Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[☁] || Edible Creations || Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:27 pm
User Image
Kyoishi Inuzuka
Taijustu ✉ Inuzuka ✉ Katon ✉ Raiton ✉ Chunin
Ryo►2300 ✉ AC►4350

"You can't quit until you try.
You can't live until you die."

Kyo ran along the streets of the shopping district, he had entered a few minutes ago and found that boy from before, beating the crap out of him before continuing his patrol of the area. A victory smirk on his face. He bought a apple, running off to the next area to patrol.

"You can't learn to tell the truth, until you learn to lie!
There's nothing like a funeral to make you feel alive!"

Shizuki Inuzuka
Dog ✉ Inuzuka ✉ German Shepard ✉ Animal Tamer Class ✉ Two years old

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:24 am
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Oinin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 19900 両 ۞ AC:49650 ۞ Chakra : 645

A quick scan of the area indicated that there were no hostile shinobi in the area so Kein kept moving on his rounds.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 12:10 pm
Demetri walks in a and looks around. He see's nothing suspicious in the area. He takes a second look just in case he missed anything. He see's nothing out of order and is glad that his patrol over.

Title: Patrol the village! Completed!!!!

+300 Ac +200 Ryo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:41 pm
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui walked through the markets his eyes checking everywhere. He spotted small children running through the crowds to their parents. He smiled at that he also noticed all the couples and frowned. He wondered if he would ever find love. Shaking his head he focused on his mission and left the markets.
[Exits]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1100
Ryo: 200

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:56 am
User Image

Shurui Hyuuga
| Kumogakure | Yasashii Arashi | Ninjutsu | Brawler | Genin |

User Image

+-------------------+

Shurui arrived at the market district and looked around for the stall owner. The stall owner that had requisitioned the mission had been reporting that he had a small amount of stock missing every day. Finally finding the stall owner he headed over.
[Investigate Crime Scene: Petty 1/6]

"Excuse me sir, my name is Shurui Hyuuga and I'm here about the missing stock," Shurui said putting his shinobi face on. The stall owner turned to him surprised before he smiled. "Ah yes the little thief stealing all my precious supplies you have to stop them I'll end up going out of business if they continue," The owner pleaded. "I will sir now if you'll show me to your store house I can investigate," Shurui said politely. Nodding the shop keeper led him to his store house.
[Investigate Crime Scene: Petty 2/6]

When the owner and shurui arrived at the store house the owner unlocked the store house so shurui could enter. "You may go back to your stand if I find anything conclusive I'll let you know," Shurui said looking over the store house. The owner nodded and head off back to his stand. Shurui turned around and began his investigation.
[Investigate Crime Scene: Petty 3/6]

He began his investigation by checking all the locks. He noticed one of the locks seemed to have been messed with. Taking note of that he continued on checking all the windows and vents. He had noticed that all of them had been messed with. He frowned and decided to go and tell the owner about this and his plan to stop it.
[Investigate Crime Scene: Petty 4/6]

As he left he was already planning what he was going to do. When he reached the owner he nodded to the man. "Well it appears they are getting in through every entrance possible but I have a way around this though it isn't immediate. If you get seals called blood seals and apply them to the windows and doors and vents they would only open for your blood," Shurui explained. The owner nodded and thanked him. "Now I'm going to go back and wait for the thief," Shurui said heading back and waiting in the rafters of the storehouse.
[Investigate Crime Scene: Petty 5/6]

Shurui sat up in the rafters waiting. He sat waiting for hours until finally he heard some clanging in the rafters. He watched at a man dropped from the vents and onto the floor. The man got up and began to fill a bag with food stuffs and medical supplies. Dropping down shurui chopped the man in the neck and then tossed the man over his shoulder before he began walking to the local authorities with the mans hands bound with ninja wire.
[Investigate Crime Scene: Petty 6/6]

+-------------------+

"An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind."

User Image

Chakra Count: 385/385
AC: 1700
Ryo: 600

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:59 am
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Ninjutsu + Bloodline Classed |

Shiro saw Shu solve a crime but it wasn’t the one he was investigating. He walked up to a store that was vandalized nothing stolen but just vandalized. The merchandise was in shambles, windows shattered, Etc. He took a good look at the crime scene on the outside before walking in to meet his client. However Shiro took one particular look at the shattered window as he stepped in.
[Petty crime invest 1 / 6]

“Ooshiro Imatokai we had a report of vandalism.” The client nodded and replied, “my shop, someone completely destroyed my shop. I bet it’s those kids that have been playing outside. They are mad at me for taking their ball after they destroyed my fruit.” Shiro looked back at the man and said, “Impossible from what I see the glass in the window was shattered from the inside… so unless they have a key. The glass would have shattered from the outside in.”
[petty crime invest 2 /6]

Shiro looked around at some of the shop keeper’s busted merchandise, mostly at the food that was destroyed seeing that there were some teeth marks on the food. “When did this happen?” The shopkeeper looked up and replied, “Sometime last night. Who could have done this?” The shop keeper asked hoping the heavens would answer him.
[Petty crime invest 3/6]

Shiro got up and looked around, seeing a hole in the shopkeeper’s wall, “Did the vandal’s make this?” The client walked up and took a look at the hole. “No, some of the wood is rotten so I ripped it out yesterday to replace today. But I put a box to block the hole so no one knew it was here.” Shiro looked at the clues once more, the hole, the bites on the food, and the broken glass and smiled. He went outside to verify something on the ground, and he found it a pawprint.
[petty crime invest 4/6]

Shiro got up and laughed, “Sir I’m going to get the culprit right now… But I need this.” He said taking some food and walking off wandering nearby alleyways, and talking to others to seem to find something. Shiro had solved the case but finding the culprit was imperative to tell the shopkeeper something important. He found the culprit with minor cuts from the glass and feed him before taking him back to the shop.
[petty crime invest 5/6]

Shiro got back to the shopkeeper and said, “Here is your culprit.” He said showing him a rather large, slightly cut dog. “Poor thing was hungry so he got in through the hole, smelled your food and took what it can eat. You must have come down when the dog was eating scared him to use the nearest exit. Which the dog thought was the window only to break it.” Shiro finished as he petted the dog, “Normally I would take the dog to custody but if you were to feed him I’m sure he would be a good guard dog with his size. Though I strongly ask you fix that hole or hide it with something heavier.” The Client nodded taking the dog, a little mad at it but the client thought keeping him would be an investment later, and it was the clients fault after all. Shiro smiled as he completed his crime investigation and headed to the Raikage’s office.
[petty crime invest 6/6]

[exit to raikages]

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 420/420

AC: 2200, Ryo: 1000  

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Cloud || Buikijutsu || Sensor || Genin

Yasuo arrived in the shopping district after leaping off the roof of a building. He immediately saw what the lady was talking about, this place was a wreck! Places were bored up or still had holes in them! Almost all had broken windows or some minor damage"Yo! This ain't tight! Crooks busting up stores just ain't right" He rapped quietly to himself

OOC: .

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:34 pm
User Image

"The way of a shinobi..."

╚═Inuzuka ⊳ Jounin ⊳ ANBU Apprentice ⊳ Kumogakure ⊳ Shizuki═╝

Kyoishi grabbed the back of the rapping boy's shirt and dragge him around a corner then let him go. He turned to him and rose a eyebrow. Shi sat next to Kyo. "How about we sneak around and examine? Find possible evidence of something so keep a eye out got it? Don't talk to anyone, just examine without being seen." He ruffled the kid's hair and would let the boy try to go about first. He would check the inside while the rapping boy checked the outside. Shi would keep watch. "We'll check out the beige one first, when your done bring or remember any evidence and report back here. I'll write it down and you can too, we'll try to link each property damage together and possibly find the culprit. If they are linked it will be easier." He handed the boy a piece of paper and waited for any questions.

AC [ ► ] 7,900
Ryo [ ► ] 5,950
Chakra [ ► ] 210
Techinque Name [ ► ]

"Is to protect those you love..."

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo nodded and walked away,turning down the alleyway nearest the indicated house. It was there he stumbled upon some high grade cigarette butts. He used his gloved hand to pick them up and examine them. He put them back where he found them and wrote down what he found. He looked in a few of the nearest trashcans and found broken bottles of high grade wine and a Kunai. Again he wrote it down and jumped onto the roof. Laying on the floor was a golden ring with a large ruby on the center. He wrote it down as well and layed that back down, concluding his search for evidence

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Kyo had made the seals and transformed into a little mouse, scurring across the street into the builden by squeezing through a hole. When he got inside he changed back and started to look around. He walked over to a boarded window where some broken glass was. He could see better then the boy he now was a teacher of, so he spotted the tiny diamond glitter in what little sunlight made it's way through. This run down place was just a old cafe. He wrote the clue down and made sure to put details of how big the diamond might of been and if it looked like it had been professionaly cut. He stood back up and looked around again. The place was dusty as hell and he saw fresh handprints on a table. He held his hand over it. "Bigger then mine..." he had a guess whoever broke into this place was a adult male because the fingers wern't thin. He wrote the clue down and kept walking, a chair was over turned like he had been thrown. The cafe's fridge even looked raided and it's register still had it's money. He stroked his chin and stuffed the notebook away. Doing transformation again and going back to the other side of the street to await the boy. He changed back and sat down.

[2/5]
[you are 1/5 post]

AC [ ► ] 7,900
Ryo [ ► ] 5,950
Chakra [ ► ] 210
Techinque Name [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo noticed that his sensai had exited the building and hopped down from the roof"Yo! What did ya find?" He called down as he fell. Even doing this simple task he noticed some crucial things: No trashcans were overturned or fractures on the glass from a blunt object being hit against it. That means someone threw something at the window! Perhaps...Perhaps those bottles he found

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

Kyo nodded and looked at the paper. "I found some broken jewerly inside the place by a broken window and some glass that looked like it came from a bottle. I suspect a drunk..." He folded the paper up and waited for the boy to give what he found.

[4/5]

AC [ ► ] 7,900
Ryo [ ► ] 5,950
Chakra [ ► ] 210
Techinque Name [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:53 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo pointed to the roof"I found some rich people things too. Bottles,jewelry and suck...oh! And a Broken Kunai! Guess that makes it rich drunks trying to frame ninja"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Kyo patted the boy on the back happily. Even Shi looked surprised this rapping boy they both thought was a idiot. He smiled and took the boy's piece of paper. "Very good! I'll send Shi to give the report and how about I train you a bit at the Ruins?" Kyo definitly had confidence this boy would be a good student. He hand Shi the two papers and he ran off.

[5/5]

AC [ ► ] 8,200
Ryo [ ► ] 6,150
Chakra [ ► ] 250
Techinque Name [ ► ]

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:22 pm
User Image
User Image

Yasuo nodded and smiled"~Yo! Lets go! We need to start training we cant be slow! Fo Sho!!!" He said as he threw his fist into the air once more and smiled"YEAAAAAAH!" After that he ran off into the distance, ready to train his heart out with his new Sensai!
OOC: . FYI I am trying to make him Hachibi Host haha

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games