Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
1x1??????? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:14 pm
Sighing in relief her ears and tail then appeared as she looked after him. She was attempting to make it look like the two were doing something inconspicuous. However there was no longer a need and she pulled away smirking a little."And here I was thinking it was a villager.."Exclaimed her voice quietly yet with much relief. Giggling a bit she stretched a little before catching a scent of the horse. She'd of course have to retrieve it before they returned to the wagon.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:47 pm
S C A R Y G I R L I E
Sighing in relief her ears and tail then appeared as she looked after him. She was attempting to make it look like the two were doing something inconspicuous. However there was no longer a need and she pulled away smirking a little."And here I was thinking it was a villager.."Exclaimed her voice quietly yet with much relief. Giggling a bit she stretched a little before catching a scent of the horse. She'd of course have to retrieve it before they returned to the wagon.
Keita blushed as he stood up as well and pushed the cart over so it was standing up."so umm.......let's get going" he said as he reflected on the two of them kissing. "w-we should go get the horse" he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

Nana_Rocks_theworld

3,700 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 pm
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Traveling Male x Mythical creature
Mythical creature x mythical creature  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:17 pm
Karenqsumo
Elf x Human
Elf x Elf
Traveling Male x Mythical creature
Mythical creature x mythical creature
If you want me to make an rp then thats fine but you could have at leas pmd me.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:52 pm
Peering up to him a little noticing he was blushing. Giggling a little she nodded a bit before running off her steps silent upon the ground. It wasn't soon after she walked forward with the horse following her. She didn't even have its reins yet it still walked obidiently behind her. Wincing a bit from some pain revealing itself to her fragile body."Keita.. I've got 'im.."Called out her voice gently yet quietly. Feeling more exhausted than ever she moved forward before catching his arm with her own. From feeling tired she leaned forward into him a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:55 am
Keita sighed and lifted holo up and ontop of the furs in the wagon"you should rest for awhile ok" he smiled and lightly kissed her on the cheek. After he had hooked up the horse to the wagon and gotten moving along the road night fell with a terrible chill along with a strong wind."guess we should stop for the night" keita shivered as he remembered he only had on his jacket since he gave his shirt to holo.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 am
Peering up to him stubbornly she let out a slight huff. She was exhausted, yes, but she wasn't about to let any more wolves cause trouble. Noticing him shiver she automaticly took it off and offered it to him. Moving back to her spot she sat down and peered at him."I should, but then again wolves.."Murmured her voice quietly as she sighed her ears lowering slightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:23 pm
Keita nodded and put the shirt on "yeah but you should worry about yourself every now and again" he said and hopped into the back of the cart and laid down next to holo "I'm surprised you're not cold" keita sighed "see ya in the morning"  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:13 pm
Glaring to him a little bit, she smirked a bit. Nodding she stood up her hair falling behind her shoulders as her tail swayed."Night, Keita.."Murmured her voice quietly as she looked back to him. Grabbing some wheat she chewed idly on the wheat jumping off the cart before feeling the pain. The cruel agonizing pain that felt like every bone in her body was broken. Yet her body gave way to her wolf form. She sat down near the cart looking to the forest a bit. She could smell other wolves that were not that far away, yet she could smell their fear. Laying down she quickly fell asleep her head resting upon her huge paws.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:31 pm
(can't rp right now but I'll be on later so stay logged on if you can.)  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:56 pm
(( 'Kay. ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:05 pm
Keita yawned as he woke up the next morning and saw holo in her wolf form and smiled "holo come on time to get up" he said scratching her behind her enormous ears.  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:26 pm
Opening an eye she peered back to him, her ears pinning back. Her lips drew over her teeth causing her to look a bit vicious. Though once she realized it was Keita her ears pricked forward as she dropped her lips over her teeth. Standing up she shook a little shaking a bit of dirt off her russet colored coat. Though she quickly disappeared before appearing in front of him. All the cuts that were there were nothing but bruises now."Yeah, yeah.. Ugh, you could've let me sleep in.."Grumbled her voice a bit annoyed as she stretched a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:35 am
Keita smiled a bit. "I would have except it's kinda hard for me to pick up a giant wolf and place it in the cart so we can keep moving, And if anyone saw you it wouldn't go well since most wagons are hitting the road by now." he said  

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:57 pm
Growling lowly she glared at him a bit. Though running forward she jumped twisting her body in mid air. Going through the cart she found some clothes and put them on. It was a simple outfit, a skirt and some stockings. Then a regular shirt with a vest over it. Sitting upon the bench she peered over to him."Keita, hurry up!"Cried out her voice a bit annoyed from not able to sleep.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games