Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Lore and Loyal rpg ^.^ PM Before or post will be DELETED! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:42 pm
She watched Locke turn away and wondered if she had said something wrong again. She watched as everyone seemed to take the notion of going to sleep. She sighed moving DK to her shoulder as she pulled closer to the little table and leaned to rest on it. She closed her eyes knowing she didn't want to sleep, but it was better then no rest.

Drake slept soundly enough once his mind registered the new person wasn't killing them in their sleep. His mind going over his personal list of chores for the morning. He knew this would be interesting with the group as it was.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:54 pm
Jack was the first to wake up in the morning, already in the process of cooking up some breakfast. He didn't really know what the new girl, Demona, really ate, or if she was as normal as they were. He just made some normal breakfast. "Come on, guys! Time to wake up! Don't want to sleep all day, now, do we?"

Locke woke up, slowly, and went to go wake up Andrea, hopefully without DK biting him. He shook her slightly. "Andrea. It's morning. Time to get up." He smiled as she woke up, looking adorable wiping the sleep from her eyes. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Drake woke hearing movement and the smell of something cooking. He would nod looking towards Jack seeing him as the cause and move to help out. He had a long list to fill since the evening prior to their new guest. He glanced over at Locke as he went to wake Andrea from where she was sitting. Then he took note of the woman waking and looking about the room. "Morning Demona. I trust you slept well"

She woke smelling something and wondered what the strange new smell. Almost like smoke but different. She would nod towards Drake and look to her surroundings remembering her adventure. She stood stretching and looked to herself a moment before running fingers through her hair to comb it. Once decently satisfied she would take note of the one called Locke tending to the younger girl. She rose a brow somewhat seeing how gently he seemed. It was a rare sight for her. "I slept well, thank you. Now, this smell in the room, it intrigues me, what is it?"

Andrea woke feeling someone at her shoulder and opened her eyes to see Locke. She smiled lightly wiping her eyes before trying to sit straight and work out the stiffness from falling asleep while in a sitting position. She nodded to his question. "It was all right. Morning, did I miss anything?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:10 pm
Jack moved around the hearth, almost as if it was an art form. "Hope you are hungry, ladies and gentlemen! I'm making something a little special!" He took the pan he was cooking in, and flipped over what was in the pan. "We're having... pancakes!"

"Glad to hear it, Andy." He took his hand, and brushed some of her hair out of her face. "Maybe we need to stay at an Inn more often. You seem to be more rested." Just then, they all turn to Jack at his exclamation of breakfast, and Locke turned back to Andrea. "You hear that? Pancakes!"  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:20 pm
Drake watched laughing a bit as Jack did his thing. He was sure if it was anything like the previous meals it would be great. He continued watching taking his que to get out of Jacks way and let him work. "Tell you what, save me some all right. There are some errands I need to run." He said after a moment and made a short exit knowing what he may be missing. He wanted to enjoy it with them but knew things would never get done if he wanted to finish his list.

She watched Drake leave then looked back to Jack. She wondered about the pancakes and looked to the pan as Jack cooked. She would glance every so often at Locke wondering more about him since the night before. She wondered what the deal was between him and the other girl, mostly since she seemed more child then the grown woman she appeared to be.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:44 pm
Jack looked disappointed as Drake left, not even having some food before leaving. "Aww.... But it's not gonna be as good as it is fresh. Oh well. Hurry up, okay? I'll make yours last!" He finished up the first batch, and handed it to Demona. "Here ya go!" He handed her a small container of syrup too. "Put some of this on them. It makes it better."

Locke was excited at the thought of a fresh stack of pancakes in his stomach. He cleared off the little table that he and Andrea were sitting at, and produced some water from his flask for them. "Here we are. A good breakfast will start the day off right."

DK also seemed excited. He wanted to know what the fuss was, and why everyone seemed to be ignoring him. It made him a little agitated, and ran up and down the table, trying desperately to get Andrea's attention.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:58 pm
She listened nodding though stayed quiet for the most part. She kept giving an odd look towards DK still wondering what it was, even though they told her. She couldn't get past it's odd appearance. She would watch it run about though unsure why it chose her out of all of them.

Drake hurried about through the markets getting things here and there. He started with horses finding one he thought may fit each's personality. Once that was done he set about getting saddle bags for each ready. Food for Jack's, odd things he thought Locke could use for transmuting things. A couple books for Andrea and trinkets to help learn her magic, and some things he wondered if Demona would like as far as weapons and things of their world. Aside from the things for a specific person he managed to get clothes at least one pair for everyone and two for their newest arrival given how little she was covered currently. Once finished he was glad and smile realizing how short it had actually taken him. He rode the horses back and tied them to the stables of the inn for when they would be ready to leave. He then would return towards the room seeing the others well into eating. "Am I late?" He asked somewhat out of breath.

She looked to the food wondering if it was supposed to seem so flat. She would shrug saying a small thanks and began to eat. It was sweeter then she was used to but overall enjoyable. "Thank you, these were called pan cakes?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:05 pm
Jack nodded to Demona, as she questioned about the meal. "You're right on time, Drake! Take a seat, and wait!" He was just finishing up on Locke's and Andrea's plates of pancakes. "You two over by the window! Hope you're hungry!" Jack brought over their meals. Even a small one for DK. "Enjoy!"

Locke gratefully took the plate of food, and waited for Andrea to bite into hers first before he ate as well. DK was busy himself trying to tear at the small bread-like food.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:22 pm
Andrea ate her breakfast slowly. she was hungry but knew better then to eat too quickly. She watched the new lady a bit as she ate then watched the others taking note of Drake's return. She wondered a moment what took him away in such a hurry but would let it pass.

Drake would wait his turn patiently and was glad he had made it back as he ate his food. "I think you're hired." He said to Jack jokingly. He had to remind himself not to come across as an emotionless mystic like so many ash ones.

She viewed the others as she ate enjoying this new meal. She looked to the girl a moment seeing something off and thought to question it. "Why is she wearing false hair?" She was confused seeing bits from two different shades.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 7:34 pm
Jack proudly stood in his heroic stance once more, as his cooking was enjoyed by all, and made himself a stack of fresh pancakes.

As Demona made the comment, Locke nearly choked on his bite of pancake. "Wh- what do you mean? Is something wrong with her hair?" Locke tried to hide the fact that she was wearing a wig, but apparently, that wasn't working.  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:17 am
"Because I want to." Andrea said plainly towards the comment. She didn't feel a need to pretend at the moment knowing this woman was from another world. She was sure for at least the time that she wasn't from the Order. "Drake got it for me yesterday." She said in between bites of her breakfast.

Drake paused hearing the question and looked to Locke as he somewhat choked on his food. Then towards Andrea who seemed a bit more unfazed by the question. "It's to help her fit in more with those around her." He added quickly just in case. While he was curious about the new addition to their group he also wanted to be cautious.

"I see. How strange." She said then went back to the meal given to her and finishing it up. She would look to Jack and nod a bit. "Thank you, that was rather enjoyable. For food that is." She said after a moment then continued looking about the group.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:11 pm
Locke looked at Andrea, slightly shocked. He hadn't noticed her to be so blunt and harsh with her words before. He wondered what was wrong but decided to be quiet. He didn't want to cause a scene. Instead, he just quietly finished his meal.

Jack kept quiet as the little conversation unfolded. He took Demona's plate. No problem. Glad you like it." He continued to finish making his pancakes, and sat down to eat them rather carnivorously...  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:43 pm
Drake watched everyone as he ate and wondered. "Perhaps we can stay another night. Maybe ask the inn for another bed to put in here so everyone is more comfortable. Looking around earlier the damage isn't so bad, and as long as Andrea has her wig, she's less noticeable." He wondered what they would have thought. He knew staying too long was a bad idea, but also knew they needed some form of stability. "I got some things earlier for everyone, including you Miss Demona. Should help us all blend better." He didn't want to explain how he had gotten things, but knew Locke and Jack may take a bit of time before finding the small money satchels he had hidden away for them in case they were all split apart.

She would nod in her thanks and look towards the others. " A tour of this little town would be intriguing I suppose. Perhaps you Locke, could show me about?" She looked to him wondering if he would agree to the idea. She needed the chance to learn more about these men and their curious ways.

Andrea looked at her food after a while then looked almost apologetically towards Jack. "I'm sorry, I tried to eat it all, but I can't eat another bite." She felt bad knowing he had cooked the breakfast for them, and it seemed she was the only one who couldn't finish. She didn't like feeling like the odd person out, even though she knew Drake was like herself, he just was like the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:56 pm
Jack took the plate from her. "It's alright. They do kinda fill you up." He laughed, trying to lighten the mood a bit. "Hey! DK! Come here and help me finish what's left!" Almost as if he understood him, DK ran across the room and up to Jack to help eat what was left of breakfast.
'
Locke looked at Demona, then at Andrea, who he didn't want to be away from again, then back at Demona. "Sure," he said reluctantly. "I guess I can show you how things work in this world..."  

Wolf McNugget

Destitute Lunatic

oO Lorelei Oo

Generous Mage

30,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:11 pm
Demona smiled as he agreed and knew this was a good opportunity to study him. She would nod then stand stretching a bit then fixing what she thought needed to be fixed on what made her outfit. She looked about getting the idea wings were uncommon so would simply allow them to be hidden. "So then, if you are ready, shall we?"

"Don't worry I can hold things here if you two want out. Lock there are five horses in the stables, there are things in each back for you both you may want or need. There's an outfit for miss Demona as well. She may want to change before going into public, unless of course she want everyone to stare at her." He could see her expression and knew that was a 'no'. With a chuckle he would let them take their leave before moving to sit at his bed.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games