Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Frozen Oasis || .:Temple Of Perserverance:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:37 pm
User Image
User Image

=This is My Story: Role Play=

Castiel chuckled lightly,so he had been beaten twice today? Thats regrettable but with practice he will become a great asset. He was assuming that Zetsu was the flirty man,if so then maybe he could be used. He didn't want him for his personality,he wanted him for his abilities. He made a note to talk to this man the next chance he got. Perhaps Aki could summon him here? While pondering this Aki asked how he knew of his abilities. Simple answer"You have the ability called Jiongu. A Kinjutsu from the waterfall village. Tell me how much you know of your bloodline to begin with" He said flatly

"You really think you're worth my time?"
"Out of the old, comes the best."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:42 pm
Aki shook his head."i..;not much just what you are telling me now. i was too young when the anbu surrogate father picked me up and forged documents to get me into this village. i searched through the library to learn about my body but no book was ever found. yet here you are with extensive knowledge on how my body works. i understand why you used bombs to fight me."

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:48 pm
User Image
User Image

He nodded,it was understandable. People tended to sweep this ability under the run,pretend one with it didn't exist. It had been such for a long time"Well you know you can control these tendrils which hold you together and you have probably realized you can move your heart around at will. What you might not have known is that you have two. Each heart gives you the ability to use a singular chakra elements. It is possible to have up to 5 hearts which means it is possible for you to use every single chakra type. To get these hearts is anouther matter though. You can get a new heart one of two ways. By becoming promoted and having your chakra pool enlarged or by killing a ninja and taking theirs. For every heart you have is a step towards immortality. If I were to kill you right now you would only loose a heart but continually reform until you had none left. So if you had 5 you could take 5 death blows before dying,a great ability indeed. One of the biggest reason I wanted you in my group. I will help you collect your hearts if you so wish" Castiel had collected quiet a bit of knowledge on his travels,and this happened to be a bloodline he studied extensively

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:54 pm
Aki brought his hand to his stomach and smiled lightly. of course he knew his own anatomy but to have another who could help him understand his abilities was another matter."yes thank you. i was under the impression that one had to strike my hearts to kill me. i have taken so many wounds. stabs slashed explosions. im so durable i thought it a curse. i must find scrolls on my blood line and soon i think. to learn to control my self is an ability needed to surpass others."

lazyactor

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:00 pm
User Image
User Image

"I will see what I can dig up for you,as for now I need you to go on a mission for me. You may do it out of the kindness of your heart or in return for the bloodline scroll I will give you" Castiel put his hands behind his back and started pacing,watching Aki the entire time"I need you to bring Zetsu here,I wish for us both to talk to him into joining. Along with that I would like you to record information on other people that you witness around the village. Like names,general info and Kekkai Genkai's. It will help in my recruitment"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:10 pm

Shin Aburame

Kumogakure // Genin // Bloodline // Aburame
User Image

After completing his missions, Shin strolled around the village hoping to find a peaceful sanctuary to have a little rest. He headed for the temples to get some more time alone by himself though he noticed the two genin who sparred with each other a little while ago seemingly having a talk with each other. looks like they aren’t finished with each other yet…. he thought to himself as he silently walked towards the temple, passing both the genins.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285
• E-Rank: 5
• D-Rank: 10
• C-Rank: 20
• B-Rank: 40
• A-Rank: 80
• S-Rank: 160

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

“Even the tiniest insect could kill a creature hundred times its size”
BGM: Into the Battlefield

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:22 pm

Aki stretched."well umm he wont leave because of the squad. so we have to go to him then." he shrugged."sorry" Aki brought a hand to his belt."when we go back you owe me a spar."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Castiel sighed"Give me some time to train a bit more then we will. But I would actually like to see you spar against Zetsu. If he is to join us I need an idea of his abilities. Regardless lets head back to the Dojo" With that Castiel's being broke down into thousands of paper butterflies,flying back the dojo in a massive white swarm

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

lazyactor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:51 pm

Aki sighed. "what am i getting myself into here." he headed back to the dojo. he needed to train to.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:50 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

Seeing both the genins leaving the area, Shin sat down to the ground before leaning his back to the ground. The place was really tranquil, the air felt nice and just the overall ambiance of the place. It was an ideal place to get some time off especially for the introverted young Aburame. Being tired from doing tasks and training almost all day, the Aburame decided to take a brief time off and closed his eyes to take a nap.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
OCC:

Kamote Chronicles

Kamote Chronicles

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:51 pm

Shin Aburame

User Image

After taking a good long rest, Shin came to a wake and stood up before doing a couple of stretches to waken up his body. the boy looked into the sky seeing that it got a bit darker since the time that he took his nap. looks like my nap took longer than expected. the Aburame commented before letting out a yawn. Shin began to walk exiting the temples and headed towards the dojo.

Techs:
Chakra = 285 / 285

AC = 1750

Ninja Tools
Katana x 1
Fuma Shuriken x 2
Flash bomb x 8
Explosive Tag x 15
Kunai x 5

X
X
X
X
X

X
X
X
X
X

OCC:
Exit: Dojo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Aki walked up to the temple surprised to see that he was the first one about. that little miracle might never happen again. he always walked to his destination and did it quite slowly. he sat down and practiced taking his fingers of and putting them back on.  

lazyactor

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:20 pm
oxoxUser Imageoxox

User Image

DaitomixImatokai

Dai walked in silence. She knew this would possibly hurt Kyo. She did make a promise to him. But with an opportunity this. She had to take it. She looked up as she and Zetsu drew close to the temple. She spotted Aki and smiled. She soon as she realized what he was doing. She didn't turn away. Dai was rather intrigued at his talent. She watched him. "Aki, right?" She spoke up. "You're bloodline. I've never seen anything like it before. What is it called?" Dai asked as she Perched herself on the railing of the temple. She smiled as she continued to watch him detach and reattach his finger.

"The better the fighter. The more of a challenge to win."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:25 pm

Aki looked up at her and smiled shyly."i just learned from castiel that it's called jiongu and its from the waterfall village. anything else im not to sure. i do know it allows me to live a very long time as well as be extremely hard to kill." he sighed."im sorry i didnt catch your name." he put his fingers back on and flexed his hand making sure everything fit right.  

lazyactor

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:26 pm
User Image

Zetsu followed Dai in as he chuckled looking at Aki pull his fingers off and put then back on. Walking over to a broken peice of the temple and sat down looking over to Aki. Dude that is something you gotta teach me you know that. Looking back to Dai, Why don't you sit with me Dai? He smiled sweetly watching her.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games