Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
strange rp (not accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:08 pm
"NYAAAAA!" Maneki cried out as he saw the dog lung for him. Thankfully Emma had smacked the beast away, saving him. "thanks Emma your a life sa..nya!" he was cut short as Emma shook him off of her knocking him back on his but. He raised his arms and shrugged "can't ever win I guess". He looked up at Phynix noticing that she was holding one of his sword. He then remembered that he had left it sticking inside Erra from before. He walked up to her on all fours and held his paws up to her. "may I have my sword back please?" he looked up at her with cute kitten eyes.

Erra continued to look at the beast and circle around it. "I don't know, but I know that I am not one of you" he said satisfied with his observation "who are you?" he asked mirroring the beast's question  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:09 pm
"I'm Syn..." Syn said, distantly. He'd had enough of this, he wanted to get Emma out of here. He turned and grabbed her gently but firmly in his jaws and ran out.

Emma screamed when she was picked up but held onto him because she knew from experience falling out would be worse. Phynix shoved the sword at Maneki. "Oh no!" Chi-Chi cried. "Not again!"  

kitty in psychosis

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:28 pm
"Nice to meet you Syn," thinking to himself, knowing the others weren't really paying attention to him, "I'm going to head to the nearest dungeon that I saw, if you want to join you may, if not, just go ahead and stay here." Transforming back into the hawk Astro flew off out of the cave and towards the east.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:33 pm
Maneki gratefully took the sword and snapped it into his sheath. He then went off to chase after the dog and Emma. He quickly caught up to them and ran beside them. "let her go!" he warned not exactly sure how he would free emma if he refused.

Erra heard the shape shifter, astro he believed, mention other dungeons. He liked being in dungeons, they were dark and had food in them. But this place was broken down and didn't seem to have anything inside it. He quickly ran off following behind Astro.  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm
Noticing the spawn creature Erra was following him he smiled to himself, "well at least someone is following me." shaking his head at that fact. Soon he was upon the closest dungeon to the cave. The entrance was similar to that of the other one, heads on spikes and all, however this dungeon didn't have a door, there was just a random hole in the ground where there was a staircase. Astro descended into the dungeon, transforming his eyes to that of a cat in order to see better. Once he reach the bottom of the stair he noticed, like the other one, the paths diverged, however there were only four passages instead of eight like the first dungeon they had found. Stopping to think about the next action Astro decided that he'd take the tunnel the farthest to the right and started walking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:50 pm
Emma was able to get her velvet bag loss and toss it to Maneki. "Take it to Phynix and Chi-Chi!" She screamed. "Syn! Let me go! Let me go!" She began pounding on his head.

Syn swung his fire tipped tail at Maneki as he ran. He leaped from the cave and continued to run. He couldn't say anything with Emma in his mouth.  

kitty in psychosis

aamiller321

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:54 pm
"Glue affects my ability to reattach my limbs, but nice try. So, how long have you been alive? You have to be at least 200..." Quincy relaxed as he enjoyed the slower pace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:58 pm
Erra's eyes easily adjusted to the darkness and followed close behind Astro not making a sound. The smell was back from before but it was faint, were ever the food was being kept it was probably far away from their current location. He looked at quincy and felt a weird connection to him. Offcourse this was natural since Erra had been made from Quincy's blood but Erra did not know this.

Maneki caught the bag and nimbly leapt over the beast's tail, narrowly avoiding the flames. "allright, don't worry I'm gonna get you free somehow" he shouted as The hell hound leapt with emma over the chasm and took off to god knows where. Maneki hurried back inside the cave and nearly tackled the two demon girls when he finally got back to them. "emma....huh...in trouble....told me....huh....give you bag...." he tossed the bag to them and fell backwards. He wasn't physcially tired since he was half god but his mind still thought he was.

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

kitty in psychosis

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm
Phynix caught the bag and opened it, Chi-Chi darted in. She headed straight for Hades, He was the only one who could help. He hated that dog, they all did, but Emma wouldn't let it go. She didn't love it, she was scared of it. It always found her and always kidnapped her.

Syn placed Emma down gently and looked around to see if anyone had followed them. Turning back to Emma he said "You shouldn't run away. I can protect you better than those demon girls."

"Please Syn...stop this..." Emma begged. She hoped her father would come soon. She hoped he would finally kill this accursed beast.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:10 pm
"I'm 219, born in 1792 Russia, have sense been all over the place, never staying in one spot long enough to get to know anyone and not to get too comfortable with the city." Looking ahead there was a door, presumably of a heavy wood from the looks of it. "hmm... there's a door ahead, wonder where it leads."  

6 gun quota

Friendly Gaian

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:17 pm
Maneki hopped up and saluted Phynix "I'm going after her, wish me luck" Maneki darted off once more following their scent. As much as he didn't like dogs he appreciated how smelly there were, made them easier to track. He leapt over the chasm and took off in their direction stopping just short of them. He ducked into a bush and watched their movements. The dog was saying something to the Emma and she was clearly frightened, something that wasn't common for her. Maneki leapt out and called out to the beast "let her go you filthy mutt!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:27 pm
Syn spun around and growled murderously. "Leave now." He began to stalk forward.

"Father! Help me! Please hurry!" Emma screamed. And a burst of fire instantly appeared. Hades and Chi-Chi emerged and Phynix emerged from behind a tree. "Horrid beast! You shall be spared no longer!"

Before anything could be done Syn ran. He had evaded Hades for thousands of years, and didn't plan on getting caught now.  

kitty in psychosis

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games