Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure
Eternal Rain Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukiko Masaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:21 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

_ Shiroi would finally arrive in the Eternal Rain Forest. This would be her first visit to this area of the village. She would watch the rain falling from the cover of a nearby tree in amazement, but would quickly reevaluate her priorities. She could watch the rainfall at a later date. She would close her eyes an focus on the area around her using her natural ability to sense a group of people. This would more then likely be the people waiting for her with the poisons vegetation which would be ready for transport.

Mission:
[ HD: 2 / 4 ]

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 20200

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:46 pm
User Image
Class: Genjutsu / Sensor
Village: Sunagakure

_ With a clear direction, Shiroi would quickly move to the area where she would pick up the contained toxic plants. While on her way Shiroi would cut down a large leaf, using it as a make shift umbrella to keep herself dry. It wouldn't take long for her to arrive at the pick up location. She would be greeting by a small squadron of scientist loading the last few veils into a protective carrying case. They would zip the bag shut before lifting it and standing in front of Shiroi. A scientist would speak. "Shiroi I presume? The bag is ready, just bring this back to hospital. There is no need to open the container, everything inside has been securely fastened. If you can try not to move to quickly, we are unaware if quick or jarring movement can render the specimen worthless. Understood?" Shiroi would nod as she reached out taking the bag and putting it on. "Understood." She would lift the large leaf again hold it over her head as she walked back, heading towards the hospital.

Mission:
[ HD: 3 / 4 ]

Chakra: 645 / 645
AC: 20200

Yukiko Masaki

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:09 pm
User Image

Fiammetta Richelle Gagane

| Genin | Sunagakure | Katon : Fuuton | AC 0 |
| Taijutsu : Monk | Musician : Painting Pictures |
Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

In this world, there is only one road that is leading forwards.

Entering the rain forest, Fia paused, looking upwards through the green light filtering down through the trees. The canopy was thick but light was a tenacious fighter, reaching for the ground regardless of the thick leaves. Settling herself down on a relatively clear area, one clean of rotting leaves and bugs, she waited.

But on this road, demons follow in steps taken...

They'll drag the feet of those who listen to them.

They touch the deepest fears...

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:00 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx
xxRank :: Jounin // Village :: Kirigakure no Satoxxxx

User Image
Chakra Pool :: 1,290||1,290______AC :: 17,050
Stamina Pool :: 575||575______Ryo :: 50,700 [20,000 In Bank]
Sage Chakra :: 430||430

-----As Fiammetta relaxed within the clearing of dead leaves, with the soft pitter patter of the constant rainfall a consistent element to the scenery, a light tune would rise from the distance. The tune seemed to match the ambiance of the rain itself, a harmony that matched the saddened feel of the swamp, the bleakness, but also the life that would spring up even in the darkest of shadows. It was quiet, supporting the natural sounds of the world around her, and as it faded Jack would step out from behind a tree from the direction of the village, his cane tapping the ground with muffled thuds with each step he took. Cocking his head to the side a tad bit, the carny would stare at the beautiful girl with a neutral expression, as if considering her in silence. Only a moment, however, before his lips would twitch upwards, and his mouth would open to speak. "Beauty doth lie in eye of beholder, yet be much it to grow as be older." It was a play back to the days of his old speech, but he felt it was sincere enough to say here. Her beauty was great, and it would grow with age, surely. His eyes, multifaceted if looked at close enough, glistened with an almost unnaturally sharp green tint to their hazel depths. "You are here. I must admit, I had not thought you would."

-----Moving closer, slowly so as not to startle her, Jack did not realize that his caution was visible to all who saw him, his demeanor one of those who were shaken and nervous. It was not something Jack had ever experienced, truthfully, and so he could not recognize it in himself as he so easily would in others. Taking a slow inhaled breath, the male stopped some distance away and leaned on his cane, black bangs swaying forward to give him a mildly seductive, or secretive, look, though he desired neither in this case. "Might I join you, sit with you in this wonderful place?"

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
► Genni Genjutsu [ Strengthen Genjutsu ]
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit

Quote:

"I Must Drag Truth Kicking and Screaming into the Light"
"I Will Show You What You Truly Are"
"The Savior... or the Beast..."

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:24 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Music? She shifted uneasily until Fia spotted the musician and relaxed a fraction "Mr. Snipe." she greeted him politely, unsure how to react to his first sentence but able to reply at least to the second "I said I would meet you here...it would be rude to force someone to go out of their way then not show up." she replied, shifting so he could sit as well "Its merely a place of nature. Beautiful but not wonderful in the extreme."

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:09 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----At her words, Jack's smile increased further, and he slowly moved to join her, lowering himself with the aid of his cane. As he did so, he continued to speak, though the strain of sitting remained present. "My home is something like this. An island, off the shores of Mizo no Kuni." Landing with a soft thud, Jack splayed his legs out to the side, his staff placed upon his knees to balance. "It is a place of mystery, where every step sends out whispers of hidden secrets of life, death, and all beyond and between. It was where I was raised, protected. And here, sitting with you, it reminds me of S-". Here he stopped short, and looked down, though his smile remained. "We spoke before of how I am wrong for making others face their Truths. I ask in return, is it better to live a lie, both to yourself and to others?"

-----Looking into her eyes, Jack considered what to say next, and found himself unable. This place was foreign to him, with its heat laced air and the scent of sand so near, it was as far from home as he could be. Yet here, with this girl, sitting in the forests so glum and humid, he felt a sense he hadn't felt for months: family. Friendship. Home. Looking towards the ground once more, Jack chuckled.
-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|
By having the Sakkakugan active during a genjutsu, the user powers up the technique to the point where it can no longer be discerned as real or fake by non-Sakkakugan doujutsu. In addition to this, if the afflicted manages to find out they are in a genjutsu, it will require an additional [15] chakra for them to activate Kai. It also takes as much to use this technique.

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:38 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Mizu....mist, wasn't it? Fia smiled politely at Jack's comments, tucking that little bit of information away "A forest, Mr. Snipe, is a forest." she replied, displaying hyper logic. Fia didn't have much whimsy in her, at least not that she displayed at that moment "...No, it wouldn't but some people are happier in a lie than to face the truth. Would you take away that happiness? Destroy a part of who they are to force them to see reality?" she countered, noticing the difficulty Jack had sitting "Are you all right?"

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:02 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Jack...wasn't sure how to respond to her. Everything he'd ever seen, everything he'd ever heard or read dictated women usually responded well to this method of communication. Why was he even trying in the first place? Taking a deep breath, Jack looked down at his legs as he considered his answer. Why was he sitting funny? Well... "In all honesty, I'm weak physically. You could hit me, and I might just break a bone." The smile here was meant to show a sense of humor, though he continued without waiting for a response. "Truthfully, my physical form is weak. Sitting is always a struggle, though most things are that I can do." Looking back at her, his smirk turned downwards a little due to her previous response. "Why? Why would someone desire a lie over a Truth? Truth brings peace, understanding, a calm that nothing else can bring. Nothing..." There was confusion plain on his face, an extreme amount of confusion at this.

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:10 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Her expression changed rapidly from curiosity to concern "I'm sorry. This was perhaps not the best place to meet then. There is a fallen tree, just that way," she turned to point and her dress grew a bit...tight around her chest and the skirt slipped a bit from her leg, revealing a little more skin than she was conscious of. Before she could realize and correct the issue, though, he was speaking again and she turned back to pay attention. Despite his beliefs, Fia frowned...it was almost a narrow minded thought process that he was displaying, assuming "You're assuming that everyone's truth brings this peace and calm you're speaking of." she folded one hand in her lap and placed the other on the ground at her side, between the two of them "Not all truthfulness is that way. What if the truth you give someone breaks them? Despite your efforts, what if what you do destroys who they were? If you make from a kind person a monster, will you be able to take the responsibility of what you have done? Will you be the one to stop them if they harm someone because of what you revealed in them?" she frowned, her brow and lips furrowing into a hard determination "What then, Mr. Snipe? Will you end them if you create a monster from a saint?"

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:58 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Jack's face remained neutral, but his smile vanished. Instead of speaking he fell silent, staring at the ground with an intensity that bespoke the truth of his silence. Such a thing had happened in the past, and so when he spoke it was nothing but the Truth. "I've faced that very situation. They are the reason I have green eyes, and why I am here instead of in my village. Killing someone the way I did is not exactly a way to endear yourself to your village." Taking a short breath, Jack looked to Fiammetta once again, but there was peace on his face now. But he did not speak. No, speaking would lessen what he'd said, lessen the power of his words, of the memory that was attached to them. Adjusting his legs, Jack brought them in front of himself, and continued to leave his cane to rest on them. As he did so, his eyes sparkled a bit more, and he focused on her response.

-----

-----

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:10 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

As Jack focused on the ground, Fia waited, not put off at all. She didn't appear affected by the state of his eyes or even the intensity and silence he radiated, merely deflecting it. At his words, her features only softened a fraction "Then why? Why do you insist on promoting this Truth knowing what it can do to people?" she offered no pity or sympathy other than to reach out and give his hand a light pat of acknowledgement of his pain "And why are you afraid of your own village? Did this person you kill...were they of importance there?"

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:47 am
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----Why did he want to tell her the truth? Why was it he felt that here, holding back would serve no purpose? Why did he feel that she would not judge him the way others did, by his oddities and his intensity? Looking into her eyes he felt no scorn, no predisposition towards one emotion or another when dealing with him. Jack considered what to do, and as he did so he reached out with his tendrils, his miniscule, near microscopic antennae that came from his Sage abilities, and felt her, perceived her as others simply could not. And he felt no malice, but curiosity. This surprised him, and so he answered with the truth his heart felt, even as she patted his hand and asked the question that sent a shiver down his spine. "It was not whom I killed that was important, that keeps me away. I...I have no family, no memory of my past save for half a decade ago. I only know what others have told me, and what was told to me gives more questions than it does answers. Yet in my short time, I have met someone that is the closest I have to a family. His name is Shadowseeker..."

-----Jack's expression became sad, yet not with tears or hidden eyes. No, it was his entire demeanor, as if the sorrow was near bone deep within him, a part of his soul. "I...I could not control what came from the savagery of my battle. My Truth that I hold so dear splintered within me, my other half released from the bonds I forged for it long ago. I...I could not..." The words were hard to speak, even with his Truth restored. The pain of the separation, the hatred and rage and agony within Shadow's voice still a knife in his heart. While his mind knew that Shadow spoke from the grief of his own battle, the lost arm and the shattered ego, his heart chose to believe something entirely different. That was the sorrow within him, what gnawed at his bones and bowels, that shriveled his resolve when it should be its strongest. "I could not face him when he needed me most, not broken and pieced as I was. I left, leaving my headband behind, to find my Truth, for I could not function without it. That is what I fear to return to, for I do not know what he will say. What do you say when family has abandoned you for what ultimately would be their own concerns?"

-----Looking at the ground once more, Jack's voice became lower, a show of the continued emotions behind his words. "That is why I know Truth to be a requisite to calm and peace. Yes, people sometimes cannot survive the learning, yet more often I learn that people without Truth are miserable husks, with fear, doubt and pain clogging their lives, stopping them from interacting with others. By facing these Truths they can become whole, though at the risk of ending themselves. Yet is not that a worthy chance, if the gain is a full understanding of yourself, and the overcoming of all doubt and fear within your soul?" He could not know, of course, of Fiammetta's aversion to touch, could not know of Syriahl or Achiamel, of their pasts. He could not have known, yet his words might well strike a chord with any of them. To Jack, Truth was the key to all happiness on the Earth, and would always be.

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image

Chakra 310 | Stamina 240

Fia listened quietly the entire time, stiffening only slightly at the end, pulling her hand back into her lap. She sat without saying anything for a long time "Mr. Snipe...I think you do this Shadwoseeker insult, talking that way." she said quietly, her eyes smoldering with a hint of scolding in them "This boy, Shadowseeker, is family to you? As much family as you claim to have? I may not have this Truth you have...but even I know that's not how someone treats family." her hand formed fists, nails biting into her palm "I am one of a twin, Mr. Snipe. A twin and an older brother, that is my family." she leaned foward, her hair falling around her shoulders and face "My father left us. He left us here when my mother died. When we needed him most, he was not there." she reached out and gripped Jack's hand tightly now, pressing her words into him with that grip "I don't hate him for what he was, Mr. Snipe, for I loved the man that he was. I hate him for leaving my siblings and I when we were afraid, miserable and alone. When we needed him most." her lips were tight and if she risked him leaving, then so be it "I think you have a clear grasp of who you are. But you lack the understanding of others if you think it is better for to leave someone who needs you simply because you are not whole....you don't understand what family is." she released his hand and sat back, her expression both ashamed and shaming "Family takes you as you are, broken or whole. It wouldn't have mattered to him that you were broken. You would have made each other better." she shook her head, putting both hands in her lap and clenching them together "If truth is understanding and overcoming doubt and fear, why are you still afraid to return to your home?"

Lanfaer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:19 pm
xxJack Harren Snipe xxxx

User Image

-----The response was what he'd expect from someone who did not understand him. At least, until she began speaking of her own life. This part startled the carny, who had no idea how close to her own mark he had struck. She had a twin, apparently, yet, too, spoke of another sibling he had yet to meet. At first he considered retaliating, explaining that she could not understand his pain when she had two siblings, but then...then her point became more clear. Jack's spine went rigid, his entire body tensed as she explained her own familial past, and for a moment Jack could only stare in confusion. Having never had a father figure, he knew nothing of personal feelings or emotions in regards to such things, but what he had read, what he had observed, suggested that what Fiammetta felt was anything but normal. And somehow, that was okay. It was more than okay, it was unique, something Jack treasured above many other character attributes. And her tone...it chastised him, and he couldn't understand why. It wasn't computing, was not coming through in every sense of the word. It was gibberish, nearly.

-----Until she spoke her question at the end, her hand grasping his firmly, at which point Jack's eyes widened in shock.

-----Recoiling as if smacked, Jack wasn't sure how to respond. The pain and anguish in his expression was apparent, for the emotions were powerful enough to move from his mind to effect his body. Jack did respond, however, in the only way he could. "My fractured self endangered him, endangered everyone in the village. Even now, myself, I...I do not know if my Truth is one of salvation or destruction, only that I am whole. Until I know, I cannot return, not without threatening once more all I love. That is my fear, my reason for remaining away: I fear myself."

►► |•| O. O. C. |•| ◄◄

|•| Passives |•|

|•| Techniques Used |•|
-

Tao-Benshin

Quote:

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
☼ [ Hidden Sand Village } Sunagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games