Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
TT .:Closed:. ALL With Charries Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 pm
Zury smiled. "My name is Azure Winters...but most people around here just call me Zury..." she said. She started to get some water around her hands. "I control water..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:46 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

Rowena chuckled, and a smile touched her lips, so small it looked almost like a smirk. "Winters, eh? I think you and I are going to get along really well, Zury. My last name's Sleet. I can't control the weather or anything like that, though."

...But neither am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:49 pm
Zury smiled. "You favor one of the last Titans.." she said. "Raven...." She waited for the girl to answer her that she was healing. "Where are all of y'all from?" She had a slight sense of politeness her speak, as if she was a southern aristocrat from the days of Southern Bells.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:59 pm

Rowena's smile grew a little wider. "I favor Raven in more than just looks," she said, gesturing at her outfit. She caught the edge of a Southern accent in Zury's voice and cocked her head a bit to the side. "I'm from the inland side of San Francisco. You sound like you're from somewhere in the South. Georgia or Tennessee, perhaps?" She looked over at Alexia. The winged girl had been quiet for some time now. "Are you all right, Black Princess?" she asked, using her codename rather than her real name in case Alexia didn't want to give her real name to Zury quite yet.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:05 pm
Zury smiled. "I'm from middle part of Alabama, actually. But my family was from Georgia," she said. "But I have traveled the United States for a long while...I'm amazed that people actually still hear my accent.." She rubbed her head, and looked at the girl. "Her name is Princess?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:07 pm
"I'm from a cave in Ireland" he said almost proud of the fact he lived in a cave. "My name is Nikolai Hayes and I don't have another name like you all yet but I can do this" he held out his hands and Sparks came flying out lighting up his hand.  

Xistund

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:11 pm
Zury nodded at him. "Nice to meet you, Nik," she said. She was worried about the girl who she was about to heal.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:17 pm

Rowena was a bit worried about Alexia, too, but her attention was caught for a moment by the sparks in Nikolai's hands. "Whoa. Well, Sparky, maybe you'll be able to disengage some of the traps around the island," she said, half-joking.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:27 pm
"I can do that sure" Nik said with a grin as more electricity formed around him "you may not want to be around me..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 7:38 pm

"Whoa, whoa, wait a minute, Sparky," Rowena said, holding up a hand. "I didn't mean right now! We don't know what Cyborg left to protect the island. At least, I'm assuming it was Cyborg who left the protections...and setting off a huge charge might blow the circuitry that the Tower holds to keep itself running. Or it might set off the traps. Wait until we find out what some of those traps are, all right?" Realizing she'd just sounded as if she thought she was the leader of the group, which she didn't, Rowena clapped a hand over her mouth. "Oops," she muttered to herself.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:42 pm
"I was just passing by, following the wolves to their next victim. They usually do what they want and they love to hunt, especially cops." Skye said as she looked over at the one officer that was still alive. She opened her sketch book to one of her drawings and soon black spikes pierced through him, putting an end to his suffering.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:56 pm
Alexia put her right wing out as best she could, signaling she was allowing Zury to heal her. "I'm a science experiement gone wrong..." she muttered almost inaudibly, remembering how she became this way. She shook it off and looked at everyone as if she hadn't just remembered a horrible memory. "Captial of Indiana, Indianapolis. Don't discuss sport teams with me unless you want me yelling Pacers or Colts in your ears." she answered.

- OOC: Very tired yesterday. I apologize. -  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:55 pm
(It's okay. Erm...so, I know Angel's the "first" Titan in this instance. Does that mean she's our leader? Just wondering.)

Rowena sighed just as quietly as Alexia had muttered her "origin," relieved that the girl was okay. She looked at Titans' Tower slightly wistfully. "So...shall we see whether we can get in?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 pm
People screamed and fled as a 'zombie' entered the elevator and pushed the 'up' buttom to go to the top floor. People from upstairs that had caught news of the 'zombie invasion' they ran down the stairs to escape, only to find another one crwaling up the stairs with its arms, dragging it's lower body. The other two corpses were crawling up the side of the bulding as if they were a zombified spiderman. They would see people in their rooms as make a frightening moaning/yelling sound before continuing upward.  

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm
- OOC: Been said on page 1, but yes. As I speak, I'm trying to morph Alexia into a leader-like person, but I'm finding it difficult. -

Four shadows solidified by the group taking the forms of each person since it was their shadows Alexia was controlling. "Give me a minute." she said softly, focusing on the shadows. They walked around the island, setting off various traps left by Cybrog.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games