Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:58 pm
Again with the friends thing.Why do people always think I'm theyir friend?! Its mind boggling, it is. Sypher thought, rubbing the bridge of his nose as a masked person spoke to him. Then he blinked, recognizing an older version of Howaido easily "Howaido. Long time now see. You need a haircut." he said bluntly, promptly ignoring his own shoulder length locks. He had grown a few inches so he wasn't as short and he'd matured in his own looks as well, green eyes bright as they locked on Howaido's "My master is the Toad Sage? Guess I'm not so surprised I became the Bird Sage after all." he muttered slightly, realizing that maybe he had learned something from his master's brutal training. He'd learned to be pigheadedly stubborn.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:10 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

"I owe my life to this village, theres no way I couldnt die for it."

User Image

"Yeah, I just havent the time, eh, looks like nobody does these days?" He looked between Sypher and Apollo,"Oh so Apollo-sama is your master too, thats handy, I guess? I suppose learning from a sage means youve gotten even stronger since the exams?" He smiled and planted a proper hand shake on Sypher, they hadnt done that since the exams either.

-Chakra:645

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 pm
"Yeah...handy..." Sypher muttered, his many near death experiences at the hands of his master fresh in his memory. He eyed Howaido's hand before shaking it "Haircuts are a waste of time. If it gets long, tie it up." he didn't rise to the comment about being stronger. His strengths were his own and he wasn't about to throw them to the world I really hope Howaido knows what he's doing, trying to take Apollo-dono as a master....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:27 pm
Howaido Hatake
Hatake Clan-Bonds Golem Sanshi Satetsu-Jounin-Oinin-Bukijutsu Class-Pai Qua Quan Master-Hakyoku-ken no Kata Master-Juurai Toorima Master-Shunkan no Hagane-Hiten Misturugi Ryu Creator-Suna's Guiding Light

User Image

"I was hoping to spend a little time here before my next mission, are there any places you would like to show me around to?" He returned his hand to its pocket and turned to look out the window,"Its hella different here from that windy desert."

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:36 pm
Sypher gave him a wary look before responding dryly "I'm afraid you're in for a bit of a shock, Howaido. Snow is very different from Sand it seems." he glanced at the Kage before speaking "You didn't knock before entering nor did you introduce yourself to our Kage. Both of those will get you a very stiff reaction, I think, and not a very pleasant reception." he nodded at the kage, giving Howaido a look that indicated he should rectify those issues immediately. "Also, I was waiting to help Kyo with some training. Though I admit...I can't do much." he put a hand on the small boy in front of him to indicate him to Howaido "He uses taijutsu. Maybe...you could help him?" he asked, opening up the offer for Howaido to join them.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:45 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

It was then Howaidos face brightened red and he frowned,"Ah, I forgot all about it, Mamorou-sama would have me skinned." He about faced and bowed on his knee to the Raikage,"Forgive me Raikage-dono. I originally came here in search of Apollo-sama there, I expected to ask you for his where abouts but upon meeting both he and Sypher I seem to have become terribly distracted." he stood up after a few seconds and took off his mask altogether,"I am Hatake, Howaido of Sunagakure no Sato. I am a Jounin and specialize in the Oinin occupation, though I admit I am still in training, I hope you will forgive my blatant rudeness." He perked up at the sound of body weapon arts,"Taijutsu you say, yes I am quite skilled in such things, I could give him a hand."

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 8:53 pm
While turning Kyo over to Howaido for even a short amount of time made Sypher's skin crawl, the boy needed someone who had similar techniques "You hurt him and I'll kill you." he said carefully, his tone easy and very very serious. He knew he couldn't do much to an Jounin level right now but he meant his words. Kyo was...important to him in a way Howaido wouldn't understand "I'm sure that once we get a scroll for Kyo, we can tour the city." Sypher smiled, going from serious threat to helpful host in seconds "It's truly beautiful here. I'll show you the ruins."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:42 pm
Howaido Hatake

User Image

"Nah, you know I couldnt hurt a Gennin," he smiled as he got up and bowed normally to the Raikage,"The Ruins, thats amazing you guys have actual ruins here?"

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:00 pm
Sypher smiled "We do. Not that I've had time to enjoy them without my life being threatened or having my a** shocked to hell." he said cheerfully, clearly pleased that he'd be able to finally enjoy the ruins without having to fight or run for his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:03 pm
"Well I guess as soon as we are done here, you can get those scrolls from the Raikage and I can get the summoning contract from Apollo-sama." He smirked and then snapped his finger,"I may send for you if things ever get tough for me, so be keepin in touch, hah?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:13 pm
Kyo hid behind Sypher as quickly as he warned the man. He thought when Sypher warned the man to not hurt or kill him that this man was known to kill people! He grasped the bottom of Sypher's shirt and one could say 'snuggled' half his face into Sypher's butt. He just looked at the man.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:15 pm
Sypher gave Howaido a level look "I'm not a dog so don't go 'sending' for me. If you need me, just tell a bird. They'll get the message to me one way or another." he said cooly. He raised a hand slightly, his left forming the correct summoning signs and Raidan alighted on his shoulder, "Sup boss. You get over you -snicker- shocking experience?" the falcon cackled and Sypher glared "I'll nail your beak shut." which only caused the flacon to laugh harder, electricity jumping over his feathers "Howaido, Raidan. Raidan, Howaido." he muttered and the falcon dipped his head to Howaido.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:20 pm
"That would be nice, but I dunno if Ill be looking for birds in combat in an underground fortress...." He muttered the last part more to himself though Sypher may have heard it. "Nice to meet you," Howaido wasnt acting the same, he was focused on something, distant.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:10 am
User Image It seemed as he waited for his place in line Apollo was needed for some type of business, some ninja from another village had shown his face. "Pardon My Lady, I'll take this outside." Didn't want her getting upset at him for things that were not under his control. He turned, heading out the door and towards the two conversing. "Sand Shinobi, you must have lost your mind to tread so far into our territory without a second thought. If my Kage ordered we could very well have you tried for invasion." His voice was firm, eyes scanning over the man who'd shown himself. A Suna Oninin, and he knew Sypher? Well this couldn't bring any good. He must have come from something and he had overheard the man speaking of his summon, the Toads. So, he had come to become his pupil? That wouldn't work out to well for him. Sypher had already filled that position. "I overheard earlier but I would rather like it if you told me; why have you come?" Apollo began to walk, motioning for the four of them, Kyo and Sypher included, to walk along as well.  

Deecee Sama

Adorable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:46 am
"I checked in at the gate, though my trip here did turn in a better direction upon meeting you here." He stepped outside with the others and answered Apollo when he deemed it was necessary,"Tried yes, but if you could capture me first, dont let my rank fool you. Regardless I came to Kumogakure no Sato in hopes of seeking you out, I have recently traveled to Mount Myouboku and was informed by Fukasaku-sama that the current sage lay in residence here in this village. He gave me your name and picture, so it was to my surprise to find you in the office when I was coming to seek information about you from your Raikage." Howaido seemed to be a little rushed, that something from earlier was still on his mind, it was n his eyes that something was happening he felt he couldnt be away from any longer than needed. "The reason I have come is probably obvious, I would like to sign the summoning contract with the Toads, if you will have me do such."  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games