Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Japan
Nara (Temple of Assassin Order and Map Room) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:22 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

as the wolves howl at midnight....

Angel was never fond of foxses but this one was adorable her wolves stayed by her side when she pet the fox they looked at it not really intrested and walked along side there master with springs in there step today was samahain once angel stepped into her room it was small but very homey just like she loved she set up her sage and put it in the circle of dirt the sound if howels rang thhrough the halls angel sat at her balconey brushing her wolves singing celtic songs " I hear your voice on the wind and I hear you call out my name listen my child you say to me I am the voice of your history be not afraid come follow me awnser my call and I'll set you free I am the voice of the wind and the pouring rain I am the voice of ur hunger and pain I am the voice thats always is calling you I am the voice I will always remain I am the voice in the fields when the summers gone the dance of the
leaves when the autumn winds blow need do I sleep through all the cold winter long I am the voice that "that in the spring time will grow I am the voice of the past that will always be filled with my sorrow and blood in my fields I am the voice of the future bring me your peace and my wounds they will heal I am the voice of the wind and the pouring rain I am voice of your hunger and pain I am the voice that is always is calling you I am the voice of the past that will always be I am the voice of your hunger and pain I am the voice that will always remain"

.... my twin blades are ready to bring the slaughter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:42 am
Merril was walking right by Angel's room and heard her singing.
"You have a really pretty voice."said Merril holding her fox.
User Image
"I would have to agree with you Merril."said Sasame.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The little fox jumped out of Merril's hands and stayed by her feet wagging her tail.

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:55 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

The Holy Angels sense the sins of corruption...

Alice followed Merril and heard Angel singing, like the old time, but Alice is musical girl and sometimes sings since child and stopped because she's embarrassed to sing. "She's a good singer, but I'm great with musical instrument in church. Angel-chan never go to church because she doesn't trust christian religion. I know her dad, he's a templar knight rank and sometimes treats me like I'm his daughter that he wishes his own daughter wanted her to be." she remarked about Angel's past, but Captain Earla tells her to teach Wolf to be more girl then tomboy, but she denied his request because that's who she was. Her somewhat bad memory about her friend's knightly father as she sighed about it, but she honored him like a real knight. She smiled about him and his well-respected knighthood.

... They will send Shikaku no Tenshi to perish the darkness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angels wolves circled the baby fox sniffing and licking its ear but they went to lay down along side there mistress anaba and enapy laid there heads down on angels lap while manbana and bidiziil howeled then sat by angel but it was ahiga that picked up the baby fox and was playing with him them picked him up by his fur and placed him on angels lap"trickster takes place in the form of fox let thy self be known" she nuzzled the baby fox and let it go bk to merril " as for my singing before the italian assassins became one covenant we use to be with celtic assassins my grandmother was a very powerfull celtic when I was 6 she taught me the song thats when my wolves came to me but when the templers came around she would send me into the forest I would live there sometimes my wolves would hunt while I cooked the bidiziil would watch guard while I slept my grandmother would find me latter
and take me home bt my father hated my grandmother he called her a witch and that she was teaching

wolf of warriors
Crew

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:03 pm
"Wow...I wish I could sing like that...but I'm terrible at it."said Merril sadly.
User Image
"Hmph...that's not what your dad told me...in fact he said that you had the most beautiful voice he had ever heard."said Sasame trying to cheer up Merril.
The fox just nuzzled at Merril like she was hungry.
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:29 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice heard Wolf's story, she puff her cheek about Captian Earla treated her grandmother like she's a witch and wanted her to burn alive. She's a reader, but that doesn't count as a witch because she loves reading and she did some witchcraft for fun when she was a child. This is the reason why, she doesn't trust soldiers because she doesn't look up to them, but an assassin. "If your father finds out my real mother is a shrine maiden, known as miko, that could be worst, right." she suggest to her friend by her slight frown and her vein popped by her head. Thanks to her father, he never taught her the way of assassin like her brothers did.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 am
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Angel smiled at merril come around at midnight and party with me and my two friends thats when will put your singing to the test I can paint ur preety face little face with celtic signs and everything sasame to if he wants even alice you'll finally know what it means to party with celtic/italian assassins they'll be wine and everything you want" angel smiled wildly at the thought of her friends " since I already said his name Dimitri is somewhat of my lover and Adrian hes a dear friend of mine who use to be in love with alice but since I havent seen him in so long im not sure h hes a very good warrior stoic and sarcastic but he gets the job done dimitri is a god in more ways then one he gets his job done if you've seen him fight he looks like aries the god of war striking a lethal blow" angel's smile overflowed with memories she couldn't wait for the sun to go down she grabbed a little piece of raw deer meat and tossed it to the little fox to eat she loved how it started to eat it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:28 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice smiled at Angel and their past, except she only look at Adrian as a good friend because she's blindly didn't know about his feelings for her. Apparently, she need to make sure her friend Raw is okay and want to know if he was okay. She pulled out the wooden flute and plays the soft melody with eyes closed to focus on rhythm.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:01 pm
"Someone had a crush on you,Alice?"asked Merril."That is so cute!"
User Image
"Really?Well I don't blame the boys then."said Sasame.
The fox just ate the meat happily.
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:21 am
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

A huge howl busted through angels windows to see a massive black wolf staring directly at angel it walked twoard her only to shift into a shirtless man he picked up hugged then kissed angel but angel just pushed him bk hard " Dimitri your 2 hours early and what the hell was that kiss for you never do that" angel said both blushing and angry manaba bidziil ahiga and anaba went crazy they ran to him licking and circling him happily Dimitri only smiled and reached out his hand angels heart was in her throat as she bore her fangs at him with her amber wolf eyes telling dimitri to "back off" as she snareld at him Dimitri only frowned his golden hair glowed brightly as the sun was setting and the moon was coming up angel threw a shirt at him as he put it on his muscels gleamed off his shirt

wolf of warriors
Crew

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:06 pm
"Whoa...weird I thought he was going to be attacked by your wolves,Angel."said Merril.
User Image
"You and me both,Merril,you and me both."said Sasame.
The fox growled and ran up to the man and bit him.
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:32 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

Alice shock to see Dimitri broke the window and looking at the damage, she pull down her hood to take a look at the wall. She sadly sigh and tap on his shoulder to make him listen to her, "Umm Dimitri-san, would you please don't break the wall because if you do that... my gakusen might-" "Sensei daijoubu desu ka!" One of her student slide the paper door and brought the shurinken, Alice stopped and look at her students. She waved her hand like nothing happen and glumy smile, "Watshi wa daijoubu desu." she replied back to him to calm down, and he bow to her and slide the paper door to close. Alice went back to subject, "They might think you are trying to kill or kidnap me, like I got that scar from that dark bad guy." she told Dimitri in silly tone as she rub her head, still smiling.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

wolf of warriors
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:27 pm
Angel "Wolf" Earla

User Image

Dimitri smiled and picked up the baby fox "close but no cigar" he put the fox down and it scurried bk to merril "as for angels wolves they show me fake love angels grandmother wanted me to marrie angel so she would have someone take care of her so she wouldnt do anything reckless like she did but of course on our arranged union day angel left me at the alter which is exactly like her of course angel is like her mother fiesty as hell and power hungry shes also like her father analitical and stubborn" angel looked and snareled at dimitri angrily,she shifted into a huge silver wolf fangs bared ahiga we nt to her side dimitri eyes went silver " I knew you werent dead you were the one that coast me my union thats y I put that curse on you" angel whined and turned bk into a human again she sighed " samahain is close by either you stay or you don't whats your desicion" angel said seriously Ahiga shifted into a human he was a black haired man tall with crystal blue eyes angel smiled " your back to your normal self " ahiga smiled and looked at dimitri " you cursed me but your curse is up so I hope after all this is threw you scatter to the wind as fast as your four legs can take you" ahiga snarled dimitri unfazed looked at ahiga "angels grandmother put me in charge of her lets see how long you last" angel looked irratated " for brothers you to are preety annoying right alice and merril"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image

Alice Nazumi

When she sees her best friend shifting her wolf form, Alice quickly guard Merril, Sasame and Fox from them. Luckly, her biological mother is a shrine maiden and her father is sense of justice, she place her wooden flute in her sash. Alice listens to them kinda like arguing, until Angel said with agreement to her and Merril, she feel like an idiot, "I guess so, but by the way Angel-chan... how was Adrian-san doing? I never seen him since last year or so, but what do you mean he use to be in love with me." she agrees with her and ask her about Adrian, she always worried about others too much. Alice remember something important that she found out about her family line, "Oh, I found out my biological mother is alive and hidden somewhere, and she's a miko. Probably that makes me half assassin ninja and half shrine maiden, like I am half japanese." she told her friend with sweet smile on her face, thinking positive.

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100

saikagirl1020

5,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:22 pm
"Yeah they sure do...but it's kind of funny."said Merril as she remembered that her fox bit Dimitri."Oh and I'm so sorry about Milly's behavior."
User Image
"Uhhhhh...Milly? Well I guess that's a good name for a fox."said Sasame as he bent down to pet Milly.
Milly just growled and bit Sasame making him bleed and also making him start to cry.
Japan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games