Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:02 am
((I know the feeling. I can't remember how long I knew about the stack of papers I had. I also churned out another two papers in two days last week. One on thursday and the other on friday.))

"Kinda funny, really..." Van said wiping the sweat from his brow as he walked over to sit down next to Milly for a break. "Before I met her, I had the bad habit of being a lot like your dad. But I found things seem to change once you meet the right person, so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before your dad finds a woman to whip him into shape."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:12 am
{At least you did it on more than one day. I always end up doing big assignments like this all in one night, the night before it's due in fact.}

"I wish that person could've been my mother. However, she can't since she's dead and all. Plus, daddy doesn't seem to take women seriously. I think the only reason why he even remotely listens to me is because I'm his kid, and I don't resemble much of a woman to begin with." Milly said, placing her hands on her nearly-flat chest and pouting in dissapointment.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:19 am
"I'm pretty sure they make pills for that." Van said with a smile of a kid trying to be helpful.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:25 am
Milly raised an eyebrow. "You'll have to tell me where I can get some, then." she said in a half-joking manner.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:27 am
Van just shrugged. "I've only seen shops advertise them here and there, can't remember any specific stores or anything. As I'm not the target customer."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:45 am
This caused the girl to laugh softly. "Thank goodness. I can't imagine you the type to be having breasts, for some odd reason."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:49 am
"Please don't say things like that...I'll have images..." Van said gravely, shuddering at the mental image Milly's words gave him.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:00 am
Milly snickered. "So you have never thought of being a woman? Or being with your wife while being a woman?" she asked, simply to give him those disturbing mental images.

{It's really late. Going to bed now, good night.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 1:06 am
((Was going to do the same now anyway. The Zelly should not be up past 1 AM. @_@ ))

"No. I have no desire to lose my equipment and gain a rack." Van said flatly.

((Gender bending. A pointless plot twist we haven't done yet, should we ever get desperate. >XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:49 am
Milly kept laughing. Van's disturbance at the thought greatly amused her. "I guess I don't blaim you there."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:00 am
((Holy crap, I really shouldn't stay up so late. Never before have I slept in 'til 10 AM. @-@ ))

'What am I doing...' Van thought as he had to go back to work for a little while longer. 'No doubt Jaquel told her what I did to him way back when. If she figures out who am, there's no doubt she'll run back to daddy or something. And if she is at least part demon, she might not even need daddy's help.' he thought.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:18 am
{I get freaked out when I wake up extra early. XD I'm more of a night-owl myself. biggrin }

Milly smiled sweetly, waving slightly at Van as he went back off to work. Now, at least, she was bored. She considered either talking to Van again or slinking back home to see what her father has been doing.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:23 am
Once his shift had ended, he looked around to see if Milly was still hanging around before grabbing his things and leaving to pick up Mala.

((I could tell, judging by how late you usually stay up. Me staying up to rp as I have no curfew probably doesn't help. XD ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:35 am
{Lol. XD I don't have a curfew either, so long as I don't fall asleep constantly in class.}

Milly ended up leaving, heading home to face Jaquel and his many mistresses. She gulped. Sure, she loved her father dearly, but she could easilly live without all of the whores. Before long, she arrived at the gate of Jaquel's mansion, hesitating to enter.

Mala was at one of the local inns, and had just finished cleaning everything up. She smiled to herself as she sat at one of the empty tables and waited for Van to return. She had her mind elsewhere, imagining her future as a mother and a wife.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:40 am
After collecting his pay for the day, he went back to the inn where he parted ways with Mala, his shirt slung over one shoulder and his hair still tied back so he could cool off after his day of sweaty labor. As he walked inside, he scanned the room for Mala.

The doors opened by themselves as Milly stood in front of them, Jaquel's shadowy powers at work again as he somehow always seemed to know when someone was standing at his door.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games