Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:35 pm
Tsumi jumped slightly when one of the ninjas said something to her. The ninja girl jumped off the roof she was on and landed gracefully on the ground and approached the ninja team. "Gomenasai gozaimasu." Tsumi said, giving a little bow, "I didn't mean to interrupt your meal." Rai mewed saying hello to the other ninjas.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:42 pm
"This village...has caused so much pain. Just like Master Seito said." He held out his hands, closing his eye's. "It will fall...just like all the rest will." He opened his eye's, revealing the Rinnegan. "kiri..Zane...I'm sorry. Shinra Tensei!" He blasted apart sevearl buildings of the leaf village.  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:54 pm
Katsu:
In a flash, Katsu was behind Tsumi. He preformed quick handsigns and roared, the blast pushing back the rubble of one of the destroyed buildings.

Nise:
Nise quickly used a henge and trasformed into a hawk, flying high to see what caused the blast.

Ishi:
With a quick jump, Ishi summoned an earth wall to hold up one of the buildings, creating ladder like openings for people to escape.

Of course, the damage was too great, and many buildings were out of their reach.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:00 pm
{Gomenasai gozaimasu for continually posting and deleting. I keep messing up. sweatdrop }

"NANI!?!" Tsumi yelped, hearing buildings being blasted, "What the hell is going on!?!" She looked back to see the destroyed buildings. One particular destroyed building stood out at the ninja girl. Her violet eyes widened. "No... Not my house... Not my picture of Haha and Chichi..." she mumbled, tear going down her cheeks without realizing it. She growled as Rai just whimpered on Tsumi's shoulder, "Who the hell would do such a thing!?!" She started jumping away from where she was, towards her now destroyed house. 'I'll kill whoever destroyed my only picture of Haha and Chichi!' she swore in thought.

{Is this post okay? If not, I can change it. I just thought it was good to me.}  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:08 pm
Nowe moved his hands over to a different part of the village, firing another Shinra Tensei attack and destroying more buildings. Soon, leaf ninja showed up to stop him. He quickly drew his katana and sliced through them with skill and ease.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:08 pm
"Hearing something Kyo rushed outside in time to see a blast heading towards him. "Water style: Water orb" he called water wrapping around him at the last moment in a defensive style move as he was blasted away with the first Shinra Tensei. The second he was prepared for doing a quick set of handsigns the orb still up. "Shadow sewing" he muttered his shadow spreading out a thrusting upwards with a large deal of spear like protrusion's stopping the debris from hitting him and being slowed and pushed away by the orb of water.

Standing outside of the hospital Kohane was taking a breather as she saw the first attack go off. "What's going on" she muttered gritting her teeth about to move as another wave of debris was heading towards the hospital. "Not while I am here" she said slamming her fist into the ground as a large slab of earth turned over. Pressing up against it she held strong being pushed back several feet as the wall of debris hit the slab pressing against it but not breaking it. "What is going on" he grunted doing her best to keep the hospital from being hit.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:09 pm
Kin and Tayu narrowly missed being in one of the buildings that Nowe's attack destroyed, as one of the areas he attacked was the one where their house was. "Tayu, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," Tayu said, getting to her feet. "Where's Dad? Oh God, he wasn't still inside was he?" She started toward the ruined building, but Kin grabbed her arm and stopped her. "What the hell was that?" Kiba Kiyu asked, brushing debris from his hair and clothes. "Dad! You're okay!" Tayu ran to her father and hugged him tight. She looked back at Kin, and the two ninja shared a look. "That was Nowe's Shinra Tensei...or something like it. We've gotta find Kiri. She'll know where Nowe is and what's going on."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:49 pm
As Nowe begun his attack the armored ninja appeared about 20 feet behind him "...well it seems I was right..." was all he said as he got into the strong fist stance, a fighting style used by Rock Lee "...What reason do you have to attack this village, the very village you call home one young..." Zevran said to Nowe as he rushed at him. Surprisingly for the man's size and armor he moved very fast.  

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:57 pm
Kikou heard the destruction and ran out so see the city being attacked by Shinra Tensei but that's Nowe's attack he thought to himself as he put his hands together to use the Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart to make a small bit of eart under him to rise to get a better view for Nowe  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 pm
Nowe turned to see the armored ninja rushing at him. He quickly did his handsigns, "Mud pit jutsu." He pressed his hands to the ground,a nd the ninja quickly sank in the mud. He woudln't drown, but it would be harder to move while in there. "This village....has caused enough pain. It's peace is at the expense of others."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 pm
Zevran sank into the mud and sighed as he quickly did a one handed handsign "lighting release, lighting surge jutsu" he said as he slammed his other hand into the ground and lighting ran along the quicksand hardening it. Then with both hands he slammed his fists into the earth and sent a powerful bolt of lighting towards Nowe that cut through the earth "lighting destruction jutsu" he said as the attack freed him and he pulled himself up from the ground. "the safety of others cannot be granted without sacrifice" he stated to Nowe as the lighting rushed towards him through the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:48 pm
Nowe held out his hands, and a transparent barrier formed around him. The lightning struck it, and simply faded away into it. Nowe let his hands drop his sides, glaring at the ninja. "Exactly. So this village will be the first in many sacrafices to secure peace. It must repent for it's sins. If you get in my way, I'll make you pay as well."  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Incubus Gage

1,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:56 pm
Zevran merely laughed "it seems we are the same, but with different goals" he said as he formed a lighting ball in one hand "are you will to give up everything to follow the path? if you set this goal for yourself, will you follow it to the end!" Zevran yelled as he thrust his hand at Nowe and the lighting ball shot at him, but moments after a storm of lighting balls shot from the hand towards Nowe "Lighting ball storm Jutsu" he said.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games