Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Chosen from among the Stars..(ACCEPTING VILLIANS!!/ Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Yes!
  No!!!
View Results

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:43 pm
"B-Berner, why are you acting like this?" Molly asked as she watched him and came out from behind the tree. "I never put sugar in your cookies." she said and looked at the one she had and took a bite of it but it didn't feel hot to her. In fact it just gave her a nice warm feeling inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:47 pm
"Your cookies always gets me pumped! Thats why I order them, yes I do" he nodded furiously after this.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 pm
"But I've never seen you like this when you eat them." Molly said and thought hard about how she made the cookies.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:59 pm
"Its super today, why they super?" he spoke quickly referring to the cookies  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:02 pm
Molly shrugged. "I tasted the batter like I always do to make sure I didn't mess anything up." she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:07 pm
he shook his head "Awesome cookies! They super today!" he then looked like he fizzed out as the energy from the cookie went through his system "Aaaaawwww.... I don't feel super now" he sighed returnign to normal.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

Rin128564

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:11 pm
Minnta Aloripma
Kastel ponders for a second, How bout... Devon." She seems to think for a few more seconds before nodding her head, "Devon seems good. Hey, you hungry?" Kastel's stomach growls right as she asks, giving reason for why she was asking.

"Devon? Okay, well Devon, nice to meet you." She flashed the girl a smile and continued on into town. "I'm slightly hungry but I don't have money so I might just have to look for food later." She smiled again and really didn't worry to much on food since she could easily find it, a long with water do to her powers that she did not want to reveal.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:07 pm
The lizard man was at a waerhosue talking to several people on moniters. "sir...it seems that a Zodiac has appeared here...I was beaten by him."

"You were beaten by some kid!? Ha! Demitri you are really slipping!: a man with a deep voice bellowed. I'll goa nd take care of these kids! they'll be no problem for my element!"

"very well...Demitri return to base, Marcus go and bring this Zodiac back to us...." A older man said as the moniters vanished  

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:38 pm
Allison at the times she spent at the park with some friends she met a month ago. Not true friends, but other children to spend time with since she didn't have school. If they weren't there she still liked to swing and run around. Most parents were around to watch incase, but it was difficult for them to come out into an open area.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 pm
"Molly, your going home right now. you shouldn't be here" Berner was a very protective brother to her. Whenever there was any sign of trouble he would drop everything to make sure that she was safe  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:47 pm
Molly looked down then shook her head. "No, I'm going with you." she said.

(how is she going to help in the rp if she's at home?)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:49 pm
(lol I kinda thought she'd be more resistant, thats how lol wanna re edit or go with this?)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:51 pm
(hmm i kinda want it to where something happens with her home to where she has no other choice to go with them. but that's up to Voodoo.)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:55 pm
(Welp, what do you think voodoo, keep as is or should she re edit?)  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

The Voodoo Bunny

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:44 pm
((hmm have her come along. have everyone go to the park. I'll make something happen.))
Dez walked to the park and saw allison and waved to her. "Hey cus." He said sititng on the swing next to her as he began swinging  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games