Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] The Estate: Kiri Utami's School for the Gifted Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
The monk, weighed down with weapons smiled at the boy who seemed clearly lost. "Cut 'er some slack, fella. She hadn't been told of all you newbies in the midst of it all," he spoke ever so simply, stepping from the back room. "You got a name of the who's who? I can definitely point you to who's your teacher, at least in general appearance." Zay had little idea who the boy was, but someone's company was certainly better. He'd waited over a few hours for the boy with a parasol, after all.

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:53 pm
User ImageUser Image

Having fallowed his temporary "leader," Kamishiro found himself at some sort of private area. The boy he was told to go with was spoken to by some man with red hair. He was an odd looking fellow, but Kamishiro was never one to talk. He'd let his "leader" do the talking for now as he would take a couple steps behind him and peer over his shoulder in order to listen to their conversation.

Acuroi

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:08 pm
Akira Hatake
Genin - Ninjutsu - Samurai - Kirigakure
User Image

Akira turned to the man speaking to him, it was clear he was right though. "I see your point.... I'm looking for a person named Alyzar who is supposed to be mine and this weird kid behind me's new teacher." He didnt know when Kamishiro caught up to him, but it was kinda weird as he was looking over his shoulder, which wasn't hard to tell.

"Honor is an unsaid rule, no one is above this rule."

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:11 pm
Mana_ecl Zetsuya
[]

User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai
Genin_-_Taijutsu_-_Hyuuga

Isshin walked up to Zayr. "If your not busy, Wanryoku-san sent me to get a taijutsu scroll from you." Isshin was eager to start his learning. He felt like a failure for not even damaging his teacher. 'Damn... im only one rank beneath him and i didnt even move him an inch...' He looked down to his knuckles that were slightly reddened.

Jutsu used:

[Chakra: 200/200]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:30 pm
xxxxZayr the Iron Monk xxxx

User Image
It seemed Kiri's school was occupied not by just one, but two boys. Now, it wasn't anything terribly drastic, as he awaited the reply, he tried to look over the two of them. It was hard to tell if they were really well oriented for a ninja of the mist, as one seemed far more frail than someone who should have been sent to him, as one of the more prominent users of the weapons. Nevertheless, they mentioned his name, and that meant one thing... They were his.
"Well, boys. You're pretty lucky! Ya found me!" the monk laughed heartily, when they were interrupted by another genin. Quickly introduced as a student on Wanryoku, he shook his head. Indicating a cabinet to the left, he answered the boy. "The cabinet's there. It only has one of each scroll, so I'm going to have to ask that you return it when you're done. Otherwise I'll have to find you."

Looking down at the boy's fist, he had to laugh again. "Believe me, you don't want me to have to find you," the monk commented sharply, "He's tough, but he's not quite me." There was no indication as to whom "he" was for his students, but surely, Wanryoku's boy would get it.

[I'd appreciate it if you did not quote me again in character, Ruro. It's not going to speed me up, if I don't have the time.]

"A man's soul wrought in iron!"

"Dance upon the edge of the Blade!"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 5:50 pm
Akira Hatake
Genin - Ninjutsu - Samurai - Kirigakure
User Image

Akira sighed. "Well finally... and I'd like to be pretty lucky and get stronger under you." He said as he noticed the other Genin interrupt their conversation. He studied him for a moment. seemed he had the make of a taijutsu class.

"Honor is an unsaid rule, no one is above this rule."

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:22 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

Isshin walked over to the cabinet that Zayr had pointed out. He retrieved the "Kaiser fist" taijutsu scroll. He unfurled the scroll and read the first Technique, "Null Release: Stimulating Armor".

[post 1/3] Isshin put the scroll away and focused on his chakra. He wove his hands together forming handseals. He then activated the jutsu.

[post 2/3] Lighting began arcing across various parts of his body. It made loud crackling sounds as it dissipated. A yellow aura began forming around Isshin.

[post 3/3] Isshin concentrated on the aura, making it form tighter around his body. Lightning appeared more frequently, arcing across his body. Isshin sighed when he knew the armor would stay on him without his concentration. 'well, seeing as i have this on, i should start learning the other techniques.'

Jutsu learned: Null Release: Stimulating Armor
Complex :: Rank C
A basic [ Armor ] technique developed by a master of the Kaiser Fist in order to allow his students to maintain their max potential. In a sense, it mimics the technique [ Raiton no Yoroi ] though on much a lower level. Rather than increasing the abilities of the user, it prevents them from becoming exhausted. It should also be noted that there is no noticeable physical difference while this technique is active.
• Lasts [14] posts.

[Dont think you are the only one, i do it to inform the person im rping with that i have posted. Just so that i dont get lost in the thread.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:24 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

Wasting no time, Isshin went over to one of the training dummies and lifted it up. The lightning armor still active, he slammed his head into the dummy. The sheer force destroyed the dummys head. Isshin suffered no recoil from the attack.

Jutsu learned: Kaiser Crown
Simple :: Rank D
The user will thrust his head at his opponent with extreme force. The collision is enough to crack boulders and break bones without much recoil. However, if not protected by an [ Armor ] technique, the user may become dazed or completely stunned.

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

Isshin decided against using a dummy to train with. The force of his attacks are too much for the dummy to handle. He instead would imagine an opponent in front of him. He quickly took a step forward while thrusting his elbow towards his imaginary target. He repeated the technique 'till he felt satisfied.

Jutsu learned: Elbow Bolt
The user will thrust his elbow at his opponent with extreme force. The collision is enough to crack boulders and break bones without much recoil. However, if not protected by an [ Armor ] technique, the user may take mirrored damage to their elbow.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

Isshin looked up to see how high the roof was. He noticed it was fairly high and he was able to learn the next jutsu. He jumped high into the air and did a front flip while extending his leg. His body fell down to the ground due to gravity. His extended leg crashed into the ground causing a crater.

Jutsu learned:
Guillotine Drop
The user will manipulate falling moment to smash his heel onto his opponent. The collision is enough to crack boulders and break bones without much recoil. However, if not protected by an [ Armor ] technique, the user may take mirrored damage to their foot

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/3] Isshin stood up and examined the damage of the kick he just did. He brought up his right hand in front of his chest. He focused on his chakra and let it flow into his arm.

[post 2/3] The chakra bolstered his arm making it stronger. With the armor and the chakra in his arm, it made him feel strong. He enjoyed this feeling for as long as it lasted.

[post 3/3] Isshin walked over to another training dummy, maintaining the focus of his chakra. He found that it was rather difficult, but he managed to get to his target destination. He stood infront of the dummy and backhanded it. The dummy burst into pieces and flew in the direction of the blow.

Jutsu learned: Grand Backhand
By sending a surge of chakra through a single arm, the user is able to deliver a powerful backhanded chop to his opponent. Because of the chakra boost, the strike is strong enough to split rib bones like dinner plates against stone.

[Chakra: 185/200]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:20 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/3] Isshin looked with amazement at the utterly destroyed dummy. He then looked at his arm that did the destryoing. 'wow, now thats some power.' He began to focus on his arm again, pooling his chakra into his arm.

[post 2/3] The chakra brought the familiar feeling of strength. He enjoyed the feeling, it made him feel near invincible. The chakra manifested into a visible arcs of lightning, black lightning to be precise.

[post 3/3] Isshin took a few steps over to the right to stand infront of another training dummy. He shot his arm full of chakra into the dummy like a bullet. The quick strike crushed into the dummy causing it to cave in on itself.

Jutsu learned: Surprise Straight
By sending a surge of chakra through a single arm, the user is able to deliver a swift straight punch to his opponent. Because of the chakra boost, the strike is quick enough to seemingly come from nowhere. Though, stronger opponents may be able to detect it regardless.

[Chakra: 160/200]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Acuroi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

A slight yawn would protrude from his lips. They had found the man already. That wasn't very fun in the least. Such an easy mission for him and his leader. Though now it seemed with the baby task out of the way, this other man was to be his leader. A visible shrug came about as he noticed the few scrolls the cabinet. The child's eyes widened as his feet dragged him closer. One finger stuck out and smashed into the casing. It wouldn't break, for the boy wasn't that strong yet, but it would produce a noise loud enough for all to hear. That thud would repeat itself and he repeatedly smashed his finger against the casing. "Ini Mini Miny Moe.." The boy didn't know which to choose, and so he started a game with himself. What ever his finger stopped on, he would choose. A final thud, and he found himself on the Taijutsu scroll. Through thinned eyes he looked around. Nobody.. was.. looking? A slight screech as his finger slid across the frame. "There! Bukijutsu!" He exclaimed as he maneuvered to take hold of that one. All was well now, he just needed to actually train at some point.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/6] Isshin deactvated the armor he currently had on. He reached in his pouch to retrive the kaiser fist scroll. He couldnt remember any of the other techniques.

[post 2/6] He opened the scroll and read the contents. He noticed that he was in the last stage learnable. He read the stages techniques and put the scroll back into his pouch.

[post 3/6] He stood with his hands to his side with an average stance. He focused on his chakra and molded it throughout his body. He felt it reach down to the bottoms of his feet and into his hands.

[post 4/6] Chakra began to become visable and black lightning arced on top of his skin. He concentrated on his chakra. The chakra pulsated through his body.

[post 5/6] He felt the armor strengthen his body. He could tell that he had almost completed the jutsu. Black lightning appeared more often and arcing to farther points on his body.

[post 6/6] Isshin lifted his hands up and looked at the black aura that surrounded them. 'wow... i can feel this intense strength and power' He clenched his hands and let out a sigh. He stood there, his black aura surrounding him.

Jutsu learned: Null Release: Invigorating Armor
Complex :: Rank B
An advanced [ Armor ] technique developed by a master of the Kaiser Fist in order to allow his students to push their limits. Alike [ Stimulating Armor ] this technique prevents the user from becoming exhausted, however, it also grants a moderate boost to physical attack and defense. It should also be noted that while this armor is active, the user gives off a light aura of their corresponding chakra color.
• Lasts [10] posts.

[Chakra: 120/200]

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

Benkai Kaicho the Ronin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isshin Tatsumakai

[post 1/5] Isshin stood there for several moments, enjoying the feeling that the armor was giving him. He felt calm and confident. He remembered the next technique from the scroll.

[post 2/5] He lifted his right arm and rotated it around. Doing that action prepared the arm for the incoming impact. Even though the armor was going to protect his body from damage, it was more out of reflex than anything.

[post 3/5] Isshin locked on to a training dummy across the building. He charged to it at top speed. His feet crashing into the floor.

[post 4/5] He brought up his right arm and extended it outward. His left hand was placed on his right shoulder to act as a brace. He exhaled his breath as his arm made contact with the dummy.

[post 5/5] Isshins arm crashed into the dummy knocking it of its base. He then lunged downward bringing the dummy down to the ground. The dummy crashed into the ground creating a crater.

Jutsu learned:Breaking Lariat
Simple :: Rank B
The user charges at his opponent, striking them with a variation clothesline attack known as a lariat. The user aims to hit their opponent in the chest and neck with their arm, while also applying downward force to send them to the ground. With the benefits driven by the [ Armor ] techniques, this simple yet powerful technique can be made ever more deadly

[Chakra: 120/200]

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces