Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Environment: River Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:25 pm
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi felt Taka tense up slightly, but by the time she looked up she had apparently already gone back to her usual calm expression, so she shrugged it off as nothing. She took Taka's hand in her own and began to walk back in the direction of the village. "I won't be too long training. So I'll probably be gone and back again before you even know it"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Your jacket!?""She said as she was half dragged across the river. Koshi ran and collected it getting back to Taka before they had taken 5 more steps. The little ferret was rather strong and nimble for its size. She collected the jacket from the animal and passed it to Shi. as she was pulled back into the city. She had a grin on her face as she realized this was the start of a long friendship...Possibly more if she worked at it a bit. For now she settled with having a new friend.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Mogaar

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:11 am
User Image
[Character name]: Shizuka Aburame
[Rank]: Genin
[Chakra pool]: 330
[Mood]: Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shi took her coat and nodded. "Thanks." She then lead the way out of the area, making her way off to the training area to practice her sword techniques.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:47 pm

The clone of Hitomi arrived at the river and carefully patrolled around. When she was certain that there was nothing of suspicion going on, the clone sighed in relief and sagged her shoulders. She was very tired from all the patrolling, but if it was for the benefit of the village, she would do it. The clone would then go to turn in the mission before dispelling itself.

/ Patrol the Village Complete

pluit coronam

Dapper Rogue

duckmasta

Dapper Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:32 pm
User Image

War is like a storm
It comes and goes
With and without
A sign of warning.

Moukogawa Wazurai
[Hokage] [Ranton] [Konoha] [Warrior of a thousand storms]

Wazurai made his way down to the riverside. Water had always been a calming influence on him and he was sure he would be able to train his mind peacefully here.Channeling chakra is not always an easy task. When under great stress, such as the field of combat, your control can be shot to hell. It is for this reason that one must meditate and for that reason why Wazurai was doing just that. As he sat there, he began to clear his thoughts. Gone were his worries, the stress he was under, and instead remained focus. Focused on the energy flowing through him.
1/3 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate

Feeling out his chakra, the Hokage utilized each hand seal to mold the energy within. He felt his chakra flow from his core to his lungs as he performed the tiger hand sign. Other signs produced other effects, it was a common mistake that the signs represented any particular elemental affinity, because each sign affected different locations in different ways. As he sought to channel his chakra between each point faster, he noticed that his control began to slip. ”All things considered, I should’ve expected at least this.” Wazurai thought to himself.
2/3 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate

However, he was well aware that stilling the chakra was just as important. Calming the raging current of energy within was not an easy task. Being out of practice had cut back considerably on his chakra amounts and his control. Still, he was able to manipulate the flow into a steady rhythm and slow it down from there. Once his chakra had settled, Wazurai decided that it might be more helpful to him to give it another shot.
3/3 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate

Whipping his chakra into frenzy within his network, Wazurai swiftly ran through one set of hand seals to another set. The Hokage’s chakra molding into various forms depending on the signs used, each producing a unique effect. For Instance, the snake sign made the chakra flow towards his feet, something very common within Doton Ninjutsu. Pulling the chakra back to his core proved simple in comparison to the Hokage’s prior attempt.
1/3 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate

The Chakra that he had gathered was still raging within him. Like a fire within his breast, it coiled through him in the same manner that anger burns its shackles into a person. It was a good thing that Wazurai was as skilled as he was, because when Chakra runs wild within a person without any control, it can prove dangerous to the Health of an individual. Constraining the power within his body, the elderly man cleared his mind of any thought and began to focus. Focus was key, after all your focus determines your reality, and the reality of the situation was simple. An exercise of Chakra control was exactly what he needed.
2/3 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate

Dousing the fire within was much easier this time around. Once he knew what he had done wrong the first time, his experience taught him how to correct it. Manipulating the flow of chakra in a steady circular path around his network, Wazurai began to bleed off the momentum. Once it had come to a slow pace, he exhaled and opened his eyes, having closed them earlier. ” Well, that was fun. he thought to himself.
3/3 Basic Chakra Training: Meditate

Wazurai closed his eyes once more. This time he felt out his chakra network, gently moving it throughout his body. His hands flashed through set after set of handseals. The energy made its way from his abdomen to his legs and back up only to travel down his arms. It was clear that his experience had allowed him to quickly grasp the movement of his chakra. Moving it had swiftly become almost second nature to him.
1/2 Chakra Training: Meditate

The Chakra he was moving slowly ground to a halt within him. Picking the pace back up, he tried to alter the flow repeatedly, changing directions and tempo before he brought it once more to a stop. The Chakra flow was less like a raging current now and more like a gentle stream. Still, despite the passiveness of it, Wazurai kept an intense focus on what he was doing. He would continue this till he felt comfortable with his chakra control.
2/2 Chakra Training: Meditate

Maneuvering the river of energy was becoming easier by the second. Wazurai would move it to the tips of his toes and back to the top of his head. Allowing the energy to flow and alter its flow with each hand seal he went through. The Monotonous practice that he was performing was surely paying back its dues. Yes sir, the check was surely in the mail on this one.
1/2 Chakra Training: Meditate

Allowing the Chakra to wind its way through its natural channels, Wazurai felt out for any irregularities. Whenever he would find one, he would increase the Chakra presence there and make it move as fast as he could. Following that, he would slow it down. In this manner he would ‘Press’ the irregularity back into place and thus would allow a smoother transition. The result was a ‘cleaner’ path for the chakra to follow.
2/2 Chakra Training: Meditate

Moving his Chakra to his navel, he allowed it to sit there. Ten, Fifteen, Thirty seconds passed and he moved it to the next spot. From his navel he traveled up to his Solar Plexus. Again, he allowed Thirty seconds to pass before moving it. He continued the process till he was sure that he could freely keep it focused on one spot.
1/1 Advanced Chakra Training: Concentrate

Thirty seconds may not seem like such a long time or even a difficult task to accomplish, but it’s easier said than done. Once more he channeled his chakra from one point to the next, forcing himself to exceed the prior time. Again and again he maneuvered his energy from one point to the next, his mind clear of any doubt in his ability. It soon became a simple task for him to be able to focus his chakra at one point for five minutes at a time. It was now time to graduate to something a fair bit harder.
1/1 Advanced Chakra Training: Concentrate

His next task was to focus his chakra on one rather large point: himself. This time, he would channel it to surround him, almost as if it were another layer of skin. Gathering a large amount of chakra to his core, he forced it to move throughout his network. Once evenly distributed, he guided it out through the Tenketsu around his body. Swiftly it began to coat his skin, and he spread it as thin as it would go.
1/1 Hi-Chakra Training: Concentrate

Returning the Chakra back to the source, Wazurai wanted to make sure he had the hang of it. Once again he gently maneuvered the chakra back through the channels. Slowly, he nudged the chakra out of his Tenketsu and felt the tickling sensation as it crept across his skin. Fully covered, and clearly enjoying the mental exercise, the Hokage retrieved the Chakra and returned it back to its home within the network. Finished, Wazurai decided to head back to his office.
1/1 Hi-Chakra Training: Concentrate

Finally, calm and at peace with himself and the world around him, Wazurai knew it was time to get back to work. Standing up, he stretched out his legs before making his way from the riverbank. Glancing back, he silently wished the world was always as peaceful as this moment. leaving the river behind him, the Hokage headed towards his own personal hell: His office. With a sigh, he left the place content.

Chakra Pool: 690
Ryo 両: 900
Elements: Suiton, Raiton, Ranton
Weapons: Twin Blade Spear, 16x Shuriken, 10x Kunai, 4x Javelins

Inside the tempest
A fight will be waged
That will try the soul
locked within the eye.

[Exit to Office]  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:16 pm
User Imagex IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘
xxxxx▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu
xxxxxxxx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konoha Konohaxxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu

Good and clear, nothing to see here. What a disappointment. She was hoping something dangerous would show it's ugly face. Then she could collect more of a reward out of this mission. Making sure to be very thorough, she gave it one more check and then headed out to the next location.

[Patrolling the Village]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Silent_Death509

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:35 pm
User Image

↛The Poetry of the Soul is the true inner beauty.
Allowing the beauty from within to shine it's light↛

▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

Cormac Hill

Chakra Pool: 275/275
Mood:Eager
OOC: Out of Chat
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╄━Next place on his list was the perimeter of the village itself. He had walked up on some kids by the river earlier who had said they had seen a strange man earlier on, just looking at himself in the river until he walked off into the forest. Cormac followed this lead, he made sure his gourd was open. He wasn't sure if he should follow the man himself or call for back up. But if he waited to long, he would lose his chance. So he hopped over the river and followed the trail this man left behind.━╄
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

↛Going into the depths of the beyond, past reality and comprehension,
The Truth being unbearable,
Where Art equals Truth,
So we know Art is unbearable↛

♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏♆ ▏▏♆ ▏

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:43 am
User Image

「◝ please don't let go hold me tight before your warmth disappears
xxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxoxxxxxxxxx please don't let go one more time
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ a e K e t s u e k i
xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

Sneezing, Jae hugged herself. Someone, somewhere was talking s**t about her. She narrowed her eyes at the thought. What a brave person. More than likely it was her mother. Back talking her for being a sass. Rolling her shoulders to took a deep breath. The air seemed to untangle her thoughts. The sake was still coursing through her blood stream, making her very light headed but at least her motor controls were not as drastically out of whack as they had been before. The whole scenario in the fields replayed in her mind. She should have just kept her mouth shut. Then she wouldn't be feeling this lousy right now. "Ugh.. completely rejected." Jae whimpered, knowing fool well what that response had been. He still treated her like some little girl. Looking down at herself she fathomed to think which part of her resembled the features that would make her out to be a girl.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:54 am
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Dig your own way..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ichi arrived in the river rather than the Dojo and seemed to be a bit lost. "Oh well, a little training here won't hurt..." he said as he seemed to not be willing to show that he was simply lost. He wanted to make it seem he meant to come here. But really from the looks of it no one else was here. But it would still be a bit annoying to hear someone talk about his horrible sense of direction. "I can already hear my brother mocking me about it..." he said as he gave a slight shiver and annoyed look on his face. As he scanned the area he noticed someone around his age maybe older by herself and looking ab it annoyed and not in a great mood.

Ichi always willing to make people smile leaped in the tree branches and was now hanging upside down next to her on a branch with a grin on his face. "You look kinda lonely so I decide to pop in!" he said as he seemed to really want to make her smile.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image

Bakuton: Explosive
Katon: Fire || Doton: Earth

Chakra Pool: [ 370 ][ +25 Reserve ] - [ 0 ] (( --- )) = [ 0 ]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:02 am
User Image

xxxxxJ O U N I N ⇛ K O N O H A G A K U R E ⇛ S A I K E T S U xxxxC H A K R A ┇ 5 2 5

[ooc : My computer is acting funny and I am getting sleepy. I will respond first thing in the morning. Sorry! ]

Jae jumped a foot into the air the moment she heard a voice and felt the presence of someone hanging next to her from seemingly nowhere. Jae had always heard rumors of people being spirited away by demons from the river and she reacted without thinking.
"No!" She screamed, clenching her fist, pivoting on her foot and aiming a punch directly at the strangers face. Whether it connected or not was entirely up in the air, she had closed her eyes and swung wildly for fear of locking gazes with a demon. Jae was as brave as she had to be but with alcohol in her system her courage was boiled down into practically nothing at this point.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Rank: Genin || Village: Konohagakure || Bloodline: Bakuton [ Explosive ] || Positive Trait: Positive

The only thing that you could see next was Ichi's face get indented in by the woman's fist of fury. The moment her fist made contact Ichi feet lost chakra and fell to the ground. He than began to roll on the ground in pain for a few moments before jolting to his feet. 'What the hell is wrong with you!?" he asked as pissed as hell. Ichi also seemed to be crying and had a bloody nose at that. "You nearly broke my nose!" he shouted in anger.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Once her fist connected with the man's face her knuckles ached terrible. She winced, cradling her hand as the pain shot through her hand. She shook it out and cradled it once more as if that would help. He was in a fury and for a good reason too. He was bleeding.
"Are you kidding me! Who jumps out at people like that!" Jae said, her reproach her own for of defense for smacking him in the face. She winced, the tops of her knuckles a bright red color. Feeling a little guilty she sighed. Reaching into the inside pocket of her jacket she produced a handkerchief. She offered it to him, her grimace apologetic. "I mean seriously what kind of Shinobi can't dodge that..." She muttered. Jae was stubborn. She wouldn't verbally apologize for hitting him. No. That would be hurting her pride. Her blue eyes lit upon the Konoha Genin. Jae had never seen him around before, he must have been new or something. Not that she was surprised by that. She was not exactly the socialite of Konoha.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:32 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Ichi gave her a bit of a strained look when she made the comment about his capability to dodge that attack. "Well I was hoping for a bit more of a jump not a punch..." he said as he took her handkerchief and wiped his nose with it. He than noticed that she was looking at him with a bit of interest and quickly answered. "My family moved here after the fall of Iwagakure..." he said as he seemed a bit more serious. "I have been here fore a while but many people looked down upon use because we came from a former opposing village..." Ichi said as his nose stopped bleeding. "But don't look down on me, I got a few advantages that many haven't seen before..." he said with a grin across his face.

Ichi looked at the blood handkerchief and walked over to a branch off steam that came off the river and began to wash the blood off the best he could before it got too absorbed into the fabrics. He than walked back over to her and offered her back her handkerchief. "Thanks, but the way my names is Ichi no Senji nice to meet you..." he said as he looked at her with a slight blush.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image

Jae wasn't sure what type of females he was used to but Jae was not the type to not react. She hadn't trained all of those years just to flinch. Her body had reacted before she could even really put thought into, which was exactly how it should have been. Well. To her anyway. As he explained his situation Jae heard him out silently. Konoha seemed to be the village where refugees fled to. Aside from this person Jae had come to know Noctis, another refugee and then there was herself. Thinking of Noctis, Jae's expression dulled somewhat and she wished greatly that she had not finished her sake bottle so early. At least she didn't have to reflect on it too much. Ichi was providing the perfect distraction, for the moment anyway.

Jae made no move to take back the handkerchief he was offering back to her. Crinkling her nose a bit as if the idea alone of touching a soiled handkerchief was enough to disgust her.
"Keep it. You look like you might need it more than me." Now she was teasing him. Her light humor had returned, sorta. Ichi. She turned the name over in her mind to see if she had run into at all but the lack of knowledge reaffirmed her earlier judgement. She had not. "My name is Jae." Was her curt response. She never gave her last name. A habit of hers. It was too formal for her taste and it wasn't like people used it anyway. "The pleasure is all mine. I mean, it's not like I get a free shot at a breathing punching bag all of the time." She said, Jae messing with the kid again.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:08 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ichi no Senji

Ichi notices that the subject of being an adopted shinobi of the village was not a fond subject for her to think about nor talk about. But it seemed like she was wondering about it. Not only that he had his grandfathers headband on his left leg so that was always a dead give away of where he was actually from.

He than noticed when he offered her handkerchief back she seemed bit grossed out. To Ichi it was a sign that begin nice only ended up making someone uncomfortable again. He than heard her say he could keep it. "Thanks and I will take that as a compliment..." he said with smile on his face. He than heard her state her first not but not her last, understandable, it was not like they were close or anything. "Nice to meet you Jae-chan or is it sempai because if I'm not mistaken you are me senior and a higher rank..." Ichi than heard her say something about him being a punching bag. "Just means I need to be careful around women like you..." he said with a strained face. He also wanted her to ponder on what he meant by "women like her". "And if you are implying that I'm weak, I think you underestimate me a bit, just a bit..." he said as he held bright grin on his face. "If you don't believe me on that, why not a little spar." he said with a smile.

User Image

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games