Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:13 pm
{i dunno you pick... and i guess i must have another day because i've still got my computer.}
Krystina smiled softly and slipped off her bed, sitting next to him. "i wish i could do something..... it'd be a nice way for me to thank you for helping me feel better" she mumbled, still playing with his hand some.
{and school gave me writer's block again -.- }  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:45 pm
"You've already done something. You simply took us in and showed us kindness," Lucius smiled kissing her gently on the cheek. "Thank you for being such a great listener."
"Dinner's ready!" Hades called out from the dining room.

Shadowheart glanced at the backdoor only to shift back towards Sky. He wasn't all that hungry at the moment. His body seemed to want more, but he was unsure of whether or not Skylar was hungry. He slid back some and let out a sigh. "You hungry?"

((We'll just time skip them if Skylar isn't hungry. I used ot get that ALOT in school.))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:55 pm
"you're welcome" Krystina smiled, her cheeks a bright red. she gave a small sigh and looked at her door. "guess it's time to eat." she murmured, looking back to him.

Skylar gave a slight shake of his head, not entirly hungry at the moment. "i'm good" he smiled, looking at Shadowheart with the slightest pink to his cheeks.

{oh and i found a better pic for Krystina}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:34 pm
"That's good. I'm kind of hungry," Lucius smiled standing up and gently pulling her to her feet. "You remind me of Hades' sister who passed away when he was six. She was like you in a lot of ways. To the dining room?"
Sheik was already grabbing up several bowls and plates of food as well as a couple of cups of tea as Hades stood patiently by the door. "I don't think Shadowheart and Skylar will be joining you for dinner," he mouthed as his mask sat just under his chin. Hades just nodded as he glanced down the hall as he waited for Krystina and Lucius' appearance.

"Good," Shadowheart purred pressing his lips against Sky's again.
*~*We'll skip the scene*~*

((Show it to me! Show it to me! I'm sorry. I'm hyper right now.))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:42 pm
User Image
Krystina gave a small smile as she was pulled to her feet. "that's nice that i remind you of someone...." she hummed but trailed off slightly, not wanting to ask what happened to her. "yeah... let' go eat." she grinned and started with him to the kitchen.

{it's cool you're hyper.... i am too... thanks to seventeen pixie stix.... }  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:57 pm
"I'll tell you about what happened after Hades goes to sleep," he said lightly as he walked carefull but quietly behind her. Hades smiled lightly as he saw the two coming down the hallway. "Maso and Sheik are going to be eating in their room because Maso's still trying to thaw out from the Shadow Roads and Shadowheart and Skylar aren't going to be joining us for dinner." He slid out a chair for both Lucius and Krystina as he glanced at the table. He didn't mind that they were going to be the only ones eating together. It was a rare event for all five boys to sit at the same table anyways. Lucius sat down carefull in the seat across from Hades' seat.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:05 pm
"ah...so that's what happened...." krystina murmured, sitting down in her chair with a smile at hades. "i was wondering why i hadn't herd one of his little jokes in a while......" she chuckled and quickly crossed her legs in the chair, feeling a bit more comfortable like that. "and i kinda figured those two wouldn't be joining us...." she smirked, her cheeks going the slightest pink at the thought of her brother and shadowheart.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:14 pm
Hades raised an eyebrow as he watched what Krystina had said. "Am I missing something?" he asked lightly as his eyes shifted to Lucius who just shrugged. "All I know is that Skylar kissed Shadowheart and Shadowheart didn't hit him for it." Hades turned a light shade of red as he pictured the scene that Lucius had mentioned. "Oh my... That's... I need to be excused," Hades quickly stood up from the table and left as his light red blush turned into a cherry red. "Maybe I shouldn't have told him that..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:19 pm
Krystina sighed softly and shook her head, looking at where hades had gone. "maybe...." she mumbled, turning back to Lucius with a tiny sigh. "so... i'm guessing by the bright blush he had that he likes my brother?" she murmured, raising an eyebrow as she started into her food.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:32 pm
"Quite, I'd think. He doesn't really talk much, so he's harder for me to figure out," Lucius answered sliding a set of chopsticks off the center of the table and beginning to eat his food with them at a somewhat fast pace. "Maso said he also has a crush on me, but doesn't want to try starting a relationship with me because we'll get too attached and if one of us dies, the other would go out for revenge on whomever killed that first person and no one should kill out of anger."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:42 pm
Krystina smiled softly and continued to eat, slower then him by far. "that's sweet.... " she hummed and sipped on her tea. she gave a tiny sigh and started to play with her hair, biting her lip as she thought. "what about you? you feel the same about hades? or is there sombody else you have feelings for?" she asked with a small smirk on her face as she took another bite of her dinner.

{you had to know this was coming}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:48 pm
"Hades is sweet and I'm not sure about whether or not I like him, but I'm also not sure whether or not I like you," Lucius answered gently as a light blush slid across his face only to vanish jsut as quickly as it had shown itself. "I'm not exactly sure what I'm exactly into..."

((I saw it coming a mile away. ^~^ ))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:58 pm
Krystina blushed slightly and looked at him. "well.... that's ... kinda sweet...that you might feel that way 'bout me..." she murmured and took a small sip of her tea. "and im probably twice as confused as you on that...."

{figured as such....}  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:05 pm
"I'm glad I'm not the only one. When we're done eating would you mind helping me do the dishes? Hades would do them if he weren't being so shy," Lucius smiled lightly.

((I'm in-tuned to my characters so I know what's going to happen before it happens.))

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:14 pm
{wish i could say the same}

"sure, i'll help" krystina grinned softly and nibbled on her food some more. "maybe someone should go and talk to him..." she muttered, looking back to where hades ad gone.  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games