Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.::Tender Sugar::. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:59 am
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"W-what?! My lord! What is the meaning of this?!"

Luna was frightened. She didn't like the feeling. Very few things scared the female. She squeaked fearfully and tried to hide behind her guards. Luna didn't have her gun with her. There was no way she would be able to defend herself. She watched as they took her prisoner away, then began to make quick work of her precious Legions. It almost made her want to cry.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:04 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

"Can't say I didn't warn you, Luna. Oh, and ******** you, old man. You've gotten at least ten times as ******** ugly as when I saw you last... Pathetic old b*****d..." Lena refused to stop insulting her sperm donor until he smacked her in the face hard enough to leave a bruise.

She looked up at Naum as if he were the lowest pond scum she had ever seen in her life. "So, Daddy Dearest, I have to ask, why in the ******** hell are you taking Luna captive? Jesus Christ, I thought you'd be happy with her after she did such a fine job of catching my a**."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:11 am
User Image
Naum Kisin

"The meaning of this will soon be clear, Aluna, my dear," purred Naum before turning and slapping his other daughter. She had gained quite a foul mouth during her delinquent years, it seemed.

"All in good time. But first, let's make dear Aluna a bit more comfortable..." Naum killed her last couple guards himself, disemboweling them with his scythe before putting Luna in chains. He shoved both girls into a sitting position at the lounge, sitting on the table before them with a triumphant smile.

"You know, all this was almost too easy... You both are so dim-witted, it's difficult for me to believe you are my children. Aluna Lee Kisin... and Alena Rider Kisin... Such an obvious hiding place both of you chose. I must commend you, though, my dear Aluna... You stayed hidden from me for a very impressive amount of time. But ah... Perhaps you still do not remember?"

He reached down and yanked off Lena's left glove, revealing the red tattoo and showing it to Luna. "Recognize this, my dear girl?"

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:17 am
User Image
Luna Lee Black

"Forgive me, my lord...But you are mistaken...My name is Luna Lee Black, not Aluna Lee Kisin."
Luna stared at the mark absently, unsure as to how she should respond. Of course she knew what it was. It was the mark of the church leader's successor. Luna didn't have a red mark. It was a plain black thorn-tree.
"My lord, it is the mark of the church's successor..."
The longer she looked at it, the more it felt like something in her wanted to snap. Before she had the chance to stop it, it did. Aluna puffed herself up pridefully and glared at Naum, a gaze that could have frozen hell itself.
"And I carved the ******** thing off of myself. It was a disgusting symbol. I wanted nothing to do with it."

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:22 am
User Image
Naum Kisin

Naum smirked and patted Aluna's cheek softly. "Finally, you remember. I'm almost relieved, actually... Luna was such a pathetic, groveling little creature..." He laughed and leaned back, staring at both his daughters with satisfaction, noting Alena's shocked and confused look.

"Ah, that's right, Alena... You wouldn't remember your dear sister. She was, what, sixteen when she ran off? Decided she didn't want to be my successor... Pity, she showed such talent. You, my dear Alena, were only a baby at the time... I had hoped you would turn out better than your older sister, but alas, the Great Earth Mother gave me such disappointing children... Both so rebellious and ungrateful."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:27 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena stared at Naum, then at Luna, then back at Naum, her expression somewhere between disgust and disbelief. "Oh, sweet Christ, you have GOT to be shitting me... Luna's my sister?! Okay, this has to be a trick. Some kind of ******** up episode of Candid Camera or something..."

Yet as she looked at Luna, she could see the resemblance the other girl bore to their dead mother. Petite, long and lush black hair, proud gray eyes... Whereas Lena was more like their father; tall, coarse and thick black hair, and blue eyes. Both with the same shade of tanned skin... It was possible. "Why... Why did you leave me alone with this shithead, if you are my sister?"

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:35 am
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

"Trust me, it was the last thing I wanted to do. I was only sixteen though and I knew the world outside of the church was hell...I thought you would have a better life with the bat s**t crazies than you would wandering around the desert with me."
Aluna never took her eyes off of Naum. Had it not been for her chains, she might have tried to kill him by now. Luna was gone. The memories were slowly coming back to her...and Aluna was pissed. She had just barely remembered everything, and now she was going to die...At least she could go out in the blaze of sarcastic glory! Just finding a way to get under Naum's skin would be enough to satisfy her.
"The "Great Earth Mother" can suck my non-existent male reproductive organ....As can you, for that matter."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:44 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena laughed at Aluna's statement and reached over to take the girl's hand. 'Damn... We really are a hell of a lot alike, aren't we? I'm starting to like this chick... Too bad we're about to die...'

"And that goes double for me, you third-rate sperm donor." Lena smirked at Naum and watched as he raised his scythe. Their taunts did, in fact, seem to be getting to him; she could see it in his eyes. He would kill them quickly now, instead of the torture he had originally planned. "Eh... Nice knowin' ya, Sis, I guess... Sorry about those times I called you a b***h... and a c**t... and a whore... and whatever else I might have called you, I forget the details."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:53 am
User Image
Azul Alacran

The moment the bunny girl returned to them, the rebels set their plan in action. If Isis was on the surface again, Lena was bound to be somewhere in the temple still. Not only that, but Naum was inside. He needed to be killed, before anything bad could happen.
Outside, Onion and Honey set off the first of the explosives, effectively destroying half of the temple. Amidst the chaos, Azul went unnoticed as she broke into the building and began hunting down the church leader. She had chosen to go in alone. If she got caught, the others wouldn't be brought down with her.
The scorpion eliminated everything that got in her way. Guard, overly obsessed church goer...She didn't discriminate. Eventually though, she located her target. Not a moment too soon either. Her target was about to kill Lena and....Luna? It looked like Luna, but the aura was different. The scorpion lashed out with her tail, catching Naum's arm and tossing him back a bit. If she couldn't kill him herself, the poison within her tail would still guarantee him a slow and very painful death.
"Stray...Leave. Go to Sol...Take the creature beside you with you..."

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:59 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena had never been so happy to see Azul in her life. She hugged the woman and grabbed Aluna's hand, running with the shorter girl as quickly and safely as possible out of the godforsaken temple. She could hear her father's screams behind them, and they were one of the most satisfying sounds that had ever touched her ears. 'Good riddance, b*****d... May you burn in hell.'

Sol wasn't hard to find... Nor were most of the rebels. The cheering was kind of hard to miss. "Sol!!!" Lena dropped her sister's hand and dashed right to her favorite female, wrapping her shackled arms around the girl's waist and kissing her before either of them could say a word.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:12 am
User Image
Sol White

"Lena~!"
Sol hugged the taller female as tightly as she could and kissed her back. She was never going to let her out of her sight again. Being separated for so long had been too depressing. She barely even noticed when Azula came out of the temple, the scythe of Naum Kisin in her hands, and swung the blade hard enough to embed it in one of the sacrificial alters. Sol did begin to pay attention though once Azula started to speak, though she continued to cling to Lena.
"Naum Kisin is dead and the temple has fallen! Giza is now under the control of the Guard of Nephthys!...Heh...I've been waiting for this day for a long time now...Giza is free!"
She couldn't help but cheer along with the other rebels and the citizens who just happened to be watching at the time. Sol was happier than she had been in a long time.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:31 am
User Image
Jennifer Owens

Jennifer cheered along with the other rebels, hugging Isis and Isaac and spinning Riley in a happy circle. Finally, her brother could have a chance at a normal, happy childhood... At least, as normal and happy as Giza would ever get.

She noticed Luna standing off to the side and tensed, rather confused about her presence and why she seemed happy too. She murmured to a couple of the other armed rebels, asking them to keep an eye on the woman, just in case she had something planned.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:51 am
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

Aluna couldn't help but smile when she saw the temple go down, but she had to fight to keep the smile up when she saw Lena and Sol. She still had feelings for the blond. The female hid it well though. She shrugged and removed the odd headdress her old self had been so hell bent upon wearing, allowing it to drop on the ground. Aluna wouldn't be needing it anymore.
"Off to Sekhmet with me, then..."
Sekhmet...Prison...Hell, just living was far more than she deserved. She would probably end up being in Sekhmet alone, save for whatever Legions had survived. Many of the people there were there for silly reasons. They didn't need to stay locked up.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:17 am
User Image
Lena Ryder

Lena heard her sister speak and went over to the female, a fierce expression on her face. "No. You're not leaving me, not after I just found out I have family that doesn't completely ******** fail at existing! You're staying right here, Aluna, and anyone who has a problem with that can stick it up their a**." Lena grinned and hugged her older sister, keeping an arm around her shoulder. "They wanna send you to Sekhmet, they'll have to send both of us."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:08 pm
User Image
Aluna Lee Kisin

The thought of remaining in Giza made Aluna happy. She would love to stay within the city. Staying might put too much stress on the citizens though...The female sighed and shrugged helplessly. She wasn't sure what to say or do.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games