thing going on! Awesome,' she snickered to herself and quickly entered her apartment, washed up, changed into a more comfortable shirt, shorts, and black hoodie before grabbing a few scrolls and heading to the academy.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:57 pm
░░▒▓██►Noctis◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
The noctis clone walked into the area. He looked around to make sure everything was secure. He didn't see anything out of the oridinary. So he decided to keep on moving.

(Patrol the Village! In progress )

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:5300 Ryo:2900

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Who am I? Am I to be lost forever?"

Dakko sighed as he looked around he felt something strange, something inside him welling up at first he thought he was going to vomit or some other repulsive action and he held a hand over his mouth but it wasnt even close by now it had shot straight through his spine it was an urge he had never felt in this new life he felt the urge of battle whats going on with me? he thought as he felt his hand rest on his katana by now Imoura was on his feet "The call to battle..." he whispered to himself on the street "maybe i should get Dakko, before he tries to leave by himself" and with that he stepped vanishing into thin air only a shinobi on the streets outside would be able to pick up on him leaving but only for a flash and next he was standing with his hand on Dakko's shoulder "Its time to leave." Dakko looked up his violet eyes were now a deep red and seemed to burn and crackle with energy "What is this sensation?" he asked looking at him "Its called the call to battle, as who we are we have no choice but to honor it." he said oblivious to nights presence Dakko turned to night and bowed his head lightly "Thank you Night, i believe i understand what i was supposed to understand." he said and with that Imoura took him by the shoulder and stepped vanishing with a small woosh sound

"The honor of the pride shall never fall as long as my feet stand on ground."

Dakko Nailo

Gracious Hunter

6,250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:10 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 345 |-|AC: 2,550|-| 2,700

User Image

Eclipse blinked, as they disappeared. Turning she closed the door behind her shutting it. "That was different, it was like seeing a ghost. But yet not," Shaking it from her mind she went back to fixing the window. Once done she toke Steel and the two exited to the academy.
[Exits to Academy]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:06 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 350

Reiko's Shadow Clone walked the two large dogs with seemingly no difficulties. Actually his mind wandered to how furious Ichiro looked. He wasn't worried though, Ichiro was tough but he couldn't compare to himself. The only person who could test him was the Hokage...A sudden jerk by the two dogs pulled him out of his dream as he turned to the house of the old lady and gladly gave her back her beasts. Those things were so big they hardly counted as horses. He took the smaller dog upstairs, deciding to carry it for its bravery. It did not back down from the bigger dog but instead choose to keep barking and biting to show the other dogs it couldn't be pushed around. How Ironic. 'That is exactly how Ichiro feels about me right now' He thought with a smile as the little dog licked his finger. He begrudgingly gave the dog back to its owner as he sighed and set off to do yet even more missions beneath his skill set. He was soooo ready to do something more productive with his time

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| --- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:08 pm
The Crimson Blade

Eclipse Naito Uchiha

|-|Rank-Chūnin |-|Chakra Reserves- 405 |-|AC: 2,800|-| 2,700

User Image

[Clone]

Mission : Patrol the Village! --underway
Eclipse's clone walked into the apartment complex. Everything seemed to be normal, the peaceful old people living out the rest of their days in retirement. The clone shuddered some thinking about if Eclipse would even live long enough to get to such a state. Shaking the thought the clone continued on.
[Exits]

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:46 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Genin Genin Genin Genin Genin Geninxxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

It was utterly maddening, this boredom. Stifling a yawn, Jae wiped away the tears that had accumulated during her yawn. There was nothing she wanted to do more than get this over with but the village itself was huge. It would take her a great deal of time to finish this self assignment. The area was quiet which meant only one thing. Time to move onward.

[Mission : Patrol the Village : Exits]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:13 pm
»» H I T O M I . K U R A M A______
Destroyer of Reality | Creator of Insanity
Chakra :: 460|460

Be
careful.....
Because I hide behind a
façade....
Wondering why you...

{ Hello, My Name is Insanity. }
User Image
User Image

Hitomi yawned as she entered her apartment and grabbed a quick stack before taking a quick shower and dressing in more comfortable clothes. They consisted of a plain black tank top and shorts. She yawned again and fell onto her bed, too tired to do much else like walk around the forest or train. Before she knew it, she was fast asleep.

Don't realize that....
Be
lieving is a...
Lie.

The betrayal you see is trivial.
What is truly fearsome is the betrayal that you don't see.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games