Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Revolver (Story Complete. :3) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:41 pm
Marcus dove to the gorund and landed softly as he shifted into wolf mode and charged at Jack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:45 pm
"Well thats intresting" he smirked "NOW, Cub!!"  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:47 pm
Suddenly from atop the roof of the house, Leo and the lady were seen and the cub threw a coin at Jack. "Activate!" he yelled when Jack caught it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:49 pm
"Peace out wolfie" the token exploded in a puff of smoke covering the area  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:51 pm
Jack skidded to a stop and growled "You escape for long Fox! I'll track you down then your life is mine!" he snapped as he turned and headed to his vehicle  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:55 pm
(lol ok Voodoo you can go back to TF2 now I got some work to do, ready Molly and Horrid?)

Jack along with Leo, Januff, the Stew, and some bowls and spoons were on top a rock formation looking down at the farm as they watch the Bounty Hunter leave "Well he'll be a handful in the future... " somehow they were all teleported there suddenly "welp you two kept your part of the bargain, its just as fair that I keep mine  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:59 pm
(actually im heading off. night ^^)

"Yay!" Leo cheered and quickly got a bowel. He went up to Jack and lifted up the bowel to him to fill it with stew.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:01 pm
(lol ok then)

jack smiled alittle and poured Leo's bowl full of the tasty stew.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:23 pm
"Hungry, ma'am?"Jack looked at Januff  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:28 pm
(( Got pulled into another site for a bit. lol g'night Molly))

Januff nodded and handed over her bowl, still a bit taken away by the fight. She'd been traveling a while, but never saw anything like that. "What's...what's a Demi?" she asked, looking at him.  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:34 pm
He filled her bowl and looked at her "Judging your tribal clothing I assume Demi's are either unknown or given a different name in your people's language" he filled his own bowl "Demi's are chosen peope that attain a power other then maagic. while magic and science is used by everyone. only a Demi has acces to incredible power without chanting a spell or pressing a button."

(Lol no worries I got all night)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:47 pm
Without using silverware she drunk deeply from the bowl, choosing until she had finished chewing until she spoke, "There have been people like that in my tribe. We believed that the powers given to them are gifts from the Gods, as rewards for us honoring them..." she looked down into her empty bowl "Based on the gifts, there was only so much they were allowed to do." she looked at him "Mind if I..have some more?" she blushed  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:55 pm
"Right, at most each Demi can hold 3 kinds of powers at most and they are time limited to 10 minutes and recharge is 5" He smiled "I'm glad your enjoying it" he took her bowl and filled it up and gave it back to her  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:07 am
She smiled, turning the bowl in her hands, "There was great conflict before I left..I've been gifted with these powers, you see.." she finished the stew from her bowl, setting it down next to her. "I am abnormally quick..good for hunting, and fleeing. I can increase the size of my weapons; also good for hunting...and, I can grow food." she sighed, flopping onto her back, "In my tribe having a gift from the Gods was a good thing...if you were a boy or man. I am neither."  

Sardonic Excitement

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:09 am
".... I'm assuming in your tribe males were considered the strong gender?" he looked at her expression and listened.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games