Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Falling Thunder|| ::Village Plaza:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Plopping himself in the chair, Haki pulled his legs up to his chest, wondering if his mom had ever been too small to sit here. Probably not "I'm twelve." he replied, resting his chin on his knees. He looked forlorn and kind of depressed now "Is mom always busy like that?" he asked, the reason for his depression now revealed. He hadn't seen his mom in months and now that he was finally here...she was leaving. He missed her even more then when she'd had to leave him at the estates to return here "Is she ever...I dunno...not busy?" Haki knew that it was a stupid question but...maybe there were times he could monopolize and get her all to himself...

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

Currently: [] [] | [] []
Is: [] & [] & [] & []

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:54 pm
░░▒▓██►Demetri Hatake◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri eyes opened wide a little when he plopped himself on the Raikage's chair. Demetri nodded his head at Hakii answer. He looked at him when he asked about his mother. The boy had seemed a little down ever since they left the dojo, now the reason had revealed itself."Well you see being the Raikage is a important job, and the Raikage does it well. The shinobi and the village look to her for leadership and guidance." He said squatting down to his level."I don't think she will ever be not busy, but I'm sure she'll have time to spend with you...today was just a little hectic." Demetri still seeing his depressed reached into his pack and pulled out a box of pocky and offered it to the boy."You like pocky?"He asked with a smile.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

AC:2800 Ryo:1500

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:07 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
"I know...." Haki slipped down of the seat and sat on the ground, frowning "I don't know. Gin brought me some one time but Rain ate it all by accident." he took a pocky stick and nibbled it "Does everybody meet at the plaza when my mom says? Is it a special place like her office only on a bigger scale?" he asked, wondering just what happened at the plaza. He finished the pocky and then took another, looking a little sheepish. He did rather like them but hoped that Demetri wouldn't think he was going to take all of them like Rain had.

|

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:32 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 190/220 ll

Blue eyes squinted every now and then under the fair rays of light in this day as though the coolness of their shade would be pricked by the sun's warm contrast. Ushio craned his head from side to side, allowing seams of his hair to sway as he observed the area. He didn't know how he got into such a wide ranged area that was less packed with people but the boy did not regret it. In fact, he could like this much time to be away from that scraggy haired tranny he came in with. And how often could he take the time to bathe in warmth without wearing a stole or parka? The climate was hardy and fair. Though he did miss some bits of the cold. After a while, the boy noticed that he occasionally started to miss the frosted patches of grass that grew back home. It reminded him of how well it could cope or adapt in it's environment. Much like I should here.. He sighed, wishing his self proclaimed vacation would become that much easier.

He heard chattering the closer he strolled on down. Well, it's not like this place is completely dry of people. Recalled Ushio, adjusting his glasses for the fifth time as it had a tedious habit of slipping along the bridge of his nose. Once the light reflected off of his lenses, his eyes were more visibly aware of his surroundings. Two males were lowered onto the ground just besides the podium. He wondered what they were doing and made no point to stop in his stroll until he came close enough just by a few feet from the two. One was older, Ushio noted from his size and warmth he brought on as the elder. Cocking his head to the side, Ushio gazed at the younger one, though a little longer than he did with the first one. H-Horns? New intelligence flooded into his gaze all at once for he remembered that it was the same kid that bumped into him. Ushio subconsciously rubbed the tender spot above his waist from the impact before. It didn't really bother him..somewhat. And they appeared to be busy to say much of anything anyway.

He looked away from them, observing the podium with an a hand rubbing at the back of his fair head. A podium. Do we have one back home? "Homely.." He mumbled, not aware that he had spoken his thoughts so freely while the boy felt the stone material it was built on. This village has a podium. He knew this didn't qualify as much for a report but the male just got here. The rest of the village will have to wait.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:44 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
"So this is the first time you've tasted pocky!"It was almost a shock that this kid had gone on so long without it. From his first memories he knew he liked pocky. He also used a name he didn't recognize."Rain?"He asked imagining water droplets falling from the sky and eating the pocky. Demetri nodded at his question."Right! you catch on quick, if the Raikage needs to speak to a large number of shinobi at once, we all gather here." Demetri said looking over the place from the view of the Raikage. He had number been up here, always down there. He looked down and saw some kid with blonde hair near the podium. He wondered what he was doing but dismissed it. Demetri then stood straight and looked over in a direction."Lets head to another area now."He said in a sorta question statement.

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:54 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 0 // CP: 190/220 ll

To another area? Are they touring? He hadn't thought much but if they were, he'd like to go along. The older male with the astute looking gaze appeared to be very knowing of Kumo. As any resident should, Ushio supposed. He smiled as if he was a bit nervous to ask. Oh, that guy is also new. Then..it really is a tour. "..Excuse me, I know this may seem a little rude, but would it be fine if I can tag along with you two? I'm a visitor, and..I would be thankful if someone can show me around. Ah..but if it's too much of a bother. Aheh." He flushed a bit, meekly placing his hands into his pockets which then caused his basket to slip down to his wrist. The contents of it were still safe shut under the lid of the basket. They weren't of much importance. "...I'm not very good with other people, so I apologize if I made you feel awkward before.~"  

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:26 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri was waiting for Haki response when he heard someone speak. He looked down to see it was that kid he saw earlier. He jumped down to where the kid was landing on a platform slightly elevated and in a crouched position so his face was level with the kid. The look on Demetri's face was kinda scary and unnerving."Your asking to join us?"He said in a slow serious tone. As he looked straight at the boy. But then he smiled and laughed a little."Just messing with ya."He said patting the kid on the head."Hmm, well I don't see any harm in it but since Haki is the one who wanted to see the village, he'll have to decided."Demetri turned around and called out to Haki."Hey Haki, you want this kid to join the tour?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:08 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issetsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
The blonde from the gates was here now and Haki nibbled his pocky while watching him wander around. As Demetri continued speaking, Haki stood, finishing his stick So...maybe I can see mom here sometimes. he sighed "Rain and Gin took care of me when I was growing up and mom couldn't. Rain is Gin's sister, both are shinobi." he explained. Then as the blonde boy spoke up about wanting to come along, Haki perked up a little Maybe I can reach my goal of 10 friends... he thought and followed Demetri down to stand near the blonde boy "Sure. I'm Hakkin Issetsu." he greeted the boy, holding out his hand to shake.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:15 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

"H-heeek..!" 'Ushio' couldn't help but to repress a squeal upon the man's intruding action. But at this distance, his nervous expression that was made as a result of Demetri's entrance took the moment to assess the older male's stature. His masked face, characteristic proxy, and agility. He didn't give off the air of a fledgling shinobi, so he was probably around a journeyman's level. Maybe even more elite. Noted Ushio in fader conclusion. The boy of five foot four gently withdrew his head until it felt like it was being..patted. ...He's...fickle. Bashfully, he quietly commented on Demetri's idea of a 'joke'. "Umm...good one? But I'm actually sixteen years old. My pa's not exactly the tallest in our family.~" He chuckled, re-combing his hair before looking back over to younger male known as Haki. He apologetically bowed to him in a way for disrupting his tour. They did seem to talk about family or friends. But closer extracting the topic, the boy sounded like he had caretakers. So that does explain a little at what happened at the gates..

As he rose his head, Ushio was prompted to shake Haki's hand. Something he didn't expect so quickly. Warmed by his friendliness, he gently shook his hand. "Nice to meet you, Issestsu-san and..er..." He looked back to the other male, vaguely recalling if he ever mentioned his name.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:33 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri now understood who that other guy that was in the dojo was and then he suddenly left, it must have been one of the boy caretakers. When Haki decided that the boy could join them Demetri nodded, he didn't really mind if the boy joined. Then then boy looked at him asking for his name."Hatake, Demetri Hatake."He said in a very bondish way."And what is your name?"

╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issetsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin released his new friends hand, slipping it back in his pocket "You can call me Hakki. Issetsu-san is too formal." he said, rubbing his fingers together in his pocket. He wasn't sure what to call this new friend but assumed it would be 'san' as well since the other was older then him by some years.

|

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:50 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

The tension did lighten up a little. Smiling, he answered; "Ushio Taka. Or just Ushio. Oh, alright then, Hakki." He then tilted his head a bit to the side, feeling the need to have a strand or two of his bangs sway to the side. It was bothersome but it was better than looking at one of them for too long. A Hatake member. That says something. His toes felt the need to wriggle under his dress shoes but of course it would seem cowardly of him. But this was of course Hanzo's image of 'Ushio'. And he just hoped that Demetri wouldn't give him another reason to worry like before.

"So..Where to?"

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 pm

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗
Demetri nodded accepting Ushio's response."Well Ushio welcome, now lets head to the area."Demetri said as he jumped down to ground level and began heading off towards the streets.

[Exit to Streets]
╚══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:28 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issetsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Haki stepped down all the way off the steps and started after Demetri, starting to wonder if they were going to get somewhere fun Maybe with Ushio around, we can do more... "Ushio-san, lets go. I don't want to get lost." he said softly, following Demetri out of the area.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:05 pm

User Image

Tochiga, Hanzo

In the end, he was relieved. Socializing outside his village was something new for him so he had his doubts. He nodded after Haki's suggestion. "Oh, you're right! C-Coming!" He stumbled, pacing himself quicker while following after them.  
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games