Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
_ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:15 pm
Syrah caught a glimpse of Blythe just before Mike came over. She let out a sigh of relief. Her friend was safe. She'd find out where he'd been later. She smiled at Mike and pushed a lock of hair behind her ear. "Sure. A walk sounds nice."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm
Blythe hesitated, rubbing his neck a bit. "Oh, it's a tattoo... I had it covered up earlier. For appearances' sake, you know..." he replied, glancing around to find Thaelia. He had journal in which he had written the history of water wolves and he wanted to give it to her. She might as well know something about his kind, especially if he ended up bound to her. He didn't like the idea, but he would rather it be her instead of the witch. "So, how's life been going since we parted ways so long ago?" he asked Mac.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:00 pm
((sorry for taking awhile))

Mike took the lead and began walking with Syrah. "I'm just excited to spend time relaxing and getting to know you" he began to tell her, "I'm sure by tomorrow we'll have something even more interesting happening". He started to walk around the front of the ship and look out to the ever expansive ocean under a full moon.

Mac thought a moment, and then resumed normality when talking to Blythe, "Well, not much...just kicking butt, taking names, and adventuring while we have fun" he said all generically. He began walking towards his room, "Wanna follow me?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:42 pm
((Tis ok. Ive been gone a lot... and it seems like every time i do get on, the darn computer gets a virus...))

Blythe shrugged and followed Mac. "So whatcha think of the cruise so far?" he asked, a hint of pride in his voice. He had been working on the boat for about a year. Most of the workers knew and loved him. It was an ok job, being near the sea and all.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:48 pm
((Sorry guys, but after this night, lets just skip to tomorrow, we have 5 more days on the boat))

Mac didn't hesitate to respond, "Well, its wonderful to say the least. I've never gone on a cruise before" he said with bliss, "I'm gonna sleep well tonight" he added. The thoughts in his mind were filled with excitement and wonder.  
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:57 pm
{Sorry, again for not posting very often. Should I post my reentrance before or after afformentioned timeskip?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:58 pm
While the others left to walk around the deck, Matt packed up their set and his guitar and headed to their room to work on his song.

"I can't wait," Syrah said, flirting just a bit with the drummer. She pushed a lock of her hair behind her ear again and glanced at Mike before looking at the darkly sparkling water. "I want to get to know you, too," she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:58 pm
Mac reached his cabin door and opened it with the keycard. He walked in with Matt and sat down on one of the beds. He looked over at Blythe with a tired smile, "Its not much to say, but all this is coming true finally" he spoke with a gentle assurance. He fell back onto the bed and looked up at the ceiling with a daydreaming look.

Mike took out his hand, and positioned it in front of Syrah when he knew no one was watching, "Watch this" he said to her being cryptic with a slight smile. Green sparkly dust started to form around the area over Michael's palm, and it coalesced into something more dense: a green crystal flower hairpin. It sparkled and gleamed in the radiant moonlight. "I want you to have this, I thought it might look pretty on you" he looked sincere with his words as he held out his hand for her to take it.

EG Water

Seeker

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 9:10 pm
Matt acknowledged Mac and Blythe with a nod of his head, but he was too deep in the sort-of trance he went into when creating a song to really pay much attention to them.

Syrah gasped softly. "Is that--? Did you just--? Did you just create a crystal flower out of the air?" she asked, taking it from his hand and holding it in front of her. The flower gleamed with an almost celestial glow. "It's beautiful. How did you...?" She trailed off. Syrah knew Mike was not a normal human, seeing as he was such close friends with one who called himself the reincarnation of the princess, but she didn't know the extent of the difference. She wondered whether she should let him in on her own secret. After all, Mike had seen and recognized her in the water before when she had denied that she was who he thought she was.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:23 pm
"I'm happy for you guys," Blythe replied, smiling, as he sat down on a currently unoccupied bed. "Last time I saw you guys, you were just starting out and we all still had a lot of growing up to do. I've missed ya'll," he continued, rubbing his new 'tattoo' a bit. He yawned slightly, running a hand through his black hair.  

DecafKitten

EG Water

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 5:40 pm
"Are you going to put it on?" Michael said to the bewildered and amazed Syrah, who was still holding the new gift he made her. He smiled because he loved to surprise people with gifts like that. The full-moonlight shining on the deck of the ship gave a mystical aura about the scene.

"I remember when we went to that Corrupted Facility, and had to deal with that demon-possessed scientist. It really was creepy to be in that place with the empty halls echoing with his demonic laugh, but you gave us courage to go on" Mac began to reminisce on past events. He sat up and took out his hair-tie and let his blonde hair flow naturally down his back as he relaxed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm
Syrah gave a little laugh and slipped the flower into her hair. The green crystal stood out against her dark hair. She smiled and gave Mike a quick kiss on the cheek. "Thank you. Do you give presents to every pretty girl you meet or is it just me?" she joked.

Matt played a dissonant chord and chuckled. "Whoops. That wasn't right." He paused for a moment. "Might work for a later song though...gotta remember it..."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:33 pm
Blythe chuckled and shook his head. "Doubt it, ya'll were the brave ones, not me. That place was seriously creepy, just thinking about it makes it feel like my fur is standing on end," he replied, watching Mac.  
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 10:51 pm
Mike shook his head gently, "No, I gave up chasing women after high school," he trailed off, as he went to the railing and leaned against it, watching the navy blue waves break into white tips, "too many dumb girls with nothing going on for them" he looked back to Syrah. "You, are special, and that's why I like you" he told her with honesty.

Mackenzie chuckled at Matt and his comments. He looked back at Blythe, "I missed seeing you, and your fur" he added being silly. "I almost forgot what your wolf form looked like. I'm sure we can see that side of you again eventually, besides we'll be here for 5 more days". He yawned lazily, and fell back onto the bed, "Lets have as much fun as we can before we find the undersea kingdom".  

EG Water

Seeker

DecafKitten

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:47 pm
"I don't think going to the sea kingdom or in the sea at all, for that matter, is a very good idea...." Blythe replied, frowning. If that witch was interested in him, the sea was not a safe place and Blythe really didn't want his best friend getting hurt.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games