Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Demons, Angels, and Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  awesome! im gonna join now!
  its stupid..... why would any one join this?!?!?!
View Results

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:29 am
Smiling a bit she waved her hand at Prothero before giggling excitedly. Watching her dragon melt his form down into a human based one. She smiled dancing over to him hoping into his arms. Giggling even more she pointed forward a little before he began walking. Though he didn't say much, he was actually in fact smiling at being close with Ameri."Come you guys, if you don't hurry up Prothero is gonna leave you behind!"Exclaimed her voice cutely before she giggled looking over his shoulder to them. Waving childishly she then turned around allowing Prothero to cradle her like a baby.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:34 am
Legna ran up next to Ameri and Prothero. I'm here. And i'm coming. She said then grinned.

Derik sighed then hopped down from the tree. He passed Ariel but didn't say anything to her.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

blackrosedarkness

Moonlight Star

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:48 am
Ariel sighed and turned around to follow Ameri.

Violeta looked at Markus, "Well? Come on, lets go. We're so close." But what Violeta really wanted right now was to get away from that wierd energy.

Markus looked at Violeta, "I know you feel it, that wierd energy. This is going to get harder."

Violeta nodded and turned to follow ther group.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:57 am
Legna stopped suddenly then looked around. She was feeling something but she didn't know what. Do you guys feel that..? She asked them still looking around.

Derik suddenly felt it too. What is it? He asked but he knew no one would know it.

Legna shrugged saying she didn't know.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

Ominelle

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:12 pm
Farren and Iliad ran to catch up with the others. "We're going to go on ahead by air and check for danger. Iliad will use her call to inform Prothero of anything that could be a threat. See you all there" Farren jumped on to Iliads back and they took off, overtaking the others on the ground instantly. Iliad was confused about Protheros human form. How could he do that so easily? She had heard of this sort of thing before, but only in experienced dragons with decades of training in magic and illusions. She shook her head and made a mental note to ask him about it later.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:19 pm
Legna watched Farren and Illiad fly away. She then sighed mentally.Something about Farren made her heart thump. She snapped back to reality. No. She could not be falling for him. No, no, no. They are in a middle of a war. There's no time for this kind of stuff.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:23 pm
Name: Tyler Macker
Species: Angel
Personality: A player at times, charming, good with the ladies, and has a secret..
Pic:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:27 pm
Tyler was sitting on a tree thinking when he heard talking. He looked down and saw Derik and Ameri. Then he saw Legna. He grinned. Then he jumped down in front of Legna. Hello Legna.. He said then took her hand and kissed it gently.

Legna blushed. Oh.. Um.. Hello Tyler.. She told him.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:29 pm
Giggling childishly in Prothero's arms, she poked his nose watching him crinkle it before shaking his head. Daring to do it again she giggled even more when he sneezed. If anyone saw them before hand they would think she was his little sister. Running her fingers through his hair she then began to mess around with it braiding a long strand."Prothero, your silly!"Exclaimed her voice cutely before he eyed her work. Shaking his hair free she giggled even more playing with his long hair. She was as usual completely ignoring Tyler.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 12:57 pm
Tyler smiled down at Legna. He was taller then her by a few inches. He put a hand on her cheek. I've been worried.. He told her softly.

Legna blushed redder. Oh.. Uh.. Um.. Sorry..

Tyler laughed. Don't be.  

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:11 pm
Glaring after Tyler she made a disgusted face. Opening her mouth she childishly stuck her finger in it a little making a gag sound. Turning around she stuck out her tongue from being disgusted."Ugh.. So fudging mushy.. Don't you agree Prothero..?"She murmured disgusted before watching Prothero cringe at their words. He wasn't one for typical 'mushy love sessions'. Scoffing to himself he shifted Ameris' weight slightly in his arms. Though she had a different idea, sitting up in his arms she then moved up sitting on his shoulder. They were big enough for her little form to rest there. Giggling she swung her legs gently not hitting Protheros' in the process.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:49 pm
((I decided to create a little backstory, so I threw this together really quickly, sorry it's so bad >.<))

The Prophecy, Part One
The Unknown Maiden

Long ago, when the world was new and people came into being, wide eyed and staring into the sky. Light and Dark watched intently. One from her home in the clouds, and the other from his lair in the centre of the earth. Each looked at these people, and silently chose the few that would serve them, those who would fight and live and die beneath them. These few have now become known as Angels and Demons. The polar opposites that live on different sides of everything and nothing. They lived in peace for a while, though small fights would break out occasionally they were dealt with and life went on... Until she came into the world.
This Maiden, one of the very first humans, was a thing of unimaginable beauty. It was said that a single look from her was enough to make anyone fall for her instantly. Two higher beings fell for her. Seran, the fierce fighter of light, he was strong enough to break the earth into with a single punch of his fist, and his sister Yllinne, the crooked magician of the dark, she was famed for her power over ice. Yllinne found her brother watching The Maiden from his hiding place and asked him of his intentions, when he replied and informed her of his feelings for this girl, she was overcome with rage. She attacked him and almost killed him, if he hadn’t dodged and attacked her too. They fought on earth for three whole months. Serans punches had created mountains and hills, and Yllinne's ice had taken over the world, yet The Maiden still lived on, unaware that this was because of her.
The siblings arose into space, and Yllinne set an entire planet on fire with a blinding white light, and hurled it towards her brother, who smashed it into a million pieces with his fist, and sent them hurtling around space. These fragments burn on to this very day, and sometimes they fall to earth. They fought on still, and eventually let their full powers be released. Seran was stabbed in the heart with a strong blade of ice, and Yllinne had her own heart torn out by her brother’s bare hands. In their last moments, they saw her again. Happy, laughing. They realized that she would never have wanted this, this had all been for nothing. They fell silent, and faded into darkness.
Both sides desperately tried to avenge their losses, and so the war began. It rages on still, fiercer than ever. But The Maiden never knew. She grew old, and had many children and grandchildren. That girl alone, who was loved so easily, was the cause for all that happened, and still happens now. But, no one on earth, no one she knew, no one born from her, will ever know. The Unknown Maiden. The girl who killed so many, just by existing.  

Ominelle

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 1:56 pm
((WHOA! *Claps* GOOD JOB! VERY VERY VERY VERY WELL DONE! I LOVE IT! =3))  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:09 pm
((OMG!! I love it!! >W< -Claps.- Good job! >W< ))  

S C A R Y G I R L I E

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

shiyome

Anxious Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 2:10 pm
((I AGREE! =3))

Tyler looked at Ameri and raised an eyebrow. She looked different. Then he turned his attention back to Legna and grinned at her. He then leaned down and whispered in her ear, The wedding is getting closer you know.. He told her.

Legna nodded then sighed. I know.. She whispered back at him. They whispered so quietly that nobody heard them.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games