Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Pokemorph Rp (accepting/open!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Molly smiled at Sasha as she tried to pronounce their names then jumped when Mellow went on her back. She smiled and made sure he didn't fall. "The effects should be wearing off soon." she told Ruka.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:38 pm
Mellow looked at Ruka, a smile on his face. "New person walks funny." He said with a childish laugh, not knowing what happened. "Molly-Chan, why does she walk like dizzy person?" He asked her with an innocent smile.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:01 pm
"Well I think someone made her drowsy and she's still sleepy." Molly tried to explain to Mellow so he would understand.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 pm
Ruka violently shook her head to snap out of the effects of the scent. "Oof...Thank goodness it's wearing off." To her surprise, Ruka notices Molly and Mellow. "Eek! I didn't introduce myself properly!" Ruka scrambles to stand up properly and promptly introduced herself, "My name is Rukania Verdan, but you can call me Ruka!"  

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:15 am
User Image
The tiger that shouldn't be....is....

Dev pulled away from Soul, ashamed of herself. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just wanted the fighting to stop." She said, trying to stop her tears, though it wasn't working. She glanced at Tsuku, then at his hand. "What do you want?" She asked with a sniff. "I did what you wanted." She done it and she didn't know if the rest of the pokemon would ever forgive her. She was sure Lita would tell what Dev had done, helping out Tsuku and Shohi.

User Image
The tiger that should be....isn't....

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:53 am
Tsuku held his stance. "A path of regret, betrayal, redemption. If you walk the same path as us, why not walk together? There are always creatures who accept you, even in the darkest shadows." He didn't move, he just made his offer and held his hand out.  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:20 am
User Image

Dev looked between Soul and Tsuku, trying to decide. She'd done a horrible thing and couldn't stay here. She couldn't go back to Soul knowing that she'd made him cry. She went to Soul, hugging him and kissing him. "I'm sorry." She whispered. She knew how much a kiss meant to the ghost. She wanted him to know how much she cared, even if she had done this. Letting go of him, she sniffed and took Tsuku's hand. Then, before Soul could react, Dev had teleported Tsuku, Shohi and herself away, to the kitchen of her own house. It was just a temporary refuge until she knew where they wanted to go.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:19 am
[It's from episode 222 or 221.]

Shohi held in his hand three strange devices, and he grinned strangely.

Tsuku smiled at Dev and bowed his head. "Placing one of these on your head helps block or amplify emotion, if you want to try, it can help you feel better, and lessen the negative emotions you hold."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:30 pm
Soul was surprised when Dev kissed him. It meant she wanted to be with him forever. Before he could say something, she teleported away. Soul laid silent, tears falling down his cheeks. He flew away as fast as he could in a random direction, his smile almost turned to a frown. He wanted to frown, but his species wouldn't let him. He flew to the darkest region of the park, the dead zone. This was the area where everything was dead and destroyed. He flew over to a rusted swing set, and sat on a non-broken swing, crying his eyes out.

Mellow looked at Ruka with a cute little smile. "Ruka-Chan!" He said happily and jumped off Molly, crawling over to Ruka and jumping onto her back with a smile. "Ruka-Chan Ruka-Chan!" He said multiple times with a smile. When jumping, you could tell why his blanket never fell off. It was part of his clothes. It was sown on before he was left by a lost family when he was too young to remember.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:07 pm
Lita's eyes opened at the echo's of crying. She saw a dark figure fly over the park area and into the other area. She hopped on her feet, reconizing who it was and jogged over that way. Coming through a few tree's she saw Soul at the swing, crying. It was a more sad, to her, to see a person cry and still smile. She jogged over "Soul?" she questioned. "Are you ok? What happen-" she cut off, remembering Dev's words. She caught half way on, but she only asked again "Whats wrong?" she questioned. She didn't know how he felt for Dev, but she guessed that Dev might of cared deeply for him. Since she wasn't there.  

MindxHunter

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:23 pm
"Away from Sasha's fruit!" she growled at Ruka again.

{I'm working on a school project so I may not be able to posted quickly. In fact, this might be my only post.}  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:12 pm
Ruka's focus quickly shifted to Sasha, calling for the fallen fruit from the tree she crashed into, "Uhh...go ahead and take them? I'm not eating them..." she responded with a confused and blank stare.  

Keiko Kawazaki

Shameless Cat

16,475 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 pm
User Image

Dev hesitates then slowly takes one of the devices. She settled it on her head, feeling it set to work. Her ruby eyes take on a blank look as the device simply suppressed her emotions, all of them. Dev didn't feel like she deserved happiness but she didn't want to feel this pain either. She glanced at Tsuku and Shohi with her soul-dead eyes. "Where do you want to go? I can teleport anywhere, if I have a good enough visual." Her voice too, is curiously blank, devoid of all emotion.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:33 pm
Sasha quickly grabbed the fruit and scurried back to were she was. "Sasha's fruit." she said before nibbling on one.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games