Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Gaaaaaaaaaymers, come out and play. =3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:21 am
lgtenos
Holy F$%#. I watched a few clips of Amnesia on YouTube... Holy F$%#!

ikr biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:33 am
ok well ill just say i love video games a lot heart
i have a ps3, xbox 360, wii, gamecube, nintendo 64, ps 1&2, xbox, and of course my computer ^^;
(if you have steam, my name is 四NeX四)
awesome games: kingdom hearts series, metal gear series, legend of zelda series, shadow of the colossus, silent hill, street fighter, and of course pokemon biggrin

hardest game ever: demon's souls (if you haven't played it, good)

oh and as for the amount of games iv'e played/beaten, or own....just guess between 100-200 sweatdrop  

neko-mata-01

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:31 pm
Lol shadow of the colossus. "Hot damn they finally made a game that's only boss battles! owo"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:03 pm
Silver Sage-General
Lol shadow of the colossus. "Hot damn they finally made a game that's only boss battles! owo"

yeah! who needs leagues of disposable monster infantry anyway  

neko-mata-01

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:37 pm
neko-mata-01
Silver Sage-General

yeah! who needs leagues of disposable monster infantry anyway

Mhmmm. Plus its fun watching the 3rd one try to crush you with his club/sword.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:10 pm
If anyone has playstation network my user iz ryura_kayano  

Ryura_Kayano

Silver Sage-General

8,225 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:23 pm
Lol wish I had the money for a ps3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:20 pm
I can't have XBL cuz i'm a poor-as-s**t person. haha. But I'm currently playing Fable 3 and Mirror's Edge on X-box 360. But I mostly play on Steam.

Steam name is SisterofaFish, if you want to add me xP.
I play TF2 and Spiral knights, cuz they're the only free games that i can get. I would have other games but I don't have the money to. :<
P.S. I can't send friend requests cuz i haven't bought a game.

I wish I could play more games. emo anyone remember Diablo? I miss that game. *sniff sniff* I also miss playing Halo for the PC. A nerd trapped by the chains of no money. emo *sniff*  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:45 pm
LEUT_Red_Wolf
I can't have XBL cuz i'm a poor-as-s**t person. haha. But I'm currently playing Fable 3 and Mirror's Edge on X-box 360. But I mostly play on Steam.

I play TF2 and Spiral knights, cuz they're the only free games that i can get. I would have other games but I don't have the money to. :<

I wish I could play more games. emo anyone remember Diablo? I miss that game. *sniff sniff* I also miss playing Halo for the PC. A nerd trapped by the chains of no money. emo *sniff*

i sent a friend request to u. my name is 四NeX四  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:35 pm
neko-mata-01
LEUT_Red_Wolf

i sent a friend request to u. my name is 四NeX四

I accepted. :3  

LEUT_Red_Wolf

Rosencreutz Dietrich

Dedicated Hunter

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:45 pm
I still use my PS2 as my console of choice. XD I have never played an XBox or a PS3. I have a Nintendo Wii and a DS and a laptop I sometimes use to play free MMORPGs.

I like the Final Fantasy series, pretty much anything by Squenix, and Atlus for the SMT Persona series. I love horror games but I'm kind of scared of playing them so I prefer to watch others! ;P Yay youtube and Amnesia biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 am
iMito
More of a PC gamer, personally.

Steam id's imito.

Right now I'm playing Amnesia, which is mostly me walking 10 feet while saying "s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t s**t" under my breathe, pausing the game and going to facebook while I calm my nerves enough to go another 10 feet.

im going to send a friend request on steam if thats ok  

neko-mata-01

LEUT_Red_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:06 am
My ps2 is broken so I can't play most of our games, and I beat Mirror's Edge yesterday morning/afternoon...we need to get Guitar hero for the x-box360...we also have a regular x-box..but I think I might have broke it by leaving it on for an hour or two running Half-life cuz I forgot about it when I went to go ask my mom something...yeah.....I was mad at my self for a long time..i still am...yeah...I'm gonna see if it was just a temporary glitch or something...I'll both surprised and happy if it works now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:17 pm
Does anyone here play Minecraft? If so, have you heard about the new mob/monster Notch is adding in 1.8?

So creepy!
gonk  

DFTBAlex

5,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:51 pm
im a Sony Playstation user 4 Life!!!!!!

My PSN account name is ZenWolf65 for those who have PS3s if you wanna add me  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games