Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:47 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

"Oh, god," whispered Sirrah in horror when she saw Yuri. She snapped off the cuffs and picked up her sister gently. "Who would do this?" she asked nobody in particular, tears stinging her eyes. She noticed the door hanging open and felt her heart sink. "Kevin... The others..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:00 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin wrapped Lulu's tail around Sirrah's wrist and rushed inside, his jaw dropping at what he found. Blood. There was blood everywhere. He first saw little Sakura whimpering in the front room, holding her nose with a small bottle of liquid near her. He picked the demon dog up and gently carried her outside to fresh air to allow her to recover and went back in, mincing his way through broken glass and random debris littering the house. He happened first upon Nina, who had tazer barbs in her skin, clearly unconscious and he worked out the prongs beofre moving on. She was not badly injured. He then saw Erin, who looked like she had gotten into a bar brawl with a biker gang, brusied, slightly bloody, and clearly beaten, her switchblade laying on the ground a foot from her hand. Finally, he saw Ash. She looked as if she had been attacked by a bull. Her head was smeared with blood from various cuts, her face, head, and what he could see of her stomach was brusied, and a few large gashes on her body from obivous hard hits and a deep one on her head. He stood there in shock, before walking around for the last person that had been here. He went slowly at first, then began to run in a maddened pace, and finally yelled, "SIRRH! LOKITA! SHE'S GONE! SHE'S NOT HERE AND THE OTHERS WERE ATTACKED!"

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:07 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah ran to Sakura when Kevin brought her outside, keeping a hold of Lulu to make sure the girl didn't wander off. She gasped when she heard Kevin's yell and pulled out her cell phone, automatically calling her father and informing him that Lokita had been kidnapped. She then called Amilia, Den, and Brian for the same reason.

Once she hung up, she felt Yuri stirring in her arms, a soft groan escaping the nymph's lips. "Yuri! Yuri-chan, what happened here? Where's Loki?" she asked, hurrying inside and setting her down on the couch carefully.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:10 am
User Image
Yuri Mizu

Yuri groaned when she woke, not because she was in pain, but because she was going to have to give Sirrah, Kevin, and Lulu news that would crush them. "James... Bennet... Works for the Owners... I'm sorry, Sirrah-chan... He... Was too strong... He took... Lokita-chan... Gomenasai.... Protect... Lulu... He said he'd... be back for her," she gasped out around the pain.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:16 am
Officer Amilia Regal

User Image

"DEN MOVE IT! PRIVATE CALL!" Amilia shouted to her partner from the park bench, grabbing him and wrenching him away from his nineth cheese steak. "YOU CAN EAT WHEN THE WORLD IS SAFE! NOW LET'S MOVE IT!" And jumped into the car as she hit the light and sirens, not even bothering to call it in. If Sirrah Rawlings had called her cell phone to tell her, then cops were probably involved, and the fat that the neko girl was taken meant nothing good at all.

She sped faster than if she was responding to the mayor's house being broken into (maybe because the mayor was a douche) and skidded to a halt in front of the house, both she and Den jumping out of the car and asking, "Sirrah! What happened?!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:20 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah heard the sirens approaching and went out to meet them, her face pale and her arm protectively around Lulu. "Lokita's been kidnapped by James Bennet, a man Kevin fired from the hospital a few months ago. He said he's working for the man who kidnapped Lulu and Lokita before, when they were children. It seems some of your... less noble friends helped provide the diversion he needed to accomplish the kidnapping. Nina, Erin, Ashika, and Yuri are all injured."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:38 am
Old Man

User Image

He stopped his truck by hitting hte tree in the neighboors yard, jumping out and running to Sirrah, Lulu, and the two worried looking officers. "Sirrah! Where are they?! Where's Erin and Ash?!" He demanded. He was afraid that they had been injured like the last time, and he prayed that he was wrong.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:46 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Rawlings

Sirrah winced when Brian knocked the Johnson's tree over with his truck. "They're not gravely injured, Brian. They're inside, in the living room. I've fixed them up as much as I could. Go on inside."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:57 am
Den Herltz

User Image

He watched the man rush inside and Den stood firm, his sapphire eyes hard. "Sirrah, if the cops are involved, then that meas the Naurses have their hand in this at some level. They control the entire force aside from us and Christopher. Keep Lulu safe, keep her close. Mili and I will handle this." He told her.

Inside, he wondered if the Naruses didn't have a deper hold in this case. These attacks seemed to be centered around the nekos and Kimberleigh herself went after them. He had once seen a man with her, his long black hair, and cold souless yellow eyes filled with evil. He heard some words and he knew it was her husband. Perhaps I should do some digging on him. That man, Richard, is never shown in the pubic eye from Chanchung. He must be avoiding being linked ot the company. "We'll do all we can to get her back Mrs. Rawlings. Amilia, we should go. I don't want to be here when Daddy dearest comes in and kills people with his eyes." And lead his parnter away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:12 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi got out of the limousine in front of his daughter's house, his expression hard and a dark aura swirling around him in his rage. He approached his daughter and Lulu, embracing both of them without a word. After a moment, he stepped back and looked at Sirrah. "Do you have any idea who took her? I give you my word they will suffer in Hell for all eternity."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:30 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Nina stumbled out of the house, her clothes a bit mussed up from the brawl and a bit of blood on her face. She limped to Satoshi, her left leg a bit sore from landing on it wrong when she was tazered, and said. "Bastardo es James Bennet. He has Lokita Padre-san. If you kill him now, we might not know where she is. We have to play it by ear." Nina had a sort of hurt look in her eyes, at the fact that Yuri was so badly injured, Ash and Erin were as well, and her niece was missing. "Lo siento..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:36 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi gritted his teeth at the sight of Nina and knelt so he could look into her eyes. "I'm well aware of that. It doesn't change the fact that when he is killed, which will be very soon, he will burn in Hell for all eternity. Thank you for telling me his name; that makes it much easier to put in a request for his stay to be particularly torturous." He pulled her gently into an embrace. "I am glad you are not gravely wounded, Hime-chan."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:45 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

She leaned into him and finally wrapped her arms around him and said back, "Just mi ******** pride... But I beat the s**t outta a retardo with una carving fork... That counts as a bueno job, si?" She hated feeling so useless, especially since she had fought a Dragon king for seven human years. "Padre-san? You got anything useful? Like una machette? I got a guy in the house that I could scare into talking..."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:50 am
User Image
Satoshi Tayashi

Satoshi stood and smiled down at Nina. "Oh, I don't believe the machete will be necessary, my dear... Let's just go and see if we can persuade this gentleman to very kindly give us the location of our Lokita."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:55 pm
Lulu Shadowstrike

User Image

Lulu detached herself from Sirrah to kiss Sakura gently and whisper, "Kyu....... You did everything you could Saku... Now you see why we don't own you... Owners are bad..." And pet herr gently, before bursting into tears and yelling, "I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM!! WHY DO I LET HIM OWN ME?!"

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games