Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Fruit Basket Rp (FOR ANYONE) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:04 pm
Akito looked into her eyes and slowly pressed his lips to hers.
"I'll never leave you my sweet, sweet Yuzu." He murmured quietly. "I will never leave your side."

Haruhi kept eating the ice cream and smiled at Momi.
She felt a pang in her heart. An odd one, she had never felt before. She knew something had just happened. Something big, she could sense it. She looked up and her nose twitched.

Akito kept holding Yuzu in his arms and he kept kissing her softly.
Never will I leave you Yuzu. Never...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:12 pm
Momi looked at Haru. Is something the matter? He asked worriedly.

Rath looked at his bloodied hands. Yuzu... Why? Why did you choose Akito? He thought. Because you're a worthless coward. He thought strongly. Why would she ever choose you? You bring nothing but shame.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:15 pm
"Nope." Haruhi smiled and kept eating.
A sickening feeling filled her stomach and she knew something was wrong. Her cat instincts told her that something was afoot.
Something is wrong, but what?
Rath, where are you... Are you okay? Oh Lord, be okay Rath. Please be okay...
"Just had an odd feeling." Haruhi said quietly to Momi.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:17 pm
Closing her eyes once he kissed her, she felt her cheeks burn with color. Though in the back of her mind was Rath. She didn't want to be with him. He had known of her feelings yet still talked so casually with Haru. Leaning forward into the kiss she then pulled away gently looking up to him. Caressing his cheek gently she blushed a bit before smiling."Thankyou.. Akito-sama.. For loving me.."She said softly before leaning up. This time her own free will instead of his will. Allowing her lips to catch his gently she held the kiss closing her eyes. After a few long moments she pulled away before looking up to him blushing shyly.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vanilla Winter

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:22 pm
"I will always love you dearly my sweet hearted Yuzu." Akito said softly.
His strong arms still held her and his soft eyes looked down into hers. He brushed her cheek with his thumb and murmured, "You are a simple white rose out of all the red. A beauty among evils."
He kept looking at her, happiness filling him. He had never felt this happy before, it was quite odd in the least.
Akito leaned down and whispered in her ear softly, "I am glad you love me Yuzu. I don't know what I would do without you."

((Talk about adorable o_o))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:24 pm
Suddenly, Rath felt it. A feeling that something was happening. He stood up immediatly. He then ran back to look for Yuzu.

Momi noded. Ok. He said eating more ice cream.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:30 pm
Blinking her cheeks burned even more with all of his compliments. Moving forward she hugged him gently brushing aside the thoughts of Rath. She was still so angry with him. And yes she still loved him, she would never stop. But for now she didn't want him since he wanted Haru. Or atleast thats what it seemed like to her. Watching her father clear his throat before muttering about going out for something. Looking up to him a bit she then blushed realizing they were completely alone for once."Akito-sama.."Murmured her voice gently before she leaned up kissing him gently. Pulling away thought after a moment she smiled up to him.

((Haha, ikr? XD
Though once Rath comes around she's gonna all be like.. T////T Rath-sama.. D':
Then once he confronts her about she'll be like D':< At least I was always honest! Unlike you! ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:44 pm
To Rath, it felt like he looked everywhere. Suddenly, he went to Yuzu's dad's house. When he saw him leaving, Rath went up to the house. He looked in the window. Figuring it was rude, he was about to look away, somthing caught his eye. There, he saw Yuzu. His face lit up, until he saw Akito. And what was worse. He saw her kiss him. Feeling like his heart was ripped out, he averted his eyes. He was devistated. He lost Yuzu, he really lost her. Tears theatened to appear but before they could, he ran again. Away from the house. Away from Yuzu. Feeling as though he had no heart, he kept running until, he was ontop of a small moutain. Seeing a waterfall, a fairly big one, he thought, Goodbye.. Yuzu.. I love you. Then he jumped.

((Suicide attempt. >.<))  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:22 pm
Name
Butakotsu
Nickname
Tsutsu, or Buta-kun
Animal
Boar
Pic
User Image
Personality
Goofy, aloof, slightly perverted.. >.>' And really nice.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:26 pm
Sitting upon a mountain getting a rest on his training he then blinked seeing Rath. Dropping his sake bottle he moved forward grabbing his arm and yanking him back. Landing on the ground hard he winced before feeling his eyes glare over to him."Kid.. You so owe me.."Growled out his voice coldly before he then blinked. Noticing it was Rath he stood up helping him up smiling aloofly."Hey, Rathy.. Whats going on..? Come to visit your big cousin huh..? How sweet!"Boomed his voice happily before hugging him lightly. Releasing him he smiled a big goofy smile.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:45 pm
Rath glared at him. He crossed his arms over his chest. I didn't come to visit you. He snapped. He looked down the moutain andsighed. He really wished Tsutsu didn't pull him back. He still felt like his heart was broken. He wanted to die...

((Awe.. You meesed up a breath-taking momment. >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 7:54 pm
Suddenly he pouted a bit almost taking on a look of a child. Turning his head a bit to look at him better. He then realized what he was doing. He was a foolish man yes, but he wasn't stupid. Sighing deeply he took his hand before leading him back to his Sake bottle. Sitting down he began to clean his hands."What happened..? Its Yuzu-chan huh..?"Murmured his voice quietly as he looked to his hands. He knew for a long time what had blossomed between the two. Sighing once he was finished cleaning both hands he then bandaged them.

((Haha, sorry but Tsutsu had to. XD
He's like a big perverted uncle Rath never had. XD ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:23 pm
Rath glared at him. That's none of you're buissness. He said cooly.

((Haha! :3))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:58 pm
Seeing he hit a nerve he then smirked mischieviously. Standing up he picked up his sake glass before looking forward."Then you wouldn't care, if I took a chance with her right? Wait for me baby! I'm coming Yuzuki-chan!!"Murmured his voice before he called out smirking moving forward. Though stopping once he was five feet away he decided to take it even further just to see what Rath would do. Feeling his lips grow into a big wolfish grin he then smirked looking forward."Just to see whats under that little kimono.. Man, would be a dream come true.. Milky pale skin.. Secretly curvy under that thing.. And to think I get a go at her.. Hehe, thanks Rathy!"He said quietly yet very pervertedly as he looked back to him. Smirking he waved a bit before moving forward waiting for him to tackle him or do something.  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:02 pm
Rath growled. You little pervert! He yelled furiously as he tackled Tsutsu, punching him in face.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games