Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
Chakra : 130 <--from resting , -20, from training. = 110
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I feel excited, really. It's not often that a rookie like me is able to catch on to a high level assignment." She said, her head drooping over her shoulders a little, looking deflated and blue. Doki wasn't THAT confident in herself as she knew of her own nature. From Suzume's kind greeting, she smiled and nodded. "Transceivers? Woah, where did you get those from?" Doki had forgotten the name of the village but she had an inkling as to where it might have been. Still, her mind tends to forget things every now and then.

"Say, Suzume-san. How old is Cloud?" A few patches of red simpered over her expression when she asked. She had a sore spot for small animals but seeing as how her mentor enjoyed himself so much, Doki had to wonder too. Plus, she wanted to be apart of a conversation. When she heard of Sypher sharing the same trait, she glanced over at him with an amused expression. Then she looked away, wondering how long it would take for a pup to grow into a full fledged ninken. If she says books are to be bought, then it'll be well worth it. I wonder about these books. But where..? Doki's never gone on any missions, so to speak. Naturally, she was interested and further waited for either of their responses. Meanwhile, she smiled at the pup's soft mewls.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
We are never fully fulfilled
Until we walk our path with pride...

Calsypher Jaeger Stanislaus Senju
| Bird Sage | Onin | Ninjutsu |

Sypher glanced at Doki and smiled, glad she wasn't scared in anyway. But her slightly depressed appearance worried him "You're not a rookie. If you were, I wouldn't let you come on this trip. Period." he said softly, leaning back with Cloud in his lap. He was just rubbing the puppy's ears now, not as vigorously petting as earlier.

I'll protect this place
HOME ...because its all I have...  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image
~ Suzume Kinjo ~ Kumogakure ~ Chuunin ~ Bukijutsu ~

Chakra Pool: 250 ~ AC: 2750 ~ Ryo: 400

When Sypher started to play with his hindquarters, Cloud pulled his back legs away and tried turning around. Although he did like feeling the other scratch along his lower back. "Hnnn..." sighed the puppy, quite happy to be getting attention from more people and having his ears scratched now.

"Really... I wouldn't of guessed." The way the other had been playing with Cloud, she'd have thought he'd always loved dogs. Summonings weren't really pet material, it was more business than anything. Loking over to Doki, the other had seemed a bit excited and then interested hearing about the radio set. "I got them from Takumi. There's four to one set, so enough for one squad. It cost a bit but they're small and they're bound to be a good investment."

When asked how old Cloud was she replied "Well... he's about six months old. He doesn't look it but he is. The shop owner says he's fine and he should start really growing at any time now." She could not remember exactly but Suzume thought the owner said Cloud was like a late bloomer or something. Perhaps he had been the runt of his litter? Actually he did seem to be growing a bit...

"Well he's happy and healthy, I'm just waiting for him to sprout up any day now. When he hits a year he'll almost be full grown."

~Cloud ~ Male Puppy German Shepherd ~ Ninja Dog in training ~

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ah..Takumi Village."
Six months sounded about right..she guessed. She wasn't sure but the puppy was cute in all it's youth and all. "Oh, so he's currently past a toddler in dog years, now, right? Well, you'll never know. He might grow as big as a beanstalk with all the affection he gets." She said, amused at the idea itself, thinking of the texture of his paws

To Sypher; "Oho, really..?" She felt a little better and reassured to know that at least some people were up for jokes and grabs before the departure. At least from her own teacher anyway. Doki was scared, but it was a different kind of scared. Something not loud or blaring but meek and mild. It was better to covet her persona with something even louder. "Pssh! Yeah, I guess I AM pretty brilliant." She said now, raising a hand of flair over her circled lips to make it a point to accept his compliment. "Mohohoho~"

She stopped like she normally would. Suddenly exhaling a big gust before standing up. Her head bobbed back and forth from the pup to Suzume. "Say, Suzume-San? May I pet Cloud?"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:05 pm
User Image

Sypher rolled his eyes at Suzume's comments about being brilliant but didn't say anything to bring her down. He instead let out a sigh, his own lack of ryo a stark slap in the face. He had no issues with money usually and that wasn't any different now If I needed money, I would have it. he thought and rubbed Cloud's ears again.

I'll protect this place
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:14 pm
User Image

"Yeah, he's definitely not a toddler. He's more of a child right now and he'll be a teen soon enough." If he was going to grow at any time then it'd be soon. Cloud was over due for a growth spurt at this point. Suzume smiled slightly hearing Sypher and Doki speak to each other, the teacher trying to reassure his student. It was nice but Suzume doubted that she would be like that. One she had never had a teacher up to this point. Two, Suzume felt she would not grow to be the good type of teacher that Sypher was.

Hearing the question from Doki, the red head smiled and said "Sure, Cloud won't mind, he loves the attention." Hearing his name, the puppy looked up as his ears were rubbed. His tongue was hanging out a bit as he looked between them, wondering what was up. "The next book I need to get him is that one where it trains what he says. They say an animal can form a basic language and completely understand ours... in some cases they can develop simple human language. Or something like that."

User Image

"There are no limits. Only plateaus, and one must not stay there, you must go beyond them.”

Haruhi000777

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Kodoki, Doki // Gennin
[ Taijutsu ]
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Rectified beads of water formed at the ends of her eyes. Could such a wonderful thing be true? Having an animal companion speak? In all places, it was an awesome thing. Honestly, she was slow to these sort of things, often being dense to current information despite knowing of ninken. Her face remained equally surprised by Suzume's words of Cloud's linguistic possibilities. "That's...that's incredible!" She said at last in a gasp before resuming back to rubbing his paws.

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Looking at Suzume carefully, Sypher smiled at how she interacted with Doki. So far she was the only one he'd seen his student interact pleasantly with and it intrigued him This could be...beneficial if it can be maintained... He tapped his lip for a moment then decided it wouldn't hurt to ask "I know you have a team already, Suzume...but I'm in need of another student as you know." he said carefully, not wanting to push her either towards or away from the offer "When we get back from this mission, if we're all in one piece, would you like to train with Doki? I'm sure I can handle two students. I've done it before." he smiled at Doki's reaction to Suzume's information and took his hands off Cloud, letting her have full reign of lavishing affection on the puppy.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:51 pm
User Image

Doki's reaction to the information of an animal's linguistic possibilities had been interesting. As for whether Cloud would actually be able to speak, Suzume was not one hundred percent sure. She knew of a book that would teach the dog to control the noises he made. Basic and simple human speech may have been possibly but Suzume would need to look through the book to know for sure.

"Yeah, quite incredible. I think that's what the book is about but I'm not one hundred percent certain on the subject matter. I'll just have to see when I buy the book." She knew for certain that summoned canines could speak, why not Cloud? Speaking of the puppy, he was busy moving his paws this way and that, yapping happily as Doki payed attention to him.

Hearing Sypher speak up, she was surprised to hear him offer to teach her. Well, not directly at first but she did get the idea. Suzume's eyes widened ever so slightly, showing she was a bit surprised at least. It was a tempting offer to say the least. Although she had to take Tenrai and Tai's feelings into account. This was their first team... although they had not been together long and they did not have a teacher. Really they had only done a couple missions together and Suzume had gone ahead and done things on her own.

"Well..." she started, sounding tempted yet obviously uncertain. "I... might need to talk with Tenrai and Tai. I mean... if they get a teacher of their own then I think maybe." M. was not on a team, if he joined this new squad then what a squad it would be. "I'll try to have an answer for you after the mission and we get back home. Although if I can't you could try taking on a medical shinobi named M." M. was a nice guy and he was a good combat medic, a perfectly fine alternative.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image

Sypher nodded slowly "I understand. I was reluctant to ask because of those two. Let me know what you decide. As for the other...I'd have to meet this M first." he smiled at Cloud as the puppy enjoyed the attention then glanced around Where is Kein? This is his mission and I assume he would want to be here....since he's got to lead it. he thought and lifted Cloud out of his lap and into Doki's. He stood and stretched "What is this M like?"

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Fickle November

Fluffy Bunny

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Falling For You 25
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 5:50 am
User Image
YOUSAYIT;;S ɑℓℓ ɩɲ ოყ ჩεɑმ
↙ ↙ ↙
ʈჩε ʈჩɩɲჟა ʈჩɩɲӄ ʝʊაʈ DON;;TMAKESENSE

『 I CAN SEE THAT LOOK IN YOUR EYES.』
『 THE LOOK THAT SHOOTS ME.』
『 EACH AND EVERY TIME. 』
ME WITH YOUR. 』
『 COLD SHOULDER. 』
______________________________________________________________________________________
DO TELL ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓜⓔ ⓦⓗⓨ ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████
CHAKRA POOL ¦ ¦ ¦ 2 7 0 ▪ ▪ ▪
██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████ ██████

indent "Did somebody just mention my name or was it just me?"

A voice would suddenly come from behind the small group of Shinobi who were already waiting by the gates. Among them were Suzume, and two other familiar faces who he had seen before in the dojo - one was a fellow Genin whose name he had a bit of trouble remembering.

"Good day," he bid the three. "M Inazuma at your service, pleased to meet you all," he said, greeting the lot of them with a smile.

M - I N A Z U M A ¦ ¦ ¦ ⒸⓁⓄⓊⒹ ↔ ⓖⓔⓝⓘⓝ ▪ ▪ ▪
I GUESS I KNOW ¦ ¦ ¦ ⓘⓜ ⓑⓐⓓ ▪ ▪ ▪
______________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:30 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

Tenrai slowly walked up to the gates, waiting for Kein.

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

Desin Slight

Fooly your Cooly

Generous Smoker

7,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:46 am
User Image
YamamotoTaizo
| Genin | Fuinjutsu | Kumogakure |

Entering View to the Gates, Tai saw the other ninja, waiting for their Jounin. He walked over to Tenrai and sat down on the floor.
"Hey Man."  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:36 am
User Image

"Hello." Sypher greeted the new face pleasantly and stood. He examined this M carefully and smiled "Sypher Senju." he looked up as more boys arrived and recognized them as Suzume's team mates "Hello, boys. It seems like everyone but Kein is here..." he mused, bending and taking his helmet up. He tucked it under his arm and glanced around, wondering where Kein was and what could be holding him up.

I'll protect this place

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Desin Slight

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:09 am
User Image

• Kumogakure • Genin • Chakra : 235 • AC: 0 • Ryo: 0 •

Who's the baddest of the bad!? the maddest of the mad!?

A smile formed on Tenrai's face. His friends were here. "Yo! You ready for this awesome mission? THAT'S AWESOME?!" Tenrai's face turned dead serious. His eyes meeting Taizo's and for a brief second, it seemed as if Tenrai was staring directly at Taizo's soul. Quickly switching his gaze to the strange, red haired, mask wearing man that approached him.

"Who are you? and what's with the stupid mask?" Tenrai didn't care if he seemed rude. To him, this was being nice.

"

Me! the most hardcore asskicker to ever walk the face of the planet!

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games