Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
OutBreak ( No longer accepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, people seem to be having trouble thinking of things to do, so
  I shall start finding interesting things to do for the city that you all can interact with as you please.
  I will gladly take ideas
  Probably start up "factions" for those that wish to take their own place in the war for the city.
  Third day starting soon
View Results

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:41 pm
[-I'm not sure what is going on with Carter and Tallya over with Gin and Donni...and I'm waiting on miichi for AJ.-]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:19 pm
Ria slide through alley paths known only to her, heading deeper into a twisted maze of seeming junk. Her paranoia had led her to build this place and she was constantly changing it. Squeezing through the last tunnel, she came to the "main chamber" and settled on her cushion. She looked around one last time before falling asleep.

((I'm good.))

Lucky_Tiger

Enigmatic Bookworm

16,925 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Married 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:40 pm
"now Lets Sit down and talk this over" Gin said as he moved to the others and Sat down cross legged  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:47 pm
Tallya went over by Gin and sat as well, although she glared at Carter still. "I'm not going home." She said flatly, her eyes glued on her brother.

Carter sighed. "That's fine. As long as someone stays with you." He said with genuine concern. His eyes glanced outside. "Do you mind if Tallya and I stay here tonight?"

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:59 pm
Nightshade

Donni looked over at her father to see what he thought of this. He was massaging his temples and grimacing, not really even paying attention to the conversation. Donni let out a breath. "In the dojo or in the house?" she asked Carter.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:10 pm
"Either...I don't care which." Carter said smoothly.

"I'd rather sleep wherever he isn't." Tallya said smoothly, pointing at her twin.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:23 pm
Nightshade

"Tallya can stay in my room, then. Hold on a sec." Donni crossed to her father. "Dad, why don't you go to bed? You look tired," she whispered. "Not while you're talking about people staying in my house and my dojo." "Dad, seriously. It'll be mine in a couple years, and I really think your PTSD is making you paranoid right now. You know how it acts up when you're tired. Go to bed." Without waiting for her father to reply, she walked back to the little group. "Gin, are you staying here tonight?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:59 pm
"If you want me to stay I will" Gin said with a cheerful smile "Maybe we can finely sleep together as husband and wife" he added as a small joke  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:54 am
((Giggity. That is all I have to say about that. *monocle* ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:47 pm
( So we all good to go? )  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:10 pm
Nightshade

Donni scowled at Gin and punched him in the shoulder for the second time that evening. "Go home and take Carter with you. That way at least Tallya will be comfortable."

(Okay. Now I think we're ready.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:16 pm
((yup))  

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:22 pm
( Alrighty.... next day!!! Morning! woot! )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:31 pm
User Image
Cuzco
"I'm just moving things along."

Cuzco leaned herself against the wall of the house, eyes hidden from the glare of the rising sun by her cloak's hood. She liked the night, last night had been enjoyable. She'd watched a house arrest and several other crime related dramas, trying to sleep in her upside-down car. Now, looking at the comfortable place she leaned on, she had to believe making choices made a true difference.

She closed her eyes, and then she was leaning on the other side of the wall.

She opened her eyes, staring at the boy sleeping in the bed. The rest of the room was covered in dust, but it must not have been used, so that was explainable. The boy who ran from the society, could manipulate energy, and made his own choices, was less so. "Hey." She nudged the boy's exposed foot with her shoe, jeans showing from under her cloak. "Hey Numbers, get up, I wanna hear about your choices..."

The Eternaly Damned

Eloquent Bloodsucker

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:41 pm
The boy woke up instantly, jumping out of the bed while swinging a powerfull kick for her head. It wasn't that he veiwed her as a enemy, just that he was still used to being in a training facility. He pulled out of his kick at the last moment, falling hard onto his back. "oww.." He muttered and looked up at Cuzco, "You again..."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games