Welcome to Gaia! ::

Circle of Nine

Back to Guilds

A tightly-wound RPing haven for the Guardians of the True Role-Play...the Circle of Nine! 

Tags: small, friendly, literate, awesome, pie=good 

Reply Role-Playing--Elite
Bleach: End of an Era ((Open 9/28/12)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:20 pm
Diego emitted streams of ice around him in the form of tiny Ceros, cooling the air, and obscuring the vision of his enemy. He had long studied the fighting style of Kousuke and a few of his allies, as fire-type zanpakuto posed an obvious threat to Diego. He smiled silently to himself as he thought of the pieces falling together in his grand plan. Chouku would hopefully see his and the Arrancar as allies, since she had the imagined stigma against Soul Reapers. He also knew that Takeshi was an avid lover of combat, and he hoped to play to that personality quirk. Combat did have a funny way of making allies of enemies. Diego aimed to make this battle his way into the Soul King's court.

Chouku backed off willingly, glad to see how the fight would play out without participating. She would fight whoever was left, but only if they attacked her or her family.

Daisuke's eyes were luckily as fast as Takeshi's drawing arm, so he was able to create enough distance to dodge the initial swipe of both Takeshi's blades. He gave his zanpakuto the command to extend and become flail-like once more, and began snapping it in cirlces, daring Takeshi to come closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:04 pm
"No," Ossman replied, "Not righteous, just courteous." He side stepped to take Chouku's place in the battle. "You'll be surprised at how much more powerful the arrancar have become after the betrayals and down falls of yesteryear's events. Not one of us can even get by if we don't learn our way up the ranks quickly." Ossman gave a bow and took a defensive stance. "I'll be honest, you must be one hell of a powerful man to teach mi hermano mayor how to fight like that but you're no match for him now." He gritted and prepared himself to attack. "And as such, no match for me." He gave a short pause, "Cero!" The blast formed and fired quickly in a ray of dark green light.  

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:10 pm
The fire of the wolves dimmed briefly at the temperature drop before blazing brighter, small auras of light framing them as a result. Kousuke summoned 3 more, one pacing around his ankles to warm him. The other four snarled and whipped their heads about as he sought to find Diego. He'[d have to rely on sounds most likely to locate him.

"Sounds like you're implying I taught him, and now I've gotten soft? I never went near hm or listened to any of his poison words, unlike you; they turn people against one another." Kaizeloye used Sonido to dodge the fired Cero and appeared a short distance behind Ossman. He dug the fingernails of both his hands into his palms hard enough to break the skin. As the blood pooled, he drew them out, wicked miniature daggers hardening when they touched the open air. "A word of advice, mi amigo: Diego's lying to you, he only works for his own gain." Kaizeloye struck at the other Arrancar's open neck.

Takeshi gave an involuntary hop backwards from the zanpakuto. Then he edged forward, one Schneider following the movements of the Reishi (I think) in tighter circles and the other horizontal at gut level. He kept his eyes on Daisuke's feet as he stepped closer, the grin on his face the same.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 pm
Diego was a wily one, but he knew well his own limits. He also knew how intelligent Kousuke was and kept a watchful eye on the man as his wolves circled him in hellish, snarling arcs. He crept about the fiery ring, just out of visual range, his spiritual pressure heavily suppressed.
"Bankai already, eh?" came the smooth, ethereal voice from somewhere or nowhere within the ice. "Allow me to show you the extent of my power, as well. Subdue...Glacial!" The great clouds and plumes of frigid air collapsed and condensed on themselves in great smokey folds of diamond dust, Diego at the epicenter. When the air was clear, there stood the cool-tempered Diego, clad in heavy plated armor. It was impossible to label the material precisely...it appeared as something between steel and ice. His spiritual pressure spiked incredibly, and everyone could feel the increase. Diego began to speak again.
"This is my Resurrección! The outer change is incomplete as of yet...but lemme give you a breakdown of how it works. The armor constantly lowers the temperature of the air around me, and when that temperature approaches freezing...about 32°, your reckoning...my entire disposition will change! My skin becomes stark white, and my eyes emit intense blue light, since my body can no longer contain its own spiritual power. The colder I am, the stronger I am, basically!" he said with a jovial laugh. "But there's something else; my personality becomes colder, too. Once I've reached maximum power, all traces of my humanity are buried beneath the ice...I will be truly heartless. Pray that one of us dies before that happens." Diego wasted not a moment more, and fired a Cero Helado in Kousuke's general direction, to start the volley.

Daisuke's opponent was skilled, indeed. But so was Daisuke. He Flash-Stepped away, coming to rest just behind Takeshi. He thrust toward the man's lower back with an open palm, augmenting his attack with the Force. He cracked the whip again, to get the length of the blade to lie where he needed it to be, in the event of a counter-attack or even a dodge.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:51 pm
Ossman bent forward and the daggers tapped the back of his neck and slid up against what was left of his hollow mask. His wings which were spread far apart from each other began to close up on Kaizeloye's position with the movement of Ossman's arms like a Venus fly trap. While Ossman had very little control over the direction or target of the spines, there were many and dodging without the use of sonido was ill-advised. The spines raced for Kaizeloye's leg and upper arm and just as Ossman felt they would hit, he began to move forward in an attempt to shred Kaizeloye's flesh.

((I think I mentioned it in a previous post but I haven't put it up in the charrie profile: Ossman's hollow mask fragment is on the back of his neck and the top of his head. He used to have a halo thing going on.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:13 pm
((I don't remember you mentioning it.))

"I'll just have to make sure you don't cool down then..." Kousuke replied back. He used more Reishi for his wolves, the brightness and crackle of the flames increasing as well as the slow drain on himself. Even with them it probably wouldn't be enough to counter Diego's ice. A wolf sacrificed itself to the Cero and another reformed in it's place. Ice...Ice can break... he thought. I can't over do this then. "Akihime!" Kousuke called out, drawing the zanpakuto at his side, its crimson blade glimmering in the sun. He couldn't see her, but he knew she was there. "If this gets out of hand, stop it!"

Kaizeloye had no wish to be caught in Ossman's unique trap. Once his makeshift weapons reached the top of the Arrancar's mask fragment, he grabbed onto a spike and pulled, running forward into the closing wings before using Ossman's back as a small staircase. One of the closing spikes tore at the bottom of his robe, a thin scratch opening on his ankle. He flipped over his head and twisted as he landed, striking out with his daggers again this time at Ossman's chest.

Takeshi stumbled forward a few steps before he dug one of his blades into the ground, the dirt churning violently as he forcefully stopped his momentum. "Ow." He placed a hand on his back and stretched. "That hurt." Then he whirled around in place and darted at Daisuke, dragging one Schneider up to spray the Jedi with dirt and the other ready to counter his zanpakuto.  

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Orcus Fieres
Crew

Aged Genius

3,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:23 pm
((I just looked for it, the reason you can't remember it is because I made it back in page two. I do believe that Silas can attest, through the logs, that I didn't edit the post.))

Ossman was quick to counter by bringing up his epee's thin and sharp edge to Kaizeloye's under arm. He then went for an avante to Kaizeloye's unprotected side, swiping with his wing. Ossman jumped back with a short-step sonido and noticed a bloody shoulder. "Inutile. I'll have your head for speaking such words and for daring to spill my blood." Ossman took on a more angry outlook and brought up his rapier. "Cero Fino!" A thin, dark green cero shot out at Kaizeloye from the tip of Ossman's rapier.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:25 pm
Ryuusha wondered where was the enemy when he felt spirit pressures spike back in town so he started flash stepping back towards town to back up his friends.

Kenzo read the holocron that Diasuke gave to him about the Fullbringers and thought that he had the basics of his powers down. All that there was to figure out a phrase to say to activate his Fullbring. He finally thought of one so he started heading to where the fight was to give his new powers a shot.  

Mr_BlueCamo
Crew

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:16 pm
Akihime nodded furiously, though she could not imagine how she might possibly stop her father if Drekovec got out of control. She nodded obediently, then summoned her mask, and leveled a lance in the direction of Kousuke. She kept one eye on the indecisive Chouku, in case she were to attack as well.
"Oh, hurry it up Daisuke!" she called. Akihime would rest easier with the Jedi's help.

Diego held his ground while his body temperature dropped. His eyes began to emit a deep blue glow, and he exhaled, snow churning in tiny swirls from his breath. His Resurreccion was nearly at full power.

Daisuke winced as dust and grime clouded his vision and stung his eyes. He instinctively threw an arm up in front of his face, and cracked his whip with his free arm. Through blurred eyes, he faintly saw his opponent, and prepared himself to fight back. The Force was his ally, and he used it now.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 pm
"Oh lord. Seriously Takeshi you always get into trouble when I send you on your own." Reddo was hovering above the fighters using his bringer light. His spiritual pressure suddenly becoming apparent. "I mean honestly I send you to simply find a few things and to observe!" Meiso was standing behind Reddo. "Be thankful that Meiso was watching through the Gate. Now come on and bring your guests with you. Seriously. Also the next time you plan to bring guests uninvited to Tana Hari be prepared for consiquences. Now come on! Meiso create a distraction please." Reddo turned as a sun shaped hole opened up in the sky. As he walked through it grew brighter.

"As you wish, Sire." Meiso's zanpakto was already unsealed. He brought up his hand and it caught on fire. "Blaze Claw!" He brought his hand down and five streaks of fire divided the combatants.

((lol buzz kill. Sorry I felt it time to take a break from fighting. When I read the posts I feel like everyone is slightly confused after the long break we took from posting. If you disagree and think we should keep fighting i'll change my post. ^^"))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:57 pm
((Well, we were this close to a little exposition. Besides...this fight hasn't gone on that long. It's barely half a page.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:35 pm
((Hmmm, so just save it for a bit later?))  

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Ty Gwynnia
Crew

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:52 pm
"I need your help," Kousuke muttered to the blade he held, blinking back the tears that were forming in the corners of his eyes at the sudden cold blast. "Eviscerate, Odio Desenfrenado!" Without a sound, the zanpakuto disappeared in his outstretched hand. From where the hilt had been held in his palm a tiny black spot formed and began to expand, whips of the dark substance arching back to swirl around the Captain and his own zanpakuto in a cocoon. The flame wolves, on the crackling tethers outside of the oval, flickered menacingly before collapsing at the sudden change of their user's spiritual power affecting them and rose exponentially.
A scream split the dark cocoon open, earsplitting and piercing as it struck Diego's icy-armored shoulder. The black substance began to disintegrate around the changed figure in the center, a single red eye glaring out at the open. As the outer edges disappeared so did the figure, reappearing boldly in front of the other Arrancar. The snowflakes swirling onto the boney-white armor and cowl pulled down over his face stuck and melted as the fire wolves took form again on either side of Diego. "My, you've gotten stronger, Diego," Drekovec said in his familiar oily voice. "I might just feel a few goosebumps if you keep this up." He brought a bladed arm sweeping up at the Arrancar.
((I figure the color change is appropriate.))

Kaizeloye twisted his body away and under the sweeping wing. He was not able to fully avoid the rapier's tip, the material of his sleeve tearing open and becoming bloodied from the cut. "I speak the truth, necio. But if you want to keep believing he's one of the "good guys", go ahead." He countered Ossman's Cero with his own, much larger than the other.

Takeshi prepared to charge Daisuke and get behind him using Hirenyaku, but the voice of his master and fellow guard made him stop and look up.
#355E3B
((Tell me what we're doing with those two, then, before I post more as Takeshi.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 pm
His power fully realized, Diego used Sonido to escape Kousuke's attack, and he swept his hand across the battlefield with a huff. The cold extinguished Meiso's flames. Diego's jovial manner was gone, replaced by an animalistic detached coldness. He could no longer know fear or anger, or even joy. He would fight because it was what his body was built for. If he were still himself, Diego would have been greatly amused to be fighting his dead master once again. But he was not himself, so he didn't care. He launched himself at what appeared to be Drekovec, bladed gauntlets flashing in the dying sun.  

Silas Parrish
Captain

Dapper Genius

Strider Wolfheart
Crew

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:25 pm
"Takeshi, girl, arrancar boy, come on. We have to go." He looked at the fight between Kousuke and Diego as Kousuke released the second zanpakto. He stood in awe. He had no idea it was possible. He shook himself out of his daze. "Come on!" Meiso turned and stepped through.  
Role-Playing--Elite

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff