Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Serec Fields Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Just War

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:41 pm
Bob looked over at the girl who was once laying on Ayaki his gaze was one that was quite cold something that would most likely deter anyone from making social interactions. "Loose women is probably the reason why Konoha has sought to ally with us" He stated in his typical phlegmatic tone. Bob was referring to the fact that a village with women so willing to drape themselves over whatever they pleased meant there was no likely sense of leadership or person of decorum to teach the youth of this village how to properly act. He sighed at this saddening realization hoping that the village they were supposedly going to be helping would have something more to offer than this. "It appears we will be aiding this country a lot.... I suppose it can be a good thing because It will mean I will get to combat an array of opponents" He scrutinized this idea attempting to find a bright side to the apparent vulgar display he had just witnessed.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
“Would you dare to stand in the way of a Will of Fire?”

Shigeru watched as the cat-like being turned around and retreat the way she had come. He did not move once until she was off the field. It was then that Shigeru looked over his shoulder at Ayaki. He then turned around to look down at her. Ayaki was close, but in no way uncomfortable to Shigeru. He looked exasperated, his eyebrows furrowed and his gaze made of stone. Shigeru then heard Bob speak about what he had seen and he shook his head, taking his eyes off Ayaki to quickly glance at Bob before looking back to Ayaki. "I sense something incorrect in that creature. Don't let anyone touch you, especially not something like that." Shigeru said sternly to Ayaki. Soon, his features softened as he calmed. "Have you eaten?" Shigeru asked Ayaki more softly, almost a personal whisper.

User ImageXXXUser ImageXXXUser Image

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

||-||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:53 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki twisted her lips oddly at both Bob's statement and Shigeru's comments I don't understand. she thought and pushed her staff into the ground slightly "No one can touch me?" she asked, a strange look coming into her black eyes as she stared at Shigeru "A little. I don't like ramen though. I had some tea." she confided, walking over to her bag which was a distance away from the group. She knelt by it and slid her staff into its loop "I had food but I dropped it somewhere."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:59 pm
User Image

Shigeru watched Ayaki react to what had been said emptily. He began to look concerned again and sighed as she walked to her bag. Ayaki spoke about dropping her food some place. He walked over to her, a bit away from the others and noticed her staff again. "I guess it will have to wait for another time. I haven't had a meal in some time. I hope it won't affect me in my spar."Shigeru said eying Ayaki's staff. "Where did you go after we split up?"

||-||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:05 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Aya looked up from her crouched position and sighed "Food should never wait..." but she had no snacks left and stood now "I took Miyuki to the hot springs. Then to get tea. She didn't like it though...and I didn't like the ramen shop." she was reluctant to say anything about meeting Jae since it hadn't gone well. And now she was confused about how to act around Shigeru. She wanted to give him a hug but I don't understand. Why can't people touch? she thought, staring at spot on Shigeru's armor intently instead of looking him in the eyes. She was trying to figure out how to work out the problem "I sparred with Miyuki when we got here. She's good. But I'm good too."

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:13 pm
User Image

Shigeru listened closely to what Ayaki was saying. Looks like she did not have much of a day. Then again, mine wasn't pleasant either. Shigeru thought about telling Ayaki about his encounter with Jae but something told him to keep it to himself. Shige ignored that feeling and spoke anyway. I don't want to keep this from her. She deserves to know, after all. "I went to a ramen shop in town. I found Jae there." SHigeru narrowed his eyes, looking to Ayaki. "Something is wrong with her. Jae is acting like she never had anything to do with Snow." Shige said a bit disappointed. He shook his head and looked to the grassy ground behind Ayaki.

||-||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:22 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki raised her eyes and sighed "I know. Jae isn't Jae anymore... Its sad...I wonder what's wrong with her..." she finally gave in to wanting to hug Shigeru a little and leaned forward, her forehead resting on his chest. She kept her arms around herself though and stared down at his shoes "Now I only have one friend again..." she whispered, not sure if she could count any of the other Snow shinobi as friends just yet. She closed her eyes and rolled her shoulders a little, shuffling closer to him and keeping her head on his chest "I hate Leaf...its taken everything away..." her voice was soft and barely audible.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Fuji no Yuki
Yukikage || Suiton || Fuuton || Taijutsu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┤|"Create your own meaning..."|├▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Fuji heard all the talking and saw the adviser arrive and gave him a slight bow. "Can we talk when this is all over with..." she said as she was suddenly overwhelmed. She was than thought for a few moments. "Well I say we will have it here..." she said as she than scanned around. "I need to Hokage here though..." she said as she looking around.

She was not ignoring his shinobi, she took note of what they had asked, she just didn't have to time to answer so many questions at once. She also seemed to be getting a bit annoyed. She wanted to get this started.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Shigeru quickly looked back to Ayaki when she spoke of knowing. She must have spoken to her too. What coudl be happening? That Genin must be part of all this. Shigeru narrowed his eyes at the thought of foul play. Ayaki then stepped closer, placing her head against his chest plate. Although Shigeru could not feel that contact, beneath the armor, he could feel his chest contract. He glanced over his shoulder at then back to Ayaki. What Shige felt was alike sympathy but more intense, something stronger. He shook his head and put his arms around her. Ayaki's small frame like another layer of armor against his body. "I don't feel that way." Shigeru whispered. He could feel Ayaki's back with his fingers, one part of his body that was not covered. "In a way, it has given me everything." Shige smiled as he whispered, his cheek against her head.

||-||

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:46 pm
Bob's rather glazed over eyes suddenly regained their icy hue as Shigeru mentioned Jae, "That reminds me... That little blond boy somehow wiped Jae's memory, whether it be with a genjutsu or something I am not entirely sure but that's what is wrong with her. She asked to completely forget because she said the pain of seeing you was to much to bare or something along those lines.... She apparently ran away after the kage told her too... Which seems incredulously ridiculous, I was unaware kages dismissed shinobi at their discretion" He said his typically phlegmatic tone breaking as a bit of sadness seeped through, were we really just tools that could be thrown away once they dulled? Bob's mind began to wonder thinking if there would be a point when he himself ceased to be of use to his leader now pondering if that hug and apology was sincere or if it was merely a technique to keep him feeling significant. As his mind continued to run rampant on the idea the he was nothing more than a weapon he had hoped his message to shigeru had helped clarify the confusion Shigeru may have had.

A Just War

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 7:50 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki sighed and rested into Shigeru's body, allowing him to hold her. Of course he wouldn't feel that way...he didn't see things how she did. He hadn't seen how first he had vanished here and not come back, then Jae had vanished and was possibly never coming back. Shigeru had come back but how much further would he leave now? Now that Jae was all wrong for some reason "I don't understand anything anymore. It's so confusing...why am I so smart but so unable to comprehend anything?" she mumbled into his chest. The cold of his armor felt good on her skin and she kept her hands to her chest as she leaned "Shigeru...I don't understand..." as Bob spoke behind them, Aya focused on the ground once more, now even more confused. But not the same confusion as Bob held about why the previous kage had done such a thing. More as to why Jae would want such a thing. She closed her eyes tightly and moved closer to Shigeru, her feet now in between his.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:02 pm
User Image

Shigeru seemed to become a statue for the moment that Jae's secret had been revealed. Memories wiped? I knew that Genin was involved! But why go so far? Jae would never.. Shigeru's expression was of pure concern. He faced out and downward, behind Ayaki, hiding his expression while he asked. "How do you know all this?" Shige asked Bob, not moving.

||-||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

A Just War

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm
Bob looked up his tangent of being just a tool fading at the question Shigeru had just asked. "I originally went to the river to practice some of my hyouton techniques when suddenly they bother appeared in front of me jae rambling about how she couldn't bare to see you or if she did she wouldn't be able to stay here or something along those lines. It was difficult to hear exactly what was being said whilst in the bank staying almost completely silent..... Jae definitely begged to have the procedure done though, while I couldn't potentially tell your her reasoning that much I can assure you" Bob said being able to recollect what he heard with crystal clear precision. His gaze was one lacking sympathy or compassion so he wouldn't send any wrong message to Shigeru. Bob wasn't known for his compassion some may just call him awkward but it was more along the lines that he was just simply devoid of it. It was both an advantage and curse that he would have to live with.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image

Shigeru then slowly began to let go of Ayaki. She did it because of me? Something, like an old wound, began to unravel itself within Shigeru. Nothing shone on the outside for Shige was quick to silence it. "Let her be. She is not one of us anymore." Shigeru said looking down to Ayaki. A smile began to form as shallow emotions sunk underneath stronger ones.

||-||

Mordred Killian

Dangerous Phantom

8,625 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Marathon 300

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:47 pm
I've lost something...
User Image
Ayaki Daichi

Ayaki pushed away from Shigeru as the topic turned once more to Jae, clearly unsettled. Both Bob and Shigeru's comments sounded wrong to her and she shook her head before bending back down to her bag. She drew out her bow and began oiling the wood, making it more pliable for when she needed it "Jae is always linked to Yukigakure...she will never not be one of us and she will never not be my friend...even if she doesn't remember anymore." she said softly, her eye bubbling up with tears that she didn't bother to wipe away. She just let them fall as she crouched, her bow between her knees as she oiled it "What will happen when she comes here? When the spar begins?" she asked suddenly, looking at Shigeru.

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games