Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Shelter Cyclone || .:Residential District:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

"If thats what you want to do, then I will lead the way." Shiro said taking his hand into her, and walking out the window. His hands helping her out as he turned to the window. "Can I ask why that window is always open?" He blinked twice curious, as he closed the window and smiled.

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:24 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank- Genin |-|Chakra Reserves- 285 |-|AC: 2,400 |-| 1,400
User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai nodded, she didn't know if they had any ramen shops or anything in Kumo. Stepping out she looked back at the window. "Is it? I've never noticed.. . . hmmm." Now that he mentioned it; it is always unlocked. Sukai toke his hand looking back at him grinning. "Well, . . . I have had no problems with it before."  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Chunin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro laughed and picked her up bridal style once more. "Lets get some lunch before we go." Shiro said with a kiss as he jumped to the streets with her in his hands. "I'm not putting you down..." he said as they walked into town towards hot n' cold. "there is a place that just opened I think." He said exiting the residential district with Sukai in his arms.

(sukai and Shiro exit)

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 465/465

AC: 2500, Ryo: 1200  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:04 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1100 両 xx AC: 1650

For some reason the dojo and academy were blocked off and Zori could hear screaming coming from it, and decided it was best to avoid that area for a while. She hoped nothing serious happened. It was probably just a shinobi assigned to dojo cleaning duty who tripped over a bucket of water and...sprained their ankle. Sukai would've healed it though. She grumbled at the thought. Maybe she should become a medical ninja, so Sky wouldn't be so...busy. Naaah, too much work. Zori took a quick trip to the kage's office, ninja'd her way to the mission board and grabbed a couple missions to do. Being a genin was boring. Coming to the residential area, Zori spotted an older woman standing on the front porch, waving Zori to come over. Probably her client for the next couple of hours. { The Weeds! The Weeds! 1/4 }

"Thank you for the help child. I would do it myself but I hurt my back recently." The old woman said. She pointed to a small area of her front lawn. Looked like grass to her. Oh wait, those were all weeds?! Looks like Zori had her work cut out for her. The girl nodded, and knelt down to start as the elderly lady quickly walked back into her house and back out to hand Zori a shovel. Zori smiled and immediately began to dig up some weeds, starting with the giant ones, making sure she got out all of the roots so they wouldn't grow back soon. { The Weeds! The Weeds! 2/4 }

You know what would make this easier? Fire! Well, maybe not. Zori contemplated using her newly-learned Katon element to dry up all the weeds as she struggled to dig up a resilient one. She didn't really have a particular reason to, other than making everything easier. And plus she would probably set the entire house on fire... so... no. Zori smacked the shovel on the ground, killing a few large ants and leaving their gut-soaked carcasses on the bottom of the shovel. She stuck out her tongue in disgust and wiped the dead bugs off on the grass, then immediately started digging up the weeds again, telling herself not to kill any giant bugs if she could help it. { The Weeds! The Weeds! 3/4 }

Over the past hour Zori had transformed a weed-infested patch of dirt to... a messy patch of dirt, with bits of green weeds and roots scattered about. At least there was none in the ground. That was good, right? If she just picked everything up at would all be done! The old woman came out to check on the progress, holding a basket.
"Oh my, you got so much done! Thank you very much, child. You are dismissed. Please put the weeds in here." She gestured for Zori to take the basket. Zori did that and put her large pile of weeds sitting next to her in the basket. "Not a problem I was happy to help, ma'am." She bowed slightly and went off somewhere else to do some more missions... after washing her hands. { The Weeds! The Weeds! 4/4 Complete~! }

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

Winevy

Shirtless Wife

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxzorixxhojoxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxx»xxstats Chakra: 270 / 270xx Ryo: 1200 両 xx AC: 1800

Zori wandered around for only a few moments when a man ran out from nowhere and pointed to Zori. She took a step back, startled. Would running away be the best option at this point? "No! Don't run away please stay, I need to find something! Isn't that a mission or something? You're a genin. Heeelp! I lost my house key, and if I don't clean the bathroom before my wife gets home she's going to kill me!" He desperately grabbed Zori's shoulders and she flinched. Did this man have any common sense when it came to socializing? "Sure... Wher--" "Oh thank heavens! I think I dropped it in the grass around here, or maybe in the pond out back. Hurry! I'll be looking around too!" Zori nodded and they both ran off in different directions. { Find [ Keys! ] 1/5 }

Zori started off the search by looking around the front of the house and the steps surrounding it, for anything resembling a key shape or material. She was about to start looking under the house, but why would there be a key there? Lost means someone had to leave it there in the first place. She skipped looking under the house because the crawlspace really didn't seem to appeal to her so much. { Find [ Keys! ] 2/5 }

The grass of the front lawn was extremely long and normally it would've taken hours for someone to look between every blade for an object. But thanks to Takeo-sensei, she had a solution! Making a few handsigns she called forth three shadow clones, which she has recently discovered were not very nice or polite, and sent them off to search the grass for anything shiny. The real Zori only skimmed over the grass and didn't find anything, while the clone Zoris meticulously bent down over the grass and moved slowly. After about five minutes of that they all gave up. { Find [ Keys! ] 3/5 }

Now, for the back yard! Zori dismissed two of the clones, leaving one to do her bidding. She sent the clone to inspect the pool while she looked around the porch furniture.
"Ewww, the pool is all murky! You do it!" The clone complained. Zori walked over to the small pool to discover... yuck. Her clone was right. She whistled comically for a few seconds before pushing her clone in the water. "Hey! What gives you the right to do that?" Her clone floated in the water, frowning at all the slime. "Oh come on just look in there! You're part squid for crying out loud! Plus, you'll be gone after this anyways." The real Zori folded her arms under her chest, waiting for the clone to dive into the water and inspect the bottom. Ah, it sure was nice to have clones at her bidding. The clone came up after a bit, shaking it's head. Real Zori dismissed it, then confirmed the fact after receiving the clone's knowledge. { Find [ Keys! ] 4/5 }

Zori had checked everywhere and there really was nothing weird to be found, especially not a key. She walked over to the man, who was still as distraught as ever.
"I'm really sorry, I can't find it around here. Could you have left it somewhere else?" The man shook his head at Zori's question, then sulked. "No, there's really no other place it could be... I guess I have to break a window... I mean, I already checked my bicycle and under the welcome mat... And my pockets too." He doubled-checked his pockets, sighing in defeat. When his hand came up, it was holding a bundle of keys. At this, Zori's eye twitched a bit. "That's it, isn't it..." The man started laughing sheepishly at first, and it was starting to get a bit maniacal. "Oh wow, I'm really funny, aren't I? Now run along now, girl. Haha~ Thanks for your help... Go get your reward from the kage... Bye now!" He pushed the slightly scared Zori out of his property and skipped away to his front door. Zori blinked a few times, then went off somewhere to train, mumbling something about crazy people. { Find [ Keys! ] 5/5 Complete~ }

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 pm
Fuyu arrived home late at the apartment, Sukai should be back soon with Tokui, which meant it was time for a family nap at 8pm. She sighed as she flopped onto the couch.  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:03 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai walked up to Fuyu's apartment smiling. Holding little Tokui in the sling. "Hi Fuyu~" She spoke softly, Tokui giggled and reached out for Fuyu when her momma came into the baby's limited view.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:06 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

User ImageUser Image

Mission : The Weeds! The Weeds! (1/4)
Sukai brushed her snowy white hair out of her eyes. Her lavender now showing brightly. As she listened to the old lady ask if she could help out with her garden. She lead Sukai back into her garden, A part of Sukai's hair was already pulled up into her braid as the rest flowed around in silky sliver threads. Putting the rest of her hair in her white lotus flower clip she began to work around the plants pulling out all of the unneeded weeds.

(2/3)
Sky kept working in the garden now reminded why she didn't have one. This is to much up keep for a few plants. . . but this is my mission for now, so I shall do it. She thought to herself was she put new fertilizer down for the growing flowers. She looked around, "This is actually a nice garden." Sky smiled looking around, a lot had happened in such of short time, taking a long breath in she went go clip the bushes around the edges.

(3/4)
Sukai had been clipping the red rose bushes. She looked at the beautiful flowers. Her mind wondered thinking about what Shiro and Zori were doing at the moment. Snapping back into herself she continued to work moving on to a variety of different task around the small garden.

(4/4)
Sukai was finishing up she brushed her white back form her face as she did so, it had been starting to come out of the white lotus hair clip she had in it to keep it up. The old lady came out and thanked Sky giving her a damp rag to wash away the dirt off of her hands. Once she was done the woman gave her 100 Ryo. Sukai bowed to her respectfully giving her rag back. She walked back into the housing once more. Going down and out of it to the Raikage's Office to ask to become a Chuunin.
The Weeds! The Weeds! -- Complete
[Exit to Raikage's Office]

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:12 pm
"Ah, there she is after missing mommy all day! Oh I see youre hungry and tired? Poor thing missin' me all day." Fuyu snuggled her daughter as she picked up a bottle she had made and fed the child. The cute little girl began to fall asleep as the duo went out on the couch like a light.

[Snooze....]  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:17 pm
User Image

Zetsu walked through the aparments as he searched them for the person he had been looking for. Finding her door he stopped and took a deep breath as he knocked softly on the her door and waited for her to answer as he fixed his hair and moved his jacket to where it fit better. I hope she is the right person I needed to find. Fuya yeah I think that was here name. He thought as he found himself better. He didnt bring his swords with him as he didnt deem them nessecary.  

Anbu Black Oinin

3,525 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:34 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai stumbled as she walked down the halls of her old home. Wiping tears as they fell. ..How? How did this all happen... She wanted her Zetsu or at least talk to Fuyu. Dai looked up as she neared Kein's and Fuyu's home. Her jaw dropped as as saw a frame of a shinobi she remembered. She began running to being. Tackling him, Dai began showering Zetsu with kisses. "Zetsu..." *kiss* "Where have you been?" She wouldn't allow him to get a word in as she continued to kiss her boyfriend. Happy he was back in her arms. She pressed her lips to his and held him pinned to the floor as she sat on his torso. "You missed the celebration." She told him as she continued to kiss him. "Kinpaku-sama declared peace in the land." She spoke quickly before kissing him again. "I wished you where there." Dai was over joyed that Zetsu was close to her once again. But her mind raced with the events that happened the morning after the celebration. Sypher was the one that replayed the most. Dai pressed her lips to Zetsu's never wanting them to be apart for so long again. She wanted to tell him about her ranking up but was to busy kissing him.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:41 pm
Waking up Fuyu yawned and stretched as she rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She sat up Tokui, still sleeping, and walked to the door. "Kein-kun, you do have a damned key you know-!" Fuyu stopped as she opened the door and saw, Dai and a boy... "Atcha can I assist you two, lovebirds?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | The Paper Ghost | Sensor | Ninjutsu | Chuunin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Dai looked up at Fuyu and giggled. "Gomen, Fuyu-chan." She got off of Zetsu and helped him up. Sadly she wasn't expecting to see Zetsu here. Dai turned to Fuyu and whispered after seeing a sleeping Tokui in her arms. "I was wondering if you have seen Kein? I have something to tell him. It's...kinda important." She asked sweetly.

+-------------------+

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

| Chakra Count: 375 / 375 |
| AC: 3,600 |
| Ryo: 2,200 |
| Theme: To Glory |

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:46 pm
"Atcha, I have not seen him, but if you didnt know the boyo was here either, than maybe he can explain why he came to see me, ne?" Fuyu rolled her eyes over to Zetsu as she poked his nose,"Well?"  

Qastor

Dangerous Hunter

9,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo half danced half walked down the streets of the residential district while spinning a kunai around his finger"Yeaaaaaa Buddy!" He said rather loudly as he proceeded. He had just winked at a pretty girl that passed when he stopped abruptly. 'Damn!' His head shot towards a specific apartment in the complex near him.'Thats the strongest power I have ever seen!!!!!!' He smiled devilishly and ran towards the wall surrounding the complex. He jumped,pushing off the top of the wall to get more height and landed on the same floor the complex was. He hurried down the apartment,attempted to stop and slipped and fell in front of the apartment,hitting his head loudly on the door"DAMMIT!" He yelled as he layed on his back in a comical position rubbing his head which rested against the bottom of the door

OOC: .

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 55 56 57 58 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games