Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || The Azure Angel || .:Kumogakure Hospital:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:02 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai heard Shiro speak. Her eyes got wider than they were before when Kyo was crying all over her. Teammate? W-was I assigned a team while I was spaced out in the Raikage's office!? She didn't remember but it was a likely possibility with all the ninja's that were in the Raikage's office that confusion occurred. Well I can't change it now I suppose. Sukai got up going to the door, opening it seeing Shiro on his ink eagle. "I . . . have a notebook with a few blank pages." She said softly, she used it to draw the animal's and recovering patients she tended to, giving the ones of the other ninja's to them if they wanted them. Most of them did though. So in the notebook it was full of her sketches of birds, rabbits, dogs, etc. Stepping through the room shyly she pulled out her notebook. She knew that she could get another one easily. Making her way to the window putting her hand on the railing hold it out to him with a semi-shaky arm she said shyly. "H-here. I've sketched on the first few pages. . but, it'll probably be more of use to you than I." As she thought about it Sukai had bought another notebook just the other day. Giving this one away wouldn't effect her. I guess if where to be teammates I can try to talk to him, . . . but. . . I . . I don't know yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:32 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai laid still as Shiro moved the bed closer to the windows. She sighed as she tried to look outside but moving wasn't an option. Shiro...you chicken. You can't even sit in the recovery room with your sister. Shi nuzzled his nose at her arms and Dai looked to him. "I know, Kyo didn't mean to, Shi...he'll come around soon." She whispered to the German Shepard. Her eyes moved to the girl that held a book to Shiro from the window. "Um, excuse me." Her voice rasped as she looked to Sukai. She coughed a few times. I need water or I'm going to die from this dry mouth instead of my heavy bleeding. Shi raised his head at Sukai. "Can I get some water, please." Dai's voice was very dry and raspy as she asked.

| Chakra Count: 250 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:12 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai placed the notebook down on the windowsill looking over at Dai. Nodding to her she replied "Yes of course. If theres anything else you need just let me know." Sukai left the room to get her a glass of water, coming back only moments later. It wasn't hard for the medical ninja to find her way around the familiar hospital. Going up to Dai's bed she sat the glass close to her hand. "If you need any help just ask okay? . . Moving your arms, or the glass." Sukai smiled softly. She was extremely shy unless the person was one of her patients, then she treated them with anything and everything they needed. I wonder if it's to painful for her to move.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:21 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro took the Notebook and began to using his caligraphy brushed to draw something on several pages. "Miss why don't you sit down I'm about to tell a story." Ooshiro said sitting on the bird as he continued to draw, and not really knowing her name he called her miss to be polite and familiarize himself. "Sis any request on the story you want?" He asked wanting to know what genre she wanted.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 235/275

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:29 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked at the glass of water as Sukai sat it near her hand. Dai couldn't help but to smile. "I'm sorry...I don't mean to be a pain. But...If I move, I could risk bleeding more from my burn on my back." She spoke softly. She coughed a little. "It's painful to move, you see." she smiled weakly. Before she looked back to the young girl. "I'm sorry. I never caught your name? I'm Daitomi. But most end up calling me Dai." Her eyes fell to her bandaged hands. My hands...got burnt too? She thought as some of the medications were wearing off. Dai closed her eyes a little. Wow...Kyo really did a number on me... She gave a small sigh to her thoughts before looking at the young genin again with a smile. "You wouldn't mind helping me drink would you?" She asked with a raspy voice. Dai shook her head no to Shiro's question. "Anything will be fine, brother." She spoke with a smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:43 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein walked into the hospital with a small smile. He knew Dai would not be better but he hoped he would be able to watch some of the medical shinobi and pick up some of their jutsu's. He quickly got directions from the receptionist and made his way into Dai's room. He wondered if she would recognize him in his "Street" cloths. As far as he knew she had only seen him in his hunter gear, and he wore neither a headband nor a flack jacket. After all now that he was a Konin he did not need to. He shook his head as he chuckled when he saw Dai and said," Look at you I turn my back on you for five miniutes and you get burnt to a crisp. When you get out of here we will have to come up with a counter for this sort of thing so you dont end up right back here again in a week. " His mind already went to the task.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:04 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai looked to the man that appeared in her room and smiled at him. "Kein-sensei..." She spoke softly. She crack a small laugh. "I didn't mean for it to happen. And nor did Kyo." She told him. If he were to look into her eyes it was true. Kyo had no idea she was just that flammable. Shi looked at Kein and growled. A paper bird flew into the side of Shi's mussel. "Be nice Shi. He is here to see me..." She told Shi. Shi grumbled and laid his head back down. Dai coughed a few times again. Harder this time around. She gasped through her teeth as the burn pulsed. Shi whimpered at her pain. Dai looked at Kein. "a technique that might work to protect me?" She thought for a second. "I could toss some thoughts around while I lay here for the next few days. Dai told him a little happy to know that Kein was worried about her. She thought for a moment. "Oh no...Zetsu...He doesn't know that I'm here." She wanted to get up and go tell him herself but found it hard to hoist herself up. Without it being painful. Oh Zetsu...I'm so sorry. She thought as she looked at her bandaged hands.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:16 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai nodded to Dai and lifted her head gently getting the glass with her other, she noticed the Konin walk in and this made the shy medic a bit nervous. She wasn't used to being around a lot of people. Helping Dai drink Sukai spoke in a soft soothing gentle voice like always when she was being shy. "My names Sukai, but most of the nurses here call me Sky." She gave a fragile smile then looked at her hands. If she's starting to feel the pain in her hands I can sooth that with my medical jutsu, i'll do that once she's done drinking.  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:27 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

kein smiled and said to Dai," Good I will need your input on this one. I am familiar with how Suiton Ninjutsu works but that is about as far as it goes." Then he turned to the genin tending to Dai and said," Well doc is she going to be alright? " He wondered what medical skills the genin had and if she would be a good candidate for study.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:42 am
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

Sukai looked at Kein, it was odd being called 'Doc'. Her voice became more relaxed making her sound older, and more adult like. "Well, the burns on her hands are not as bad as the one on her back. I can grantee that their will be no traces of burned tissue on the hands. Her back is a different story since that's were the most contact was." She said turning back to Dai. "I can try my best to heal her back as well but it will require more time of course, but it isn't impossible." Sukai then began going to her medical jutsu's, she was sure that one of them was strong enough for her to heal the burn on her back. With her paper-like skin she was lucky nothing got internally burned. "Overall she will be fine in a few days time."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:44 am
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai smiled at the help of the Genin. She drank slowly as to not get the hick-ups from drinking too fast. Dai drank every last drop of water. She smiled at Sukai. "Both names are very pretty, Sukai." Her voice had finally returned to its normal soothing sound. She noticed Sukai had gotten nervous with Kein being in the room. Dai giggled softly. "Kein-sensei, is my squad leader." She began. "Believe it or not...sadly...I'm a Gennin, myself. Have been for a while now. But Kein-sensei, offered me a spot as a Onin trainee." She told Sukai. "I maybe ranked Genin. But I'm strong like a Chunin." Dai gave a soft nodded to where it didn't hurt. She looked at Kein as he brought up a thought of using water. "Origami no Dara has a move with Suiton called Kami Suiton. My paper is water proof, not fire proof, sadly." She stated to him. Her fingers had twitched, but she hadn't noticed. "Could a build up of chakra around my body work? Almost like a shield?" She asked him. I believe it is possible but I want to make sure. She thought as her eyes studied Kein for the moment. "I'm lucky that it was just a small amount of Katon that was used..." She spoke to Sukai. "I could of died if it was a full on Katon jutsu technique." She mumbled.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:23 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha

Kein smiled at the gennin and said," Glad to hear it. " He then turned to Dai and said," What you could do would be to use that jutsu to keep a layer of water around you to protect you. It would consume a good amount of chakra to keep it in place but you do what you gotta do." He turned around and said," Well Dai your in good hands I will see you later. Come and find me at the cradle sometime and we can work on that jutsu."With that he walked out of the hospital and headed towards Fuyu's apartment.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:50 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

Shiro meditated outside the window while thinking of a story, as he heard the conversation. "You're over thinking it Dai... Use heavier paper and wear more fireproof clothing will be a start. Then use water chakra to splash water on you before you fight a katon user if you don't that the clothing..." He said returning to thinking of a story that would be amazing. Having trouble at thinking of a story while staring at a hospital.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 275/275

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:57 pm
Fuyu Aoi
The Harbinger of Winter-Hyouton-Special DNA-Jounin-Anbu-Superior Body-Bloodline Class-The Hachimon-Shigure Souen Master-Snake Sage

"I can take you!"

User Image

Fuyu reached the front desk before Kein, she looked over the list and left before the lady at the front desk could ask if she needed help. Fuyu found the room and took a deep breath before she calmly opened the door. "Dai-chan, what a mess. Kein-kun told me a little about your problem. Then, I remembered I had promised you and Kyo I would help with your training just like old times. So, I figured I would stop by and see how bad a shape you were in and ask what you planned on doing next in your training so I could help." Fuyu was a brash and confident woman, always had been. So when she entered she was straight to her main point. If Shiro or Sukai said anything to her they would likely be ignored for the moment. If they said anything rude... well they might get thrown out of a window at the rate her blood was boiling. She had been on leave for two days and already she was crazy for some type of action.

-Chakra:775

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:23 pm
User Image

The better the fighter

Daitomi Konan Imatokai

Dai listened to what her brother had suggested. "It's crazy...but that might work, Shiro." She smiled at the thoughts of how to make herself fire proof. Shi's head jerked up before a new person had entered. Dai looked to the door as she knew the chakra signature. She smiled happy to see Fuyu again. "Fuyu-chan." She said with a sweet voice. "I would sit up and give you a proper greeting. If I didn't risk more heavy bleeding from my back." She spoke to Fuyu. "I ran into a little Katon earlier." She laughed about it. Her back ached and her hands began to hurt. But she didn't mind the small amounts of pain. She looked at Fuyu as she laid on her side. "I'm laid up for a few days. So training for me is going to have to wait until my burns are healed." Dai looked to Sukai as best as she could. "Is there a technique that could possible heal me quicker?" She asked sweetly. Before Sukai could answer another nurse came in and smiled at everyone. "Excuse me, but it's time for Miss Imatokai's healing treatment." The Nurse and Dai looked at each other. Then the nurse looked at Shi and Shi looked at her. Dai spoke up before the Nurse could. "Shi. You need to get down." Shi looked at Dai and stood up on the bed. He reached over her shoulder and licked her face. Dai giggled. "I'll be ok, Shi. But thank you." She leaped off the bed and trotted off into the hall; he laid next to her door. A few more nurses came in and pushed Dai's bed from the window. They all surrounded her. The main nurse looked at everyone and smiled. "We'll notify you when she is done." She pulled a curtain around the nurses and Dai.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games