Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Better then needles Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:37 pm
Tiffany wrapped her arms around him agin, feeling his chest. His chest was warm beneath her hands.

((I was thinking that tiffany's friend's brother was following Tiffany as she came to Dmytri's house and intruppted them. The one that kissed her. How about that? Or we can do time skip. Doesn't matter to me.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

He looked down at her smiling. But then the hunger was back in full force. He grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head. He was breathing hard now.

((How about time skip, then brother comes while they're still in bed?))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 pm
Tiffany looked up at him, looking into his eye with passion and desire. She was breathing hard and her heart was beating fast.

((Ok. You can do the time skip and pick the time since I'm bringing the brother here.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Seeing her react, seeing the desire there, only made him more eager. His hands sought out every scrap of fabric on her body. The sounds of ripping cloth and labored breathing filled his ears. He kissed every inch of skin he could find. "Say my name." He said between kisses.

((Mkay, it should be happening fairly soon.))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:24 pm
Tiffany moaned slightly and closed her eyes in pleasure. Dmytri.... She said, her voice full of desire for him.

((ok, because this is getting intense. 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:40 pm

She said his name and that was it. He was tired of playing. What happened next was all feeling and emotion. It didn't seem real, and he didn't care. It seemed both an eon and only a few seconds until he was falling on the bed next to her, more tired than he ever remembered feeling.

((Good enough? XD))  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:45 pm
Tiffany closed her eyes from tiredness and pulled the covers over her body, breathing heavily. Her heart was still beating fast. Everything went so fast. It was like a dream.

((Nice time skip. mrgreen ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Dmytri snuck under the covers and gently pulled her into his arms. He was tired, but felt oddly fulfilled. "Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" He asked quietly, stroking her hair.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:54 pm
Tiffany smiled up at him. That was the question you asked me once you were done drinking my blood for the first time. She stated still smiling as she cuddled next to him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:56 pm

His arms tightened. "So it is." He said with a smile. "Is your answer the same as it was then?" The smile turned sultry and full of innuendos.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:06 pm
Tiffany rolled her eyes. What? That it was better then needles? Of course it was. She said with a little giggle.
TIFFANY?! A voice yelled from down stairs.
Tiffany stopped giggling and froze. Oh no... She said under her breath.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:14 pm

Dmytri frowned. An intruder? One that knew Tiffany? And from her reaction, one she knew as well. "Who is it?" He asked. The voice was definitely male and angry. He wanted him gone. But how to do that, keep Tiffany from leaving, and without hurting the boy? This is going to be difficult. He thought.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:28 pm
Tiffany bolted up fast and got dressed then ran out of the room, not answering Dmytri's question. She ran down the stairs and stopped when she was on the last step. Erik? What are you doing here? She asked shocked and confused.
Erik looked at Tiffany and smiled. I found you! Thank goodness! He said holding onto her shoulders.
Tiffany shrugged him off. What are you doing here?! She asked him firmly.
You ran away. Everyone was looking for you and I looked in the woods. That was were the last time i saw you run off to. Then when I went deeper into the woods, I saw you come in this house with someone so here I am. He said as he put his hands on her arms. Are you ok? He asked her.
Tiffany shrugged him off again. Please just stop touching
me! I'm ok!
She said practically yelling. She didn't notice until she finished talking.
We need to get you home.. Erik said taking her hand.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Even getting up after her, Dmytri was dressed and at the top of the stairs just as Tiffany asked the boy, Erik, his purpose in the house. "She said she's fine." He said quietly, walking at a human pace down the stairs. There was still menace in his voice, though it was carefully veiled. He didn't like how Erik touched her. He didn't like how possessive he was over a girl that obviously didn't want it. Especially when that girl was already claimed.  

Call Me Nefret

Sweet Egg

57,525 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:00 pm
Tiffany jumped at Dmytri's voice and turned around to look at him. I'm sorry I left it's just I needed to know why he was here. She turned back to Erik. Please stop touching me! I'm ok! Now please just leave and don't tell my parents I am here. She told him firmly.
Erik looked at her surprised and grabbed her hand and pulled her to him and held her close.
Tiffany tried to get out of his grip but he was to strong for her. Let me go! Now! She commanded.
Erik then suddenly put his lips to hers.
Tiffany parted from him as soon as he put his lips to her. She kneed him in the stomach and he let go. What the?! What did you do that for?! Didn't you get the message after the last time you did that?! I don't want you! I never did! She yelled.
Erik took her arm and started dragging her to the door.
No! Let me go! She yelled.
Erik still dragged her to the door. We're going home Tiffany. He said in a calm voice.
No! I'm not leaving! She yelled at he opened the door.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff