Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 9:37 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Barth (Y3)
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen Trials!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Not requesting art!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:18 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lan
Proof of exam thread: Using 1 Month mark since Req
PREFERRED ARTISTS: No order: peas, onnie, lil, nerp, chi, synn, solil, scy.. if anyone else wants to grab her that's cool too.
Any Y2 specifications? CC outfit, go nuts. Just pls keep black nails and her horns like this not weirdly attached to her hair ;;. Roughly 15~17 appearance wise. Her fragment is a broach like this. The fragment is gold.

User Image
whispers keii was here

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:01 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Ofelia Tanner
Proof of exam thread: Cake
PREFERRED ARTISTS: anyone!
Any Hunter specifications?

head
- hair is down to hips in braids, worn in a set pair. scarf is more like a bandanna and is worn in hair as well
- can either be drawn wearing eye patch or drawn without it

clothes
- top is a bikini top, brown or orange in color (prefers brown)
- really likes wearing short shorts; has bikini bottom on that can be seen ( maybe )
- ankles and arches of feet are wrapped with bandages that are probably a little loose or dirty from being walked on. toes are still visible.
- still wears flip flops instead of proper shoes

accessories
- still has two yellow clips in hair
- either bracelet or anklet, either one
- is carrying around a small satchel attached to her hip that is full of cookies or some other sweet ( yup, she carries food with her why not ) color is okay in anything so long as it has a large four-leaf clover on it

jacket
- tied about her hips still
- hasn't really changed in appearance

scars
- massive scar on chest that extends from left shoulder down to right hip; is flowery from time in the famine flower room
- scar on right knee; flowery pattern from time in famine flower room
- jagged scar on stomach as a result of being kicked by a horseman
- massive jagged scar on throat
- bite-mark scars all over both shoulders

rue
- maybe blades split at tip to make them look forked? still otherwise the same but now kind of ...split

refs
- stage 1
- stage 2

edited on may 5 to make more sense

synn's got dis  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:26 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Serafina Arai
Proof of exam thread: Posted Feb 18th / Exam Thread, not yet completed (I think this qualifies under the new rule? It has been over a month since I posted for the exam!)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: No Order: Onnie, Peas, Chii, Lil, Scy, Synnovu, Solil, Mitsu, Keii, Nerp, Ravv
Any Y2 specifications?
First off, her hand in her Y1 art is just showing her FEAR, so she doesn't necessarily need to have the claws next stage! <3 I noticed that sometimes causes some confusion so I clarified. :3

Speaking of, her Y1 art is up there!

Serafina is still pretty obsessed with looking fashionable so something along the fashionable line would work well for her, similar in overall style to her first stage though she will modify what she wears to match the current trends.

That being said, she is becoming more fond of colorful things and might be found accessorizing brightly as well, like the more colorful accessories you might find on Sobral for instance. Her mask might be brightened up a bit as well, as well as her general color palette!

In general, her demeanor is a bit more inquisitive than it was before. She's become rather observant and wants to find out everything possible.

You can play with her hair a bit, but in general she likes it down and framing her face to help hide the edges of the surgical mask. Her hair is somewhere between curly and wavy naturally.

ravv  

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

prolixity
Crew

Shameless Enabler

17,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:35 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Obsidian
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen Trials
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Not requesting art, Y3 art acquired from Peas through bribe~

This is Done by Default.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:12 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sibyl
Proof of exam thread: Scape Goat
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Livi, Chii, Natsu, Lil, Mitsu
Any Y2 specifications?
Y1 art
Commission by Chi <-- Best current reference
Outfit ideas 1
Outfit ideas 2
^^^ Her seal skin IS REQUIRED for any outfit she has. Just the seal skin, as shown in the commission by Chi, you don't need the furry collar from her Y1 cloak. It does not have to be on her shoulder, it can be used in any way as long as it's not being cut or torn in some way. It's literally her skin as a seal, it can't be damaged, but clipping it to things is okay.
I like her eyes in this Really shows the color well

SHOULD HER FRECKLES BE SHOWING IN SOME WAY PLEASE USE THIS reference sheet! It also has her hair, eye and skin colors broken down quite nicely.
THIS RIGHT HERE is actually where I got most of my inspiration from Sibyl from. Not necessary I guess but it could help idk

I have no actual OMG THIS NEEDS TO BE DONE except with her freckles. Her hair can be done in any way, just don't cut it. It can be up, down, braided, tied back, in a crazy hairstyle, anything. She always decorates it with pearls, jewels, sea plants and various sea life that is either dried out or can survive out of water.

GO CRAZY IDC

There are three things I'd like to have included.

Urania's Compass of Stars: This tool is made of obsidian, and is slightly larger than your usual compass. It is the compass for math, rather than for navigating. If you tilt it just right, you can see the stars in it.

A diamond tiara. Not wearing it on her head, probably more like...tied to her waist? It and the compass could be kept together or something idk.
And finally a necklace she found geocaching with Hel.
Judge and be condemned
It's shiny

Any questions, you can reach me through PM or on aim! I'm happy to answer absolutely any question! <3333

Because Al's work load has been nothing but a sausage fest these past few months : V  

Eight

Fanatical Friend

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:16 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lex
Proof of exam thread: n/a Waited one month
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Synn, Kupu, Peas, Onnie
Any Y2 specifications?

First thing's first - Hair! It's gotten to be this long, but still that rugged unkempt but actually it took him ten minutes in the morning kind of style. This is actually probably the most accurate ref of him right now, from the waist up.

Clothing style is classy casual, a bit upscale. This is a pretty good ref, but you could just google GQ outfits and Lex would probably wear it. (unless there's some kind of fedora or trilby) Bitti also did a really good ref for outfits.

Coat and scarf are the same, save for the trim. I'd like to see the bare minium of trim on his coat, unless you could make it look classy~

Accessory wise, he's got a small gold ring on his left hand that has little green gems in it. He's not really partial to accessories, but a he might wear a watch (I'd like to ask that, if he does have a watch, the strap be red).

Regal, the pistol, remains relatively unchanged. Some more ornate gilding around the hilt/butt of the gun, an elongated barrel, and slightly bigger wings are all I'd like to see.

Thanks for your time. uvu

- get

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:41 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sophie Van Rotte
Proof of exam thread: x
PREFERRED ARTISTS: chimarii, Synn, kupu
Any Y2 specifications?
+ Outfit can be a do what you want thing so long as it includes the bandana she has in Y1 art & bandages on her arms / torso (if it's shown) and her legs if they're shown. I'm totally fine with her wearing a skirt/something a little more girly.
cute outfit idea

I'm really digging boots for her.

+ Please keep her pigtails.
+ Four clans mark on her left hand.
+ A first aid kit clipped to her belt.

Description
It was a rather old and worn looking white 'box' shaped like a skull, the top cracking open to reveal compartments inside of it, each one being pulled open to take out various items which were spread out on her desk.
It is reinforced with FEAR, and the box itself is capable of fitting onto a belt, thus can safely go into very precarious situations with you without burdening down your arms."

+ Her bandage bag.
+ HER FEAR CRYSTAL THING. It's red - like her eyes pr. much. She wears it on a gold bracelet.
I would like the following colours used mostly; (ignore black bg) colours

Sophie is mine. I hope u melt.  

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:41 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Emily Device
Proof of exam thread: horseman trials with team ultimate really dark darkness
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any ~ AND THIS IS A NO HURRY SERIOUSLY NO NEED TO GET THIS EVER REALLY YOU PROBABLY HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO ANYWAY
Any Y2 specifications? Emily is no longer a neatly kept little loli witch. Her hair is longer, and generally a little messy. Her clothes are generally dark and less frilly (low maintenance because going out to do laundry is terrifying.) Sometimes she wears Johnny Danger fanshirts tho, ok, but thats up to you honestly there's no must-have specifics. She now has a dark hunter cloak (the ones we shamelessly ripped off from KHII for the island meta) and often wears that, though you don't have to include if you don't want. Mr. Monty is a bit larger and starting to look kind of feral.

minemineminemineminemineminemineminemineminemine

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:00 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Jake Cross
Proof of exam thread: [GM PRP] Friends in High Places
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Peas, Onnie, Synn, Bitti, Chesh
Any Y2 specifications? This is his Y1 art. :>
Some stuff I'd like to stay consistent are that tattoo on his right arm, and a gold cross (or this) around his neck (I lost the original ref, so this is the closest I could find, or the one in his Y1 ref can be used). Sash/belt combo from Y1 is also there (the "belt" can be modified or changed to a different colour if desired).

In addition to the three initial scars he has some new scars (few scars on each lower arm from an HH mission and claw-shaped chest scar from a spar). That ref could also be used for his current hairstyle also~

Outfit-wise, he's currently wearing this hoodie and slightly baggy pants and boots. The pants can just be black, and boots can be modified to artist's liking.
He maintains the glove/sweatband combo, or it can be changed to gloves on both hands.
This is a rough design of his intermediate coat and should end around his knees, length-wise. It should roughly fit his body like Y1 ref (I cannot draw and it looks huge/baggy OTL).

For his weapon, it's been slightly modified (approved by Zoo), and now looks something like this, but with neon green runic markings on them (original ref).

EDIT: (12/17/13)
Have a terrible ref, More ref, AWESOME CLOTHING + WEAPON REF

HELLO WORLD I AM HERE  

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

Katarina Everard

Mythical Gem

19,900 Points
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Ghost Hunter 250
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 9:04 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Imryn
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen trials voucher
Famine: X

War: X

Death: X
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any :3
Any Y2 specifications?
Here is her y1 art: Y1

Her hair is going to be shorter, just barely touching her shoulders and is still missing the lower half of her body. She also has a reverse spiral mark up around her collar bone, right side.

Accessories: A necklace with a fouth of a piece of a sand dollar on it.

Clothing: More of a loose-fitting top with a open back to allow for the wings and such. Not much of a preference, so feel free to just have fun with it if you'd like. Nothing too brightly colored though please, she tends to be more sneaky and not wanting to draw too much attention to herself.

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:27 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Madeline Blanche.
Proof of exam thread: One month marker thing (i caved, i hope this is alright with the new rule in place!)
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Synn, Onnie, Peas, Lil, Chii, Zoo, Chesh
Any Y2 specifications? Mainly up to artist! Here is a sketch ref of what I would like to see for her Y2 haircut/jacket design, but feel free to deviate! (IGOTLAZYANDNEVERFINISHEDIT) She should have tan skin and dark auburn hair, but the rest is up to the artist! She is generally fashionable but extremely function and usefulness over how pretty something looks, with the exception of high heels because she is kind of hopelessly addicted. So more combat-ready/post-apocalyptic theme perhaps! She is also a huge baseball fan, so if that can be incorporated in any way, that would be awesome, but its not necessary at all. Feel free to play around with her though. n u n <3

keiifuu

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Remi
Proof of exam thread: [EXAM] Trick or Terror
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo prz ;;
Any Y3 specifications? Honestly? HAVE at it. Seriously, he has a few little things but mostly its all up to you.

1- He needs his Orange beads.

2- His hair had grown longer! Refs here:
http://lil.thesporkedken.com/Art Things/Art Refs/Remi/commish18_by_joberu_uta-d635729.jpg
http://manaberry.com/puru/kh_remi.jpg

3- His hands are 'blackened'. Ref here:
http://lividpeas.thesporkedken.com/MyArt/RemiWU.png

4- He needs to have a Key on him somewhere, it was a gift from Thackery. He also needs to have one random lime green bead somewhere, a gift from Jack. You can place it anywhere! Separately, one random green one in the sea of orange, IDK! your choice!

Besides that? Sky's the limit XD
I GOT THIS

zoobey
I AM QUOTING YOU TO SHOW I POSTED IT ;;

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 11:16 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Madison McKenzie
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Mitsu, Peas, Syn, Lil, Kupu, chii, Bitti

Any Y3 specifications? So I'm basically just going to link to Maddie's Y2/Intermediate Trainee art b/c it's so perfect for so many things here: bam. I would like her hair and face to be just like that - the hairstyle is perfect, the way the gradient in her hair is done is also perfect, and the way her makeup is done is also perfect. yesplz.

As for her outfit and coat: I want to stick with the pink/grey/mocha color scheme, as in the Y2 art above and as in this "off-duty" outfit art. Her coat should still be Japanese kimono/yukata inspired, but with some alterations to the sleeves to make them more suitable for swordplay - perhaps with the long part of the sleeves being tied back a bit? I really like the cut/length of her current coat, and keeping the "obi" is definitely a must!

For the outfit underneath: I'm 100% ok with keeping the Y2 outfit and just modifying the coat, or doing something very similar. I just love it ok yes. <3 Note that her boots are flat-soled, and she should have those fingerless gloves no matter what. Madison also values looking 'pretty' so keeping her outfit very put-together but also functional is important!

For the weapon: YEP FOUR KATANA what what. Only light changes... maybe adding some type of tassel or snake-fang charm to the hilts of each sword? I'm okay with the swords not expressing a huge amount of Kouki's snake-ness (he's a four-headed serpent with jet-black, faintly iridescent scaling in trueform). They should stay the size they are now and not get any bigger!

For a pose: something somewhat action-y and combat oriented is fine; the confident smile expression on her Y2 art is still perfect for her, so going that way with her expression is A+!

I thiiink that's all; if you pick to draw her I'd love to work with you and see sketches etc biggrin <3 ty ty

- claimed by peas  

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:37 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Marosa - Faerie~~
Proof of exam thread: RIGHT MROW
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any~!
Any Y2 specifications? A mix between his current [here] and THIS! No pipe, pointed ears (if they're showing), and kilt is optional. The wings should be a bit more ragged. (You can either make them more deteriorated, or more demony - up to you!)

Hair should be longer, and two small braids on either side of his face - like these.

The rest is completely artist choice!! Thank youuu heart

User Image

let me b ur wings marosa  
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games