Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
but we can't!!!!(me and S C A R Y G I R L I E) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:36 pm
Keita nodded "your welcome" he said as the two drifted off to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:39 pm
Waking up to a loud whinney, she jerked up feeling something warm drop into her lap. She peered down to her lap seeing Keitas' hand in her lap. Blushing she slipped out from underneath him before she looked forward. Slipping out of the tent she noticed Ladja was being held down by a group of young men. Feeling her eyes widen she blinked a bit noticing a group of young men."U-Um.."Murmured her voice quietly before she took off running.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:44 pm
Keita woke up to ladjas shimmers as well and then peered out of the tent only to be hit atop the head with a wooden staff."son of a..." h said as he tried to get up but was only continually beaten.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:53 pm
Being grabbed by a young man who was obviously their leader. Letting out a scream she jumped a bit before straining against his grip."Let me go!!!!"Screamed out her voice before she felt something warm against her lips. Blinking she then realized his lips were pressed against hers. Pulling away she slapped him across the face watching him fall back staggering. Smirking he caressed his lips a bit, looking to her. Chuckling he waved off his thugs making them hold Keita."Well, well.. It's nice to see you too, Princess Didlette.."Spoke out his voice handsomely as he chuckled bowing.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:05 pm
Keita was panting in the grp of the men and his eyes where swollen and there was blood hanging down from his ******** off a*****e" he said to the leader as he "what do you want anyway and how do you know didlette"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:15 pm
Feeling her eyes widen at his voice she then realized who it was. Her eyes narrowed as she moved forward decking the leader straight in the face."You dare devil, slimey slug, pig headed, cruel jerk!"Yelled her voice making his thugs blink a bit at how they knew eachother. Falling backwards he landed on the ground rubbing his reddened cheek. Though he then began to chuckle looking up to her smiling."It's nice to know you didn't change.."Murmured his voice quietly as he chuckled more. He then stood up before peering over to Keita. His eyes lit up with mischief as he looked back to Didlette."Oh is he your thing of affection now? Did you alope, you know King Fruader wouldn't like that.."Boomed his voice with mischief as he chuckled more. Glaring at him, she moved forward rolling up her sleeves. Taking his head between her arm she did a death grip on him."Thats none of your business William!"Growled her voice listening to him chuckle even more.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:26 pm
Keita was just as confused as the men that were holding him"do you guys have any idea....." "nope we just as clueless as you" one replied as they watched the two fight.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:34 pm
Smiling he manueved himself out of her grip then hugged her from behind. He rested his chin against her shoulder and smiled."You do still remember our summer don't you..?"Murmured his voice softly as he moved placing a kiss upon her cheek. Smiling even more he hugged her even tighter looking over to her. Being hugged she blinked a bit before blushing. Pulling out of his grip she glared forward before she turned around smacking him across the face."Don't talk so casual to me, you piece of trash.."Growled out her voice coldly before she moved over to Keita and the thugs. A finger pointed up to their faces as she glared."Let him go.."Ordered her voice as she watched them jump and release him. Crossing her arms over her chest she peered to Keita a bit. Moving forward she caught his face gently and pulled out a handkerchief before wiping away some of the blood."I'm sorry, for this mess.."Murmured her voice softly as she looked to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:38 pm
Keita was so confused "no it's fine Im just having a hard time following along what with the whole violence and bringing up a flare of romance" he said as he blushed while didlette cleaned his face." thank you by the way."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:45 pm
Blushing she felt her cheeks darken with color. Peering away a bit her eyes revealing a bit of softness."He used to be royal.. A prince I was supposed to marry.. Thats it.."Murmured her voice quietly as she sighed a bit. Listening to the two he merely chuckled more his thugs asking him multiple questions. Shrugging a bit he looked over to Didlette."Yes, and a summer that was deary.. A beautiful summer.."Spoke out his voice mischievious as he smirked. Moving over to her, he twirled her around catching her chin. He smiled leaning in a bit to kiss her right in front of him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:53 pm
Keita was having mixed feelings when he saw didlette being kissed and he felt anger safeness and a bit jelouse. He clenched a fist and grabbed his sword from his tent and swung down on the man "leave her alone"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:59 pm
Feeling a sharp pain against his shoulder he winced pulling away. He merely smirked a bit before holding his shoulder."Heh.. Fiesty huh..?"Mused his voice quietly as he chuckled. Like she had enjoyed the kiss she wiped her mouth and spit. Something that was unlady like and to royality disgusting. Moving over to Keita she hid behind him."Keita lets just go.."Murmured her voice quietly as she sighed gently.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:07 pm
Keita gripped his sword so tight he already had blisters in them "fine. Get dressed I'll wait out here" he said giving the man a cold stare  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:18 pm
Nodding to him, she moved into the tent closing the flap. She quickly changed into the princesses outfit quickly before she exited. Meanwhile he merely muttered about her. Stretching he already had bandaged the cut and peered over to her."My what a sultry outfit Didlette.."Murmured his voice before he got a stone chucked at his head. Glaring away Didlette moved to Keita and nodded to him.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

keita09

4,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:27 pm