Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Greek Mythology Reincarnated[Open and Possibly Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:35 pm
((Aw! everybody's gotta crush! lol))
"Hey, you know what else we should do? Besides eat, I mean," Skye began to suggest.
"We should go to the park!" she exclaimed, throwing her arms wide open. "Lots of trees, birdsong and my personal favorities, open air and sunshine all around!" She laughed, looking over her shoulder at Axel and Misato.
"What do you guys think?"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:46 pm
User Image

Misato laughed and crossed his arms in agreement."It sounds like fun.I could buy us all ice cream on the way."He was enjoying this time.Maybe he couldn't count them as his friends like Rondo but they were sure close enough to it.Misato couldn't help but smile.  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 pm
Skye smiled back at him, before turnign to Axel.
"What do you-" Skye stopped and looked over his shoulder, wide-eyed as her jaw dropped. "Can't be..." she whispered, slipping from the others and calling out in an astonished voice,
"LOREN?!"

((thought this would be a good time to FINALLY bring in Loren! lol))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:40 pm
User Image

Misato was questioned a bit to who Skye called out to."Who's that?A friend of yours?"  

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:36 pm
(( o.m.g. Hurricane by 30 seconds to Mars!!! Look it up! It's a really good song!!! i sort of imagined this song while they were walking down the sidewalk. It would be great ofr a movie!!))

Raen looked back at Axel, and stepped walking until he was beside her. "What this restaurant called? The Italian one?" she asked him. Her face was still red from Skye and Faith teasing her about Axel. She felt her heart slightly race with each step he took toward her. "Axel?" she asked, tugging on his shirt. "Hey, whose...." she stared at the person skye was talking to. "Feel like I know him..." she realized her hand was still on Axel's shirt, and she quickly snatched her hand away, holding it to her chest. "Gah! I'm sorry!" she told him. Her face ggrew even more red and she became flustered. What's going on? Why do i feel this way? she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:11 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Raen and smiled when she blushed. "No problem...it doesn't have a real fancy name. It's called Miceli's Restaurant." he said as he heard Skye walk towards her friend.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

nekko trash

Neat Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:21 am
User Image
Faith's eyes lit up when they mentioned the park and ice cream. "Heck yeah! That sounds like so much fun!" She squealed, and started walking really fast, getting impatient and really wanting to get to the restaurant so she could get some ice cream. She looked back and saw Raen blushing like crazy and looking up at Axel, and couldn't help but laugh. "She's so into him." She thought with a smirk and a slight giggle, shaking her head. She turned back around and saw Skye running after someone. "Hey, wait up! Who the heck is Loren?" Faith asked, following Skye.

{{Meep, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was grounded >.<}}
{{And, erm, about the whole crush thing, you notice that you guys are like 20 and she's only 13, right?? xD O.o}}  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Faith and saw she was getting impatient. "Just one block to go." he told her with a smile before looking back at Raen. "She's pretty cute." he thought to himself  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image

((Lol.I knew that much Undead i read the character profiles from time to time to see if there's anyone new.Don't worry i don't want to make relations in this roleplay...well not yet...))
Misato's phone rang with the small tune that was like a faint celo.He picked it up hearing the familiar voice of Elizabeth."Your mad?About-"Ahh it made perfect sense.The time was 4 hours when he was suppose to be at the Vine Yard where she was waiting."You have it all wrong Eliza!I didn't ditch you for any date!I was merely...."He could hear the distress from Eliza's response as she said she had to work for him and Rondo."I didn't know you did that...im so sorry."She quickly spoke saying it was nothing to be sorry for and she would never forgive him and he doesn't tell her everything."You wouldn't-"She hung up."Dammit.."Misato sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:28 pm
User Image

Axel looked at Misato and opened his mouth to ask but he knew it wasn't his business so he shut it and continued to walk.  

L2453

Desirable Guildsman

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:43 pm
((Faith is 13?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Geez, i need to check more often. i use to see if anyone new joined too, but them stopped.... sweatdrop ))

"Hey...." Raen dragged the word out, about to ask Misato what was wrong, but she thought better of it. "Yeah, I'm hungry. Hey, Faith! Wait up!!" she cried, running to catch up to the girl. Raen ran past Misato, giving him a worrid glance before catching up to Faith. "The place is supposed to be called Miceli's. I'm not sure if they serve ice-cream there are not, but I could really use some right know." Raen let out a small laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:26 pm
"OHMYGODS, LOREN!!!"Skye squealed with delight and ran to him.
"Skye!!" Loren laughed happily when he saw her. She jumped into his arms and he spun her around, hugging her tight.
"Oh, wow. Girl, do you have ANY IDEA how long it took for me to track your little a** down!" Loren gave her a stern look.
"Loren! You won't believe this! I met other Reincarnates! Come on!" Skye brushed off his comment quickly and Loren at Skye as she pulled him along.
"Axel! Faith! Raen! Misato! Come meet my friend!" Skye huffed as she caught up with Misato. Leanign on his shoulder, she panted,
"This is...Loren..Von Blake. The Re...Jeez. He's the Reincarnate of Hera!"  

Avelina Craven

4,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Autobiographer 200

Niko Narshe
Crew

Rich Wife

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:50 pm
User Image

Misato half smiled."It's...nice to...meet you i guess."The words came out chopped up and uncaring.He picked up his phone and stared wiry at it."Tch,she wouldn't understand at all..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:37 pm
"hm." Raen said. "Interesting." she walked up to him. "Are you guys like dating or something?" she asked him. "'Cause the way she jumped you... Looked like she wanted to jump your bones." Raen wagged her eyebrows and laughed.  

Haeliya Rowynwood

Romantic Sex Symbol

7,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games