Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
.:-Post Mortem-:. (Open/Full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:21 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila would have slapped her if she could move. She had no idea how unrelenting that man was and how much he enjoyed to hear screams. "And I'm romping around a pretty little unicorn filled meadow? I'm dead too Melanie. Same sinking boat, just different oars. You so worried about taking him? Fine. I'll take Lilith then. You take him and we switch our relatives. I'm not letting you do this alone." She said to her, getting angrier and seeing a few mint green sparks fly off of her.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image
Xombie.

"Would you shut up already and let me protect you?!"

Xombie snapped, causing the fires on the torches that lit the cell block to flare up and change to a bright blue flecked with purple. She still wasn't used to the whole magick thing...but it seemed to respond quite well to her anger. The female lifted Dalila off of herself, fully aware that the female couldn't move, and let her drop on the ground.

"How can you expect to defend me if you can't even hold yourself upright? I will take care of the demons...You work on getting better, okay?"

Xombie sighed, picking the girl up once more and placing her in her original position. She felt bad about dropping her, but she needed to get her point across. The female kissed the top of Dalila's head softly before turning her attention to the torch flames, which were slowly returning to normal.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:48 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

She had no idea what to expect when Melanie lifted her up, but gasped when she began to fall. She felt her head bounce off of the floor and cried out in pain, the resulting rebound making her mark hurt too while everything went out of focus and distorted for a few seconds. She knew she was crying by the time Melanie had her back on her, but she couldn't stop. It hurt. She gave her another glare and replied, "I'm not letting them take you alone. Drop me, beat me, cuss me out, and lock me in a basement for three months if you want to. I'm not letting it happen." She told her, feeling a strange tingle creeping up her spine as her vision swam more. "N-not..... g-g-gonna let it... happen..." She muttered as the mark glowed brightly and her eyes slid shut, her breathing shallow and her body remaining still.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:56 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Xombie didn't even react to the girl's pain. She wasn't about to go soft just because she had hurt her. The female had proven her point and helped to further her resolve. Dalila wouldn't stand a chance in hell against Lilith and Eblis, so it was her job to protect her.

When the mark activated, Xombie didn't really show any form of concern. In her head, she was already analyzing the situation and trying to decide the best course of action.

"There has to be a way to shut this thing off...Magically?...Maybe...I don't know...how this Pagan stuff works though..."  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:07 pm
User Image
Lilith.

"So...You're my niece...How cute..."

Lilith cooed sarcastically, Lucion cawing from his position on her shoulder, and slowly circled Dalila so she could examine her. She had to admit, Epsilon's bite mark was proving to be incredibly useful. Before her mate had the chance to damage Dalila, she wanted to spend a little "quality time" with her.

"Just so you know...This is only a test run..."

Lilith laughed and faded into the background, leaving Dalila alone in what appeared to be nothing back darkness. It didn't remain dark for long though. A circle of bright green and black flames formed around Dalila, revealing the demon standing just outside of the flames. Lucion was gone.

"Do you know where my sweet little Lucion has gone?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:21 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

After a few minutes of watching Xombie and Dali argue, Marianna shifted and gently lifted Vela off of her. "You should go back to Xombie, sweetie... She could probably use some comfort right now." She set the snake down near Xombie and stood, moving around to sit against the wall perpendicular to the one that the other three were sitting against.

She looked at Reelo uneasily, unsure if she should say anything. Whenever she spoke to the male, he had a tendency to snap at her. She decided against it for the moment and turned her attention again to Dali, who seemed to have fallen into a fitful sleep. She winced when she saw the glowing mark, a shiver going down her spine at the memory of the hideous creature who had given it to her. Suddenly, the situation made sense in her head.

"Oh..." she breathed, her brown eyes widening. "I... I see what they're doing... They want to keep the ones with magic blood restrained, and they want to punish me for figuring out the way to escape... And they're trying to discourage you, Reelo, because you've been the only one to actually make it out of your cell... Reelo, Xombie, Dali... They're afraid of us..." The idea actually seemed funny, but as she spoke the words, she knew they were true.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:34 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

-Dalila looked at the woman and turned to keep facing her, not wanting to left her go out of her vision. She didn't care that she was standing or that her head felt fine, just that she could keep watching her aunt. "And you're my Aunt Lilith. You both are so evil. I can believe that you two are in love. Same twisted minds and souls." She told her, then lost sight of the woman.

She began to turn quickly, trying to keep herself with as small a blindspot as possible as she watched the flames and put up a few walls of her own gentle mint colored flames. She could see that just from the sheer size difference, she would be no match for the demoness. She looked back at the woman and heard her question, seeing her familiar was gone. She thought hard and fast, trying to figure out where a raven could have gone. "Up?" She asked timidly.-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image
Lilith.

"Wrong answer, sweetie...Lucion decided against joining his companions...He loved poor Vivica to much to join them..."

As if on queue, a body dropped from the ceiling, landing within the green and black flames. It appeared as if something had devoured it, though it was very obvious who it had once been. The hair was unmistakable.

"Poor, poor Vivica...She tried to protect you...She really did...The one time she needed to be protected though, nobody could save her...My babies tried to end it quickly, but there was only so much they could do with those adorable little beaks of theirs..."

Lilith chuckled and stepped forward, placing her foot against the skull of the corpse and crushing it. The flames did the rest, burning away the remains of the Satanist.

"Poor, poor Vivica...Heh....C'est la vie~! Lucion, sweetie~! Come to your mistress~!"

On his mistress's command, the raven burst free from his hiding place...within Dalila's stomach. He was carrying something in his mouth, which had he stayed still long enough probably could have been identified as part of the female's small intestine. The other ravens descended upon Dalila at that point, joining their master in a frenzied feast.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:10 pm
Dalila Harford

User Image

-As she watched the body free-fall into the fire, she saw the hair and screamed in horror and anger. "Melanie! NOO! You b***h! You stupid, evil, b***h! MELANIE!!" She tried to be strong, but the sight of the girl so horribly mauled and disfigured kept her rooted to the floor.

She suddenly felt a horrible pain in her stomach and Dalila watched in pure horror as a raven burst from within her. She finally found the ability to scream in pain, but it was cut short as the other ravens decended on her, tearing at her body slowly and painfully. Over her cries, she could have sworn she could hear the woman laughing along with a man.-

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Xombie.

Melanie was so distracted with trying to think of a way to fix the problem, she barely noticed the blood spilling on her from the massive hole that had just tore open on Dalila's stomach. When she finally noticed it, however, she couldn't fight back a scream.

"Oh god! Dalila!"

The female tried to stop whatever it was, but quickly found whatever it was. Dalila was being eaten alive. Xombie recognized the type of bite. The bites were from a raven...or in this case, multiple ravens. Lucion had bitten her when she was little and she had never forgotten what the bite mark looked like.

"Lilith is doing this..."

Xombie closed her eyes, holding Dalila close to herself until her body had been picked clean, leaving only a skeleton behind. She knew the girl would be back soon, but it made her feel horrible knowing that her mother had been the one who killed her.  

Liliksni

Galactic Dark Elf

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:01 pm
User Image
Marianna Vincent

Marianna couldn't watch as Dali was ripped apart by things none of the rest of them could see. It was too horrible. She covered her face with her hands and whimpered, trying not to imagine what might be going on beyond her fingers. After a few minutes, she dared to peek, hoping Dali was alive again. She didn't dare speak.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:17 am
User Image

"Tsk. While your all fighting over who gets to be infinitely tortured for the rest of time- anyone want to take my beating?" He offered sarcastically, removing himself from Melanie when the other female arrived, still fresh tear streaks gracing her face. Her arrival had reminded him that he was the only one that had not yet walked through the cell walls- no point in not trying. He approached the bars and pressed his hands to them, curling his fingers around the metal and scowling. They were as solid as they had ever been, it made no sense. He sighed, his green eyes turning to fall on the others carefully. They possessed something he did not, though he couldn't figure out what it was. "Figures....Hey, could you please cut the s**t?" he said to Marianna, fully prepared to yell at the girl again when he managed to control himself, shaking his head and continuing in a more dignified tone. "That's what Lucifer said, and now guess what? He's gone, like gone gone- At least he had been trying to help...Its like I said before, what good is not being afraid if they can still destroy us at a moments notice..." He shook his head once more, pulling on the bars when he heard Melanie scream and looked back in disgust. Reelo cringed and turned away immediately, staring off into the other empty cells while the girl was silently devoured in her sleep- there was no need to watch, it would only make matters worse. "We've all done horrible things to get here it seems..no good person deserves this."  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:17 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

Dalila finally gasped, opening her eyes and seeing Melanie holding her as she began to breathe again (or whatever passed for breathing here). She didn't bother speaking as her body shook violently from fear, she knew it would all come out as fluent bat-s**t or something equally as insane. She simply clung to her older cousin and shook, tears rolling down her cheeks as her eyes grew wide, searching every inch of the cell for ravens and the woman that controlled them. When she could at least order her thoughts better other than fear of the black birds, Dalila whispered, "It was a test run...... It's gonna get worse..." to the slightly older girl.

She looked around at the other two and saw their horrified faces, but she was too shaken to ask them what had happened. All she wanted to do and had the capacity of doing, was to cling to Melanie as tightly as she could. She was half afraid of the raven coming back, and half afriad that if she let her go, Lucion would kill her. The one advantage to her dying was that now her body felt fine, no pain from the bite on her neck or anything.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:55 am
User Image

Reelo continued to tug on the bars gently, agitated by his ability to pass through them even though it really wasn't anything useful. passing through the cell door...that would be fantastic, but the others had said it couldn't be done. "You know, where I am from we had torture chambers as well...The only difference was that we were kept in large groups which inevitably led to our escape..." He stopped himself a moment, looking back at Delila quietly. She was the magical one of the group, supposedly anyway- maybe she could be useful. He gave the bars one last tug before stepping away from them and crouching before the two females that had taken to clinging to each other, removing his bandana and clutching it in his hands. "Your...the ones with powers or whatever- why don't you use them?" He asked cautiously, looking towards the front of the cell block for fear that someone might be watching.  

XxXxFortexXxX

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:15 am
Dalila Harford

User Image

She looked at Reelo in fear and confusion, not knowing which she should follow. She figured she should be confused as they were trapped together. At least he wouldn't kill her with ravens, or try to make her die as slowly as possible. She tried to hide a bit more into Melanie and gave him a worried glance. "I need Naomi... She has more of my magick..... I couldn't even protect Melanie...." She muttered before she cried again, the illusion playing over in her mind and warping her senses slightly.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games