Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Falling Into Your Arms (Accepting 1 Girl) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kau The Haxer

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 6:27 am
User Image

sandy blaze

Sandy heard juri"s voice and saw her sitting on the couch playing with her hair then she ran and gave juri a big teddybear hug as she was so happy to see her again,."Juri!!...I totally missed u soooo much I was worried about u...were u here the whole time?...what movie are u gonna watch?"Sandy being curious like always stayed sitting near juri with a cute smile on her face waiting for juri's answer.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 1:56 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

"Look into my eyes and tell me you love me...

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna awoke in the morning with the sunlight peering through the open curtains. Ra had fallen asleep next to her and their heads were parallel. The neko smiled and sat up, checking the time. "Oh no! It's 8am already?!?" The neko hopped out of bed and shook Ra's shoulder carefully, but enough to wake the girl. She quickly ran to the closet and took out a white tank top and gray hoodie with matching light blue jeans, slipping them on with a small set of whines about the bright sun. She was moving so quickly she almost caught her tail in her jeans. Oh what to do... I know! I'll wrap it like a belt and just not move it! the neko quickly fixed her tail like a belt and combed her hair into a set of pigtails like the other day, tucking her neko ears under her hair and slipping on the fake human ears. Finally, she ran back over and checked on Ra. "RA! WE NEED TO GET UP! CLASSES START IN AN HOUR AND WE HAVEN'T EVEN HAD BREAKFAST!" She began folding her hands over and over in anxiousness.

"... Listen to my heart, and hear it beating for you."

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

{{There has been a time skip to 8am. Please observe it!}}

Kasumi Miyagi

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:24 pm
User Image
LУηηΕ ТђσмΑs

God, so loud... Lynne walked out of the study dressed in neutral colours with her bangs hanging in her face. She listened as the pink haired girl shouted springing forth movement in the entire dormitory. Lynne sighed and plopped on the couch finding the rush comical from what she could hear. Once everyone left, she would leave once she figured out what to do.

She yawned, thinking where she could hide out in the mean time. She would attend one class then find another freshman to copy her notes. She treated high school in the same light and was one point from being valedictorian if she wasn't so lazy.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 2:44 pm
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra jerked awake from Lilia's yelling, bolting upright on the yelling girls' bed. "I'm up! I'm up! Stop yelling and get me some damn chai! Too ******** early for this s**t Nekita!" She yelled back, matching her roommates bellows with her own.  

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Kasumi Miyagi

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 3:10 pm
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna nodded and ran down the stairs to prepare the chai for her roommate and cook some pancakes for the girls. It wasn't anything new to her to be the first one up in a panic. If anything, she knew she would end up cooking for an army anyway. It took about ten minutes, but she prepared six plates and layed them up on her arms, ascending the stairs. She popped into her room and placed the plate of fruit-topped pancakes and mug of chai on Ra's bed. "Enjoy!" She quickly slipped out and ran into the other rooms, placing the pancakes for each girl on their desks. After finishing, she ran down the stairs and sat at the table in the dining room, pouring syrup on her pancakes and eying up her strawberry milk and white tea.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:31 pm
User Image

K A I L A N I . R E N E E . M A Y B E L L E

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Kailani took a while, to put on all of her make up, and to make sure her chest was properly bounded down. Not to mention, she wasn't great at waking up, she never was. Ignoring the food laid out, she made herself some tea, and that would satisfy her until later. As mentioned before, she wasn't a morning person, so breakfast wasn't a meal she consumed very often. Stifling a yawn, she looked about. There were less girls here today than previously. 'And here I thought I was sluggish.' The English girl raised an eyebrow, but it went back into place not a second afterward. She could care less, she didn't know them personally.

Pouring the water once the kettle sang it's tune, she just slid onto the floor, her eyes hardly open. Truth to be told, she hadn't got much sleep last night. She was bothered by something. 'It appears I've been played. Now that I am of no use, or figures that I am just another toy to call upon, I am not of interest. Well, ******** her!' She glared at her feet as she reached up at the counter to hold her cup of tea. "Stupid..." She scoffed, shaking her head. She began to drink the beverage, though it was much to hot, and the flavour was watered down, for it hadn't had the time to gain it's full flavour. She stood up, put the cup in the sink after letting out a sigh of disgust. And with that, she left to go and pick up a few things, figuring she'd take her own time. She was good enough at school to pick up on what she missed.

Oh, what a day this would be. A short tempered Kailani with a lack of sleep, and unnecessary stress she puts upon her own shoulders.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

BEST KNOWN AS
O R I O N

Blood Fxtish

Anxious Vampire

13,315 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Flatterer 200

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 7:49 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra groggily got up and pulled on jeans and a grey shirt, looking down at the ring on her right finger and growling at the chipping red and gold paint that hid the green and silver under it. She wolfed down the food and slowly sipped her chai, slowly feeling the liquid make her happy and pleasnat again. Once she was done, she brushed her short hair and fixed her goggles on her head. Ra walked down the stairs with the dirty plate and her cup of chai, looking at the tall, masuline girl and giving her a nod. "Mornin." She told her shortly, not wanting to speak this early.

She looked at Lilia and gave her a gentle smile. "Thanks Nekita. I really liked the pancakes. You should let me make some home made mac and cheese for you guys. It's epic. Oh, wait a nano." Ra fumbled with something in her pocket and pulled out her phone and took a picture of her friend with a grin. "Taa-daa! You are now on my phone forever. I win."

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

User Image

~Lilianna Marie Norris~

Lilianna looked up at her roommate and smiled a bit after downing her strawberry milk following the phone flash. The young neko stood up and took her empty glass to the sink. "Morning, Orion. did you enjoy the pancakes?" Lilianna hoped that her breakfast treats for everyone would have made the morning a bit more bearable. She patted the tall masculine woman on the shoulder and called over he shoulder to her as she headed back to the table. "Maybe we could walk to school together in a bit. You did say you wouldn't mind." Well the weather wasn't too shabby today, so the walk should prove pleasant. She gave Ra a half-hug and looked in the phone photo. "Not bad, but I want one of my roommate and me." She took out her phone and in a flash had a photo of Ra and herself cheek to cheek smiling. The neko smiled and nodded to herself while pocketing her phone sitting down, and finishing her pancakes and tea.

Kasumi Miyagi

Pichipai-hime

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 pm
User Image

Pocketing her lighter in her back pocket, Lynne walked into the kitchen with a light wave to the brunette she hadn't met before. The smell of pancakes wanted Lynne to sit and eat but she walked out in order to keep the mystery of the new girl a mystery and would fend for herself. She was the one who cooked and cleaned, the whole mother figure for her four brothers. Someone else's cooking, she had to warm up to.

"Have fun at school," was muffled by the cigarette hanging loosely from her mouth as she called back, the door shutting behind her. She exhaled the smoke from her lungs while she examined the roof on the group housing. High places were where she spent many of her young life whenever she wanted to run away. Since I doubt I'll be quitting cigarettes anytime soon, I might as well head to a store and stock up. Lynne checked around for a step to climb onto the roof to use later. She leaned against a wall for the time being, her eyes closed as the nicotine circulated in her system.

Tori WOULD kill me if she found out I haven't stopped this habit. The girl can get over it...

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 6:43 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra grinned for the picture then gave her friend a thumbs up. She noticed a new girl walking through and glance at her, but say nothing. Ra noticed her going outside, and looked at the pink haired girl. "Nekita, I need to buy some nail polish for my ring. I'll be back soon, okay? If something comes up, or if... if I need help, I'll call you, okay? It's not exactly safe for me to be out, but if my ring keeps chipping, anyone from the other... Families would know it's me on sight. I'll be safe. I can fight and Papa taught me well. I'll see ya in a few nanos." She told her and hugged Lilia gently before walking outside the building, gancing around quickly to scan the area for anyone who could pose a threat.

She saw the other girl and quickly walked up to her, making sure that her footsteps could be heard as she approached so she wouldn't startle her. Ra could smell the smoke as she neared, but it didn't bother her. She had quit a year ago and her father always smoked two packs a day like clock work. "Hey girly. I don't think we should walk out alone right now. Don't want some creeper nabbing anyone while they were grabbing some smokes." She told her with a cheshire grin. "I'm Ra, Lilia's roomie. I doubt you would know, but can you help me grab some nail polish? I need some badly."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

juri han10

Greedy Hunter

3,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:42 am
User Image

Juri Han

Juri sat looking at Sandy as the bell rang for class,."Oh the bell we should get to class I,ll tell u as soon as we get to our class besides we have math together."As Juri said those words her face frowned since she hated math so much,."Ugh I hate math its so damn confusing with the huge words that I can't even remember sometimes I,m not as smart as u Sandy."Juri frowned since her friend was smarter than her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:54 am
User Image

Exhaling smoke into the air, Lynne's green eyes watched the brunette as she popped up out of no where or Lynne was day dreaming to see her leave the building. "I feel I can take on any creeper who tried to abduct me." The Japanese-American took another drag from her cigarette before putting it out. "I'm Lynne. The resident freshman and the kid of the place." Lynne acted more mature than eighteen with her chilled posture and calculating eyes invisible under her lenghty bangs.

"You want nail polish?" Thinking thatwAs what she heard she stood up, cracking her back with a content sigh then her neck.

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:11 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra nodded and smiled, covering the ring that was needed to be fixed with her left hand. "Da.. I mean yeah. A project. And don't feel bad about being a kid, enjoy it while you can. Not everyone had that chance ya know." she chuckled to try and hide that emotion in her eyes, remorse.

She ran her fingers through her short brown hair and looked around warily. Ra could feel someone nearby, but it wasn't someone bad. She sighed loudly and said in a loudish voice, "Speedbump, I know it's you. I said I wanted nothing to do with any of them, including ours. Now scat. There's nevinnoĭ* with me. She will not get caught in the crossfire. You know how to reach me. I order you to leave now before you attract the others. Go, be free my little butterfly. And leave no sign."

((*an innocent))

She looked back at Lynne, an apologetic look on her face. "Sorry about that. Old friend. You don't want to know the details unless you got an hour for story time." She heard foot steps and saw him walk by, his grey eyes almost happy that he saw her again and he gave her a small respectful bow as he vanished swiftly into a side street. "And my subordinate to boot. I hate that he never stopped searching. He will bring death with him if he tells them." She said as she watched the spot where he had vanished from.

She couldn't help but feel uneasy, the sight of her Enforcer was never a good omen. It always was seen before soemthing bad happened. "Lynne, we should make this fast, okay? I don't want us caught in the open if we can help it, but not any stores that are too large. Corner shops that are not on the mainstreet will be the best. Please, let's make this fast kiddo." Ra told her, knowing that her voice was full of worry.

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:27 am
User Image

Lynne ruffled her hair, peeking at the older girl, suppersing a an insensitive comment about being called a kid. Guess, she's scared about something if she's all skittish like that. Let's hope I don't make her cry like that short glasses woman. She checked The money in her wallet, finding enough then waited for the girl to head onward. School didn't matter anyway.  

Pichipai-hime

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:51 am
Ainra Dirkholm

User Image

Ra looked around swiftly, scaning for Vikenti or Dimitri's men as she motioned for Lynne to follow her to a small shop that was close by. She moved sliently, her intincts running on overdrive as she tried to stay alert for any danger. As they entered, she yanked Lynne inside, not wanting her to get seen. "Stay close, da? Do not get seperated from me in here. It seems that this shop is now under Vikenti's protection, even though it is in Karloff's territory. They may recognize me, and if they do, run. It will be safer for you to not be caught with me." Ra told her in a hushed voice as she pulled her behind a small rack.

She looked down at her ring and winced. Anyone who saw it would know that it was the Dirinoff ring. "Chert vozʹmi*. Papa would rise from his grave if I take it off. Lynne, listen. This shop is now dangerous. It is under the Kirikvich Family's protection in the Bostiv Family's territory. It can become a shoot out at any second. If you hear me yell something in Russian, get on the ground and don't move. If there is blood near you, use it to look wounded and breathe very shallowly. If you run, they will shoot. If you scream, they will shoot. If you move too much, they will shoot. This is not a joke, this is not a game. Do you remember that man? The one I spoke to earlier?" She asked looking around in case the small massacre she feared would occur at any second.

((*Dammit.))

Ra pulled out her phone and sent a quick text to Speedbump, asking him why the Kirivich's were in the Bostiv's area. She looked at the reply and tried not to groan. The Kirivich's were trying to drive the Bostiv's out, which made this even more dangerous. She sent a second one, telling him to get three men to the store where she and Lynne were at before he sent one saying that there were Bostiv's coming to try and reclaim the store. "Nyet, nyet, nyet, nyet! This can't be happening! Err... If they find me, then everyone will die again. Nyet! Lynne, we need to buy something and get out. Now. It's about to become a blood bath. Once you see a few hundred dead, you never want to see it again. Speedbump will be here in three minutes with some others. They will get us back to the school. Say nothing, don't act scared or they will think you are from a rival Family. Now, get something and dont. Leave. My. Side." She commanded, trying to keep from shaking herself.  
Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff