Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Makeshift Malevolence || .:Kumo's Ruins Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 pm
Raidan flicked a look at Breath "Sypher is a rough guy but you never met his teacher." he flew forward to land on Breath's shoulder "You heard that girl's response to having Sypher as a teacher. And while the other girl is being pretty meek right now, I can tell she'll be an issue. As for the little kid...well Sypher's already been forced to deal with a mess that one caused." he gripped Breath's shoulder tightly with his talons "Not that it was the kids fault...Sypher knows that. But either way, all those kids he now has to train need to learn that being a brat, thinking they know anything or thinking they can get away with anything isn't gonna cut it. This fight will prove that. Then Sypher will start with the actual training."

((You learned to summon Raidan ^^' The other birds are gonna be harder to learn.))

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:07 pm
User Image
Vosa l|Breath|l Sihvat
Don't think. Breathe.

Breath nodded. "If that's the case, then I would just be honest with them. I can't see any reason to make them fight each other to tell them that, I would just tell them that. He motioned towards the brewing fight. "This seems counterproductive. It seems to teach them to resolve their differences with violence. Though I assume that when Sypher brings the pain on them, they'll really learn the lesson."

Leprechaun and the Voices

5,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:15 pm
Raidan cackled "Ah yes! Talking to them will have so much effect on their minds. You really don't see the point in this?" he asked, looking at Breath curiously "Truly, the point is to see their strengths and find their weaknesses. To confront the issues that make them fight. He wants them to learn to function as a team by learning from each other." he glanced down at Sypher who was silent, ignoring the conversation above his head "Sypher is Apollo's only student. As such, he doesn't work well with others and he doesn't believe that is the way to learn. He wants his team to be the pride of Cloud. In order to do that, they have to work together first. Here, they'll feel each other out. And then Sypher will step in and crush them, proving that he's worthy of teaching them. That done, he'll start teaching them so they can become chuunins themselves. Build up, break down then perfect. Its a simple way to get his point across."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:40 pm
little mintchan
Only Sypher knew what he was afraid of. But ti would be pointless to use it. He glared his eyes at her, she was taller but had more weight to slow her down. Guess big boobs were bad. He was crouched into a position where one leg pointed out and the other in. Sypher had yet to see his speed, faster than before like Shi. Shi got into a stance too. Both ready to attack. "I'm scared of nothing! Now come on!"
"Oh everyone has a fear, even I have fears, you just have to figure it out, then maybe you will get over it too." She knew of the first one she could try, though it was more of a distraction, Fire and Wind. It was just like she had learned in her time at the academy, first gathering the chakra in her lungs and throat she breathed in deeply. Then as she formed the needed seals she closed her eyes and focused, it was all about using the chakra as a guide a coating. Now it was time to see if she could do it properly. She breathed in deep filling her lungs with oxygen to mix with her chakra and ignite during the exhale. It didnt take that much more it was just a trial and error now," Katon: Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Great Fireball Technique)!" She did not breath the fire directly at him though it was an awe filled sight as the Gennin let out a stream of searing fire towards the front of her landing a massive fireball in front of the boy growing into a massive fire dome as it seared the ground and caught anything flammable ablaze. Too bad for Kyo that she wasnt done yet, while the flames distracted the boy her second true attack was already in progress.

She made a single seal as she gathered wind chakra in her hand and transferred it to her katana as she pulled it from the back of her waist. The air slowly gathered and spun around it in a growing whirlwind as she fed the technique her chakra. This was it the second big blow, with the fire he would already be pushed back from his starting position but now he would be trapped. As she finished her fire attack she brought the blade around forwards and swung it much like a fan towards Kyo with all her might, which was quite hefty causing her to make a very quick swipe. As the fire technique set in a massive storm of tornado winds raced across the entire field practically as it headed for the boy. It probably wouldnt kill him if he took a hit from the wide attack but unless the boy had a good defense or wasnt already losing his mind the attack would rip him to ribbons. To make matters worse for him the wind attack had caught the fire wind naturally powering fire expanded the attack into a fiery heatwave onto the boy as the fireballs ascended more sparks around him through the wind attack.

225=200=160 chakra  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:47 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

"The better the fighter..."

User Image

Dai closed her eyes as she crouched. She was relaxed. She began thinking. "Why make us fight, though? Sypher could easy just pick one of us..." She sighed. A oice rang through her thoughts. "Some teacher will have teammates to fight against each other. In a way, it's a to learn one and another's strengths and weaknesses. In doing such, you'll learn to cover what your teammates can't." Dai opened her eyes. "Well, I'll be...he won't choose just one of us. Sypher is choosing all three of us." She scuffed a smile laugh. It was quiet. "Sypher, you're one sneaky piece of ninja." She brushed her bangs out of her eyes and sat normal a foot from Sypher and the teal haired girl. "Strange though. Never heard of a team made of two girls and one boy." She snickered to herself. She pulled her hair down from its once ponytail. Dai placed the tie and hair ordainment in her mouth and made moved quickly as she braided her hair tightly. "I don't belong with those two though. I'm goals are meek to theirs. But..." Dai placed her tie and hair piece back to her hair. "There is much more to me, then anyone thinks." She thought. She looked to Sypher. Her freshly tight braid, shorter then normal, was placed over her shoulder closest to him. "So...tell me Sypher." Her eyes locked onto his. "Why make us fight?" She wanted to hear it from him. Were they fighting to learn from each other to become a team.Over was he just planning on crushing all their dreams in one motion.

User Image

"The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:54 pm
[[brrrr i'm frozen XD]]
Kyo waited as the girl was doing the techinque at a rather slow pace. When the fire landed infront of him he jumped back and the wind he could tell would hurt cause Shi dashed to the side. He was also listening in on the conversation near them. The fire combined with the wind which wasen't good, he should of learned that Tsuuga techinque of his clan but no, he learned taijustu only right now. He ran forward and jumped up into the air right over the attack and landed right beside her. He would stand up fast and swipe her straight into the air if she wasen't quick enough but that was only half and he would never do the last part of it.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 pm
Sypher glanced at Dai as she spoke, his electric green eyes narrowing "Why? Because you can't learn anything by sitting on your asses. If you're going to function as a team and as comrades, you need to learn more about each other than just going over the simple 'Hi, I'm Blah. And I'm good at blah! And I like Blah! And blah blah blah.' Stuff like that is useless in the real world." he said, making a hand motion with each 'blah' "You will learn how to work as one. Or you won't learn at all." he finished coldly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai couldn't help but to laugh at Sypher's motions. Her laughter was light and full of joy. "So my thoughts were right." She smiled at him. "Here we thought that you'd chose one. But instead, you chose to make a team out of us." Dai looked to the other two fighting. "You want us to learn each other to gain knowledge of our strengths and weaknesses. Therefore, you want to find out what we can and can't cover as a team." Dai cracked a smile. "You have one odd team on your hands here, Sypher." Dai spoke as her smile slowly faded as she watched Fuyu make the first move.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:13 pm
Sypher scowled lightly and took a deep breath "You have no idea. I can't choose one of you. All of you need to be taught and from what I've seen, I'm the only active chuunin in Cloud." he said going back to messing with Septima's hair, his fingers winding through it absently "But you're right. If you guys were to go into a fight right now, you'd kill each other if your opponent didn't kill you all first." he stared as Kyo and Fuyu started to go at each other, his attention split three ways "Odd team indeed. But you all have yet to realize how odd a teacher you have."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:20 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
His fingers curled about her hair every now and then, toying with it and she held no response to such actions. Simply seeming to lay there, listening intently to everything he had said and the sudden events that took place before her. The battle caught her eyes for a moment, flute upon her lips as she began to play along it without a tune to dispel. Imaginary music, she was practicing, after all she herself had much to learn. Still, she found herself capable of standing her own against most those present. No, she was confident. Lounging against him, but he didn't mind her using such and instrument despite it being capable of causing mayhem.

One of his students questioned a lot, but the two battling made their points clear. The girl brash in her nature had already used a great deal of chakra and it simply the beginning of the battle, she began strong and would surely end weak if she had not planned fully head or became versatile in distributing chakra accordingly. Fingers were dance on the flute with ease, concentrating chakra but what for would be the greatest question. The other boy however, made it clear he held some level of training. Easily dodging her technique, if the girl had been wise she would have tested her opponent instead of rushing headstrong into battle. " How foolish.....very foolish these students of yours are Sypher....." Lightly she spoke, the tune beginning to play as the ice she had summoned upon the field would stir slightly to the alto tune played.

[ 2 / 7 ]

Azorii

Partying Cat

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:25 pm
[Not gonna complain sense its just a spar but this is the B ranked wind attack it can take out a forest literally meaning its about the size of the entire field so I hope you can jump high in that case Minty.]

As the boy came at her his attacks were fast, she liked that, he had something going for him. Too bad he had miscalculated the time it took for him to analyze how to dodge the two ninjutsu used on him. During that time she had already coated her mouth with chakra and made the seal in preparation for a counter attack,"Suiton: Teppoudama (Bullet)!" As Kyo came upon her quickly she pivoted and released three speedy high powered water bullets from her mouth at Kyo. He was already going so fast it would probably only slow him with the first and make him stumble from the second, to knock him back with the third. She had jumped back as soon as the first hit to avoid any clean damage and now what was worse was Kyo was surrounded by a good puddle of water from the attack. But she wasnt done yet as she made the seal again but her chakra gathered and dispersed quickly, it was only traceable in moving to the various puddles by a Sharingan or Byakugan user. She hoped he came at her again, or stood there, it didnt matter for all she cared she had plans for him; Fuyu wasnt a loser.

160=140=100  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:33 pm
[[b-ranked taijustu attack x3]]
As the water pellets came he dodged right, then left then right again. I was a stage 1 taijustu defense because he wasen't going any slower then he had with the first attack for he was trained to dodge and keep his speed up and more. This girl wasen't a taijustu appearntly and didn't know his true speed yet. The last water pellet and snatched his leg and knocked him back again from her. He stood up and ran at her again.

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 pm
Sypher glanced down at Septima as she spoke and he smiled, a thin thing but a smile none the less "Yup. I hope you're taking notes, Dai. Its important to watch this fight." he said carefully, wanting the girl to see exactly what using techniques like that meant for those two. Since, obviously, they had both forgotten they'd be fighting two people later "They're both using high techniques with no regard to the fact that they'll have to fight me later. And I won't have wasted any energy like them." he murmured to Septima, still smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:45 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

User Image

Dai brought her knees to her chest, soon hugging them close. Her eyes never moved from her now new teammates. As the girl laying in Sypher's lap called the three of them foolish. Dai couldn't help but the defend the other two. "Who are you to call us foolish." Her words sounds dark as she asked. "No one has any idea of what the three of us are capable of. Fuyu, starts stronge but in the end she'll end weak. Kyo, well, his speed is something else." Dai popped her knuckles as she became restless as she watched the fight. "And who the hell knows what I'm capable of." She grinned. She never turned to look at Sypher and the girl. Her eyes never felt Kyo and Fuyu. She couldn't help but to feel that she could feel like herself her. "Who knew that the three of us. Who met less then an hour ago, would become a team." Dai's bangs fell to her face again. Closing her face off to Sypher and the girl, whom ever she was. She had no right to judge Dai and the other too. After all they were young Genin. "Of course, I'm watching. I'm not lazy as you think I am, Sypher." She scuffed. "Reading my opponents is something I do best. Give me a little more credit next time." She said not smiling.

User Image

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:49 pm
As Kyo charged he fell right into her trap, she had used Thousand Flying Water Needles on the puddles created from her water attacks and so naturally the boy ran right into a storm of water senbon beyond his comprehension. "Itll take more than dodging to get out of that, kid," but on the inside she hoped he did get out of it,"Ya know I think I may just take back what I said earlier." Now she was going to do something different though,"Thanks to you I learned everything I wanted for my Ninjutsu, thanks for being a moving target." As the battle entered its second phase the plan would be slightly apparent now, she had been gauging him and trying to physically where him down. Even as a Taijutsu user Kyo was no Jounin major dodging despite its lack of chakra use was dangerous for him rather than parrying physical blows, too much hyper extensive movement would tire him if he kept going. So as Kyo was occupied with the onslaught of water senbon from every direction he could imagine, up, down, left, right, front, back, all around; Fuyu would start with her Taijutsu. Being Kyo was not only distracted but preoccupied she could start her attacks with a Dynamic Entry from his blind spot while he dodged, if he could keep that up. Kyo might be expecting something a little weaker, slower, but the boy would be wrong, Fuyu was a fanatic for winning and as such trained her body and mind. She held a Superior Body compared to most non Taijutsu and Bukijutsu users and so her skills in both speed and strength were the same as any Taijutsu or Bukijutsu user of her rank. She did not surpass them by any means, but matching them was all she needed to remain a threat.

To Sypher though questions would arise either aloud or in his head, this girl was indeed special to an extent, able to use Ninjutsu and Genjutsu with talent and still just as good as any Bukijutsu or Taijutsu user in close quarters? How was that possible? Not to mention her Ninjutsu was also strange, she would use, Katon, Fuuton, and Suiton, three chakra natures, that was unheard of?

100 chakra  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 60 61 62 63 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games