Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Survivors (3.5/3rd Custom) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:31 pm
She does? Aww man!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:40 pm
Maybe, maybe not. I don't see my name on the list, though I thought it was there earlier... dunno. Also, you never know if I'll really fit in or not.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Jacior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:10 pm
But you are on the list. #6, Kaidahthuan Suohshia, right?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:14 pm
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=246345

#6.

you're there Sakura.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Jacior

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:24 pm
So there is a spot?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 am
Oh. Heh. I was expecting to see myself at number 8, so I kinda glossed over the others. sweatdrop  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:47 am
I'm thinking strongly of remaking my character...but before I ask to do that, anyone have any good advice on why a Druid would want to stick around?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:54 am
Plainsfox
I'm thinking strongly of remaking my character...but before I ask to do that, anyone have any good advice on why a Druid would want to stick around?

Evil druid's don't really work unless they have some sort of anti population motivation. "Human's are evil and destroy nature so i shall destroy them" sort of thing.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:06 am
Meh. Evil druids represents the more vicious side of nature and some of the inherent cruelty. The cat that plays with the mouse before killing it, to give one example.

It's just that when I look over some abilities, I start to wonder at what point a druid would blanch. *shrugs* Guess we'll find out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:31 am
Plainsfox
Meh. Evil druids represents the more vicious side of nature and some of the inherent cruelty. The cat that plays with the mouse before killing it, to give one example.

It's just that when I look over some abilities, I start to wonder at what point a druid would blanch. *shrugs* Guess we'll find out.

One word for you: Blighter

Its the Blackguard to the druids Paladin and it can be found in Masters of theWild along with a lot of stuff that makes druid fanatics, like myself, cream their pants in joy.  

PupSage

Dapper Dog

20,850 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • 50 Wins 150

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:37 am
Mastur Sage
Plainsfox

One word for you: Blighter

Its the Blackguard to the druids Paladin and it can be found in Masters of theWild along with a lot of stuff that makes druid fanatics, like myself, cream their pants in joy.

Blighters are annoying since you have to blight alot of trees each day to use your powers.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:06 am
Alright seeing as there is no item to enchant my slam attacks I think if it is allowed to create a custom item using the rules for it.
So for my fists to be enchanted with +5 to natural attacks it will cost 50,000? Is everyone okay with this?  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:24 am
I'd say treat it as a double weapon and that would be good....unless you don't want one fist to be +5.

Haven't found my copy of Masters of the Wild. Donno about blighters.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:42 am
Plainsfox
I'd say treat it as a double weapon and that would be good....unless you don't want one fist to be +5.

Haven't found my copy of Masters of the Wild. Donno about blighters.

No im just giving my natural attack: slam a +5 bonus i wont need to have both fists enchanted.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers